Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,337 members, 7,943,828 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 05:36 AM

Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter (24147 Views)

Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria / West Bromwich Coach Roy Hodgson Blasts Odemwingie / Yobo Sues Complete Sports Paper; Asks For N500m Damages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by abolo: 11:02pm On Mar 24, 2013
osas omilele
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 24, 2013
onatisi:
do u know what happened between them ? angry
The same thing that happened between him and KESHI,NFF,IKPEBA and co

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by ochukoccna: 11:07pm On Mar 24, 2013
All I see is Ozaze responding to advice given to him by Dare Esan
If Esan had genuine motives,a private chat ,email or text would suffice not a twitter dressing down
FACT: Complete Sports is but toilet paper before 12 pm on the day its published.Apart from news native to Nigeria,most of what is there is available online shocked shocked shocked
FACT:Esan is a local champion. No matter your grouse with Ozaze,HIN LEVELs pass YOUR OWN. No dispute on that.
FACT:Playing in the premiership no be beans...West Brom might not be an Arsenal yet even Papilo once played there and West Brom has lots of history behind it. Dare Esan should name JUST 30 Nigerians who have played in this 'very easy' Premier League. We dey wait O!
FACT:Ozaze papa,who you offend for Benin? E be like say village people tins dey your pikin case O!

4 Likes

Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 24, 2013
Apparently he has a lot of free time.

Boredom - the only reason I can think of.

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by Sike(m): 11:09pm On Mar 24, 2013
Odemwingie! Odemwingie!! Odemwingie!!! How many times did i call you?? Shut up and play your Ball.
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by jude33084(m): 11:09pm On Mar 24, 2013
dozydre: This guy is definitely the most controversial nigerian player ever seen, someone should tell this dude to slow down and get some life. Is becoming more embarrassing hearing bout this guy on the news on a daily bases and the image of nigerian football his portraying.

He has a life but the question is; do you? undecided

If he was a nobody do you think he would have made front page? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by Sike(m): 11:09pm On Mar 24, 2013
Odemwingie! Odemwingie!! Odemwingie!!! How many times did i call you?? Shut up and play your Ball.
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by hyelhira: 11:09pm On Mar 24, 2013
chingyjant:
And where did Babayaro solicit for your financial support?

Even if he did not, his fans did on his behalf (very recently) on this forum: https://www.nairaland.com/1229864/celestine-babayaro-bankrupt-lend-hand

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by Reyspin(m): 11:09pm On Mar 24, 2013
Osaze wey be Captain of Twitter Football Club Vs Copy Copy Sport..... Oyinbo go full dat Fight oooo... ***Grab mai kuli kuli and donkwa*** LET D SHOW BEGIN!!!!

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by mike404(m): 11:11pm On Mar 24, 2013
Red-Light:
i think d sport director deserve anything odemwingie throw at him ... wetin concern him wey he dey yarn dust
Seconded
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 24, 2013
onatisi:

whatever happened between them,sometimes silence is golden.He is 31 and need to focus more on his football.Let his boots do the talking.He,ll be vindicated if he talk less and concentrate on his football career.

No one fights the media like that and wins.Ask joey barton and other smart a.ss footballers who think they know more than anyone else.

He should be matured enough to ignore certain remarks.he is seriously going to lose if he continues like.

Im worried about him and i know most people who express concerns do so because they see the talent in him and would like to see him excel.
He need to stop talking,twitting and expending his energies on negative stuffs.

2 Likes

Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by idugbe(m): 11:16pm On Mar 24, 2013
Hmmmmmm! What a sad irony that Osaze who was celebrated as the most patriotic Eagle of his time just a few years ago is now being rubbished by the same people who sang his praise the loudest. This guy is having a hard time now and instead of trying to see how we can help him get back to his game, some people will go to any length to further implicate him by amplifying his least mistake. Today is his day but very soon, your turn go soon reach.
Osaze, hold on cos it will soon be over!

4 Likes

Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by hyelhira: 11:18pm On Mar 24, 2013
pekelepekele: Spells from Village signs

Negative home support...

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by Richtalk: 11:19pm On Mar 24, 2013
I think the topic should have been, sports editor attacks Odemwinge.

Osaze was only responding to attack, I really don't blame him on this one.
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 24, 2013
sobastical: So many noise, hating all round.... Ya'll better grow up that guy his making His money and you are here hating cos he's trying to resist insult from some people....abeg face ur work jor and stop wasting ur data

Making which money? Are you a "learner"? Is he wealthier than the likes of Celestine Babayaro and Amokachi were at their peaks (adjusted for inflation)? Or does he earn more than American titans such as Mike Tyson earned during their heyday?

