Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,726 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:31 AM

South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg - Politics (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg (66708 Views)

Photos: Nigerians Protest Over ‘crazy’ PHCN Bills In Abuja / Nigerians Protest At MTN, Multichoice, And Shoprite Offices' Outlet / Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 27, 2013
shymexx:

Don't worry, hun...

I'm saving my adventurism for you... tongue

Soon come... wink
i dey wait wink cheesy
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 27, 2013
Sybellah:

nawa Professor Rokiatu grin
what's the name of her 101 course, i need to take that.

Erm.. If I say it here, the comment may be hidden and/or I might be banned from this section.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 27, 2013
shymexx:

None yet.. My e-stalkers have destroyed my credit ratings with different asinine accusations...

I'm just keeping a low profile for now.... grin

common dun give up now grin
i ll help u look for more wink
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 27, 2013
all4naija: He is a legend by running around. Probably he doesn't have a bank like fidelity to keep his money.I have done that before and I had a good experience from it.

Mbanu, I don't "run around". I simply walk around.

I'll show fidelity with my girlfriend/wife, even if we don't work at Fidelity Bank.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 27, 2013
CFCfan:

Erm.. If I say it here, the comment may be hidden and/or I might be banned from this section.

loool CFC? smh
just abbreviate it grin
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 27, 2013
Sybellah:

loool CFC? smh
just abbreviate it grin

Ok. The course is 'MA' 101. grin
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 27, 2013
@Sybellah: Here is a video of the Alanta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azRdYST8RQ4

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 28, 2013
Where are my e-wives??

Papi is hungry... sad
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 28, 2013
Sybellah:

common dun give up now grin
i ll help u look for more wink

Hmmmm... I don't need more - I need to satisfy the urge of the ones I've got for now... grin

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 28, 2013
Adaobi123

Nne, are you still down for Swanley summer?? grin
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 28, 2013
shymexx: Adaobi123

Nne, are you still down for Swanley summer?? grin
grin grin maybe tongue
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by biolabee(m): 12:29am On Mar 28, 2013
hmmmm..... you guys are too much!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 28, 2013
adaobi123:
grin grin maybe tongue

Hmmm... Time is of the essence - you might be the lucky one from nl... grin

A King gatts get an e-queen and make her the head of the e-wives...

But you gatts apply pressure as well.. wink grin
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 28, 2013
shymexx:

Hmmm... Time is of the essence - you might be the lucky one from nl... grin

A King gatts get an e-queen and make her the head of the e-wives...

But you gatts apply pressure as well.. wink grin
Hmmm..Time will tell
I don't mind being an e-queen grin grin
Apply some pressure ? Hmmmmm
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 28, 2013
CFCfan:

Ok. The course is 'MA' 101. grin

no fear the mods abeg say the phrase tongue
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 28, 2013
shymexx: Where are my e-wives??

Papi is hungry... sad

papi should go do e-self-service tongue
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 28, 2013
CFCfan: @Sybellah: Here is a video of the Alanta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azRdYST8RQ4

me like it kiss
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by londoner: 7:32am On Mar 28, 2013
Every woman would fight for her family. They are not protesting for all Nigerian men, but their own husbands for the sake of their children.

In the many protests that have affected Nigeria, have women not been there? When women in Jos etc have protested, which man here applauded them?

When women have threatened to protest without clothes even, were they not made fun of?

At the end of the day, instead of complaining about Nigerian women, Nigerian men need to honestly ask themselves when was the last time they protested wife beating, discrminiation against female access education, female genetal mutilation etc?

If you can not boldly put your hand up and say you ever protested issues affecting Nigerian women and girl children, then shut the fk up about the Nigerian women protesting for you.

Is it not your Nigerian man who is behind he suffering of the whole nation?

Boko Haram, drug smuggling, kidnap, fake drugs, 419.......the VAST majority of all the shameful reports both at home and abroad are as a result of what Nigerian men do.....maybe Nigerian women are tired of it.

Tell yourselves the truth, its what Nigerian MEN are doing in SA, that is sparking the discrimination in the first place.

It is because of your own fellow Nigerian men that these wives and your own kids endure such prejudice. The same way that any Nigerian abroad gets the sideways look and suspicion because of what,largely, Nigerian men do.

South African girls you are welcome to Nigerian men.....afterall, many Nigerian women are not with Nigerian men.

Nigerian women also find love and lust elsewhere. There is enough to go around.

2 Likes

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 28, 2013
GBAM! grin
londoner: Every woman would fight for her family. They are not protesting for all Nigerian men, but their own husbands for the sake of their children.

In the many protests that have affected Nigeria, have women not been there? When women in Jos etc have protested, which man here applauded them?

