Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,737 members, 7,875,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:16 PM

Thank u all - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thank u all (8848 Views)

After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" / Why Do Ladies Say "thank U" When Their Bf Tell Them "i Luv U" On Phone? / thank u all for your advices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank u all by SamMilla1(m): 5:01pm On Mar 31, 2008
@almondjoy, every where i see you, i always hide, your direct approach to solutions of every problem makes you a great soldier, keep i t up,
Re: Thank u all by edwardaigb: 5:03pm On Mar 31, 2008
I LOVE someone like you. my dear no one is worth dieing for. since you ve told him the truth and have repented move on and stop calling him.
Re: Thank u all by almondjoy(f): 5:06pm On Mar 31, 2008
SAM MILLA:

@almondjoy, every where i see you, i always hide, your direct approach to solutions of every problem makes you a great soldier, keep i t up,

Please don't hide. cheesy Be a brave soldier for the truth always.  Nigerians like to tell and accept a lot of lies in general.  Please help me purge Nairaland with all these deceitful people who will not like others to know the truth since they are more than guilty of the same set of crimes! Hypocrisy and tatafoism!

Thank ma dear! One love always! kiss
Re: Thank u all by SamMilla1(m): 5:10pm On Mar 31, 2008
almondjoy:

Please don't hide. cheesy Be a brave soldier for the truth always.  Nigerians like to tell and accept a lot of lies in general.  Please help me purge Nairaland with all these deceitful people who will not like others to know the truth since they are more than guilty of the same set of crimes! Hypocrisy and tatafoism!

Thank ma dear! One love always! kiss

you have my vote, since you and chinda held me on the ground and opened my eyes to see what a little girl wanted to do to me, i gave you my vote, make troubles, i am right behind with my soldiers from the other side

Re: Thank u all by ehie007(m): 5:28pm On Mar 31, 2008
@kingdong, i speak the reality.
Re: Thank u all by PLC1: 5:30pm On Mar 31, 2008
Kai people, see what sex is causing! They confess shacking one guy today, tomorrow they confess shacking four and next 8 guys. You girls too shack jare. lipsrsealed It’s like I will bring chain and tie the legs together so that you girls will shack less. shocked
Re: Thank u all by kingdong(m): 5:41pm On Mar 31, 2008
@SAM MILLA
this army of soldiers wey you form to support almondjpy oga abeg count me in. nothing wey i like pass realistc people wey dey talk true.
@ poster you hear wetin AJ talk. you better wake up
@ almondjoy
how do you do it? anyways kari on dey go for front cos me i gat yur back like K
Re: Thank u all by almondjoy(f): 5:49pm On Mar 31, 2008
SAM MILLA:

you have my vote, since you and chinda held me on the ground and opened my eyes to see what a little girl wanted to do to me, i gave you my vote, make troubles, i am right behind with my soldiers from the other side

kingdong:

@SAM MILLA
this army of soldiers wey you form to support almondjpy oga abeg count me in. nothing wey i like pass realistc people wey dey talk true.
@ poster you hear wetin AJ talk. you better wake up
@ almondjoy
how do you do it? anyways kari on dey go for front because me i gat yur back like K

Ehen! grin Thank you my darling soldiers! grin Make una dey for back. . .I go dey front always! cheesy

PL+C:

Kai people, see what sex is causing! They confess shacking one guy today, tomorrow they confess shacking four and next 8 guys. You girls too shack jare. lipsrsealed It’s like I will bring chain and tie the legs together so that you girls will shack less. shocked

He he he he he he he he he! Bring the chains please. Let me help you! Especially these fake born again ones that "shag" abi na "shack" like rabbits and turn around and start confessing like juju hold them! cheesy
Re: Thank u all by Sholeyb: 5:54pm On Mar 31, 2008
MY advice to you would be to forget about this relationship and move on. I am married and I told my husband about my past(which by the way was wild). He listened and told me that he still loves me. We are both Christians now.

If a man loves you and KNOWS that you are his wife sent from God, he will forget and forgive your past. I would advise you to thank God, for the bible(Romans 8:28) says all things work together for good for those who love God. I can deduce that you love God, so things must work well for you in the end,though crying tarries for the night, joy comes in the morning.

