Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,459 members, 7,961,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 03:21 AM

Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife - Crime (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife (38260 Views)

Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) / Beninoise Wife Poisons Husband Over Boyfriend In Lagos (PHOTO) / Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 6:02am On Mar 21, 2013
adabeke12:

you all don't make sense...sorry. NOT ALL AFRICANS PRACTICE THIS SO CALLED POLYGAMY. I DON TIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
U MEN SHOULD GO AND EAT POLYGAMY ANY THING WEY HAPPEN TO YOUR BELLE AFTER EATING IT IS YOUR TORRO. OGBASARAM BIKO GA UNU.

The fact that you don't agree with someone does not mean the person is not making sense
You need to learn how to have mature , issues-based discussions rather than calling names

He is an African man and he told you he will not practice polygamy. What more do you want to hear
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 6:03am On Mar 21, 2013
kulyie: if he comes to the world again he will give rationality and deep thought for the consequences of his action a second chance before sowing his wild oats and if per chance he has a son,when he grows up and he is told of the circumstances surrounding his father's death,he will think twice before sticking his dck into the hole of anything that is not his wife[b] except of course if he wants to perish shamefully like his father[/b].at least even if you want to die,let it be a heroic death not because of vagina.this is a lesson to all polygamist in the making and men in general
kulyie: yes this happens when the wife is ok with it and she is aware.some women are cool with their husbands marrying other women but in this case he had been having extramarital relationship,wedded the girl and brought her home before he met his waterloo.the point is that if your wife is ok with it,fine but if she is not and you want to impose polygamy on her,it is perfectly natural she reacts but going overboard as to murder is what i dont subscribe to

SMH.. women must always be justified
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by adabeke12(f): 6:04am On Mar 21, 2013
biolabee:

JUDGED!!!

IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO. UNA NO WAN LISTEN... TUFIAKWA
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by adabeke12(f): 6:07am On Mar 21, 2013
biolabee:

The fact that you don't agree with someone does not mean the person is not making sense
You need to learn how to have mature , issues-based discussions rather than calling names

He is an African man and he told you he will not practice polygamy. What more do you want to hear

DO NOT TELL ME HOW TO HAVE A CONVERSATION. I DO WHAT I PLEASE, YA DIGG? I DIDNT CUSS ANYONE I WAS ONLY GIVEN AN ADVICE TO STUBBORN PPL LIKE U. IF I CUSS U GO KNOW. LOOK BACK IN MY OLD CONVOS... THAT SHOULD TELL U SOMETHING
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 6:08am On Mar 21, 2013
adabeke12:

IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO. UNA NO WAN LISTEN... TUFIAKWA

pls what does tufiakwa mean.. i hope its not another insultive word // seems you cant just have a clean convo

Guys can anyone help
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 6:10am On Mar 21, 2013
adabeke12:

DO NOT TELL ME HOW TO HAVE A CONVERSATION. I DO WHAT I PLEASE, YA DIGG? I DIDNT CUSS ANYONE I WAS ONLY GIVEN AN ADVICE TO STUBBORN PPL LIKE U. IF I CUSS U GO KNOW. LOOK BACK IN MY OLD CONVOS... THAT SHOULD TELL U SOMETHING

u are the stubborn womanthat cant process what you are reading so far

A man told you he is not a polygamist, yet you are still painting him as a stubborn person

Calm down and go and take your inhaler....

and stop writing in caps

1 Like

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 6:11am On Mar 21, 2013
shymexx:

Thank you, brother...

Nigerian women are notorious for illegitimate children... The man probably found out that he's not the father of his kids and that everyone and their pops probably slept with his wife before they got married... We all know women are the biggest liars on this planet - and the man had to find himself another woman...

He didn't deserve to die like that...

sweet!
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by adabeke12(f): 6:12am On Mar 21, 2013
biolabee:

u are the stubborn womanthat cant process what you are reading so far

A man told you he is not a polygamist, yet you are still painting him as a stubborn person

Calm down and go and take your inhaler....

and stop writing in caps

u men r stubborn... good night mscheww
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 6:12am On Mar 21, 2013
lastpage:

Thank you for your "observation".

