Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,335 members, 7,943,828 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 05:29 AM

Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter (24146 Views)

Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria / West Bromwich Coach Roy Hodgson Blasts Odemwingie / Yobo Sues Complete Sports Paper; Asks For N500m Damages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 25, 2013
What most of we "full - blood" Nigerians do not understand is that this guy has a different mentality (Russian) from us. He speaks his mind regardless who you are. Note that there is always an iota of truth in his words. Until we start speaking our mind and acting our mind (Like Osaze)...we will continue to trail the path of doom as a nation.

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by victor2exl(m): 9:32am On Mar 25, 2013
Messi is the greatest player of our time...and still one of the most humble..Humility at the peak..I think others should copy that..eg odemwingie
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by rusher14: 9:43am On Mar 25, 2013
BayoAA: What most of we "full - blood" Nigerians do not understand is that this guy has a different mentality (Russian) from us. He speaks his mind regardless who you are. Note that there is always an iota of truth in his words. Until we start speaking our mind and acting our mind (Like Osaze)...we will continue to trail the path of doom as a nation.

To be honest, even if Osaze is right all the time (which i doubt), his continuous bickering does him no good.

I totally supported his move to QPR, alas, it wasn't possible. At that point he should have accepted his fate and continued working for his team.

Twitter, when used judiciously has it's benefits but it can also lead to the ruin of a man.

He should learn to restrain himself, guard his words and learn some diplomacy.

From the comments here on NL, it is obvious home support is being eroded and this is at a very fast pace.

After all said and done, footballers are entertainers and they need the support of the viewing public.
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by mansmith(m): 9:52am On Mar 25, 2013
Editor weh alarm don blow die deh compare himself to Osaze,chie,condition don make crayfish bend

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by Edoboy1(m): 9:52am On Mar 25, 2013
BayoAA: What most of we "full - blood" Nigerians do not understand is that this guy has a different mentality (Russian) from us. He speaks his mind regardless who you are. Note that there is always an iota of truth in his words. Until we start speaking our mind and acting our mind (Like Osaze)...we will continue to trail the path of doom as a nation.
I swear, u r right...that's what I always tell people that"Nigerians r the energy drink of our bad governance". It seems we hate fairness and truth with passion. May God help us.

4 Likes

Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by azzypandes(m): 10:11am On Mar 25, 2013
And if u work for the biggest paper or watever in nigeria,the guy will pay ur 5yrs salary in one month,but u down grade ur company,let leave peter to decide is future,I don't care if he abuse nff or keshi,is just an ordinary citizen,sit here on nailand and continue to criticize him.

2 Likes

Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by danniekute(m): 10:13am On Mar 25, 2013
oseze go soon enter market( as in madness level)
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by danniekute(m): 10:16am On Mar 25, 2013
[quote author=Mr.Uzo]I tire for this guy ooo. But I prefer Him to Obafemi Martins on the pitch of play grin grin grin[/quote...and off d pitch nko?]
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by Allen100: 10:26am On Mar 25, 2013
Who is this Sport Editor insulting Peter? As a sport editor, your conduct should be examplary. First learn to write in standard educated English before insulting Peter. What kind of expression is: "its my prayer"? it is my prayer? What exactly are you trying to say?

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by shiftbutton: 10:30am On Mar 25, 2013

The last time I checked, they are a lot of Russians in the world, do you think the others do not know how to use twitter? or are not also outspoken?

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 25, 2013
D fly wtout an adviser, follows d corpse to d grave. Ppl shld advise osaze to stay off twitter and work on his temperament.
I just hope ds his recent disposition does nt arise from frustrations when he remembers that his career is dwindling or might be over.
Chris Benoit comes to mind. I pray it doesn't get to dat (AMEN).
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by tjadeba(m): 11:35am On Mar 25, 2013

So what do you expect full blooded Adrei Arshavin to say over his inability to start a single premiership match all season or the fact that he has been dropped from the national team since the end of Euro 2012 competition?

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by Kizuba: 11:38am On Mar 25, 2013
Patrice Evr
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by Kizuba: 11:40am On Mar 25, 2013
Patrice Evra recently had a scandal, he has kept quiet and the rumours are fading away, this is what Osas shd learn to do
he TALKS TOO MUCH, at first i thought he had a point but once he began bickering all the time ... MAN i got tired, he shd learn to SHUT UP once in a while, how can he be quarelling all the time like a market woman?

