Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:47 PM

Thank u all - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thank u all (8843 Views)

After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" / Why Do Ladies Say "thank U" When Their Bf Tell Them "i Luv U" On Phone? / thank u all for your advices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank u all by tksina(m): 11:29pm On Apr 01, 2008
Daughter of Zion: Go and sin no more,

U have indeed done ur part, I salute your courage and resolve. Please do keep it up, it shall indeed be a virtue of great value for you.

If he were for you, he would still stick.

Move on,
Re: Thank u all by haywhy(m): 12:11am On Apr 02, 2008
I won't condemn your man but I still wouldn't commend him! You've done something wrong and you've admitted it. I assumed you have begged and begged, now its time to give him your last word!
Think of a DEEP way to tell him you've done your best to apologise and it's time to move on (be careful not to sound rude or behave like cheating is right!), then STOP CALLING & JUST RESULT TO PRAYER!
Your man will be back, though with style because of the masculine ego and when he comes don't jump over him! Let him know you've only regretted your action but you never regretted telling him because you've done something a woman of virtue should do!
Like I said, result to prayer because it works wonders, besides at moments like this only God could give you strength !
Good luck!
Re: Thank u all by U1(m): 12:27am On Apr 02, 2008
Life could really funny sometime, how hard could it be to "hold body". But, I'm with you on this one since he wasn't around when you fell and ate the fruit.
Re: Thank u all by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 02, 2008
LondonCool:

Get the guys picture (as a point of contact) and anoint it , then prophesy what you want to happen. The Bible (in the Book of Proverbs) says that the heart of man are in the hands of God and like the rivers of water he can turn to whichever direction he likes (paraphrased). Speak the word of God concerning your situation. If he is God's will for your life he will eventually run back to you. If he is not the one-then there is someone BETTER-whom God is preparing for you. There is the good, the perfect and the acceptable will of God.

Ojigbijigbi!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Is this what people are now doing for love? shocked shocked shocked
casting spells on photo?
This one sound one kind
I weak!
Re: Thank u all by haywhy(m): 12:32am On Apr 02, 2008
lmao
Re: Thank u all by spoilt(f): 1:39am On Apr 02, 2008
Men are usually not as forgiving as women. An edited version would have sufficed. Forget him. There are going to be a gazillion mistakes in marriage. You dont want to walk that route with an unforgiving guy. good luck my sister.
Re: Thank u all by Dalby(m): 9:22am On Apr 02, 2008
i can imagine exactly how u feel, but next time u should be more tactful with restitution.

Do you have any suggestions
Re: Thank u all by Dalby(m): 9:29am On Apr 02, 2008
LondonCool:

Get the guys picture (as a point of contact) and anoint it , then prophesy what you want to happen. The Bible (in the Book of Proverbs) says that the heart of man are in the hands of God and like the rivers of water he can turn to whichever direction he likes (paraphrased). Speak the word of God concerning your situation. If he is God's will for your life he will eventually run back to you. If he is not the one-then there is someone BETTER-whom God is preparing for you. There is the good, the perfect and the acceptable will of God.

The word of GOD says that GOD is not a partial GOD, and what a man sows that he shall reap grin
Re: Thank u all by ahwuyen(m): 9:54am On Apr 02, 2008
Dalby:

Do you have any suggestions
dont bother calling him. give him a breathing space. let him think over it. if he is truly born again and he is sure you are meant for him. he will forgive and forget. he will call u back. and if he doesnt call back forget about him. the two of are not meant for each other. keep on focusing on ur future. that is not the end of the world.
Re: Thank u all by cemoi: 10:54am On Apr 02, 2008
I must commend your honesty.You have told the truth.For me it's most important that God forgives you and if he has, it okay.Face ur studies ask God to give you the grace to excel,trust me you feel a lot better and fullfiled.Am sure u don't want to see him much later in life and you still begging him maybe even for bread.Make somthing out of your life and stop living in the folly that he may return to you.the truth is that HE MAY NEVER COME BACK.As hard as that may sound it's the truth.Put ur faith in God an d trust him.You somthing wrong it's okay that's why we are humans.it is well when your man comes you'll know.Don't ever disist from saying the truth,it's the onlynthing that will set you free.
Re: Thank u all by cemoi: 11:04am On Apr 02, 2008
and pleseeeeeeeeee don't call him again.
Re: Thank u all by namdee(m): 11:11am On Apr 02, 2008
you did well my dear ,i comend you for your courage,am this kind of person who is rational and know am no angel,if he really loves you he will come back to you.Have no fear we men can be very jealous sometimes we don't think too straigth give him some time,take care abd God bless.
Re: Thank u all by Dalby(m): 12:17pm On Apr 02, 2008
ahwuyen:

don't bother calling him. give him a breathing space. let him think over it. if he is truly born again and he is sure you are meant for him. he will forgive and forget. he will call u back. and if he doesnt call back forget about him. the two of are not meant for each other. keep on focusing on your future. that is not the end of the world.

This was not the suggestion I was expecting lipsrsealed
A lady said she should have been more tactful with restitution, so I was asking her how she would have done it if she was in the situation undecided
Re: Thank u all by gee2(m): 3:34pm On Apr 02, 2008
Sorry for the whole stuff your guy did.
If he really loved you as he claimed to be then he shouldn't have left you and would he say he has a genuine excuse for leaving you? His mind had left you the very first time you guyz separated but don't worry, you will find someone that will accept you the way you are.
Since you are sincere, keep praying to God and you will enjoy the best.
Cheers Sis.
Tough times never last, Only Tough People Do.
Re: Thank u all by rman: 5:04pm On Apr 02, 2008
''I'm very disappointed by the fake comments all you men on this site are making. Are you all actually praising this girl for doing wrong? i mean i know no one is perfect but for God sakes, if you were in her fiancee's shoes would you be praising her for comming forward with the confession when it shouldn't have happened to begin with."

The above statement is the only truthfull statement so far. The guy did not leave her because she had a relationship with another guy in school. He left because she SLEPT WITH THIS GUY EVEN AFTER THEY WERE BACK TOGETHER. I can not blame the guy that much because most guys rarely forget such things in a relationship.

I can forgive anyhting but I still can't picture staying with a woman that I know while I am with her, she slept with another man. If it happened during a break-up, yes I understand, but otherwise no
Re: Thank u all by Egavlas(m): 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2008
rman:

''I'm very disappointed by the fake comments all you men on this site are making. Are you all actually praising this girl for doing wrong? i mean i know no one is perfect but for God sakes, if you were in her fiancee's shoes would you be praising her for comming forward with the confession when it shouldn't have happened to begin with."

The above statement is the only truthfull statement so far. The guy did not leave her because she had a relationship with another guy in school. He left because she SLEPT WITH THIS GUY EVEN AFTER THEY WERE BACK TOGETHER. I can not blame the guy that much because most guys rarely forget such things in a relationship.

I can forgive anyhting but I still can't picture staying with a woman that I know while I am with her, she slept with another man. If it happened during a break-up, yes I understand, but otherwise no

Thanks jare!

For a while I thought I was the only one who read the post well.

Dont know if the men who are sounding all mushy, think they will be getting some.

Hope the poster in question, does not have her email showing in her profile .

I am beginning to suspect the motive behind all this posts from the men.
cheesy
Re: Thank u all by faketan(m): 5:29pm On Apr 02, 2008
rman:

If it happened during a break up, why did you allow the break up in the first place.

Have you forgotten that she had a 9 month nrelationship with this other guy? You are refusing to understand that there was bonding. he learnt her a shoulder to cry on when you abandoned her.
There is feeling.

I know of a girl who was sleeping with a priest and she repented. Was undergoing deliverance.
She tried to stay away from the priest but some how the priest came back and talked her into sex again. She cried her heart out and that was the end of it.

It happens. It takes a lot of strength to break from an old flame especially when you did not separate because of quarrel.

