Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,839 members, 7,889,793 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:51 PM

Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). - Jobs/Vacancies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). (301118 Views)

Aluminium Smelter Company Of Nigeria (alscon) Vacancy / Amcon( Asset Mtg Company Of Nig.) Is Recruiting Fresh Graduates / Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) Jobs And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ogunwale01: 9:34pm On Sep 06, 2013
sweetestchy: Dey said it so dat ur heads will nt be big,don't worry by next week dat is wen d congrate message wil be out,than u wil run to church to give God d glory,cos God is nt a man dat can lie,he perfect all his tins
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ogunwale01: 3:54am On Sep 07, 2013
THE GOD OF IMPOSSIBLE CAN STILL MAKES IT POSSIBLE TODAY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by babyremi: 8:52am On Sep 07, 2013
Whichever way Gods Name will be glorified

2 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ogunwale01: 10:03am On Sep 07, 2013
@babyremi, did u also receive call from admas? and ar u from which state? thanks
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by chukdc: 10:59am On Sep 07, 2013
I am very surprise to observe that some people don't appreciate the effort that one makes to get information.i make spirited effort to go to TCN headquarters in Abuja and source for information.I thought that some people are matured enough to know that time table can be adjusted.i am very disappointed with some people who display childish trait.Last year 500 engineers were employed in the end of last year for phcn generation company.They are being trained now- at Niger state.The privatization time table is being adjusted that is why we are experiencing this delay. A lot of adjusting have taken place in initial time table for reform processing in power sector.We should be expecting message Anytime from now,keep your phone at alert.I work with people in the power sector who give me latest happening in the sector.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by IMOHS(m): 12:12pm On Sep 07, 2013
chukdc: I am very surprise to observe that some people don't appreciate the effort that one makes to get information.i make spirited effort to go to TCN headquarters in Abuja and source for information.I thought that some people are matured enough to know that time table can be adjusted.i am very disappointed with some people who display childish trait.Last year 500 engineers were employed in the end of last year for phcn generation company.They are being trained now- at Niger state.The privatization time table is being adjusted that is why we are experiencing this delay. A lot of adjusting have taken place in initial time table for reform processing in power sector.We should be expecting message Anytime from now,keep your phone at alert.I work with people in the power sector who give me latest happening in the sector.
bros I believe u !
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by esuabassey(m): 12:47pm On Sep 07, 2013
ogunwale01: THE GOD OF IMPOSSIBLE CAN STILL MAKES IT POSSIBLE TODAY
I trust the God I'm serving... He is faithful to complete that which he has started in our lives....
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by santos4eva: 2:39pm On Sep 07, 2013
chukdc: I am very surprise to observe that some people don't appreciate the effort that one makes to get information.i make spirited effort to go to TCN headquarters in Abuja and source for information.I thought that some people are matured enough to know that time table can be adjusted.i am very disappointed with some people who display childish trait.Last year 500 engineers were employed in the end of last year for phcn generation company.They are being trained now- at Niger state.The privatization time table is being adjusted that is why we are experiencing this delay. A lot of adjusting have taken place in initial time table for reform processing in power sector.We should be expecting message Anytime from now,keep your phone at alert.I work with people in the power sector who give me latest happening in the sector.
@chukdc I had written something earlier expecting ur response. U better tried in this forum more than even myself. Don't b bitter with everyone 'cos some people like me appreciate u. I knew there was definitely a change in schedule. Govt. inplements policies as need comes up.
What do have 2 say about d call and texts 4 furnishing d consultants with contact details?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by babyremi: 4:24pm On Sep 07, 2013
@Ogunwale Yes frm Ogun
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SolutionsGuy: 4:52pm On Sep 07, 2013
chukdc: i make spirited effort to go to TCN headquarters in Abuja and source for information.
So that what will happen?

chukdc: Last year 500 engineers were employed in the end of last year for phcn generation company.They are being trained now- at Niger state.
That is not correct. In fact, it is either that you are mixing up information, or that information is mixing you up.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by chukdc: 6:26pm On Sep 07, 2013
Solutions_Guy:
So that what will happen?

That is not correct. In fact, it is either that you are mixing up information, or that information is mixing you up.

Governor Fayemi of ekiti state,stated about 8 weeks ago that 500 engineers have being recruited for NIPP generating station in the nigerdelta ,you can search it out online.The calls and texts is meant to be used to complete your online information which was not fully captured due technical reasons,every body must get a text from TCN whether you succeeded or not you must get.We should be patient,some TCN staff are are also selected for the present pay off package. Everybody will soon get a good or bad message with TCN as sender.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SolutionsGuy: 6:46pm On Sep 07, 2013
chukdc:
Governor Fayemi of ekiti state,stated about 8 weeks ago that 500 engineers have being recruited for NIPP generating station in the nigerdelta ,you can search it out online.

