Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,902 members, 7,886,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:25 AM

The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement (12040 Views)

I Came To The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement And Received My Healing / Lord’s Chosen And Charismatic Revival Church's Hq Shut / Revelation About The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Movement And Renewal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by peteregwu(m): 6:01pm On Mar 28, 2013
italo: We are not coming!

I dont want to go to where they worship aprons.

well, God bless u for not coming. all the same God loves everyone, no matter what. i know that one day, you will come to the knowledge of the truth.
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by italo: 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2013
peteregwu:

well, God bless u for not coming. all the same God loves everyone, no matter what. i know that one day, you will come to the knowledge of the truth.

Which truth... That your apron is your god?
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by Pygru: 11:22pm On Mar 28, 2013
italo:

Which truth... That your apron is your god?
this catholics sef..
Na una own worse pass
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by alexleo(m): 11:52pm On Mar 28, 2013
peteregwu:

actually, the apron is used to puplicise our up coming crusades. it is mainly for advertisement. i dont see anything wrong with it. today, the people of the world were man united jerseys, chelsea, arsenal, bacca, real madrid in other to support a team that will not offer them anything...same goes with politicians, the supporters put on the cloths that their picture printed and at the end the politicians will forget them immediately they become victorious in thei various positions. but we have decided that we too publicise the same thing for our God. precise a the end of every crusades, the lame walk, the blind sees, the armed robbers, prostitutes, murderers, assasins etc will hear the message and surrender to Jesus. those with hiv or stappylococcus are healed, hunch back is healed, salvation, sanctification, and holy ghost baptism is granted. friend, what else, by so, what we are doing is justified by God. because at the end He stretches His to heal and deliver. like today now, we all put on our apron to various places to publicise n preach the gospel....i went to ajangbadi today. friend, are u not happy for this?

Bros its not just for advertisement. Some of your members believe that the apron shields them from having accident while traveling so they wear it when travelling, some believe it heals, some believe it protects against evil. That apron is a god that you people worship as idol just as the catholics worship the status of the so called Mary and Jesus. This is pure idolatry. Secondly, You worship your church and in your sermon you always mention chosen. There is a branch of your church that is always disturbing us with their horn speaker during your service. When you people are singing you adjust the words of the song to accommodate such lines as- I AM A CHOSEN OR GOD OF CHOSEN ETC. In your sermons, you mention chosen so frequently that the name of Jesus seems almost unnoticeable. Dont even tell me about miracle because miracle is not the bench mark to determine that a church is doing things the way God wants it. That a pastor has the gift of healing doesnt mean that he is holy. Its just like any other gift. For example, that a person has the gift to play a musical instrument or sing very well in the church doesnt mean the person is holy. Gift is not the bench mark to measure holiness. I told you that most of your members boast so much with your church than with Jesus. Some of my church members, especially the old generation do same but people like us started kicking against it some years ago and such practices are quietly going down thats why i said you should start doing that in your church too. It is human beings that bring change through reorientation of members. MY BROTHER, ITS ALL ABOUT JESUS. FORGET ALL THESE MY CHURCH, MY CHURCH SENTIMENTS WE DISPLAY IN THIS AGE. IN HEAVEN JESUS WILL NOT ASK YOU WHICH CHURCH YOU ATTENDED ON EARTH. The statement he will say to us is, WELL DONE THOU GOOD AND FAITHFUL SERVANT.

2 Likes

Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by peteregwu(m): 12:16am On Mar 29, 2013
yes it does, it is possible in the christendom. it also happened in the days of Jesus an d apostles. are you really skeptical and full of unbelief? it is there in the bible. prayer is made on the aprons and hand bills to carry the power of God. that if an occultic man or a witch come accross anything anointed by the true power of God, they can never touch it, they will know that this is untouchable. but that does not mean we worship them. in the days of apostles when they could not reach the sick physically, they anointed apron and handkerchiefs so that when the sick touch they get healed. the same thing is happened in the lords chosen, going by the testimonies of many. in the Lords chosen, every practise we exercise is biblical and also envangelism. pls read, Acts 19:11-12 KJV
And God wrought special miracles by the hands of Paul: [12] So that from his body were brought unto the sick handkerchiefs or aprons, and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them."
are u going to doubt the bible also?

