Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,163 members, 7,977,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 06:59 AM

Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). (303299 Views)

Aluminium Smelter Company Of Nigeria (alscon) Vacancy / Amcon( Asset Mtg Company Of Nig.) Is Recruiting Fresh Graduates / Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) Jobs And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by kayarda70(m): 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2013
I am from KANO NW ZONE and received a call from KBS 5HRS a go asking me to send my full address,
please, any body from this zone got the same with me. Thanks to all.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by sweetestchy: 3:17am On Aug 30, 2013
people dat receive calls n people dat recive text re d people dat made it,so dat email n contact address is 4 d use to adress appointment letters,if u miss ur calls pls kindly text dat request dat dey needed them,all d zones receive calls or text 4 dat d same purpose,congrate to all d people dat receive text n calls.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Fritz007(m): 3:34am On Aug 30, 2013
sweetestchy: people dat receive calls n people dat recive text re d people dat made it,so dat email n contact address is 4 use to adress appointment letters,if u miss ur miss calls pls kindly text dat request to them,all d zones receive calls or text 4 dat d same tin,congrate to all d people dat receive text n calls.
babe are u sure abt dat Coz dey said its nt a comfirmation dat u wer successful
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by sweetestchy: 3:39am On Aug 30, 2013
Dey said it so dat ur heads will nt be big,don't worry by next week dat is wen d congrate message wil be out,than u wil run to church to give God d glory,cos God is nt a man dat can lie,he perfect all his tins
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Fritz007(m): 3:49am On Aug 30, 2013
@sweeteschy
i jst hope ur info is genuine coz we av come across alot of fake infos......sha i believe u, ar u frrm South East
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Jayboi(m): 5:22am On Aug 30, 2013
Nawa o. People getting texts, some getting calls. Anyway, I do hope I dropped my cv cos I cant remember if I did or better still wait..afterall its friday. I may also get dat call or text too. Its all in God's hands.
And if I may ask, do any of you guys who got the call ever submitted ur cv during the interview?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by movers82(m): 5:44am On Aug 30, 2013
Did any one from NC get contacted for details? I remember We were asked for our details during the interview.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by anyaekekehinde(m): 6:27am On Aug 30, 2013
@sweetestchy, did you get... How genuine is your info. I got the first text around August 10 requiring us to send some data, bt i hav nt gotten this one... Is that the end of the road?

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Japkelly(m): 6:34am On Aug 30, 2013
This text and call. I say congratulations to you all. Our ppl do say no smoke without fire. Irrespective of the attachment of confirmation withheld,this is a stepping stone to the finial stage. But why are they joking with our emotions this way? There is no punishment greater than this suspended high hopes. This just unfair, series of demands of what they have in excess. One day we will sit back and tell the story of our Journey to TCN.

2 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Gloom: 7:09am On Aug 30, 2013
Well, i don't think south south candidates have had any contact with their consultant since after the call for their LGA confirmation.

3 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ESUNAM(m): 7:29am On Aug 30, 2013
I learned that only successful ones were called to give their local govt and higher qualification from south south . is it true . if that is true why are we disturbing ourselves,we should have patience since already we know our candidancy status through calls. But we the south south only received phone call.

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by fergie001: 8:04am On Aug 30, 2013
Didnt get a txt or calls,bt got dat on the 10th and replied....well,lets watch & c,sha....so many stories,from so many pple;The end justifies the means
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by fergie001: 8:09am On Aug 30, 2013
I remembered also,that I was made to believe that those sent that txt on the 10th were the successful ones;how my face lit with smiles....jst wondering why you are been asked of the same info almost every 2weeks;am not carried away by any other story;till i hear people have started getting their appointment letters....to prevent high hopes or no hopes,as the case might b;All i will say,evryone stay calm,and use ur knees.....dats all;Nothing is guaranteed,yet;

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SolutionsGuy: 8:12am On Aug 30, 2013
sweetestchy: people dat receive calls n people dat recive text re d people dat made it,so dat email n contact address is 4 d use to adress appointment letters,if u miss ur calls pls kindly text dat request dat dey needed them,all d zones receive calls or text 4 dat d same purpose,congrate to all d people dat receive text n calls.

Don't be too fast in conclusion!
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by jamp: 8:31am On Aug 30, 2013
i got the first text but did not get the second one.

HOPE AND FAITH ALIVE. nothing mega.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by fergie001: 8:32am On Aug 30, 2013
@Solutions Guy,"told her"......we have seen chukdc ooo,sweetestchy...yours is not new;Our faith is just on the HIGH,dats all,as for japkelly,relax...and forget stories;afterall....did u belv u ll b @ the interview;for me,i didnt.....So,keep hope alive

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by IMOHS(m): 8:37am On Aug 30, 2013
I want to congratulate in advance all candidates who will make the tcn final list,CONGRATS PALS!!!

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Fritz007(m): 9:02am On Aug 30, 2013
@ fergie001
are u also frm SE? Bt diffent pple frm various zone either got a txt or a call bt wer told its nt a comfirmation of bn successful......
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by anyaekekehinde(m): 9:28am On Aug 30, 2013
@solutions_guy, i sent you a pm. Check ur inbox.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SolutionsGuy: 9:31am On Aug 30, 2013
anyaekekehinde: @solutions_guy, i sent you a pm. Check ur inbox.