Picture this scenario, if this man cannot forget the past now (remember you had broken up at the time) perhaps it is better that you do not marry him, becos u will offend each other in marriage. It will be much more difficult for you at that time, what if he decides he wants to divorce you after 3 children, becos he cant forget your offence?

Accept this as the kind mercies of God and believe me, God will give you a husband that truly loves and cherises you.

Re: ur exams, pls concentrate, because if you fail you will have only yourself to blame. Who knows u may meet your future husband in the next stage of ur life. So, pls dont limit your chances by failing and remaining in the same position.

God bless you.
Re: Thank u all by monibabe: 6:17pm On Mar 31, 2008
whatever the case. Your Mr. right would come and stay forever. He wont mind ur past
Re: Thank u all by rasputinn(m): 6:21pm On Mar 31, 2008
Sholeyb:

MY advice to you would be to forget about this relationship and move on. I am married and I told my husband about my past(which by the way was wild). He listened and told me that he still loves me. We are both Christians now.

If a man loves you and KNOWS that you are his wife sent from God, he will forget and forgive your past. I would advise you to thank God, for the bible(Romans 8:28) says all things work together for good for those who love God. I can deduce that you love God, so things must work well for you in the end,though crying tarries for the night, joy comes in the morning.

Picture this scenario, if this man cannot forget the past now (remember you had broken up at the time) perhaps it is better that you do not marry him, because u will offend each other in marriage. It will be much more difficult for you at that time, what if he decides he wants to divorce you after 3 children, because he can't forget your offence?

Accept this as the kind mercies of God and believe me, God will give you a husband that truly loves and cherises you.

Re: your exams, please concentrate, because if you fail you will have only yourself to blame. Who knows u may meet your future husband in the next stage of your life. So, please don't limit your chances by failing and remaining in the same position.

God bless you.

I agree with sholeyb and want to add that even married couples that slip and fall,for the slipped partner to summon the courage to confess to the other partner is indeed golden,a very rare act in this our era.
That is something that only someone of a circumcised heart can do,and I dare say that if your ex-current-ex boyfriend has any problems forgiving and accepting you back,then I doubt his faith.
I mean it's not like this is a repeat occurence.
Like I used to tell my siter when she had issues with a guy,FIRST IS NOT BEST,so whether he was the first to promise you marriage or not or whether ur relationship has lasted over 6yrs,as long as he remains unforgiving,then HE'S NOT UR MR RIGHT.
My final advice,don't close the door on him finally(cos it could be that he expected so much from you,hence will need sometime to get over the shock and wake up to the realisation that by confessing to him,you have demonstrated uncommon sincerity and you deserve a measure of trust),but don't stress urself trying to win him back,only put it to God in prayer from time to time.I pray that God will settle you guys adequately in this matter.Relax in the knowledge that you've confessed to him,OF YOUR OWN ACCORD,then face your studies.
Your kind are rare sister(I'm sure so many single blokes are looking for sistas like ya),so face your studies and don't sweat it.
Peace
Re: Thank u all by Dreloaded(f): 6:33pm On Mar 31, 2008
There are some things God would have to come down and ask me himself before I ever breath them to any other soul including myself. Rubbish! To impress who? A fellow human being like myself who is probably living a life worse than mine till he or she is caught

Lmao. Aint that the truth grin

as for me Im just curious why madam born again had to go back this this ex schoolboy for sex sessions, what's wrong with the ex bf?
Re: Thank u all by NnaNna4(m): 7:28pm On Mar 31, 2008
The road is never always straight; there are bends and corners.
As you aproach a serious bend it will seem as if the road is coming to an end, but once you overcome the bend,
what you see is a long infinite stretch.

sooner than later you will come out of it and b stronger.

if u dont he will say u didnt let him know, now you did (probably because u are born again) he walks out,

I wont judge him cos i dont what myself would hav done. but

LIKE DESTINY CHILD GET UP AND BE A SURVIVOR
Re: Thank u all by Blatant: 8:28pm On Mar 31, 2008
How the man go happy if you don shag someone else after una don meet?
when I was younger, if you followed any other man after our meeting, you can only be good for shagging and nothing serious: even if we had not officially started dating.

I am too jealous to overlook such things and I believe there are many men like that although some dont like to own up to it.
Re: Thank u all by CrazyMan(m): 8:49pm On Mar 31, 2008
My dear stop worrying yourself; he would get back to you, just concentrate on your exams he would come back to you I can bet that.