but remember, everything is done in righteousness. some will not be a fornicator or thief and u say if u were apron that u will get protection, hmmm..that person will regret it. except if God wants to spear that person to give him the chance to repent. our pastor used to warn everyone, that people should not wear apron to cover arm robbery or to go and carry cocaine, he will always decree that that person will be caught or may not survive it. one thing about the chosen is that nothing is hidden, everything is open, the pastor does not come down d pulpit to come and touch anyone for prayer. everything is done on th pulpit, both ministrations and prayer. my brother, we depend on the word of God in righteousness and holiness. after the pastors preaching, he will say "if you know u are an arm robber, thief, drug dealer, prostitute or fraudster, never u put your money in pur bag, if u do, the judgement of God will come upon u." this is said by him in every fellowship days he preaches. my brother, well,i dont need to talk much about this, before u will start criticising any church, make sure u know very well about the church before u do, because if u speak against a true church, God is will not happy. do u know why, many that God wants to saved true such ministry, if they here your negative comment, they may decide not to go to that church. but if u dont know about a church or a pastor, and u want to know, th best thing is to kneel down and ask God, saying, Lord, i want u to reveal the foundation or power behind this pastor or so so church. I believe God will surely do it, because God will not like His children to be mislead. this a wise way of doing things. like me now, i know much of white garment churches, i was born and brought up there and it is obvious that what they do is not rright with God. same with catholic.
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by alexleo(m): 1:08am On Mar 29, 2013
^^^^^ and for the second time you ve failed to talk about the other issue i raised about you people making so much noise about the name of your church than even the name of Jesus. You people worship the apron my brother. Your members idolize it. Even the annointed handkerchief you talked about in the scriptures was is meant to be idolized? Check the life of paul and the other apostles where they prayed for people and they got healed, when people saw the healing and will want to treat them as gods they will tear their cloths and rush into the crowd telling them that they are just human like them. Haven't you seen that in the bible? It is only in this generation of christianity that pastors will see their congregation idolizing them or idolizing their apron or handkerchief and they ll be enjoying the scenario. Or are you saying that your pastor and his team of ministers and workers are not aware that your members are idolizing the apron? Yes he is telling sinners not to rely on the apron to commit their evil. How about the born again members who are idolizing the apron? They should continue with their idolatry??
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by peteregwu(m): 1:18am On Mar 29, 2013
alexleo: ^^^^^ and for the second time you ve failed to talk about the other issue i raised about you people making so much noise about the name of your church than even the name of Jesus. You people worship the apron my brother. Your members idolize it. Even the annointed handkerchief you talked about in the scriptures was is meant to be idolized? Check the life of paul and the other apostles where they prayed for people and they got healed, when people saw the healing and will want to treat them as gods they will tear their cloths and rush into the crowd telling them that they are just human like them. Haven't you seen that in the bible? It is only in this generation of christianity that pastors will see their congregation idolizing them or idolizing their apron or handkerchief and they ll be enjoying the scenario. Or are you saying that your pastor and his team of ministers and workers are not aware that your members are idolizing the apron? Yes he is telling sinners not to rely on the apron to commit their evil. How about the born again members who are idolizing the apron? They should continue with their idolatry??

i dont need to touch more on this issue anymore, so long u dont seem to understand the scripture. before u can criticise anything, i have told u what to do. whatelse do u want again mr perfect. d other guy was chukwudi, because i condmend some of the unbiblical practices in the catholic he took offence. he started telling mw i should give the scripture in the bible that says we should not pray to mary or pray with rosary. imagine such question, does it not show the level of his ignorant of the bible. and u too i dont know where u are coming from, mpst of this people criticing the chosen are those that are happy with the exploit God is doing with the ministry. mr man pls, and where do u worship?
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by italo: 8:21am On Mar 29, 2013
Pygru:
this catholics sef..
Na una own worse pass

All I know be say "The Lord's Chosen" them they worship apron. If you wan talk about Catholic or una pentecostal shops, open another thread na....

This one na about "The Lord's Chosen"
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by italo: 8:32am On Mar 29, 2013
Even Alexleo's Apostolic Faith Church worships the Bible amongst other things

Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by babypipsy: 9:25am On Mar 29, 2013
My dear brother, I do not have much insider details about "CHOSEN" but in my own opinion, i think its the members that need to change their orientation & mode of presentation. Cleanliness is next to Godliness, I see no reason why you will wear an old apron on a clean dress, it sends a wrong message to the people you are trying to reach. I was on a trip to Dakar, Senegal in 2009 & to my utmost surprise, a woman had that apron on & I believe she sees it as protection. A clearing agent was once driven out of our office in Apapa by the chairman of the "Agents association" because he was wearing a dirty apron.

