Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,191 members, 7,880,712 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:42 AM

South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg - Politics (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg (66707 Views)

Photos: Nigerians Protest Over ‘crazy’ PHCN Bills In Abuja / Nigerians Protest At MTN, Multichoice, And Shoprite Offices' Outlet / Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:14am On Apr 02, 2013
CFCfan:

Na how we roll. grin

Glad you're learning from me, my darg... grin
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:14am On Apr 02, 2013
shymexx:

Hmmmmmmm... Fidelity bank... grin

grin grin he deserves all the accreditation

an Aaa Rating from Moody's cool
Feed_me_more

Who's that on your profile?
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 02, 2013
CFCfan:

Thanks a lot. kiss

anytime hun wink
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 02, 2013
Sybellah:

grin grin he deserves all the accreditation

an Aaa Rating from Moody's cool

Lmao... Damn!!!

My credit ratings is messed up - Fannie mae and the lehman brothers destroyed my ish... sad cry
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:17am On Apr 02, 2013
shymexx:

Lmao @ you making fun of my french... grin

I gatts you, loyal sybellah - just shout me any time you're London and shymexx will definitely look after you.. wink

I didn't know you live in Ohio... Gatts this pretty yank chic that lives in Ohio as well... She has been telling me to come for time but I don't really have time for that, to be honest... I might pass through because of you when I hit the big yank...

Anyway, what're you gonna cook for moi?? wink

Whenever u come around holla back
what do u wanna eat? i ll do pounded Yam yo fav cool
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:19am On Apr 02, 2013
Sybellah:

Whenever u come around holla back
what do u wanna eat? i ll do pounded Yam yo fav cool

Lmao... How do you that's my fav food?? - you just won my heart... wink

Anyway, I want the proper pounded yam not the flour remix...

I have never tasted the proper one before...
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:20am On Apr 02, 2013
shymexx:

Lmao... Damn!!!

My credit ratings is messed up - bernie mae and the lehman brothers destroyed my ish... sad cry

lmaooo dun worry u can still be resurrected with a BBB rating, u ain't a junk bond yet wink
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 02, 2013
shymexx:

Lmao... How do you that's my fav food?? - you just won my heart... wink

Anyway, I want the proper pounded yam not the flour remix...

I have never tasted the proper one before...

r u serious? u ve never been to Nigeria before?
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:22am On Apr 02, 2013
Sybellah:

lmaooo dun worry u can still be resurrected with a BBB rating, u ain't a junk bond yet wink

Lmao... I need your help to do that...

So, are you gonna upgrade me?? grin
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:23am On Apr 02, 2013
shymexx:

Lmao... I need your help to do that...

So, are you gonna upgrade me?? grin

Of course nau, but it won't be an easy task oooo
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:24am On Apr 02, 2013
Sybellah:

r u serious? u ve never been to Nigeria before?

I'm serious, trust me...

Might go this dec with my younger cousin... I should book the ticket before summer ending, just trying to get my aunt in Texas to help me get a car shipped to Naija before anything... Can't really drive UK cars out there...
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:25am On Apr 02, 2013
I have an A- rating from Moody's, due to the financial health of Fidelity Bank. Therefore, I don't have a junk bond. grin

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:25am On Apr 02, 2013
Sybellah:

Of course nau, but it won't be an easy task oooo

Why nau??
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 02, 2013
CFCfan: I have an A- rating from Moody's, due to the financial health of Fidelity Bank. Therefore, I don't have a junk bond. grin

You need to start grabbing all the chics with your credit ratings, bro.. grin
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 02, 2013
shymexx:

I'm serious, trust me...

Might go this dec with my younger cousin... I should book the ticket before summer ending, just trying to get my aunt in Texas to help me get a car shipped to Naija before anything... Can't really drive UK cars out there...

uuummmh i see, i bet u ll love it! There is nothing better than walkin and living on African soil, i hope u ll enjoy your trip smiley
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 02, 2013
Sybellah:

uuummmh i see, i bet u ll love it! There is nothing better than walkin and living on African soil, i hope u ll enjoy your trip smiley

Defo... I still wanna hear your sexy french-americo accent, though...
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 02, 2013
CFCfan: I have an A- rating from Moody's, due to the financial health of Fidelity Bank. Therefore, I don't have a junk bond. grin

looolz i need to work on upgrading your capital structure and your EV/EBITDA multiple in order to attract more investors (e-babes) for you
oya let get to work wink
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 02, 2013
shymexx:

Why nau??

grin grin cuz u need the help of all the e-wives and u have lost count of their numbers
#it's a teamwork babe
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 02, 2013
Damn! You economists are trying to kill me on this thread...

Time to configure my router and do some packet switching for my network.. undecided undecided
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 02, 2013
shymexx:

Defo... I still wanna hear your sexy french-americo accent, though...

ummhhh cool
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 02, 2013
Sybellah:

grin grin cuz u need the help of all the e-wives and u have lost count of their numbers
#it's a teamwork babe

The rest are jealous of my shenanigans on this forum - you're now my one and only... sad
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 02, 2013
shymexx: Damn! You economists are trying to kill me on this thread...

Time to configure my router and do some packet switching for my network.. undecided undecided

grin grin so how was that january exam? smiley
Sybellah:

ummhhh cool

French is sexy as fvck on chics... wink

And French chics are exotic esp. the black ones... grin
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 02, 2013
shymexx:

The rest are jealous of my shenanigans on this forum - you're now my one and only... sad

what's shenanigans
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 02, 2013
Sybellah:

grin grin so how was that january exam? smiley

Boi, I swear I still haven't done it - just had to postpone it to May because I wasn't fully prepared... I tried using the dumps I have but I still wasn't getting a perfect score... I should be ready by May, anyway... And I also need to take a few classes - self-study isn't enough for professional exams...
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 02, 2013
Sybellah:

what's shenanigans

My serial e-flirting nau... grin

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 02, 2013
shymexx:

French is sexy as fvck on chics... wink

And French chics are exotic esp. the black ones... grin

loolz i did not think so, maybe cuz i am used to hear it everyday smiley
are there a lot of french speakers in London?
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 02, 2013
shymexx:

I think Adaobi123 will have something to say about that. cool
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 02, 2013
shymexx:

Boi, I swear I still haven't done it - just had to postpone it to May because I wasn't fully prepared... I tried using the dumps I have but I still wasn't getting a perfect score... I should be ready by May, anyway... And I also need to take a few classes - self-study isn't enough for professional exams...

Good luck (not GEJ) to you.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 02, 2013
shymexx:

hey u better get prepared sinon ca sera la chicotte angry angry lol

u do good to take the classes tho cuz it's true that self-study can be difficult and with it, it's easy to lose focus
i hope May will be the good one for u, study hard Shym wink
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 02, 2013
Sybellah:

loolz i did not think so, maybe cuz i am used to hear it everyday smiley
are there a lot of french speakers in London?

Yeah, I met a few in uni who came for exchange courses - and I had flings with two whose ancestry is in the Caribbean... I also met this sexy french lady on the train one time when I was in uni - we almost got it popping in the toilet before this psychotic white woman opened the the door... It was crazy!! I didn't even know she didn't lock the toilet door... That was time ago, though - 2006/2007.. Mad times, yo...

She's from Paris or something but she's nice as fvck..

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (35) (Reply)

General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) / Labour Party Agent Shot Dead – Rhodes-Vivour Says Police, INEC Complicit / Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.