Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,164 members, 7,950,011 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 06:12 AM

Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). (302632 Views)

Aluminium Smelter Company Of Nigeria (alscon) Vacancy / Amcon( Asset Mtg Company Of Nig.) Is Recruiting Fresh Graduates / Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) Jobs And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 30, 2013
crespo67:
Yes bro..tot some ppl needed some cooling down...tensions were beginning to get really high...well done bro..and congrats in advance..
THANKS BRO, BIG UPS FOR THE DISPLAY OF MATURITY. YOU MOST CERTAINLY EARNED MY RESPECT. CONGRATS IN ADVANCE TOO.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Jayboi(m): 6:48pm On Aug 30, 2013
Now. I'm always looking at my phone. Checkn out 4 missed calls. Infact eager to check every sms i receive. Mtn sef done make me suffer wit their yeye messages wey i de mistaken 4 Sms frm tcn. Make tcn no kil me o.

2 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Fritz007(m): 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2013
tatyannascot: MALE OR FEMALE NANNY NEEDED ASAP IN INDIANAPOLIS, USA

I AM TATYANNA SCOTT BY NAME, I AM A MOTHER WITH A KID AND I NEED A NANNY TO TAKE GOOD CARE OF MY TWO YEAR OLD SON. I NEED THIS NANNY CUZ I HAVE A TIGHT WORK SCHEDULE. PLEASE I WILL WANT A SINCERE HEART THAT WILL BE ABLE TO HANDLE THIS WORK WITHOUT STRESS. IF INTERESTED, YOU CAN HIT ME UP ON S.TATYANNA@YAHOO.COM AND PLEASE BE REAL AND SINCERE WHEN IT COMES TO WRITING ME YOUR PROFILE. PLEASE, I NEED YOUR HELP
who ever you are, i want you to stop posting this trash on every thread you come across, least i forget you are always posing as a widowmind u no one here will fall for your cheap tricks you scam..

2 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Fanuchi: 9:16pm On Aug 30, 2013
Jayboi: Now. I'm always looking at my phone. Checkn out 4 missed calls. Infact eager to check every sms i receive. Mtn sef done make me suffer wit their yeye messages wey i de mistaken 4 Sms frm tcn. Make tcn no kil me o.
same tin d apn 2 me oooo. Mtn no go fit kil me.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by kiete(m): 11:30pm On Aug 30, 2013
All iz well! Next week holds fortune for us all even as we wait in anticipation.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SeyiGodspower: 6:20am On Aug 31, 2013
Jayboi: Now. I'm always looking at my phone. Checkn out 4 missed calls. Infact eager to check every sms i receive. Mtn sef done make me suffer wit their yeye messages wey i de mistaken 4 Sms frm tcn. Make tcn no kil me o.
The same thing is happening to me here. I always get angry and hiss when I open the sms and is from MTN or any of these people who always disturb person with trashy sms. I don't want anybody even my relatives to send me sms now except TCN or Admas congratulating me on my success.

5 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by IMOHS(m): 12:16pm On Aug 31, 2013
Happy wknd guys,4get d tension n try relaxing a bit.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by akym2005: 2:27pm On Aug 31, 2013
gus do not panic if u are not been texted or called by ur respective zone consultant provided dat ur submitted ur cv during the interview documentation or u enter correctly or data required in the register log book provide for the case of sw applicants. therefore calling or no calling is immaterial. just be prayerful gudluck

2 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Kokomi: 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2013
Pls, how can I bar MTN from sending me sms for now?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SeyiGodspower: 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2013
Kokomi: Pls, how can I bar MTN from sending me sms for now?
Hahahahahahaha....lol.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SeyiGodspower: 3:37pm On Aug 31, 2013
I use to delete MTN and other people's sms with annoyance. I would have even barred them if I could. I am eagerly waiting for my beloved sms, my sms of the year, the one from TCN or Admas congratulating me. When it comes, I will kiss it, love it, romance it and carefully store and save it in my inbox.

3 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SeyiGodspower: 3:42pm On Aug 31, 2013
All I know is that 'I am that I am' is in control.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Jayboi(m): 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2013
Seyi make u no kil me o. Lets just hope and pray. I'm also waiting 4 my sms of the year.