I am not praising her. But I saying she should be judged fairly.
You have to consider a lot of things here.

Give a her a break please. How sure are you the guy is not cheating? Though men take it that it is normal for them to cheat while their women remain faithful, RUBBISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH
Re: Thank u all by Egavlas(m): 5:40pm On Apr 02, 2008
faketan:

If it happened during a break up, why did you allow the break up in the first place.

Have you forgotten that she had a 9 month nrelationship with this other guy? You are refusing to understand that there was bonding. he learnt her a shoulder to cry on when you abandoned her.
There is feeling.

I know of a girl who was sleeping with a priest and she repented. Was undergoing deliverance.
She tried to stay away from the priest but some how the priest came back and talked her into sex again. She cried her heart out and that was the end of it.

It happens. It takes a lot of strength to break from an old flame especially when you did not separate because of quarrel.

The fact is that it wasn't during the break-up

You talk of 'old flame', So which of the guys now is the Old flame?

She had a 9month relationship with the new guy? Then she should make up her mind on who to stay with.

why sleep with two people at the same period?
Re: Thank u all by faketan(m): 5:50pm On Apr 02, 2008
Salvage:

She had a 9month relationship with the new guy? Then she should make up her mind on who to stay with.

You sort of ignored all the other points I made.
what have you to say about being dragged between two people. She is human I think. She was trying to get back to the old guy, while the new guy clung on her.

(The one she was leaving is the old flame here) get me clear, i know she could say no but how many will survive her condition. Do not rush to say you will cos you have not been there. Everyone claims to be a saint until he gets into a trying situation. no one is infallible. When you judge, always judge with reservation.
The situation is not always ideal
Re: Thank u all by sholsz: 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2008
my dear sister, you have to check yourself.if you had to do what you did for a good reason then you SHOULD REMAIN POSITIVE.YOU better wake up and aim up,there is a hight that is meant for you.
Re: Thank u all by NaijaNile: 7:52pm On Apr 03, 2008
Na the guy ego dey worry am. Some guys just can't handle it! Let your conscience bear you witness that you have opened up to him. Leave the rest. If a man wants u notin can keep him away, not even d fact that u have a child. And if he doesn't want u nothing will make him stay-even if you are a virgin.
Re: Thank u all by SamMilla1(m): 8:26pm On Apr 03, 2008
NaijaNile:

Na the guy ego dey worry am. Some guys just can't handle it! Let your conscience bear you witness that you have opened up to him. Leave the rest. If a man wants u notin can keep him away, not even d fact that u have a child. And if he doesn't want u nothing will make him stay-even if you are a virgin.

WORD
Re: Thank u all by chychy(f): 8:30pm On Apr 03, 2008
what can i say?
seems i'm d last person 2 read this post, bank work sef, no time 4 anything these days

my dear, i can relate 2 ur story. yes i agree with d fact that u told him, kudos 2 u, i know it was no easy feat.

human beings tend 2 be judgemental esp men around women. we 4give our straying guys more than they 4give us.
no use cryin ova spilt milk. like evryoda person has said, talk 2 G-O-D about it.
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Thank u all by dee02(m): 2:07pm On Apr 04, 2008
Salvage:

you sleep with two men at the same period because you are a gutter c*nt LovePeddler!
Re: Thank u all by cecegorz(m): 2:47pm On Apr 04, 2008
Come on girl, u mean u were in an undefined relationship for six! whole yrs? then break up, came back in the 7th and then this? what were u people doing and discussing all those years?
Haven't u heard that rolling a stone gathers no moss? Well, let it be a learning period 4u since u seem to be young still. Always define where ur relationship is going within the first 12mths. let the guy make an official move or take a walk forever.

But get this right inside ur skull. never tell a man that another man entered ur secret place. Never!!!
U know the emotional pain it puts ur man into? let ur confession be to the Lord, then go and sin no more.

