Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,399 members, 7,901,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 11:13 PM

South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg - Politics (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg (66815 Views)

Photos: Nigerians Protest Over ‘crazy’ PHCN Bills In Abuja / Nigerians Protest At MTN, Multichoice, And Shoprite Offices' Outlet / Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 30, 2013
Selasie_D: lmao your so bad grin grin. But Angolan men are so hot an sexy tongue but they all seem to be players sad

Sexy??

Naija men are the definition of sexy and sexily endowed - we put the "S" into sexy...

Don't even talk about swag and money - we gatts those two in abundance...

Heck, why do you think most of us have Pan-African dycks grin grin grin

All African chics show us love!! wink
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 30, 2013
lol i was talking abt my Nigerian bf at that time embarassed i dumped him for my Você é lindo kiss kiss if u must know lipsrsealed
shymexx:

@the bolded - now, I see why you've been disturbing the peace of nl about how you hate black men, how you're not attracted to your bf, and how you want to dump him... I think it's time for you to come back home for the wrath of naija men's Django and leave 'em Angolans alone... grin

You're missing naija men, ain't cha?? grin

Once you go naija, you're ever going back.. wink
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 30, 2013
I agree but Angolan men...... only a girl who knows or dated an Angolan guy can testify. Sexy, romantic and the Portuguese DAMN.
shymexx:

Sexy??

Naija men are the definition of sexy and sexily endowed - we put the "S" into sexy...

Don't even talk about swag and money - we gatts those two in abundance...

Heck, why do you think most of us have Pan-African dycks grin grin grin

All African chics show us love!! wink
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 30, 2013
Subomi-luv:
lol i was talking abt my Nigerian bf at that time embarassed i dumped him for my Você é lindo kiss kiss if u must know lipsrsealed

Lmaoooo... Stop changing ya story like you change clothes... grin

You're still bitter about black men, ain't cha grin

That's what you get for messing with filthy central Africans... bwahahahaha

I dumped all naija women for South African, Zimbabwean, ad East African women - and damn it's massive ar.se-quake everyday... grin

Gatts love real African women NOT naija women, I tell ya..
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 30, 2013
Lmao am not changing my story it's the truth. Just like when you dump your gf for another. I dumped my bf for my boo. I am not bitter abt blk men, i'm still dating a a black man undecided infact no matter how much shit blk men like to say abt blk women. I still love my blk men kiss kiss. Good choice on your women, east africans very beautiful n curvy wink
shymexx:

Lmaoooo... Stop changing ya story like you change clothes... grin

You're still bitter about black men, ain't cha grin

That's what you get for messing with filthy central Africans... bwahahahaha

I dumped all naija women for South Africa, Zimbabwe, ad East African - and damn it's massive ar.se-quake everyday... grin

Gatts love real African women NOT naija women, I tell ya..
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 30, 2013
Subomi-luv:
I agree but Angolan men...... only a girl who knows or dated an Angolan guy can testify. Sexy, romantic and the Portuguese DAMN.

GTFOHWTBG!!!

Angolan chics are pretty but the men are filthy - they can't compete...

I bet it won't be long before you open another thread about how "black men don't defend their women."

Don't look for protection when you stay messing with manginas.. tongue
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 30, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Lmao am not changing my story it's the truth. Just like when you dump your gf for another. I dumped my bf for my boo. I am not bitter abt blk men, i'm still dating a a black man undecided infact no matter how much shit blk men like to say abt blk women. I still love my blk men kiss kiss. Good choice on your women, east africans very beautiful n curvy wink

I'm glad you know that.. wink

Azz azz azz azz everywhere... grin
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 30, 2013
lmao lol now who is the hater. Angolans, the men and women are fkin hot but ask many ladies they will tell you. Unlike Nigerian men those "Manginas' know how to protect their women and treat them right in every way....... Lets just agree to disagree. You like Southern and Eastern African Women. I like Angolan etc men. Whats the big deal
shymexx:

GTFOHWTBG!!!

Angolan chics are pretty but the men are filthy - they can't compete...

I bet it won't be long before you open another thread about how "black men don't defend their women."

Don't look protection when you stay messing with manginas.. tongue
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 30, 2013
Lol i aint a hater. A real woman can compliment another woman and is not intimidated by anyone wink besides i know wat i got too and lets just say i have no problems getting a date grin
shymexx:

I'm glad you know that.. wink

Azz azz azz azz everywhere... grin
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 30, 2013
Subomi-luv:
I concur! Plus they r excellent lovers, they know how to grab a women...

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 30, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Lol i aint a hater. A real woman can compliment another woman and is not intimidated by anyone wink besides i know wat i got too and lets just say i have no problems getting a date grin

Hmmmm.... Where ya pics at?? Are you sexily endowed in the right places??
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 30, 2013
Sybellah: I concur! Plus they r excellent lovers, they know how to gab a women...

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

What happened to your love for naija men?? undecided undecided
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2013
Gal you know the thing! smiley wink
Sybellah: I concur! Plus they r excellent lovers, they know how to gab a women...