I think I did reply, check again.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by crespo67: 11:03am On Aug 30, 2013
Hey guyz.....relax,am sure by next week,this will be all over.Some people had deir details clear enough for the consultants to see,and so,they were not contacted.some other people needed further clarification,and so were contacted.Being contacted isn't the mark for success,i wasn't contacted for my details,with all this noise here,i had to call Moradechi,the south south consultant to ask why I wasn't contacted to provide my details,he checked and confirmed my details were in other,so chill guyz,allz well...e don almost finish.He told me we would mostlikely be contacted by TCN this week or next..So lets all chillax and thank God,am sure by next week,we had be congratulating each other..cheers guyz...

3 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by agbaw: 11:21am On Aug 30, 2013
@crespo67 well written, good research.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SolutionsGuy: 11:30am On Aug 30, 2013
crespo67: Hey guyz.....relax,am sure by next week,this will be all over.Some people had deir details clear enough for the consultants to see,and so,they were not contacted.some other people needed further clarification,and so were contacted.Being contacted isn't the mark for success,i wasn't contacted for my details,with all this noise here,i had to call Moradechi,the south south consultant to ask why I wasn't contacted to provide my details,he checked and confirmed my details were in other,so chill guyz,allz well...e don almost finish.He told me we would mostlikely be contacted by TCN this week or next..So lets all chillax and thank God,am sure by next week,we had be congratulating each other..cheers guyz...

One can easily ascertain that this guy will get the job. His analysis and line of thought/action is clearly intelligent. Not carrying rumours and panicking about the forum like women (lol! women, na joke o).

2 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 30, 2013
crespo67: Hey guyz.....relax,am sure by next week,this will be all over.Some people had deir details clear enough for the consultants to see,and so,they were not contacted.some other people needed further clarification,and so were contacted.Being contacted isn't the mark for success,i wasn't contacted for my details,with all this noise here,i had to call Moradechi,the south south consultant to ask why I wasn't contacted to provide my details,he checked and confirmed my details were in other,so chill guyz,allz well...e don almost finish.He told me we would mostlikely be contacted by TCN this week or next..So lets all chillax and thank God,am sure by next week,we had be congratulating each other..cheers guyz...
true , that will help them cool down.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by beges: 11:57am On Aug 30, 2013
i have just learned dat dose dat were contacted have been selected.but it isnt dia call( consltnts) to give final verdict,incase strong men corner am for abj e no go cast.my word is just b prayerful dat God who has bgun a good work shd brng it to a perfect conclusion

3 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by fergie001: 1:08pm On Aug 30, 2013
@crespo,clearly incisive....U re spot on,thats just the simple truth!
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by chukdc: 1:19pm On Aug 30, 2013
Stop raising your BP just be patient.All those that were shortlisted for both the interview and aptitude will be contacted through the e mail address and SMS either to tell you that you are successful or that you are not successful. Everybody must get a good or bad message,all this text and call is never a guarantee for success.Just pray that you be among the less than 15 people to be successful from your state.The official calender states that training course for new TCN staffers starts this September. Keep you hopes high.

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by crespo67: 3:10pm On Aug 30, 2013
Solutions_Guy:

One can easily ascertain that this guy will get the job. His analysis and line of thought/action is clearly intelligent. Not carrying rumours and panicking about the forum like women (lol! women, na joke o).
Thanks a lot man..We trust God that we will all be rejoicing on this very soon...u knw,your outburst and outright cynicism on everything chukdc had to say made me careful of how to respond to you..i felt you attacked him toomuch,but then,it was for obvious reasons..he came out with somuch certainty and authority on the things he was saying,which most times never panned out..but I always knew u one intelligent fellow..Av come to enjoy and appreciate different personalities here on nairaland..we all different,some people,want to prove they have all the information and call for attention,some others choose to be quiet,so attack and vilify the 'know-know' people...well,as far as its all in good faith..no qualms...I hope u and chukdc get to see eye to eye...and shake hands wen all this is done...u do owe him an apology for insinuating that he's a scam..well,toomuch long tins...enough of the long gist..i had pm u now..guess we could talk better....cheers bro.....
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by crespo67: 3:13pm On Aug 30, 2013
agbaw: @crespo67 well written, good research.
Thanks a lot bro...we had be celebrating soon hopefully..cheers man...
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by crespo67: 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2013
konfessor: true , that will help them cool down.
Yes bro..tot some ppl needed some cooling down...tensions were beginning to get really high...well done bro..and congrats in advance..
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by crespo67: 3:23pm On Aug 30, 2013
chukdc: Stop raising your BP just be patient.All those that were shortlisted for both the interview and aptitude will be contacted through the e mail address and SMS either to tell you that you are successful or that you are not successful. Everybody must get a good or bad message,all this text and call is never a guarantee for success.Just pray that you be among the less than 15 people to be successful from your state.The official calender states that training course for new TCN staffers starts this September. Keep you hopes high.
Chukdc,you know I appreciate tou a lot with all the info uve been trying to get..but,i must say..a pragmatic person leaves allowance for exigencies...u do not leave any allowances in ur statements,they are always closed,and in the end,most times never pan out...learn to use such words like maybe,probably,mostlikely,very soon..then,u wud see how much more effective u would be in communicating ur facts...less than 15...u did it again..leave allowances bro...all the same welldone,i hope hope u get to shake hands with solutionsguy...cheers bro...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (86) (Reply)

2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.