[Those women "dancing" about this issue are reminding us that they would do exactly the same thing, if their husband decides to marry a second wife!
I HOPE THEIR HUSBANDS/BOYFRIENDS ARE READING THIS, .....YOU ARE GOING OUT WITH A POTENTIAL MURDERER!

Back to the real issue:
[b]*The fundamental basis of any relationship, which is.... and should be "TO FREELY ASSOCIATE, WITHOUT COMPULSION", ....is being called to question here.

*Marriage is not about "exclusive ownership or property" .......since we humans are NOT COMMODITIES to be traded back and forth. You did not buy or own your partner. What you own is "Your own freedom" to walk away, if you want "out".

*Marriage is an "agreement to live together PEACEFULLY". If that condition can no longer be realized, or is no longer feasible or has become extremely cantankerous, then it is better (l said better, not the best alternative) for each party to go their separate ways.

*If one can then build a fulfilling (within limits of their circumstances) relationship from there-on, good.

*But when one partner thinks "I must kill the other one because he/she does not love me anymore", then it was NEVER LOVE in the first place!

*Killing your spouse also deprives the kids of their right to the "presence and love" of that other spouse!

*If what she did was right, why is she now running and dodging? For how long can she run? She will eventually be hanged or gassed to death. Those who kill by the sword MUST die by the sword.
[/b]

In this age of rampant promiscuity, l hope all the women celebrating this murder will one day, expect their "man" to murder them if and when he discovers they have cheated on him,....how about that for thought? The same yardstick you use for others will be used for you, as well. Shikenna!

If you truly love something, set it FREE.....if it comes back to you, it is yours for keeps otherwise, it was never yours in the first place!

If you dont like a "situation", just walk away from it. It costs you nothing (and they did not build any home together because this is not a home, ab-initio! A "home" does not suffer this kind of violence.

Lastpage

LESSON: If you must eat with the Devil, please be prepared to "buy and use" a VERY LONG SPOON! Nothing should be taken for granted these days! be Guided. wink wink

Sweet!
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 6:22am On Mar 21, 2013
shymexx:

Oh well, he's resting in peace... and it's better on the other side..

However, the woman will spend the rest of her life in prison eating baked beans and chips... wink

lastpage:
It does not start in ONE DAY!
Today, he is not stupid to have another lover,
Tomorrow, he would likely be "stupid" and have another lover ...and you would know!

From your posts, you would definitely KILL HIM!

YOU are a MURDERER-in-waiting.
You will certainly kill your spouse, one of these days, that l am sure of.
I hope he is reading and watching you closely?
Tru-dat.

Ive already told her she is a potential committer and should get a d!ck lock box for her husband if she wants to live in peace and sanity
Best advice for her cos you dont know how she will react if the unthinkable happens!

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 6:37am On Mar 21, 2013
shymexx: Some women are just nuts...

It's high time we stopped blaming men for domestic violence, women are just as violent as men... Some of these psychotic women deserve the wicked men that they get sometimes and I've learned that it's better to slap them around from time to time than being all lovey-dovey with them...

I don't support beating up women, but some of these ratchet women need to be JUDGED!! Women are getting crazier by day - may God help us all.. undecided

Idiots, so yu re part of the persons physically assaulting Ladies? Anyday u mistakingly try dat wt any of my siblings, or guardians I'll kill u wt my bare hans, foool.
Well as for the post! I think the whole thing is coming 4rm poverty ignorance n illitracey, I know dat village in Phc n its mainly Low class dat stays der. N I'll also use ds opportunity 2 plead 2 Ladies, pleeease after marriage don't see urself as no need 2 look Good cus U already have a"standby" man, it kills home! Men re moved by wat they see. N U should always try 2 keep up wt the trend its mandatory as a lady, try 2 look good. Please. I can't stand it if my wife doesn't look trrendy n she knows it n she's always cute looking so I really got no business outside. Ladies please be warned,
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 6:43am On Mar 21, 2013
Raymondenyi:

Idiots, so yu re part of the persons physically assaulting Ladies? Anyday u mistakingly try dat wt any of my siblings, or guardians I'll kill u wt my bare hans, foool.
Well as for the post! I think the whole thing is coming 4rm poverty ignorance n illitracey, I know dat village in Phc n its mainly Low class dat stays der. N I'll also use ds opportunity 2 plead 2 Ladies, pleeease after marriage don't see urself as no need 2 look Good cus U already have a"standby" man, it kills home! Men re moved by wat they see. N U should always try 2 keep up wt the trend its mandatory as a lady, try 2 look good. Please. I can't stand it if my wife doesn't look trrendy n she knows it n she's always cute looking so I really got no business outside. Ladies please be warned,

another jumper
where did you see him advocate abuse...
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by adabeke12(f): 6:56am On Mar 21, 2013
Raymondenyi:

chukwu gozie gi
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by tintingz(m): 7:21am On Mar 21, 2013
biolabee:

in which book is polygamy a sin,
Please name it

Is it perchance the same Bible that Father Abraham, King David and Wise man Solo dey?

#JezAzzing
abeg help me ask them again...even the jews practise polygamy...the wise king Solomon had almost every woman on earth but yet God never condemn him...

But Isaac had only one wife lolz... but still what happen at the end grin
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by tintingz(m): 7:29am On Mar 21, 2013
Ladies will you prefer your hubby screwing and dating another woman secretly or he introduce you his misstress and ''marry'' her but did not leave with you in dsame house...

Which one is adultery and sin the secrete lover or the second 'wife' you know?
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 7:31am On Mar 21, 2013
tintingz: abeg help me ask them again...even the jews practise polygamy...the wise king Solomon had almost every woman on earth but yet God never condemn him...

But Isaac had only one wife lolz... but still what happen at the end grin

We all know undecided
She instigated brother against brother
Caused her hubby to die of heart break at not seeing his sons at his side
If no be God, esau for kpeme isaac tey tey
He even carried his deceptive behavior to his uncles house
Monogamy, polygamy, anything-gamy they all have one common link.

Women! With or without them We can't live with or without them
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 21, 2013
shymexx:

According to the house-help, they've been having problems before the man brought his new "angel" to the house...
when the wife suspects he is having extramarital relationships before his death,why wont they have issues.of course extramarital affairs strain marriages,na wetin e like na in beleful am and as for the girl you are calling an angel,i'll refer to her as a girl of easy virtue.she is not different from the prostitutes in the brothel,the difference is she got pregnant deliberatly.at least it was the man's heaven and earth promises that will make her agree to marry a married man e.g i will buy you a car,i will build a house for you in vg city,i will do this i will do that.anyway,those that have inner eyes and ears will learn from this man.NOT EVERY MAN GETS AWAY WITH POLYGAMY.african culture or society will not save you the day jugement befalls on you and it can take any form
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 7:59am On Mar 21, 2013
kulyie: when the wife suspects he is having extramarital relationships before his death,why wont he die.anyway,those that have inner eyes and ears will learn from this man.NOT EVERY MAN GETS AWAY WITH POLYGAMY.african culture or society will not save you the day jugement befalls on you and it can take any form

So if the woman's children are bas.tards and he wants to bring his legitimate seed though from another woman into his own house, he should still be killed as he is a low life.
Ok ooo

We hear you and May God answer the prayer of our mothers and save us from potential husband beaters,-killers and drinkers of husband blood like some of the women folk around here

Amin
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 21, 2013
tintingz: Ladies will you prefer your hubby screwing and dating another woman secretly or he introduce you his misstress and ''marry'' her but did not leave with you in dsame house...

Which one is adultery and sin the secrete lover or the second 'wife' you know?
both are sins in the eyes of God . a man that fears God will respect and keep his marriage vows however those that choose not to respect their wives or marriage bring in another woman,if a man secretly dates another woman so be it,but the day she finds out depending on the way she reacts to heartbreak,her level of anger,her personality and make up,it is eaither she resorts to acid throwing (that's the common form of revenge) at either the prostitute or man,pouring of boiling hot water in the prostitute's vagina ( read that sometime ago on nairaland) or castration (very common and read that on nairaland) since the woman cant have his dck alone ot the dck cant make him stay at home,let him be a figure head,a man by name and appearance but has no dck,no one can tell how extreme a woman can go if her marriage is threatened so i will say for nigerian women marriage is a do or die affair.on the other hand if they choose to walk out of the marriage who will marry an already unmarketable woman,where does she start from,all the years of emotional and financial investment will now go down the drain because of polygamy. After all her love and sacrifices,will she accept to be treated like a used rag.these are all the things that run through the minds of women before going extreme and guess what hell hath no fury than a woman scorned.the fury can take any form
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 21, 2013
biolabee:

So if the woman's children are bas.tards and he wants to bring his legitimate seed though from another woman into his own house, he should still be killed as he is a low life.
Ok ooo

We hear you and May God answer the prayer of our mothers and save us from potential husband beaters,-killers and drinkers of husband blood like some of the women folk around here

Amin

and may God save me and my nigerian sisters in and out of nairaland from promiscous,morally bankrupt,self centred men,wife beaters and men who lack self control from me and my entire house hold.infact may God not even allow us to cross paths.men hat will choose to reduce me to nothing because of unreasonability may they not come 1 million poles near my house,may men like him die a shameful,dishonourable and disgracful death in JESUS name amen!
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 8:21am On Mar 21, 2013
kulyie: and may God save me and my nigerian sisters in and out of nairaland from promiscous,morally bankrupt,self centred men,wife beaters and men who lack self control from me and my entire house hold.infact may God not even allow us to cross paths.men hat will choose to reduce me to nothing because of unreasonability may they not come 1 million poles near my house,may men like him die a shameful,dishonourable and disgracful death in JESUS name amen!

Amen to that
Remember marriage is not by force.
if e tire you, waka
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 21, 2013
biolabee:

SMH.. women must always be justified
can a man put coals of burning fire on his laps and not get burnt.meaning is that : if you look for trouble,you will find it and you will find it in abundance,much more than you bargained for.shikena!
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 8:40am On Mar 21, 2013
kulyie: can a man put coals of burning fire on his laps and not get burnt.meaning is that : if you look for trouble,you will find it and you will find it in abundance,much more than you bargained for.shikena!

SMH

na by force?
Is that not the spiel you lot throw out when a man slaps you
The same man that is an animal and is good for nothing is the same you will move heaven and earth for so that he will not downgrade you for a better model

That is the problem you want to be able to dump men when they do not behave as expected but when they decide to marry another woman according to their own customes and traditions - he deserves to die!!

Marriage is not by force
Ish
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by tintingz(m): 9:04am On Mar 21, 2013
kulyie: both are sins in the eyes of God . a man that fears God will respect and keep his marriage vows however those that choose not to respect their wives or marriage bring in another woman,if a man secretly dates another woman so be it,but the day she finds out depending on the way she reacts to heartbreak,her level of anger,her personality and make up,it is eaither she resorts to acid throwing (that's the common form of revenge) at either the prostitute or man,pouring of boiling hot water in the prostitute's vagina ( read that sometime ago on nairaland) or castration (very common and read that on nairaland) since the woman cant have his dck alone ot the dck cant make him stay at home,let him be a figure head,a man by name and appearance but has no dck,no one can tell how extreme a woman can go if her marriage is threatened so i will say for nigerian women marriage is a do or die affair.on the other hand if they choose to walk out of the marriage who will marry an already unmarketable woman,where does she start from,all the years of emotional and financial investment will now go down the drain because of polygamy. After all her love and sacrifices,will she accept to be treated like a used rag.these are all the things that run through the minds of women before going extreme and guess what hell hath no fury than a woman scorned.the fury can take any form
you are a funny fello cheesy ...both are sin? Asin how?

Both can never be sin cuz first the husband had already introduce his second 'wife' remeber the word 'wife' which means marriage occurs

But as for having secret lover and your wife didnt know bout it that's what they call adultery(sin)...the man can even contact STD from his secret lovers

No where in the bible says polygamy is a sin or adultery...God did not even talk much about marriage in the bible...and marriage is do or die affair? what happen 'divorce' if the wife cant stand it or be patient why not quite the marriage and move on with her life instead of poisoning her hubby, puring acid and purchasing love portion
Murder is a case you know and a big sin before God

1 Like

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by tintingz(m): 9:16am On Mar 21, 2013
biolabee:

Amen to that
Remember marriage is not by force.
if e tire you, waka
abi na...make dem waka if they cant stand it and look for another man to another man to another man...(Make i stop here jareh) grin
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Michky: 9:31am On Mar 21, 2013
adabeke12: IT IS NOW CONFIRMED THAT MOST NIGERIAN MEN DON'T LISTEN. WOMEN RUN FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
LET THEM BE THE ONE AND ONLY BEING RULING THEIR CASTLE... NO WOMEN ALLOWED kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Interesting. Tell that to the 4 wives of Jacob Zuma, the 5 wives of Alico Dangote, the 3 wives of Atiku, the 32 wives of late Mko Abiola, to the 300 wives of King Solomon and to my 1500 prospective wives to be! Mofo!! Am gonna be marrying y'all in dozens till i lose all my teeth to oldage. Starting with you shythead!! Yes you!!! NO MERCY.