Lets stop exalting our religious leaders more than the name of Jesus, these were the words of John the baptist “He must increase, but I must decrease”(John 3:30). Lets point sinners to Jesus & not to pastors and statements like; "The God of Chosen", "Pastor said", "Papa is a powerful man" will fade away. Your pastor did not die for you...but Jesus did

Thank you
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by peteregwu(m): 10:42am On Mar 29, 2013
babypipsy: My dear brother, I do not have much insider details about "CHOSEN" but in my own opinion, i think its the members that need to change their orientation & mode of presentation. Cleanliness is next to Godliness, I see no reason why you will wear an old apron on a clean dress, it sends a wrong message to the people you are trying to reach. I was on a trip to Dakar, Senegal in 2009 & to my utmost surprise, a woman had that apron on & I believe she sees it as protection. A clearing agent was once driven out of our office in Apapa by the chairman of the "Agents association" because he was wearing a dirty apron.

Lets stop exalting our religious leaders more than the name of Jesus, these were the words of John the baptist “He must increase, but I must decrease”(John 3:30). Lets point sinners to Jesus & not to pastors and statements like; "The God of Chosen", "Pastor said", "Papa is a powerful man" will fade away. Your pastor did not die for you...but Jesus did

Thank you

its not the issue of cleanliness or neatness. how many times do i tell u people that apron is mainly for advertisemment. dont u know among us we have men and women with various desciplines. some are, lawyers, bankers, engineers, brikcklayers, condoctors, drivers, contracors, ministers, accountants etc. whatelse. the same thing we do here,d samd thing we do in america, and other places. i could remember the last crusade in america ou pastor an d one of london, my brother, the whitemen also joined. my brother, u are looking for cleanness, but what happens to righteousness. who told we dont know how to where sweet cloths or attires. in fact i u go to fidelity bank, the manager is a chosen, and he wears his apron to the bank. is the apron dirty? no! the colour is beautiful, an d design. it is only sometimes, in the course of envangelism, that we tend to get dirty, if we had won for many days. my brother, many are perishing and u are looking for cleanness, u dont want to get stained.
Matthew 11:8 KJV. "But what went ye out for to see? A man clothed in soft raiment? behold, they that wear soft clothing are in kings' houses."

what of the missionaries from america that leave their beautiful homes, they go to remote part of africa, deepest part of it where telecommunication is difficult, and that also looks like hell. i could remember the a white man on my facebook telling me i should pray for him always, that he is going to kenya villages to spread the gospel. after he was done, he tagged me on some of his pictures eith the members and churches, they were looking tattered. but because i inderstand spiritual matters, i already know thats the way it is. what of the pastors being posted to the north, not the cities but the villages. if everyone should become a banker, lawyer, etc. then who will be d driver, condoctor etc. my brother, many just pretend to be chritians, but in the mouth. they are ashame of the Gospel and d name of Jesus. if u say praise the Lord in the bus to preach, the so called christians will keep quiet. hmmm...christians. i could a muslim housa man told one of my sister that he loves the lord chosen the way they do envagelism. this hausa man happens to be a 'don' in tincan(wolf), that is why my sister works. my sister told her to join us, but he says no that he is okay where he is. but he believes our church i a true church of God. this man used to carry protection(charm) on him. u will only know this if u are working in wolf. sometimes if we are envagelism, some hausa muslims will join us, sometimes i will begin to wonder. people condemn apron and even everything that is happeningbin the Lords chosen because they are angry with the truth prwached in the chosen. i know u said u dont know much about the chosen, i understand..am just trying to write in details that u may get somethings straight. in the chosen, our pastor, when he was preaching told us that whenever we encounter armrobbers, ritualist, one chancers or even lion, we should declare "i am a chosen" three times and ask the danger, "who are you." my brother, no body believed my pastor including me. we all laughed that day, this was 2005. he said, "even if you dont believe me, i know my faith is greater than your doubt, try it u will know am serving the living God." everyone kept quiet. after some months, we started hearing testimonies of those that encounter arm robbers, ritualist etc and when they declare it, the arm robbers will tell them "sorry we are not for u", go to one side. they will rob others and they will leave the one that declared that words.

so, in fact, from their, members started believing the pastor. my brother, anointing and holiness makes the difference. pls dont tell me we are chasing miracle. people used to tell me that it is because o miracle i joined the lords chosen. sometimes i will just laugh. when i was in white garment church, my fagher was the head of a branch of that church, and we used to experience miracles when he prays, but because their was no light, everything was not right in their practices we decided to leave. if am lieing to u, pls go to number 3, akintunde street, off ladilak busstop, bariga. go their and ask who was NJOKU in that church before. everything about God or Jesus is about miracle and He ended with it. but that shouldnt be any church emphasis. but let me tell u if Jesus does not perform miracles, then what is the point of serving or believeing in Jesus. the greatest way to win unbelievers is true miracles in the name of Jesus, when this happens, from their,the conc truth is preached to them without reservation. we tell it the way it is so that, our their blood will not be required from us. this is the teachings we get from the pastor, which is also in thd bible.the pastor said if yu dont tell them what sin is a preaher God will judge u for that. that is why pastor after everyday ministration, he tells what sin is from the bigger to the least of it and declare to to repent and forsake that if u die, such person will not inherit the kingdom of God. i have never seen in my life where a pastor will declare in the time of offering or seed sowing that "if u are an arm robber, drug dealer, you sell bear, assassin, or ritualist. dont drop your money here, if u try it, the judgment of God will come upon u." my brother i can write from now till tomorrow without stopping. but thw best thing is for u to come yourself and hear the message, so that from their yu will discern and judge righteously. or you pray to God to reveal the power behind pastor lazarus or th chosen ministry. it is only God that can reveal the truth or false of a man.