Vice President Namadi Sambo stated about 6 weeks ago that Nigerians will soon produce an aircraft. You can search it out online.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by wallex1983(m): 7:13pm On Sep 07, 2013
=))•´¨) 
¸.•´ ¸.ℓoℓ •*¨) ¸.•*¨)
‎​=)) ¸¸.•´=D(¸.•´(¸.• =))
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by esuabassey(m): 8:03pm On Sep 07, 2013
| 
| / \
|
___|___ laff don hang our enemy 4here till em tongue comot ooooo!..=)) cheesy =D
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Fritz007(m): 9:15pm On Sep 07, 2013
@ solution_guy and chuk dc una dey share babe.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by esuabassey(m): 10:02pm On Sep 07, 2013
Fritz007: @ solution_guy and chuk dc una dey share babe.
please help me and ask this two guyz what their problem is in this forum........
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by esuabassey(m): 10:29pm On Sep 07, 2013
I want to believe that some people here are not given us reasons not to be visiting this forum again? Because I'm not always a party to failure. Also, I don't like to associate with people whose jobs is to disseminate wrong informations.... Please I want to beg you in the name of what you fear, if you don't have any genuine informations to pass across, please do yourself well by keeping short.... N/B for some of us that are silent here is not as if we are fools or we don't no how to source for informations... The reason is that we only want to be sure of the information we've heard before we share it to the public..... Thanks for monopolizing this little advice from me.... Yours Sincerely....
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ogunwale01: 4:58am On Sep 08, 2013
It' well!
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Jayboi(m): 5:57am On Sep 08, 2013
@baby remi. U are d 2nd person frm ogun dat i ll be hearing got a sms too. Perhaps, tcn requires d info 4 update. Whicheva case, i hope all these ll end well.
@ogunwale. Bros i hail o. Lets keep d faith.
We will all be favoured IJN.

2 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 08, 2013
Mornin everyone... I learnt dat tne recruitment will b from tomoro monday to friday... Wishin every1 best of luck
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by IMOHS(m): 10:23am On Sep 08, 2013
aishaisa: Mornin everyone... I learnt dat tne recruitment will b from tomoro monday to friday... Wishin every1 best of luck
@aisha. Which. Recruitment
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by esuabassey(m): 10:39am On Sep 08, 2013
I want to believe that some people here are not given
us reasons not to be visiting this forum again?
Because I'm not always a party to failure. Also, I don't
like to associate with people whose jobs is to
disseminate wrong informations.... Please I want to
beg you in the name of what you fear, if you don't
have any genuine informations to pass across, please
do yourself well by keeping short.... N/B for some of
us that are silent here is not as if we are fools or we
don't no how to source for informations... The reason
is that we only want to be sure of the information
we've heard before we share it to the public.....
Thanks for monopolizing this little advice from me....
Yours Sincerely....
aishaisa: Mornin everyone... I learnt dat tne recruitment will b from tomoro monday to friday... Wishin every1 best of luck
quote the source.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Fritz007(m): 11:14am On Sep 08, 2013

babe frm ur previous post u wrote in 2 wks time n nw u ve learnt its frm tomao....pls my dear hw authentic is ur source coz now is no time to toy with any ones hope, coz alot of info recently has done mor harm dan good.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ogunwale01: 11:26am On Sep 08, 2013
@aishaisa, ar u talking about compilation of names? cos i dnt think calling successful applicants can take up 2 2days.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by cyraxjay: 10:02pm On Sep 08, 2013
No one should attack Aisha. Its the name oif my soon to be wife.

What she says, if its correct or not, we'll know by tommorow like she said. So its better to wait and see than ask unnecessary question.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by santos4eva: 10:19am On Sep 09, 2013
I believe something is happening. When we applied every required field was filled online. So d consultants could not possibly be calling to help you fill your information. In fact, d reason your information is not complete is d more reason they should not call or text you, cos many people are to be screened out.
Carefully read d texts, "kindly 'COMFIRM' the institution, qualification, etc". Second, "kindly FURNISH' us with ur contact and email addresses".
Fingers are crossed and men are on bended kneels.
God will favour many of us.
The reason that God loves you and I is why more transmission companies will be built and commissioned, that will make them employ us and put many under assistance position to learn the job for onward transfers when many of the transmission companies come on stream.
Cheer up!

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ogunwale01: 11:01am On Sep 09, 2013
@santos4eva, dnt misconstrue chukdc. He said some informations dat culd nt be captured due 2 technical prob. where did ur consultant got ur mail and phone number wen inviting u 4 aptitude test and interview? was it nt thru ur online registration form? y now now calling applicants 4 there mails and contact address? i am expecting them 2 go where they got ur mails and phone numbers for other informations. It's well!
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Fritz007(m): 12:26pm On Sep 09, 2013
I am still calm
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Ppenzing(m): 12:28pm On Sep 09, 2013
still waiting
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Gloom: 12:44pm On Sep 09, 2013
I spoke with one of the consultants. He said TCN will get to all by next week Friday at most, but we should expect their call anytime from this week.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (86) (Reply)

2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.