It's not that easy to throw away six years so like that; just cheer up both of you would get together I strongly believe that. Keep on calling and visiting him as you said you're currently doing; one day he would call you and tell you how he missed you and what your absence has done to him.
Re: Thank u all by cosby(m): 10:00pm On Mar 31, 2008
hi,
self help is the best help.
cosby
Re: Thank u all by Beegoodd(f): 10:10pm On Mar 31, 2008
Thanks to you all.
Re: Thank u all by faketan(m): 10:11pm On Mar 31, 2008
No body should blame this babe too much for any reason.

1. She got to know the second guywhen the righteous guy left her. They bonded.

It is not easy to break a bond. That she succumbed to the pestering of the second guy after the re-union is not as criminal as the guy makes it look.

It is one of the things that follow quarrels. She did it once and blocked all avenues. I wonder why guys here are talking as if they have forgotten the kind of pressure they put girls into just to see their undies esp when the guy has seen her qualities inside and outside the bed room.

Please give her a break. She have done well enough.

meanwhile baby girl, do not cry in self pity as if you have no self esteem. You can live your live without him.
My annoyance is that this guys always make girls feel guilty all the time even when we do worse things.

Get up and move on. You need to do well in your exams. it is more important than he is to you. remember you do not need him to survive. You sure have  rare quality.
get over him and think of the consequenses of a carry over.

REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD and jack TDB.

And do not call him again.

Overrighteousness. if he is the one that did this now, he will expect you to understand.

Abegiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Thank u all by Beegoodd(f): 10:14pm On Mar 31, 2008
@faketan
thanks
Re: Thank u all by faketan(m): 10:26pm On Mar 31, 2008
you are welcome. I will be happy to know you are doing well.
Re: Thank u all by Beegoodd(f): 10:53pm On Mar 31, 2008
Thank u
Re: Thank u all by Ttola(m): 10:58pm On Mar 31, 2008
hey all,

i dont get this,, it has all being sorry', he'll get back to u, he's not caring for leaving u,

to me i think u really werent thinkin of him when u were doin it with the other guy, u slept with another person n you want his forgiveness,

what assures him it wnt happen again---- 'because u admitted it undecided',, things dont work that way,

n for the record if things were the other way round, u woudnt hessitate to do likewise,
Re: Thank u all by Beegoodd(f): 11:07pm On Mar 31, 2008
Thank u
Re: Thank u all by bernoulli(m): 12:37am On Apr 01, 2008
@ Poster

You made a tactical mistake by telling him about your escapade. At some critical point in one's life, the truth is better left unsaid.

You've got yourself to blame for 2 reasons:

1) Cheating on your man after coming back together for good.
2) Telling the truth when you should have left it unsaid.

If I were in your man's shoes, I will act the same way 'because I will strongly believe that I can never trust you again in my life, cos a solid marriage is built on trust.

No need crying over spilt milk, move on with your life. The world aint over yet, God will sure give you a better companion.
Re: Thank u all by swing4real(m): 12:51am On Apr 01, 2008
@Bee goodd

Your situation is a complicated one but the fact you took the bull by the horn to tell him shows you are sorry and you care about him.I am not here to judge you but we can slice it, dice it, excuse it, accept it, but the total truth is, THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR CHEATING! People who cheat (and it doesn't matter what the reason is short of date-rape drugs or rape itself and this is not considered cheating) are simply selfish! Selfish people want their cake and eat it too.

I can understand the feeling, but it would be better to communicate your feelings to your partner, split-up and go your separate ways and, should both of you grow up, then perhaps you can get back together on a more mature level or agree to separate for a few months and both get it out of your systems, but the key point is HONESTY and it appears most on this one post have forgotten that.

My advice to you and other women: If you are ever tempted to have an affair, please think twice about it will REALLY do. Ask yourself if it is really worth it? You'll probably eventually see, it's not worth it at all.

I do understand your boy friend situation because i am in the same situation with him right now.Believe me,It is not easy for him.The fact he is jealous and mad because you slept with another boy shows one thing.HE CARES AND LOVE YOU ALOT.Believe me your boy friend is feeling worst pains than you.You caused him alot of pains.I am sure is problem is,if he can ever trust you again.