i will stop here and continue next time. do u also know that before in the chosen hq, we dont used to hire policemen when the ministry started, but today, we hav started hiring them. the reason is this, sometimes they will send hired killers to kill the pastor. they will say the pastor is destroying their business. all of them are occultic men ranging from ogboni, And many of them. even during prayer, at times, the pastor will give a word o knowledge that their somebody holding a gun here and u are here you kill me. pastor will tell that person to drop his gun an surrender to Jesus. do u know thaf sometimes after service, the ushers will see guns on the ground after service and hand it over to the police. it was because of this we started having police in some corners in the chosen.

next time. Thanks.
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by italo: 11:21am On Mar 29, 2013
peteregwu:

its not the issue of cleanliness or neatness. how many times do i tell u people that apron is mainly for advertisemment. dont u know among us we have men and women with various desciplines. some are, lawyers, bankers, engineers, brikcklayers, condoctors, drivers, contracors, ministers, accountants etc. whatelse. the same thing we do here,d samd thing we do in america, and other places. i could remember the last crusade in america ou pastor an d one of london, my brother, the whitemen also joined. my brother, u are looking for cleanness, but what happens to righteousness. who told we dont know how to where sweet cloths or attires. in fact i u go to fidelity bank, the manager is a chosen, and he wears his apron to the bank. is the apron dirty? no! the colour is beautiful, an d design. it is only sometimes, in the course of envangelism, that we tend to get dirty, if we had won for many days. my brother, many are perishing and u are looking for cleanness, u dont want to get stained. what of the missionaries from america that leave their beautiful homes, they go to remote part of africa, deepest part of it where telecommunication is difficult, and that also looks like hell. what of the pastors being posted to the north, not the cities but the villages. if everyone should become a banker, lawyer, etc. then who will be d driver, condoctor etc. my brother, many just pretend to be chritians, but in the mouth. they are ashame of the Gospel and d name of Jesus. if u say praise the Lord in the bus to preach, the so called christians will keep quiet. hmmm...christians. i could a muslim housa man told one of my sister that he loves the lord chosen the way they do envagelism. this hausa man happens to be a 'don' in tincan(wolf), that is why my sister works. my sister told her to join us, but he says no that he is okay where he is. but he believes our church i a true church of God. this man used to carry protection(charm) on him. u will only know this if u are working in wolf. sometimes if we are envagelism, some hausa muslims will join us, sometimes i will begin to wonder. people condemn apron and even everything that is happeningbin the Lords chosen because they are angry with the truth prwached in the chosen. i know u said u dont know much about the chosen, i understand..am just trying to write in details that u may get somethings straight. in the chosen, our pastor, when he was preaching told us that whenever we encounter armrobbers, ritualist, one chancers or even lion, we should declare "i am a chosen" three times and ask the danger, "who are you." my brother, no body believed my pastor including me. we all laughed that day, this was 2005. he said, "even if you dont believe me, i know my faith is greater than your doubt, try it u will know am serving the living God." everyone kept quiet. after some months, we started hearing testimonies of those that encounter arm robbers, ritualist etc and when they declare it, the arm robbers will tell them "sorry we are not for u", go to one side. they will rob others and they will leave the one that declared that words.