1 Like

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 21, 2013
tintingz: you are a funny fello cheesy ...both are sin? Asin how?

Both can never be sin cuz first the husband had already introduce his second 'wife' remeber the word 'wife' which means marriage occurs

But as for having secret lover and your wife didnt know bout it that's what they call adultery(sin)...the man can even contact STD from his secret lovers

No where in the bible says polygamy is a sin or adultery...God did not even talk much about marriage in the bible...and marriage is do or die affair? what happen 'divorce' if the wife cant stand it or be patient why not quite the marriage and move on with her life instead of poisoning her hubby, puring acid and purchasing love portion
Murder is a case you know and a big sin before God
adultery will always remain adultery before God and man no matter how much you try and sugar coat it or legalize it and call it polygamy.secondly murder and adultery is an abomination before God.whether polygamy,bigamy,polyandry,homosexual marriage and whoremongering.any form of union that deviates from a God kind of marriage (heterosexual marriage) there is always an expensive price to pay for it.the fore fathers that you are copying,how many of their kids suceed.every of the wife is struggling for the man's attention at the end of the day the wives in their course of bickering jazz each of their children.it is r out of ten,or 2 out of 2o that come out sane,psychologically and emotionally stable and healthy.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Michky: 9:45am On Mar 21, 2013
biolabee:

DUST.... shocked shocked tongue undecided undecided

A single mother nowadays chose to be single because it was part of a pre - planned strategy
What will women not justify

2nd bolded, women should just come out and say that they wanna lock us out for only consummation duties tongue tongue
Dude, read the signs. This is exactly where everything is heading to (single parenthood). Men will have no place in future family setting. However, i think its going to work in man's favour which ever way we want to look at it.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by tintingz(m): 9:47am On Mar 21, 2013
^kulyie....it is not by force ahn ahn...God didnt condemn those who practised polygamy in the bible. . . .what will you say to Isaac his one wife and his two sons?
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 21, 2013
biolabee:

pls what does tufiakwa mean.. i hope its not another insultive word // seems you cant just have a clean convo

Guys can anyone help
its an exclamation revealing disgust for....
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Michky: 10:04am On Mar 21, 2013
tintingz: ^kulyie....it is not by force ahn ahn...God didnt condemn those who practised polygamy in the bible. . . .what will you say to Isaac his one wife and his two sons?

Believe me, that girl is just being insensibly stubborn. She's sick. How can one equate polygamy to infidelity?! Even Islam of all religions clearly allows it. Remember that that religion is still one of the most conservative religions today. Take another look at what wikipedia reveals:

"Under civil law, Nigeria recognizes polygamous unions. The northern states of Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Niger, Sokoto, Yobe, and Zamfara recognize polygamous marriages as equivalent to monogamous marriages, as all twelve are governed by Sharia Law. which allows for a man to take more than one wife as long as he treats them equally. However, polygamous unions are recognized by customary law in Nigeria, providing a handful of benefits for those in polygamous unions ranging from inheritance rights to child custody"

Source: Wikipedia
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 21, 2013
tintingz: ^kulyie....it is not by force ahn ahn...God didnt condemn those who practised polygamy in the bible. . . .what will you say to Isaac his one wife and his two sons?
of course i know it is not by force however it is human beings that changed adultery to polygamy.the difference is that they just legalised it with marriage and gave it a name the people of the bible you referred to experienced their own consequences too whether you choose to admit it or not.abi is it easy to marry 2 wives talkless of 7oo woves of which you wont know all of them after some time in your life and it is when you are about to die they will start identifying themselves

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply)

Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) / Man Commits Suicide In Abuja By Hanging On A Tree (Graphic Photo) / Greg Indyor: Man And His Entire Family Found Dead In Benue State

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.