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2013
Lol at u guys. Hapi weekend tho.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by crespo67: 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2013
konfessor: THANKS BRO, BIG UPS FOR THE DISPLAY OF MATURITY. YOU MOST CERTAINLY EARNED MY RESPECT. CONGRATS IN ADVANCE TOO.
Thanks a lot bro...am loyal bros..we just Sidon dey wait 4 dis text message ooo...am feeling all d guyz here mehn...buh,cool tension mehn...e go soon come grin hailings to every1.... grin
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ESUNAM(m): 7:15pm On Aug 31, 2013
God has answered our prayers,let start praising Him,thanking Him,worshiping Him in advance.whom God has blessed nobody can curse. THANK You Lord for this great opportunity making me TCN staff.

6 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Kokomi: 8:00pm On Aug 31, 2013
We will wait patiently to see what happens next week for God is still God.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SolutionsGuy: 9:35pm On Aug 31, 2013
Na waa o! Let us remember that for there to be test and interview simply means that they will NOT take everybody. Talking about those who will not be successful, a song came to my mind that sings ". . . it could be me, it could be you, it could be someone by your side . . ." (reminds me when I was still going to church).
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by akym2005: 10:01pm On Aug 31, 2013
with true confirmation and envident of trueth pasted on this forum. the first person who get the success text message will go home with just 10k. pls be faithful in ur report to the house
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Japkelly(m): 5:16am On Sep 01, 2013
God. Pls answer those with not a single job at all and let them be Ђα̲̅ppƔ and be able to meet up with most of their plans and needs.cos a lot of ppl av good job,and yet they flood exam centre so as to mount pressure on those that don't have any.

3 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ogunwale01: 6:46pm On Sep 01, 2013
Resting day! Rumours continue 2mao, miss u all.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Arysexy(m): 6:55pm On Sep 01, 2013
**TCN**

Dear.......

Congratulations for being selected as an Electrical Officer II with reference to the recent interview with Transmission Company of Nigeria.

You are expected to come to our Enugu regional office for your appointment letter and resumption of training.

*********some text missing********

Wooooooooooow! I don faint!

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ogunwale01: 7:08pm On Sep 01, 2013
Pls o, was it only interview they used 2 grade us or both aptitude test and interview?. @arisexy, so shall it be IJN.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by charlesjes: 9:20pm On Sep 01, 2013
your price tag as started making pple go gaga.
akym2005: with true confirmation and envident of trueth pasted on this forum. the first person who get the success text message will go home with just 10k. pls be faithful in ur report to the house
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by jamp: 10:19pm On Sep 01, 2013
Arysexy: **TCN**

Dear.......

Congratulations for being selected as an Electrical Officer II with reference to the recent interview with Transmission Company of Nigeria.

You are expected to come to our Enugu regional office for your appointment letter and resumption of training.

*********some text missing********

Wooooooooooow! I don faint!

Una wan start again
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Fritz007(m): 10:30am On Sep 02, 2013
happy new month and a new week to u all.....

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by IMOHS(m): 10:43am On Sep 02, 2013
Once again I av been led by d spirit 2 congratulate all those who will get d tcn job,CONGRATULATIONS.let's kip our fingers crossed n c wat hapns btw dis wk n next. Have lovely week!

4 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by santos4eva: 1:09pm On Sep 02, 2013
@Chuckdc, seems like wat u said is about 2 happen. D appointment letters will come against d backdrop of d training commencing in October @ NAPTIN.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by akym2005: 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2013
@arysexy. u are unfaithful with the rule because ur posted letter is not conform to the employment drafting parthern pls be guided
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SeyiGodspower: 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2013
santos4eva: @Chuckdc, seems like wat u said is about 2 happen. D appointment letters will come against d backdrop of d training commencing in October @ NAPTIN.
Which kind october again abeg¡ Explain yourself more clearer. All these against the backdrop grammar I don't understand it.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Jayboi(m): 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2013
Nawa o. The training is no september? Which one we go com believe nw?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (86) (Reply)

2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.