Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,838 members, 7,889,786 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:41 PM

Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). (301115 Views)

Aluminium Smelter Company Of Nigeria (alscon) Vacancy / Amcon( Asset Mtg Company Of Nig.) Is Recruiting Fresh Graduates / Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) Jobs And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Opylo: 4:01pm On Sep 04, 2013
I think they requestd for your permanent address so they might include it in your appointment letter. what do you guys think?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by babyremi: 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2013
Amen
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ogunwale01: 4:24pm On Sep 04, 2013
4 ur mind, u guys shld read btw d lines.

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by esuabassey(m): 5:57pm On Sep 04, 2013
Wis one is reading between lines...... Abi u dnt understand wat he is saying or r u giving up on God?.....
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Arysexy(m): 6:02pm On Sep 04, 2013
Meeehn! Each tym MTN send dia useles text msg I rush to check if its frm TCN. Man need to check bp nowadays ooo. When wil dis suspense end na?

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Tomoarika(m): 6:17pm On Sep 04, 2013
charlesjes: which state are you from?
I'm from Edo state
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Tomoarika(m): 6:40pm On Sep 04, 2013
Opylo: I think they requestd for your permanent address so they might include it in your appointment letter. what do you guys think?
Whilst that may be d case, I think it's better not to jump into conclusions. It's also possible dat they are just updating their records. As far as I'm concerned, this 2nd call means nothing much. Till I get a letter of employment! So let's all keep hoping and praying it works out for us. God dey!

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ogunwale01: 6:53pm On Sep 04, 2013
Ur applicatn forms are needed @ min of power 4 verificatn. Consultants ar just helping u in filling vital blank space (4 dose dt didn't complete d fillings).
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Jayboi(m): 7:30pm On Sep 04, 2013
@ogunwale...u are probably right. TCN may need to verify d genuiness of d whole recruitment process. Lets be hopeful.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by cyraxjay: 10:33pm On Sep 04, 2013
Another agency is recruiting under Min of Power: NERC. That is the place worth having Bp not TCN.@Arysexy
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 05, 2013
Hello everyone... This is an important info 2u gyz.. Ma uncle z d ED of TCN and I he told me that the list of names of d successful ones z yet to b submitted. Nd that should b within two weeks.. So, there's no need to panic. Just relax nd have faith. Best of luck
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by jamp: 4:24am On Sep 05, 2013
aishaisa: Hello everyone... This is an important info 2u gyz.. Ma uncle z d ED of TCN and I he told me that the list of names of d successful ones z yet to b submitted. Nd that should b within two weeks.. So, there's no need to panic. Just relax nd have faith. Best of luck

What is d name of ur uncle?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 05, 2013
jamp:

What is d name of ur uncle?
chukdc is the name of her uncle. Hahaha.

3 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ogunwale01: 7:55am On Sep 05, 2013
Chuckdc bawo? na solution guy jor.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by babyremi: 8:11am On Sep 05, 2013
Lol
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SolutionsGuy: 8:50am On Sep 05, 2013
ogunwale01: Chuckdc bawo? na solution guy jor.

I understand that it's too early, you are yet to take your morning medicine.

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 05, 2013
Solutions_Guy:

whatever happened to your sense of humour. you don't have to be so severe you know....we are all just trying to lighten the mood in here. I'm not fighting you and i can assure you that if you attack me, i wont react...just letting you know ahead of time.
and to anybody else that feel insulted by my previous posts and comments, i apologise, never meant to insult anybody.
to all of us looking up to God:we wont be disappointed in Jesus name.
and to others that rely on their own strength, intellect and connection...i leave you to your own.

7 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by charlesjes: 9:29am On Sep 05, 2013
if all zones re asking of address n email of some individual,it means is not a mistake or coincident. I believe they av d upper hands of getting d job(advance staff of tcn).I av not been called d second time for address BT hopefully expecting it by his grace.