so, in fact, from their, members started believing the pastor. my brother, anointing and holiness makes the difference. pls dont tell me we are chasing miracle. people used to tell me that it is because o miracle i joined the lords chosen. sometimes i will just laugh. when i was in white garment church, my fagher was the head of a branch of that church, and we used to experience miracles when he prays, but because their was no light, everything was not right in their practices we decided to leave. if am lieing to u, pls go to number 3, akintunde street, off ladilak busstop, bariga. go their and ask who was NJOKU in that church before. everything about God or Jesus is about miracle and He ended with it. but that shouldnt be any church emphasis. but let me tell u if Jesus does not perform miracles, then what is the point of serving or believeing in Jesus. the greatest way to win unbelievers is true miracles in the name of Jesus, when this happens, from their,the conc truth is preached to them without reservation. we tell it the way it is so that, our their blood will not be required from us. this is the teachings we get from the pastor, which is also in thd bible.the pastor said if yu dont tell them what sin is a preaher God will judge u for that. that is why pastor after everyday ministration, he tells what sin is from the bigger to the least of it and declare to to repent and forsake that if u die, such person will not inherit the kingdom of God. i have never seen in my life where a pastor will declare in the time of offering or seed sowing that "if u are an arm robber, drug dealer, you sell bear, assassin, or ritualist. dont drop your money here, if u try it, the judgment of God will come upon u." my brother i can write from now till tomorrow without stopping. but thw best thing is for u to come yourself and hear the message, so that from their yu will discern and judge righteously. or you pray to God to reveal the power behind pastor lazarus or th chosen ministry. it is only God that can reveal the truth or false of a man.

i will stop here and continue next time. do u also know that before in the chosen hq, we dont used to hire policemen when the ministry started, but today, we hav started hiring them. the reason is this, sometimes they will send hired killers to kill the pastor. they will say the pastor is destroying their business. all of them are occultic men ranging from ogboni, And many of them. even during prayer, at times, the pastor will give a word o knowledge that their somebody holding a gun here and u are here you kill me. pastor will tell that person to drop his gun an surrender to Jesus. do u know thaf sometimes after service, the ushers will see guns on the ground after service and hand it over to the police. it was because of this we started having police in some corners in the chosen.

next time. Thanks.

WHAT RUBBISH LANGUAGE IS THIS MAN SPEAKING? CAN SOMEONE TRANSLATE INTO ENGLISH OR PIDGIN?

STOP WORSHIPING YOUR APRON!

IT IS UNBIBLICAL. NOWWHERE DID THE APOSTLES ADVERTISE WITH APRONS.
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by peteregwu(m): 11:30am On Mar 29, 2013
italo:

WHAT RUBBISH LANGUAGE IS THIS MAN SPEAKING? CAN SOMEONE TRANSLATE INTO ENGLISH OR PIDGIN?

STOP WORSHIPING YOUR APRON!

IT IS UNBIBLICAL. NOWWHERE DID THE APOSTLES ADVERTISE WITH APRONS.

hmmm...oh, they didnt advertise with the apron, BUT THEY PERFORM MIRACLES WITH THE APRON AND HANDKERCHIEFS, RIGHT? PLS ANSWER D QUESTION.
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by italo: 11:35am On Mar 29, 2013
yes...

but they didnt advertise with it

...and they didnt pray to it...

they didnt kneel to it and worship it.

all these i see you people doing
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 29, 2013
Church advertisement is unbiblical and unchurch like!! It is only business organisations that advrttise.Quit that idolatorous church before it is too late
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by peteregwu(m): 12:01pm On Mar 29, 2013
chukwudi44: Church advertisement is unbiblical and unchurch like!! It is only business organisations that advrttise.Quit that idolatorous church before it is too late

we dont advertise church,we advertise crusades,and also use that opportunity to preach. as a christian, we pray for Gods wisdom to reach out to everyone, so we use every Godly and necessary to do that. u cant sit in your and warm yhe bench and expect unbelievers or even muslims to come to your Jesus, thay would be foolishness and laziness. we are always happy in all what we are doing. u can see us rejoicing everyday when doing this, inspite of all the challenges we encounter in our daily lives. do u think most of this things we are doing is easy? never, it is by the grace of God. for me that used to do homeboys, once a rapper, and a basists, to carry my bible and megaphone and preach, it is by the grace of God. the problem with many criticising the lords chosen is because they are jealous and they cant meet up with the pace, they now resulted to bitternes and mockery. but sey na our fault say we be chosen and that God is blessing, healing and dashing people salvation? no be our fault now. after all sey na by force we they bring people for chosen, no be dem they come by theirselves if w invite them. i tire for u people self. waiting u people wan make we do now? well, now i see Jesus was/is right and the whole world is wrong. abeg make u na pity us now. this work no easy. after all arm roobers , prostitute, babalawo, occultic men they give testimony say God don give them salvation, and dem don believe in Jesus and dem no go go bak to their evil again. abi, no be better thing be that? God, abeg help this people make them understand about spiritual matters o, so that dem no go chop me alive. hey, abeg God help them o so that dem no go pursue for dream o. i don tire for them. after all we no be reverend king, or gurumaraji.God na your hand me, my pastor and all chosen people dey o.
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by peteregwu(m): 12:04pm On Mar 29, 2013
"You can't be a sinner and be asking God to bless you. If God blesses you, you will use that blessing against God." ....Pastor Lazarus muoka. Matthew 7:6 KJV. "Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you."