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2013
shymexx:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

What happened to your love for naija men?? undecided undecided
I still got luv for Naija men cheesy but I am talking my truth these Angolan guys surely knows how to take care of women
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Gal you know the thing! smiley wink
wink
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 30, 2013
They sure do. They have this swag abt them and exotic aura i cant explain it. lol maybe onila shud do a sexiness of angolan men grin
Sybellah: I still got luv for Naija men cheesy but I am talking my truth these Angolan guys surely knows how to take care of women

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 30, 2013
Sybellah: I still got luv for Naija men cheesy but I am talking my truth these Angolan guys surely knows how to take care of women

Have you ever been with a naija guy??
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 30, 2013
Selasie_D: They sure do. They have this swag abt them and exotic aura i cant explain it. lol maybe onila shud do a sexiness of angolan men grin
uuumh I am tellin ya! They r too much grin

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 30, 2013
shymexx:

Have you ever been with a naija guy??
nope!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by lekpalicious(f): 11:25am On Apr 01, 2013
You are not missing much wink grin
Sybellah: nope!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 01, 2013
lekpalicious: You are not missing much wink grin

grin tongue
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by londoner: 4:20am On Apr 02, 2013
Pataki:

Stories? These are legends and documented facts that have stood the test of time! cool

You started well, lost interest when the feminist in you started typing. Nigerian men are not the cause of your woes.

Your comment is really an applesauce. undecided

Your own Nigerian brothers are the cause of your own woes abroad. It is because of what Nigerian men have done in South Africa that their wives are receiving such bad treatment........admit the truith at least.

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 5:07am On Apr 02, 2013
Sybellah: nope!

Is it a beef thing?

Anyway, what happened to all the multitudes of naija boys you have been e-kissing on this forum?? grin
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 5:30am On Apr 02, 2013
shymexx:

Is it a beef thing?

Anyway, what happened to all the multitudes of naija boys you have been e-kissing on this forum?? grin

naah it ain't a beef smiley
loool i like Naija guys they r cool, funny and good looking
but i was just confirming what she said about Angolan, from my own experience, they ain't bad at all
I was appreciating em without making any comparison

all the e-babes r here wink
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 5:37am On Apr 02, 2013
Sybellah:
naah it ain't a beef smiley
loool i like Naija guys they r cool, funny and good looking
but i was just confirming what she said about Angolan, from my own experience, they ain't bad at all
I was appreciating em without making any comparison

all the e-babes r here wink

So, you used to get the brakes beat down by an Angolan, no?? grin

For the beef, I was talking about the way you responded to my post with an exclamation mark... That's so un-sybellah like... It seems you don't like me anymore because of my e-flirting shenanigans... grin A brother is just having fun with 'em bad byt.ches - nothing serious... What's life without pretty women??

I already told you to believe only 10% of what you read in my posts on nl - you're my friend for life... You've always been loyal to me and I appreciate you for that... I might come check you in America when I pass through, my loyal sybellah... wink

Tu parle francais?? wink Merci bouqui.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 5:48am On Apr 02, 2013
shymexx:

So, you used to get the brakes beat down by an Angolan, no?? grin

For the beef, I was talking about the way you responded to my post with an exclamation mark... That's so un-sybellah like... It seems you don't like me anymore because of my e-flirting shenanigans... grin A brother is just having fun with 'em bad byt.ches - nothing serious... What's life without pretty women??

I already told you to believe only 10% of what you read in my posts on nl - you're my friend for life... You've always been loyal to me and I appreciate you for that... I might come check you in America when I pass through, my loyal sybellah... wink

Tu parle francais?? wink Merci bouqui.

oups i ll be careful in using punctuation next time...it wasn' t meant for irritation grin lool
common u know i can't get mad @ u, u r my main e-babe 4life, my alpha male cool....and u can eflirt as much as u want, i don't even mind
stop worrying to much and take these kisses muaaah kiss kiss #loyal 4-ever, on est ensemble

btw what is Merci Bouqui grin loool na wa this can't be google translate but your own fabrication tongue
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 5:55am On Apr 02, 2013
Sybellah:

oups i ll be careful in using punctuation next time...it wasn' t meant for irritation grin lool
common u know i can't get mad @ u, u r my main e-babe 4life, my alpha male cool....and u can eflirt as much as u want, i don't even mind
stop worrying to much and take these kisses muaaah kiss kiss #loyal 4-ever, on est ensemble

btw what is Merci Bouqui grin loool na wa this can't be google translate but your own fabrication tongue

The guy dey form French speaker grin I might take the 4 hr trip to Ohio sometime in the future too.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:00am On Apr 02, 2013
CFCfan:

The guy dey form French speaker grin I might take the 4 hr trip to Ohio sometime in the future too.

grin grin lool
u guys should come, i ll be cooking good food for y'all cool
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:05am On Apr 02, 2013
Sybellah:

grin grin lool
u guys should come, i ll be cooking good food for y'all cool

Thanks a lot. kiss
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:07am On Apr 02, 2013
Sybellah:

Lmao @ you making fun of my french... grin

I gatts you, loyal sybellah - just shout me any time you're London and shymexx will definitely look after you.. wink

I didn't know you live in Ohio... Gatts this pretty yank chic that lives in Ohio as well... She has been telling me to come for time but I don't really have time for that, to be honest... I might pass through because of you when I hit the big yank...

Anyway, what're you gonna cook for moi?? wink
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:08am On Apr 02, 2013
CFCfan:

Thanks a lot. kiss

Hmmmmmmm... Fidelity bank... grin
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:10am On Apr 02, 2013
shymexx:

Hmmmmmmm... Fidelity bank... grin

Na how we roll. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (35) (Reply)

Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance / Governor Zulum Surprises Obiageri Mazi, Igbo Woman Teaching In Borno For 31Years / Photo Of Saraki After The Super Eagles Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.