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ogunwale01: 9:33am On Sep 05, 2013
To whom it may concern; I'll recommend u go 2 ita oshin apa otun 4 proper care cos u lack self control.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SolutionsGuy: 9:50am On Sep 05, 2013
Na wa o! You are trying to lighten mood, the mood is lightened, and you got angry?

ogunwale01: To whom it may concern; I'll recommend u go 2 ita oshin apa otun 4 proper care cos u lack self control.

Lol @ To whom it may concern! What the hell is "ita oshin apa otun"?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by cyraxjay: 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2013
Guyz , has anyone heard anything that Manitoba has recruited engineers and they are training at Kainji now?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Fritz007(m): 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2013
cyraxjay: Guyz , has anyone heard anything that Manitoba has recruited engineers and they are training at Kainji now?
guy abeg which netwrk carry dat news...coz dis news hot oooooooo
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by cyraxjay: 3:38pm On Sep 05, 2013
Am not sure. Am just asking if anyone heard something similar. I heard it from someone that works at TCN Kaduna (just a normal staff). That Manitoba has recruitted 500 engineers and they are training at Kainji.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ogunwale01: 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2013
authentic2013: What do i gain from deceiving people?I don't have monetary or any other gains to deceive people.A wise person should go and investigate if i am lying or not.I want everybody to be very vigilante and know when the entire process have ended.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ogunwale01: 4:30pm On Sep 05, 2013
authentic2013: i am not here to argue with anybody all i expect from you all is to try and contact your zones to know really what i said is truth or not.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Arysexy(m): 4:58pm On Sep 05, 2013
cyraxjay: Am not sure. Am just asking if anyone heard something similar. I heard it from someone that works at TCN Kaduna (just a normal staff). That Manitoba has recruitted 500 engineers and they are training at Kainji.

Guy abeg don't dampen d morale of guys here. 500 engrs can't be recruited by manitoba withouyt public advert and fed govt input. TCN is fed govt parastatal manitoba wil only manage it for fed govt and for any fed govt job fed xter is always applied. Divide 500 engrs by 36 states u get like 13 engrs per state wihich was rounded to 15. Pray u b among d 15 in ur state.

Those training at kainji are NAPTIN trainees some of whom did d interview with us and are hoping to b cald. So no shaking, dat TCN staff is mistaking d NAPTIN trainees as manitoba engrs.

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SeyiGodspower: 6:34pm On Sep 05, 2013
Arysexy:

Guy abeg don't dampen d morale of guys here. 500 engrs can't be recruited by manitoba withouyt public advert and fed govt input. TCN is fed govt parastatal manitoba wil only manage it for fed govt and for any fed govt job fed xter is always applied. Divide 500 engrs by 36 states u get like 13 engrs per state wihich was rounded to 15. Pray u b among d 15 in ur state.

Those training at kainji are NAPTIN trainees some of whom did d interview with us and are hoping to b cald. So no shaking, dat TCN staff is mistaking d NAPTIN trainees as manitoba engrs.
Guy, thanks for being a more enlightened candidate. People should not come here with odd and pessimistic information.

3 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Factoryfitted: 11:55pm On Sep 05, 2013
Solutions_Guy:

lmao! that's the first, really humorous thing I have heard you say on this forum! So you DO have a sense of humour! thought the cat had gotten it. Keep them light-hearted man, no error there!

@Ogunwale1, konfessor, et al, I see you guys. Y'all, keep the spirits up. Again, no error there!
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by jamp: 8:33pm On Sep 06, 2013
No body wrote anytin today!!! Guys don tire....

Its well
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by babyremi: 8:59pm On Sep 06, 2013
Abi o o o o o ,
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by akym2005: 9:05pm On Sep 06, 2013
u are right no be say them say peoples they called and texted will be collecting there letter tbis wk. truely they have tired. l said before that nobody will know wen government will take there decision it will just be like magic

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (86) (Reply)

2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.