1 Like

Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by peteregwu(m): 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2013
YOU CAN OVERCOME IMMORALITIES!

You know, it's a struggle to over come, especially sexual thoughts. But try this, next time you are tempted by thoughts of lust or adultery, or tempted to turn on some internet porn, instead, kneel down, and ask Jesus to help you overcome. Ask him out load, reverently, and with faith. Just see what happens! Try it, you will be pleasantly surprised. Jesus has given us
power over the enemy. "Behold I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you." Luke 10:19. Those of you who are tempted by lustful thoughts, tempted to do self abuse; masturbation, homosexualism, fornication, adultery, lesbianism etc. why don't you command the demons of lust to depart from you in the name of Jesus Christ. Dont keep quiet and allow demons to mess you up or play you as football. If you hate such acts you will overcome it, but if you love it, you will never overcome it. your body now is the dwelling place of Holy Spirit. 1 Corinthians 6:16-20 KJV. "What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh. [17] But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit. [18] Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body. [19] What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? [20] For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's."
Rebuke them out in the name of Jesus(because they cannot read your thoughts), and just see what happens! again, you will be pleasantly surprised. You will get peace, and those thoughts will leave you. Most Christians don't realize just how much
power we have under Christ. Lets use that
power against the enemy! remember you will give account before the Lord of how you used your body. "

It's wonderful to be FREE from such bondage of immorality, free from Satan's bondage, free from the lusts of the flesh. But the warfare is tough and it is a spiritual battle for your mind. It's a
wonderful thought knowing that you CAN
have the victory if you WANT it, by just
asking Jesus for the help. It's a matter of
WANTING to gain the victory.

Romans 6:12-13 KJV
Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof. [13] Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by fluxbush(f): 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2013
@op,I come to the church very regularly and I am not disputing most of what you ve been saying so far. However,I find some things about the church and even the 'revelations' disturbing. One,Pastor Muoka is the sole central figure of the church.It is like everything revolves around him.It bothers me cuz even the bible says everyone has a role to play in the body of Christ,whether it be apostles,teachers,healers,helpers,etc. It seems like without the pastor,nothing can happen.
Two,many people have come to testify that God revealed to them if anyone wants to go to heaven,the chosen church is d only way. I find this very disturbing in d spirit cuz God cannot make one man in the whole world the only means to heaven.
As for the apron,I ve never worn it and I can agree that some members tend to overstretch its use.
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by peteregwu(m): 2:09pm On Mar 29, 2013
fluxbush: @op,I come to the church very regularly and I am not disputing most of what you ve been saying so far. However,I find some things about the church and even the 'revelations' disturbing. One,Pastor Muoka is the sole central figure of the church.It is like everything revolves around him.It bothers me cuz even the bible says everyone has a role to play in the body of Christ,whether it be apostles,teachers,healers,helpers,etc. It seems like without the pastor,nothing can happen.
Two,many people have come to testify that God revealed to them if anyone wants to go to heaven,the chosen church is d only way. I find this very disturbing in d spirit cuz God cannot make one man in the whole world the only means to heaven.
As for the apron,I ve never worn it and I can agree that some membeors tend to overstretch its use.