Well, just let the guy run, believe me, he ain't urs. God just used this to save u much heart break bc the guy could have spent another six yrs with u, and then tell u one cock and bull story, by then u would have passed ur sell by date.

get a grip and get on with ur pretty life!
Re: Thank u all by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 04, 2008
cecegorz:

But get this right inside your skull. never tell a man that another man entered your secret place. Never!!!

Are you saying she should lie to the next dude that shes a virgin? But I feel u on the emotional pain part,
Re: Thank u all by kehindebad(m): 10:00am On Apr 05, 2008
my dear
u're very brave unlike other people i know
u're comfortable now u told him right?
well u probably knew this would happen when you told him,right?
my dear move on,
its his loss,
with your personality,you'll have men running after you,
more candid stuff?
http://18andabove..com
Re: Thank u all by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 06, 2008
wow, listen to me and listen carefully, everyone on this forum has given their 2 cents, but the best advice comes from people that have experienced this. Take this from me. If the guy really Loved you, just know he is not coming back again. He might come back for a minute, but what has happened will finally get the best of him and lead to eventual breakup. Just move on with your life!
Re: Thank u all by Zirconia(f): 1:13pm On Apr 08, 2008
Chei! AlmondJoy, you harsh o! grin

The thing is, you do have some truth in your words, not everyone can handle certain things and I guess when it comes to certain things folk should be on a need to know basis.

But do you know that some things can not remain buried?

However, I think you should allow people to live their life as they please, even if you think it is hypocritical.

LOL! But sister you harsh o! your name should be Truthbeharsh! LOL
Re: Thank u all by ashe2(f): 2:33pm On Apr 08, 2008
sister, na wao! sometimes they say the truth will set you free but your own is making you live in bondage. i admire your liver oh! because i no fit do am. well, it has happened but as time no dey sharp sharp make you hookup with the other guy before you will loose on both sides remember NO TIME!!!
Re: Thank u all by stag: 3:51pm On Apr 08, 2008
MY PERSONAL PERFECT RECIPE. for dealing with after break-up trauma. this is how to get on with ur life and prepare for ur exams.
1. change environment- go read with friends/classmate instead of locking urself up in the house claiming to be the indoor type!
2.if u do not believe in tearing pix, pack them all up (pix of him,him/u) into carton,envelop, cellotape them so much that the color of the carton is not seen. give to afriend to keep for u (just be sure u do not keep in the house).
or better still,wet the pictures and place them face to face ie pairing two pix.leave them for air to blur/spoil them out.
3.dont sit alone in quiet places, go hunt-a-fun! dump those gowns, get a pair of jeans and sandals and get ur groove on. dont pretend/lie to urself by going to clubs if u r not the type.my dear fellas are waiting their to feast on ur misery.
4.do u have the addresses of those girlfriends who cant sit a second without humour-great! hook up with them now.
5.get involved in school activities more. i hope he's not in ur department that u have to see hi everyday.
6.watch some more movies. esp of those dissing girl/boyfriends after splitting.
7. for times like this i keep advicing people to get passionate about something not someone. like football, watching matches can make u think less of break-up. well, for u- dance groups? chess, scrabble.play something that needs ur concentration in the game.
8.stay indoors less.even if u dont go out and dont have anywhere to go.sit outside.
9.whenever u are inside, make sure ur window blinds aint shut.open them and make sure for a bright room, very airy too.like u r outside. avoid those room shades that make u want to feel rapped up.
10. meet new friend.
11. try doing things u never did before like joing the red cross, or the youth group of ur church or area.
12. and lastly, delete his text messages, missed calls, dialled nos, emails,and his numbers from ur phone-it will help!
stop crying ur eyes out while my guy has started scoutting for his next catch.
hope u consider these seriously. cheers
Re: Thank u all by tobs(m): 7:39pm On Apr 09, 2008
the bottom line is dat your boyfriend those not love you,cus if he loves you hel forgive u immidiately for the d fact that u confessed ur past to him,
he should repect and love u more.

takia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys whats Your Opinion On Ladies That Sag??(pics) / My Ex Sent Me A Blurred Video Of Her Making Love / My Experience As A Guest With The Opposite Sex (share)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.