Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,077 members, 7,949,708 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:55 PM

Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). (302619 Views)

Aluminium Smelter Company Of Nigeria (alscon) Vacancy / Amcon( Asset Mtg Company Of Nig.) Is Recruiting Fresh Graduates / Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) Jobs And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by jamp: 12:48pm On Aug 27, 2013
konfessor: *****mister japkelly, Reading this post of yours under the waec recruitment apt test thread made me understand your confusion *** no pun intended pls

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ogunwale01: 8:23pm On Aug 27, 2013
The thing don tire me o, wetin dey happen self?

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Coolie89(m): 4:35am On Aug 28, 2013
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by beges: 8:50am On Aug 28, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 28, 2013
@ beges, what bearing does the news link have on the time when we will be called? Just curious. Thank you.
beges: http://www.worldstagegroup.com/worldstagenew/index.php?active=section&secid=2
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by babyremi: 5:05pm On Aug 28, 2013
Any genuine news from TCN?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by fergie001: 8:06pm On Aug 28, 2013
dis TCN stuff is somehow dragging ooo,any "new" news from any of the zones.........my faith still gallant ooooo;Whenever it is,wetin be your own be your own! Good luck to every1 here....
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ogunwale01: 8:06pm On Aug 28, 2013
OYO
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ogunwale01: 8:50pm On Aug 28, 2013
E be like say dis TCN job process don bcom u ar ''on ur own'' tinz o.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Fritz007(m): 12:44am On Aug 29, 2013
has any one gotten any message Pls share.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by santos4eva: 6:09am On Aug 29, 2013
SE sent text requesting for some data to b completed within a few hours, however it says that the text is not a comfirmation as succeccful.
@fritz007, are u sure u didn't get text 4rm SE konsult?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Fritz007(m): 6:51am On Aug 29, 2013
santos4eva: SE sent text requesting for some data to b completed within a few hours, however it says that the text is not a comfirmation as succeccful.
@fritz007, are u sure u didn't get text 4rm SE konsult?
i did.....any one else
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by jamp: 7:50am On Aug 29, 2013
Fritz007:
i did.....any one else

which zone?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Fritz007(m): 8:07am On Aug 29, 2013
jamp:

which zone?
SE
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Elumelu: 9:24am On Aug 29, 2013
@santos4eva,what wer u required to send,has in regard to the data sent to u
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Emmysuccess: 9:30am On Aug 29, 2013
I received a call from Adams const. Just few minutes ago to carefully give to him my full Address & E-mail address. God is in control. From South-West.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ogunwale01: 9:46am On Aug 29, 2013
@Emmysuccess, wot's ur state of origin?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by jamp: 10:37am On Aug 29, 2013
I just confirm from my friend who got the text requesting for contact details.

I did not get.

#faithinGod
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by santos4eva: 11:14am On Aug 29, 2013
Elumelu: @santos4eva,what wer u required to send,has in regard to the data sent to u
Contact details
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ogunwale01: 11:25am On Aug 29, 2013
Has any oda person frm south-west received call frm admas consult? pls, kindly respond.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by agbaw: 11:31am On Aug 29, 2013
there is something fishy going on in the SE,i was authoritatively told that the results for the NW have been sent to the ministry of power by the consultants KBS, early this month. I wonder what is happening in the SE
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SolutionsGuy: 11:46am On Aug 29, 2013
agbaw: there is something fishy going on in the SE,i was authoritatively told that the results for the NW have been sent to the ministry of power by the consultants KBS, early this month. I wonder what is happening in the SE
What is happening in the SE is that their consultant is Bridgegap. They are the most disorganized, backward, confused and 4k'd up of all the 6 consultants.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by lydia5(f): 12:40pm On Aug 29, 2013
Emmysuccess: I received a call from Adams const. Just few minutes ago to carefully give to him my full Address & E-mail address. God is in control. From South-West.
pls wHat is d phone no like cos I saw a missed call with dis no +22996937z95
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ogunwale01: 1:34pm On Aug 29, 2013
@lydia, av u tried 2 call d nomba? and wot time did u av d missed call? cos i still dnt bliv dat admas can just now be demanding 4 address n mail, unless 4 those dat didn't apply or submit their CV during registration and were nt invited 4 d aptitude test.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by lydia5(f): 1:41pm On Aug 29, 2013
@ogunwale, inbox me ur no. Let's talk
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Coolie89(m): 1:52pm On Aug 29, 2013
Had a missed call from admas 2 had 2 call dem bak but d tin is i didn't submit my CV wit my credentials during documentation.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by akym2005: 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2013
@lydia provided that u submitted ur cv during documentation at ul u dont need to be worry because l learnt dat the successful candidate would be contact through the mail and contact address as stated in their cv. gudluck to all the finalist applicant

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SeyiGodspower: 3:50pm On Aug 29, 2013
Emmysuccess: I received a call from Adams const. Just few minutes ago to carefully give to him my full Address & E-mail address. God is in control. From South-West.
when were you called? Pls kindly give the number with which you were called. Any other person from south west that received call from Admas, pls post the number here. I want to compare it with a missed call pls
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Aysaint: 4:22pm On Aug 29, 2013
I received a call from them also(Admas) like an hour ago. They asked for my contact address and email address.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Opylo: 5:32pm On Aug 29, 2013
Does it means that those people that were called by Admas for their contact details and email are part of those selected?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ogunwale01: 6:54pm On Aug 29, 2013
Those dat received call from admas 2day, pls can u let's us kno ur state of origin? ur response will be highly appreciated.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Opylo: 7:17pm On Aug 29, 2013
state of origin...Lagos state

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (86) (Reply)

2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.