in redeem,who is d centre figure, pastor adeboye. in mfm is pastor odukoya, in deeper life is pastor kumuyi, in christ embassy is pastor chris. etc. these all have a calling as they claim. so in the chosen is pastor laz. that is how it is. in th bible, their are individuals that used in every generation. what of the israelites, moses, joshua, elisha, elijah. in the new testament, we have the apostle, whom God also used. and pls let me correct an impression here, we hav so many branches and we have pastors in all these branches, the only place you go to could be d head quarters. and in most of these branches, their are also signs and wonders happening there also. so, everything is not pastor laz. it is only in at the head quarters and during crusades, pastor laz man the pulpit. he is the mn of the vision, so the head quarters is where he bases. but u surprise by saying u are regular in the services an u dont know this? in abuja ladt month, they hosted a programme an th pastor was not there. what o the north, south, east, even in england, america, spain, italy etc. is the pastor that is also there? u need to hav this things. were u not there in our crusade that one of our white pastor, who is a pakistan indigene, testified of how God was using to heal those afflicted with different diseases in pakistan, and because of it he was jailed nd later released. where u not there? how God call moses and joshua will lead? is not possible. moses will hav to be gone before joshua will lead. or how can paul lead, when peter is the leader of the apostles. pastor laz is the one God gav the vision, so, he understands d vision more than anyone else. our pastor said in a church where the general pastor alone is performing miracle, he we should run away from that church. which is true " we serve Jesus and serve Jesus and everyone of us is a miracle worker, even all our pastors and members kust do exploit" ....pastor lazarus.
as for th apron u said the members overstretch it. my brother, if God blesses one, am telling, sometimes it makes one go Godly crazy. i think its not their fault, its just that, "whom God blesses, no one can curse." no be our fault, just like i posted before. and the issue pf revelations of chosen, saying that, if not the chosen way, they will not make heaven. what do u think about it. now let me make it clear, it is the message of righteousnes and holiness on the pulpit. heb 12:14. "follow peace with all men, and without holiness, no eyes shall see the Lord." that is what that revelation means. what is the chosen strenght? righteousness and holiness in christ Jesus. the only thing that can pull down the lords chosen is when the ministry go into unrighteouness, money or new age gospel, na their wahala go dey.
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by peteregwu(m): 2:10pm On Mar 29, 2013
THE PHARISEES IN THE BIBLE THOUGHT SO HIGHLY OF THEMSELVES, THEY THINK THEY KNOW THE WORD OF GOD BETTER THAN ANYONE. BUT UNFORTUNATELY THEY WERE REALLY IN A WORSE CONDITION THAN THE ONES THEY DESPISED. THE PUBLICANS WERE LESS BIGOTED AND SELF-SUFFICIENT, THUS WERE MORE OPEN TO THE INFLUENCE OF TRUTH. JESUS SAID TO THE RABBIS, " GO YE AND LEARN WHAT THAT MEANETH, I WILL HAVE MERCY, AND NOT SACRIFICE." THUS HE SHOWED THAT WHILE THEY CLAIMED TO EXPOUND THE WORD OF GOD, THEY WRRE WHOLLY IGNORANT OF ITS SPIRIT(JESUS). cheesy
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by peteregwu(m): 2:58pm On Mar 29, 2013
italo: Even Alexleo's Apostolic Faith Church worships the Bible amongst other things

how do you know this people are worshipping bible now? everything you jump into conclusion. and for your information, i have worship in apostolic faith church before,i used to recieved some of there christian magazines from america, oregun to be precise. and it is fantastic, true teachings of the bible. that is where my late worshipped before. so what are you saying? i just wonder where you worship your own..
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by italo: 8:28pm On Mar 29, 2013
peteregwu:

how do you know this people are worshipping bible now? everything you jump into conclusion. and for your information, i have worship in apostolic faith church before,i used to recieved some of there christian magazines from america, oregun to be precise. and it is fantastic, true teachings of the bible. that is where my late worshipped before. so what are you saying? i just wonder where you worship your own..

You were the one who taught me how to jump into conclusion.

I saw you condemning Catholics on another thread and they were trying to explain their position but you kept insisting they were pagans.

...And I learnt from you.

Does your Bible contain the verses that say "do unto others as you want others to do unto you?"

"Judge not, that you may not be judged."
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by alexleo(m): 8:43pm On Mar 29, 2013
peteregwu:

i dont need to touch more on this issue anymore, so long u dont seem to understand the scripture. before u can criticise anything, i have told u what to do. whatelse do u want again mr perfect. d other guy was chukwudi, because i condmend some of the unbiblical practices in the catholic he took offence. he started telling mw i should give the scripture in the bible that says we should not pray to mary or pray with rosary. imagine such question, does it not show the level of his ignorant of the bible. and u too i dont know where u are coming from, mpst of this people criticing the chosen are those that are happy with the exploit God is doing with the ministry. mr man pls, and where do u worship?

Again your answers are too weak and still failed in addressing the issues i raised.
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by alexleo(m): 8:57pm On Mar 29, 2013
italo: Even Alexleo's Apostolic Faith Church worships the Bible amongst other things

Hahahahahaha grin grin grin.....What do you mean by worshiping the bible? Am hearing this for the first time o. In Apostolic Faith we teach what is in the bible and live by it through the grace of God. We deliberate and argue over issues in the bible here and it helps in increasing our understanding of the scripture but you Catholics have refused to open your mind and learn. We on our own side will not stop pointing out the unbiblical doctrines in catholic. If you see any in my church point it out here so that we discuss it too. Frosbel pointed out some and i saw reasons in some of the issues he raised and fortunately those issues were already being addressed by some of us on individual basis, yet his points encouraged me more to continue to educate members. Look friend, any child of God that really wants to make heaven should open his mind to learn God's word at every given opportunity and whatever you learn you also pray God to guide you aright. But the way you Catholics are so rigid in this things raises question. NO CHURCH AND NO INDIVIDUAL IS PERFECT. WE KEEP PERFECTING TILL WE REACH HEAVEN.