Now see what you will do,
Re: Thank u all by Nobody: 1:04am On Apr 01, 2008
bee goodd
It's obvious a lot of people here know it's human to err.
You are human and I'm sure you've learnt a valuable lesson.
From now on try to avoid being in situations where such temptations could overtake you.
The Bible says to flee from all appearances of evil.

You do seem like you have a good heart and a gentle Spirit.
From the way you've neglected the trouble makers who have no advice to give
You've proven yourself to be mature.
Keep it up and above all hold on to the faith which you confess.

Face your studies and forget this man.
Trust me 1 year from now,you'll look behind and agree that you fussed and beat yourself over nothing.
Let him go!
Re: Thank u all by princeonx: 1:08am On Apr 01, 2008
Re: Thank u all by Nobody: 1:13am On Apr 01, 2008
swing4real:

@Bee goodd

Your situation is a complicated one but the fact you took the bull by the horn to tell him shows you are sorry and you care about him.I am not here to judge you but we can slice it, dice it, excuse it, accept it, but the total truth is, THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR CHEATING! People who cheat (and it doesn't matter what the reason is short of date-rape drugs or rape itself and this is not considered cheating) are simply selfish! Selfish people want their cake and eat it too.

I can understand the feeling, but it would be better to communicate your feelings to your partner, split-up and go your separate ways and, should both of you grow up, then perhaps you can get back together on a more mature level or agree to separate for a few months and both get it out of your systems, but the key point is HONESTY and it appears most on this one post have forgotten that.

My advice to you and other women: If you are ever tempted to have an affair, please think twice about it will REALLY do. Ask yourself if it is really worth it? You'll probably eventually see, it's not worth it at all.

I do understand your boy friend situation because i am in the same situation with him right now.Believe me,It is not easy for him.The fact he is jealous and mad because you slept with another boy shows one thing.HE CARES AND LOVE YOU ALOT.Believe me your boy friend is feeling worst pains than you.You caused him alot of pains.I am sure is problem is,if he can ever trust you again.

Now see what you will do,

We all agree cheating is wrong but that doesn't mean she has to pay with a pound of her gluteal  flesh.
Personally I don't think I'll stay on with my spouse if he cheated , it'll be impossible for me to trust him again but I guess one can never be sure of what one will do until faced with that situation.
She erred and cheated and sounds like she's ashamed of it and wished it never happened.She confessed to her fiance and if he's unable to get past it,she ought to move on.
Life's too short to beat oneself up over a mistake.
Thank God they're not married so it's not as though they'll be going through a divorce and child custody.
Re: Thank u all by Nobody: 1:17am On Apr 01, 2008
Women go through worse things from you guys grin
yet we haven't sliced off all of una "abunna's"
Re: Thank u all by FatherAita(m): 1:19am On Apr 01, 2008
If you have a Parot and it refuses to stay in its Cage in Ajegunle and you travel to the USA with the Parot and hopes it will stay in its Cage because it is no more in Nigeria, na lie you talk! A cheat will always be a cheat except you can wash the spots of the Leopard with bleach or you can get a virgin from the maternity ward.

That girl wey cheat na FOOOOOOOOOOL
Re: Thank u all by Nobody: 1:27am On Apr 01, 2008
FatherAita:

If you have a Parot and it refuses to stay in its Cage in Ajegunle and you travel to the USA with the Parot and hopes it will stay in its Cage because it is no more in Nigeria, na lie you talk! A cheat will always be a cheat except you can wash the spots of the Leopard with bleach or you can get a virgin from the maternity ward.

That girl wey cheat na FOOOOOOOOOOL

You never know,a fancier cage and beta food in San Jose may keep the parrot in it's cage. grin
Re: Thank u all by FatherAita(m): 1:36am On Apr 01, 2008
Lailai to Lailai I am in Maryland and I dont see the difference with Abuja. If you like give the Parot Ogbono soup + Mcdonalds + Taco bell + KFC + Subway and leave the door open, the Parot go FLYYYYYYYYYYY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Male Homosexuality / OMFG!!! Is This Girl Right Or Been Silly? (shocking Picture) / Can A Lady Who Is Not A Virgin Stay 2month Without Sex?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.