The likes of Kanu, Okocha and Ikpeba were wise and sensible enough to be well-behaved. . .bereft of controversies and B.S. . . .such that corporations, government(s), and individuals now endorse and sponsor them for PR reasons - even in retirement. Does Osaze strike you as someone that has such 'charisma'? With all the nonsensical B:S he has been spewing on twitter and elsewhere? Forget what he earns now. That boy would beg for food in some years to come if he cconinues like this; he would end up worse than Etim Esin. If you know him, advise him.

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by ojoawo(m): 11:26pm On Mar 24, 2013
informatix: Odemwingie you have Problem i have been watching football since Paul Gascoine days. I have watch Man u. Since paul ince-till date but i never see player that offered to buy out his contract except you. I must say you are Rude and in england there are better than you who never utter a word.

This is really a classic. Too much gbagauns for one post.. LMFAO
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 24, 2013
onatisi:

Well, he has bleeped up so much that one always knows he's at fault everytime. We all know how many gaffes the lunatic has made on twitter, from Keshi/NFF/Nigerians, to transfer saga to QPR, to - just two weeks ago - insulting his own coach, club, and fans - all on the same twitter. The guy is mad, and he is beyond redemption. He don enter market. End of.

2 Likes

Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by Humphreydis(m): 11:30pm On Mar 24, 2013
I think he shud cut down on his w.eed intake...abi he don start to dey tk d 'senior bros' type...eeehww!..ibabuu!!
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by delors(m): 11:35pm On Mar 24, 2013
Osaze has forgotten that dogs dont bite their lords. This is the same newspaper that sang Odemwingie's praises all these years...making him relevant in the local scene, his full pictures gracing the front pages, hailing him 'King Osaze' even for the littlest efforts on the pitch...He enjoyed it all and thought himself a king...Now he is fighting the same institution that brought him to limelight...Does this 30+ have brain at all? I respected and loved you boy but evidently, he aint shi.t. no more...some spoilt brat! What the funk have u even done for this country anyway? AFCON u no win, World Cup u no win, even monkey post cup self u no win...
Your mate dey donate to charity, help the helpless, u carry ur pointed nose siddon for UK dey insult us wey sing ur praises all these years...Na wah o...Evidently, your freaking days are numbered in the game...U can peacefully retire and pick up a role on twitter...They need brainless parrots like u on board anyway. Osi o da!

3 Likes

Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by pryncemautin: 11:36pm On Mar 24, 2013
wait make I ask mo@dt
dvdon: What is Odemwingie? Is it a name of a Tissue Paper?
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by delors(m): 11:43pm On Mar 24, 2013
league11: WHO IS THAT EDITOR INSULTING NIGERIAN HERO LIKE THIS, IT HAS NOT COME TO THIS POINT THOUGH I DONT KNOW D ORIGIN OF D DISCUSSION, BUT ALL I CAN SEE HERE IS INSULT TO OZAZE. FOR GOD'S SAKE THIS GUY HAS MADE A LOT OF SACRIFICES PLAYING FOR TO THIS COUNTRY, THAT HE'S HAVING PROBLEM WITH SOME PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE REASON EVERYBODY SHOULD TALK DOWN ON HIM LIKE THIS. D PRESS SHOULD ENCOURAGE HIM OR RATHER KEEP QUITE IF THEY DONT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE. I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED AT THIS EDITOR
I am more disappointed in Osaze! If truly he is a freaking hero, then he should know how to handle issues like this. He is no longer a hero as far as I can tell...the H has been replaced with Z....BTW, what makes him a hero? AFCON, he nor win, World Cup, he nor even near am, even monkey post, the guy nor win, so forget that hero thing abeg....we saw him as such but he has shown he doesnt deserve that title, home and abroad...He was my Nigerian sport idol but now, bros, he don dey become my Nigerian sport i.dio.t! Yeah...

2 Likes

Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by babsthegreat: 11:45pm On Mar 24, 2013
Osaze needs a psychologist such a great player fighting everyone its totally absurd he needs to reorganize himself I wonder what has come over this is not pride but psychological trauma
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by HAH: 11:47pm On Mar 24, 2013
You people can say anything I still like osaze and he still plays very well, beside the so call editor attacked him.