1 Like

Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by italo: 9:02pm On Mar 29, 2013
do you not kneel to and worship the bible?
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by peteregwu(m): 9:06pm On Mar 29, 2013
italo:

You were the one who taught me how to jump into conclusion.

I saw you condemning Catholics on another thread and they were trying to explain their position but you kept insisting they were pagans.

...And I learnt from you.

Does your Bible contain the verses that say "do unto others as you want others to do unto you?"

"Judge not, that you may not be judged."

catholic people, haba! they can argue. i they see red in the bible, they will say it is white. but not all of them. actually, i have been hearing of catholic charismatic, am yet to know how they. i believe they are true charismatic who believe in the Jesus and bein born again. i wish u are catholic charismatic, it would have been better u. but u won follow pope worship mary and to use chaplet like muslim. abeg comot their, pray to God to reveal a church where u will serve Him in truth and in spirit. i love catholic people, but the idea of worshipping idol is my fear, anyone who does in that situation without being born again will end up in hell fire.
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by peteregwu(m): 9:15pm On Mar 29, 2013
alexleo:

Again your answers are too weak and still failed in addressing the issues i raised.

i see that u didnt wan to let out the church u worship, right. na italo give me the expo. why do u then hide your own church? u com they attack my own lovely and sweet church. haba! na wa for u o. abi u no want make i find out one thing for your side. although, i have worshipped in apostolic faith church once in 2003 that is the one in anthony, the hq. i just went to see one of my uncles, so had to fellowship with them. bi before tht i have been receiving some of their magazines from usa which they post to me every month. if chosen had not come out i woul have joined apostolic because of gud biblical teachings. one of the thing i like most is their mode of dressing most especially the sisters. anyway the God of chosen don kidnap me, chosen till Jesus comes.
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by italo: 9:17pm On Mar 29, 2013
that means you are going to hell fire since you worship your aprons
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by alexleo(m): 9:23pm On Mar 29, 2013
italo: do you not kneel to and worship the bible?

No dear, We kneel down to pray to God, or you sit or stand depending on which one is ok for you. Nothing like kneeling down for the bible. no such thing in Apostolic Faith.
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by peteregwu(m): 9:25pm On Mar 29, 2013
italo: that means you are going to hell fire since you worship your aprons

italo, u joke with bible a lot, and i dont like it. the worst thing that can happen to any christian is to be serving God and not be serious. such one will regret it. the word of God is true to the later and if one should jest over it, am sorry, tuat would be sorry.
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by alexleo(m): 9:29pm On Mar 29, 2013
peteregwu:

i see that u didnt wan to let out the church u worship, right. na italo give me the expo. why do u then hide your own church? u com they attack my own lovely and sweet church. haba! na wa for u o. abi u no want make i find out one thing for your side. although, i have worshipped in apostolic faith church once in 2003 that is the one in anthony, the hq. i just went to see one of my uncles, so had to fellowship with them. bi before tht i have been receiving some of their magazines from usa which they post to me every month. if chosen had not come out i woul have joined apostolic because of gud biblical teachings. one of the thing i like most is their mode of dressing most especially the sisters. anyway the God of chosen don kidnap me, chosen till Jesus comes.

I wasn't hiding my church from yoou. The issues am raising here against your church has nothing to do with comparing my church with yours. Thats why i didnt deem it fit to mention my church. Except if you see this discussion as a church contest. BUT IT IS NOT. We are just discussing bible and its application in church practices and among the children of God. Pls feel free to point out what is unbiblical about my church any of my church practices and lets discuss here now dear. ITS A LEARNING FORUM FOR ALL OF US.
The highlighted is one of the places i have issues with you which you have been avoiding to address and now you ve done exactly what i said you people do. I DONT KNOW ANY GOD CALLED THE GOD OF CHOSEN AND I DONT CARE TO KNOW ABOUT THAT GOD. I ONLY KNOW GOD THE CREATOR WHO MADE THE HEAVEN AND THE EARTH. THE ALL POWERFUL AND ALL MIGHTY GOD THAT THE BIBLE GAVE ME ACCOUNT OF. NA YOU SABI YOUR GOD OF CHOSEN. Again you said its Chosen for life. My brother, this confirms what i said that you people are worshiping your church more than God. I cannot declare for Apostolic Faith for life. My own stand is that as long as they continue to follow bible principles, I am there. If they derail and start sliding into the pit of worldliness and unbiblical practices(God forbid), i wont fall with them o. I ll leave them. i dont worship church. FOR ME ITS JESUS FOR LIFE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are You Commanding Your Mornings? / God Made Him Gay? / Happy 71st Birthday To Pastor Adeboye:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.