Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,129 members, 7,900,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 03:59 AM

Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). - Jobs/Vacancies (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). (301466 Views)

Aluminium Smelter Company Of Nigeria (alscon) Vacancy / Amcon( Asset Mtg Company Of Nig.) Is Recruiting Fresh Graduates / Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) Jobs And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by CaptJHMiller: 11:40am On Dec 31, 2013
ikemeneke: I have receive my confirmation sms but my place of orientation is changed from Abuja to Kaduna. Is there anyone who receive such?
See u there..
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Fritz007(m): 12:16pm On Dec 31, 2013
ikemeneke: I have receive my confirmation sms but my place of orientation is changed from Abuja to Kaduna. Is there anyone who receive such?
same hia watin man go do
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by esuabassey(m): 1:31pm On Dec 31, 2013
I tink d confirmation sms is only snt to pplE dat was posted to Abuja for Naptin's orientation for a change to Kaduna, since Abuja doesn't hav d required gadgets for training....... Pls any contrary opinion?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Quodragoals(m): 2:01pm On Dec 31, 2013
esuabassey: I tink d confirmation sms is only snt to pplE dat was posted to Abuja for Naptin's orientation for a change to Kaduna, since Abuja doesn't hav d required gadgets for training....... Pls any contrary opinion?
you might be right. It might not be applicable to everybody. Please house, if there is any other person with similar text, let them notify the forum.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Abraham581: 3:25pm On Dec 31, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:

See u there..
what is d proximity betwn d residential adres in ur appointment letter n abuja or kaduna
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Emeth: 4:13pm On Dec 31, 2013
A friend of mine was re-posted to Lagos after initially been posted to Abuja.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by esuabassey(m): 4:55pm On Dec 31, 2013
Emeth: A friend of mine was re-posted to Lagos after initially been posted to Abuja.

I tink all d pple the wer initially posted to Abuja for d orientation A̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ been re-posted out to oda RTCs.....
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Uzilla: 7:01pm On Dec 31, 2013
I was supposed to be in Abuja. Just got a text for 'Jos'. Na wa o. It's all good though.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Heisalive: 8:26pm On Dec 31, 2013
waooooooooooh! This year has less than 4hrs to come to an end. Father, I praise you for what you have done for me, my family, friends, enemies, colleagues, contemporaries, well wishers, Nigerians, our leaders: His excellency, GEJ, my governor: SAN, BRF, my pastors, Nigeria, Africa and the world at large. I pray that your dominion shall have no bound IJN. I pray that your word will be a light to my path and a lamp to feet in year 2014. You shall be my portion in the land of the living. Your goodness, grace and mercies shall you honour me with for the rest of my life. I pray for showers of blessings upon me, my family, my well wishers, my enemies and Nigeria. I will chase, possess and overtake IJN. I shall be a source of blessing IJN. I will not trade fruit of the spirit for earthly reward IJN.
Just say Amen if you wish the same for yourself. I wish you break-through in year 2014.
As for me and my house hold, we will serve the Lord............................hmmm............................how about you.

3 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by wallex1983(m): 8:47pm On Dec 31, 2013
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by dan8real(m): 9:09pm On Dec 31, 2013
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by esuabassey(m): 1:21am On Jan 01, 2014
Congrats u made it! God will announce you to your world in 2014!... Happy New Year.....

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by esuabassey(m): 1:51am On Jan 01, 2014
°█┼█┼███┼███┼███┼█┼█°
°█┼█┼█┼█┼█┼█┼█┼█┼█┼█°
°███┼███┼███┼███┼███°
°█┼█┼█┼█┼█┼┼┼█┼┼┼┼█•°
°█┼█┼█┼█┼█┼┼┼█┼┼┼┼█•°
°•.¸"̮¸.•°°•.¸.•°°•.¸"̮¸.•°
°•.██┼┼█┼███┼█┼┼┼█.•°
°•.███┼█┼█┼┼┼█┼┼┼█.•°
°•.█████┼███┼█┼█┼█.•°
°•.█┼███┼█┼┼┼█┼█┼█.•°
°•.█┼┼██┼███┼██┼██.•°
°•.█┼█┼███┼███┼███.•°
°•.█┼█┼█┼┼┼█┼█┼█┼█.•°
°•.███┼███┼███┼██¸¸.•°
°•.┼█┼┼█┼┼┼█┼█┼█┼█¸.•°
°•.┼█┼┼███┼█┼█┼█┼██•°
°•.¸███┼███┼██┼█┼█¸.•°
°•.¸┼┼█┼█┼█┼┼█┼█┼█¸.•°
°•.¸███┼█┼█┼┼█┼███¸.•°
°•.¸█┼┼┼█┼█┼┼█┼┼┼█¸.•°
°•.¸███┼███┼███┼┼█¸.•°
°•.¸"̮¸.•°°•.¸¸.•°°•.¸"̮¸.•

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Emeth: 5:53am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new year great engineers... We shall truly do exploits this year.. All the best

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by IMOHS(m): 9:52am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy 2014 to all newly recruited TCN engineers!
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by gsmedge: 1:14pm On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new year all, God will favour us all this year. With respect to d new iinteractive forum to be created, I ssuggest we form a group on blackberry, cos it might not be easy to send a copy of appointment letter
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Technocrat12: 1:47pm On Jan 01, 2014
gsmedge: Happy new year all, God will favour us all this year. With respect to d new iinteractive forum to be created, I ssuggest we form a group on blackberry, cos it might not be easy to send a copy of appointment letter

Best Idea.!
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by wallex1983(m): 3:01pm On Jan 01, 2014
After †ђξ merriments associated with today, most of us here will begin our journey arrangements for this weekend. From me and my family, I wish us all journey mercies.