When women have threatened to protest without clothes even, were they not made fun of?

At the end of the day, instead of complaining about Nigerian women, Nigerian men need to honestly ask themselves when was the last time they protested wife beating, discrminiation against female access education, female genetal mutilation etc?

If you can not boldly put your hand up and say you ever protested issues affecting Nigerian women and girl children, then shut the fk up about the Nigerian women protesting for you.

Boko Haram, drug smuggling, kidnap, fake drugs, 419.......the VAST majority of all the shameful reports both at home and abroad are as a result of what Nigerian men do.....maybe Nigerian women are tired of it.

Tell yourselves the truth, its what Nigerian MEN are doing in SA, that is sparking the discrimination in the first place.

It is because of your own fellow Nigerian men that these wives and your own kids endure such prejudice. The same way that any Nigerian abroad gets the sideways look and suspicion because of what,largely, Nigerian men do.

South African girls you are welcome to Nigerian men.....afterall, many Nigerian women are not with Nigerian men.

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 28, 2013
This is news too me undecided You men and your stories grin
Pataki: @ stillwater,

Where did you get the yeye stat from? I won't be surprised if it was RSA who fabricated such a dubious stat.

Even Ghanaians fear Nigerian men for the longevity and extreme flexibility of our d1ck. In the words of my European sisters right here: Nigerian men esp. Yoruba men, their 'koboko' super! tongue

3 Likes

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by biolabee(m): 5:40am On Mar 29, 2013
londoner: Every woman would fight for her family. They are not protesting for all Nigerian men, but their own husbands for the sake of their children.

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2013
Keep lying to yourself undecided

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by tpia5: 4:29pm On Mar 29, 2013
afterall, many Nigerian women are not with Nigerian men.

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by dasparrow: 5:01pm On Mar 29, 2013
Sexily Endowed: Keep lying to yourself undecided

Are you sure you are not the one lying to yourself? I think Londoner has a point.

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by dasparrow: 5:04pm On Mar 29, 2013
tpia@:

Its true. An increasing number of Nigerian women - residing overseas though - are now dating/marrying foreign guys. I know quite a few.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by totalbaby(f): 8:45pm On Mar 29, 2013
This is so true
dasparrow:

Its true. An increasing number of Nigerian women - residing overseas though - are now dating/marrying foreign guys. I know quite a few.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Pataki: 2:25am On Mar 30, 2013
Selasie_D: This is news too me undecided You men and your stories grin

Stories? These are legends and documented facts that have stood the test of time! cool

You started well, lost interest when the feminist in you started typing. Nigerian men are not the cause of your woes.

Your comment is really an applesauce. undecided
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 2:32am On Mar 30, 2013
londoner:

That Ghana brother must be beating the brakes off that ish every night for you to be so hyped about him... grin

Anyway, when are you going to introduce him your naija brothers??
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 2:32am On Mar 30, 2013
Subomi-luv:
GBAM! grin

Hi hater! tongue
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2013
lol i aint a hater. How can i be a hater The truth is alot of Nigerian women(Abroad) are not dating Nigerian men. I even know a few girls who have never dated nigerian men before even though they are Nigerian. The same can be said abt Nigerian men. I for one am dating an Angolan guy kiss kiss and i know some other Nigerian girls who are dating other Africans or p[erhaps even white men.
shymexx:

Hi hater! tongue
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 30, 2013
Subomi-luv:
lol i aint a hater. How can i be a hater The truth is alot of Nigerian women(Abroad) are not dating Nigerian men. I even know a few girls who have never dated nigerian men before even though they are Nigerian. The same can be said abt Nigerian men. I for one am dating an Angolan guy kiss kiss and i know some other Nigerian girls who are dating other Africans or p[erhaps even white men.

@the bolded - now, I see why you've been disturbing the peace of nl about how you hate black men, how you're not attracted to your bf, and how you want to dump him... I think it's time for you to come back home for the wrath of naija men's Django and leave 'em Angolans alone... grin

You're missing naija men, ain't cha?? grin

Once you go naija, you're never going back.. wink
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 30, 2013
lmao your so bad grin grin. But Angolan men are so hot an sexy tongue but they all seem to be players sad
shymexx:

@the bolded - now, I see why you've been disturbing the peace of nl about how you hate black men, how you're not attracted to your bf, and how you want to dump him... I think it's time for you to come back home for the wrath of naija men's Django and leave 'em Angolans alone... grin

You're missing naija men, ain't cha?? grin

Once you go naija, you're ever going back.. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (35) (Reply)

General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) / Labour Party Agent Shot Dead – Rhodes-Vivour Says Police, INEC Complicit / Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.