Mr editor you are boasting with this mushroom cut and paste newspaper, I know osaze can buy that your company many folds and change go remain.
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by Erhuvwu1: 11:55pm On Mar 24, 2013
informatix: Odemwingie you have Problem i have been watching football since Paul Gascoine days. I have watch Man u. Since paul ince-till date but i never see player that offered to buy out his contract except you. I must say you are Rude and in england there are better than you who never utter a word.
. Palyers buy out their contracts everywhere, Obafemi Martins jux did. Osaze earns 15000pounds to WBA and QPR offered him 45000usd plus some other add ons. WBA turned it down, humiliated him after havn d blessings of its director of sports dat shd qpr meet d 3m pounds dey demanded. It was matched by qpr only for WBA to strangely request that junior hoilet be part of d deal. Common guys, dis boy is frustrated and needs to be encouraged. Some of us castigating him will even do worse. Rooney asked to leave Man U cos he needed a pay raise, not as if there was one suitor even though he earns like 15 times more than Osaze. Let's always stand for wat is ryt, why force him to stay only to perpertualy consign him to d bench. Can WBA do dat to an english man. Tevez did worse, man city fans still adore him. Ballotelli trampled on d jersey of Inter Milan as a sign of his preference for AC Milan. Let d poor boy b please.

5 Likes

Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by Btruth: 11:57pm On Mar 24, 2013
Why can't we all leave the poor guy alone? How come this nation never appreciate and encourage anything good? Whatever Peter is going through now, only God knows. No one is perfect, I want you guys to remember that; and at least, you lots you should remember his old good days. We shouldn't always be in a position fo criticism all the time, but rather, that of encouragement.

Peter, whatever you going through now bro, remember that the Lord is right there with you. Forget about the haters, they've gone nothing good to offer you.

Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by 1forall: 11:58pm On Mar 24, 2013
Osaze taking no prisoners, gotta love him cheesy
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by Btruth: 12:03am On Mar 25, 2013
delors:
I am more disappointed in Osaze! If truly he is a freaking hero, then he should know how to handle issues like this. He is no longer a hero as far as I can tell...the H has been replaced with Z....BTW, what makes him a hero? AFCON, he nor win, World Cup, he nor even near am, even monkey post, the guy nor win, so forget that hero thing abeg....we saw him as such but he has shown he doesnt deserve that title, home and abroad...He was my Nigerian sport idol but now, bros, he don dey become my Nigerian sport i.dio.t! Yeah...

Dummy talk.

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by Btruth: 12:07am On Mar 25, 2013
delors: Osaze has forgotten that dogs dont bite their lords. This is the same newspaper that sang Odemwingie's praises all these years...making him relevant in the local scene, his full pictures gracing the front pages, hailing him 'King Osaze' even for the littlest efforts on the pitch...He enjoyed it all and thought himself a king...Now he is fighting the same institution that brought him to limelight...Does this 30+ have brain at all? I respected and loved you boy but evidently, he aint shi.t. no more...some spoilt brat! What the funk have u even done for this country anyway? AFCON u no win, World Cup u no win, even monkey post cup self u no win...
Your mate dey donate to charity, help the helpless, u carry ur pointed nose siddon for UK dey insult us wey sing ur praises all these years...Na wah o...Evidently, your freaking days are numbered in the game...U can peacefully retire and pick up a role on twitter...They need brainless parrots like u on board anyway. Osi o da!

Dogs could bite a stupid Lords. Silly head

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by kamez(m): 12:09am On Mar 25, 2013
Are u talking about odemwingie the ex-footballer?
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by Sezua(m): 12:16am On Mar 25, 2013
hahahahaahha...na true e talk oh...that complete sports tissue newspaper dey write nonsense at times.....#team osaze daz all
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by 9jauk: 12:21am On Mar 25, 2013
Allow osaze now,what's with the silly comment from An Editor,he should be struck off.
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by 9jauk: 12:29am On Mar 25, 2013
I will think twice for my son to represent Nigeria in future...Odewingwe trantom is justified against Keshi and d so called blocked head NFA crews,they should ve liaised with the both party and allow Odewingwe to continue playing for Nigeria,If I may recollect Keshi in his days held NFA at ransom in is prime days,so...say whatever Nairalanders I get my dual pally cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Story Of Giannis Adetokunbo By Deji Yesufu / Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries / Seun Adigun, Ngozi Onwumere, Akuoma Omeoga Celebrated In New Beats By Dre Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.