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by Lilimax(f): 12:25pm On Mar 25, 2013
Edoboy1: . You are a very stupid and your tribes are full of angels? Am very sure you are a yoruba. Always thinking with their anus and big heads. What has Osazee's tribe got to do with his ATTITUDE?
Yes my tribes are full of angels if you don't know. I am not Yoruba for your information.Why are you offended?. You know I'm saying the truth if you understand what I'm talking baout.
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by goryorhal(m): 12:35pm On Mar 25, 2013
Na wetin dai pain me 4 nija press b this...d guy wey dai tak nonsense sef dai find familiarity...cant d press give d guy(osaze) their full support..na wetin england press no get b that..dem go still support them players till death but 4 9ja na trash dem go dai write up nd down ..dats y i no dai pity sum of dem wen gotten beaten up...osaze is still one of the best talent ever in 9ja...up 9ja
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by damolgret: 1:27pm On Mar 25, 2013
Next fight na wit him oyinbo wife. Useless guy!
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by okeybest19(m): 1:54pm On Mar 25, 2013
ALL HAIL NAIJA'S MARIO BALOTELLI!!!
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by Gwekzy: 3:07pm On Mar 25, 2013
its only fair to say osaze is going astray
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by Papadoh(m): 4:05pm On Mar 25, 2013
osaze the twitter warrior
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by vicope: 8:40pm On Mar 25, 2013
4peace:

Must you type or write
i know if na your papa or your relatives get that newspaper you won't come and write this.
They are better of
Must you quote me? And mind you, I go prefer make my papa get tissue paper (FMCG) company than to own complete sport. How many complete sports u don buy this month? Abeg park well joor!

Infact, you sound to me like a staff of Complete Sports.....what's the name of that your pompous editor again? undecided
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by MANOSUB(m): 8:48pm On Mar 25, 2013
You people should leave the young man alone.
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by Ninilowo(m): 10:01pm On Mar 25, 2013
I ve said it times without number that ori boy yen ti daru.
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by Vires: 10:29pm On Mar 25, 2013
Is he the only Nigerian footballer ?
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by Vires: 10:33pm On Mar 25, 2013
black_beau: Are we sure that odemwingie is not in the wrong sports? Seems to me like he would do better as a boxer or a wrestler,who knows he might be able to convert his words to blows.

abi oooo
He would surpass Mike Tyson's record both in and out of the ring
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by onyoluikechukwu: 11:25pm On Mar 25, 2013
sori brother which sacrifies did osazee made for nigeria football ? are they not paying him money for playing. iy is even in dollars n nt naira so don'
t talk abt sacrifies here abeg.

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by linearity: 4:33am On Mar 26, 2013
...so why would the sport writer use examples within Nigeria to judge the greatness of this 'sport paper' and indirectly his own greatness, but want to use examples in England to compare Osaze?

Fair is fair; Judge Osaze with local Nigeria clubs if you want to so judge yourself or better still judge yourself by an international standard or sport writing standard in England if you want to so judge Osaze.
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by Atonto: 6:01am On Mar 26, 2013
prof.femi:

Don't underestimate how much damage the young man known as Osaze has done to his career. A few months ago here on Nairaland, some of us were stating the obvious: Osaze was undisciplined. Folks gave all kinds of excuses. Okay o. No be today them born us. No be him be this now? The child who insults his father in private will eventually 'graduate' to start barking at all authority figures in public, and will finally get dealt with the way his father refused to.

For those of you still defending him, you should start praying hard for him instead. There's still a lot of damage he could do to himself. He hasn't reached rock-bottom yet, although he seems intent on getting there through this his stupid twitter account. I hope he changes, but if he doesn't, and he finds his once-promising career gone, he will have no one to blame but himself...and those who refused to tell him the truth. Ogede n baje, won l'o n pon (the plantain is rotting away, yet you insist it is just getting ripe).
You are right in some area, get me right, i did not support or condone bad habit, but i will not join the bandwagon to bring down others. Everybody has there area of weakness, the Rooney of Man U, the Walcott of Arsenal, the Balotelli of ManCity did same. My point is he should try to improve and prove his manager wrong for not playing him. As for the editor, he should learn not to jump in the heat of the game. Is he a LEARNER?

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 26, 2013
Atonto:
You are right in some area, get me right, i did not support or condone bad habit, but i will not join the bandwagon to bring down others. Everybody has there area of weakness, the Rooney of Man U, the Walcott of Arsenal, the Balotelli of ManCity did same. My point is he should try to improve and prove his manager wrong for not playing him. As for the editor, he should learn not to jump in the heat of the game. Is he a LEARNER?
Tell am, am still countin to ten surpresin d vextios coment

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Story Of Giannis Adetokunbo By Deji Yesufu / Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries / Seun Adigun, Ngozi Onwumere, Akuoma Omeoga Celebrated In New Beats By Dre Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.