Lest I forget, Happy New Year

2 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by aryzgreat: 4:32pm On Jan 01, 2014
Counting d days, my mind is telling me dis job wil be a hot cake in d nearest future, former NNPC MD has just been appointed to head TCN. This is a gud news. I believe d new head wil look into our remuneration and make it be like NNPC.

Hapi new year great Engrs.

2 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by clemo10: 6:25pm On Jan 01, 2014
I got the confirmation sms,I was initially posted to Lagos(Ijora) and got d sms to still repeat and confirm d same centre. I wish all mercy journey as we proceed to our various training centres.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by cyraxjay: 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2014
[quote author=aryzgreat]Counting d days, my mind is telling me dis job wil be a hot cake in d nearest future, former NNPC MD has just been appointed to head TCN. This is a gud news. I believe d new head wil look into our remuneration and make it be like NNPC.

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by cyraxjay: 6:22pm On Jan 02, 2014
aryzgreat: Counting d days, my mind is telling me dis job wil be a hot cake in d nearest future, former NNPC MD has just been appointed to head TCN. This is a gud news. I believe d new head wil look into our remuneration and make it be like NNPC.

Stop dreaming. Nigeian Goverment is almost broke. They are cutting expenses not splashing money. Even if we think TCN may be a revenue generating agency, its hardly possible for us tto earn like NNPC. Let's face reality.

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by aryzgreat: 8:13pm On Jan 02, 2014
cyraxjay:

Stop dreaming. Nigeian Goverment is almost broke. They are cutting expenses not splashing money. Even if we think TCN may be a revenue generating agency, its hardly possible for us tto earn like NNPC. Let's face reality.

Guy, if u know hw much FG has invested into power infrastructure upgrade, u won't call my points dream. Anyway, d experience is important.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by wallex1983(m): 9:58pm On Jan 02, 2014
cyraxjay:

TCN job like every engineering job will be a hot cake because pple will want to get it 2get out of joblessness. I agree. But like you said, I don't believe d paper money they are pumping in will translate to higher earnings. In my own opinion, you are correct.

In my research, I discovered that d whole money budgeted for tcn dis year is more that what is budgeted for d ministry of power in itself. But I perceive that this money, if released at all, may go 2d chinese 2build more transmission lines and workcentres. Sadly we care abt infrastructural development with less emphasis on human capital development. This is evidenced by nipp stations still being run by foreigners cos "there are no engineers to take it up" according to James Olutu, d NDPHC boss himself.

But we await as d issues unfold. No doubt, a career in d power sector is a bomb. Its a dream career anyone driven by excellence will look forward to.

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by netotse(m): 3:41am On Jan 03, 2014
aryzgreat: Counting d days, my mind is telling me dis job wil be a hot cake in d nearest future, former NNPC MD has just been appointed to head TCN. This is a gud news. I believe d new head wil look into our remuneration and make it be like NNPC.

pipe dream of the highest order...it appears you don't understand the power sector well enough. As an engineer It's important you are able to see the big picture so you can position yourself, TCN can be a funny place to work.

@He is alive
it's your choice...best of luck smiley
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by abdulvehe: 9:04am On Jan 03, 2014

Please house, what is this confirmation sms? I have a msg stating my rtc (akangba). Is this the confirmation sms? Or I should zbbz expecting Anoda one? Pls I need ur answers
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Fritz007(m): 9:06am On Jan 03, 2014
Less than 72 hrs to the D-day, may God that has kept us all frm d on start see us through
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by nnamxxx(m): 9:33am On Jan 03, 2014
Gud morning my fellow tcn new recruited engineers. Pls wen are we expected to resume? Is it on the 5th or 6th?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by adexlumi(m): 11:35am On Jan 03, 2014
Season greetings peeps, I'll advice everyone get to their RTC by 5th to claim their hotel rooms and get ready for the long awaited TCN. Hotel arrangement has being made for everyone coming in, so pls get there on time.

Pls guys, don't let anyone discourage u, follow your dream and let God fulfill His purposes in your life. You are in for a life changing experience... We shall all smile at last.

Congratulations once again peeps. See you all at the top.

3 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 03, 2014
abdulvehe:

Please house, what is this confirmation sms? I have a msg stating my rtc (akangba). Is this the confirmation sms? Or I should zbbz expecting Anoda one? Pls I need ur answers
This is to confirm that your Orientation Training Centre for the period 6th-17th January,2014 is Kaduna Training Centre. Pls report on 5th for accommodation
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by abdulvehe: 1:09pm On Jan 03, 2014
ikemeneke:
This is to confirm that your Orientation Training Centre for the period 6th-17th January,2014 is Kaduna Training Centre. Pls report on 5th for accommodation

PLEASE REPORT AT AKANGBA (SURULERE) TRAINING CENTRE FOR DOCUMENTATION AND TRAINING, 6-17 JANUARY, 2014. KINDLY COME WITH THE ORIGINALS OF YOUR CREDENTIALS, 4 PASSPORT PHOTOS, BANK ACCT NO./SORT CODE. YOU ARE TO REPORT ON 5TH JANUAY 2014 FOR ACCOMMODATION

I guess this is the same. Thanks for ur response

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by cyraxjay: 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2014
I don't want to receive any SMS on my phone from today till monday!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (86) (Reply)

2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.