Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,900 members, 7,886,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:19 AM

The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement (12039 Views)

I Came To The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement And Received My Healing / Lord’s Chosen And Charismatic Revival Church's Hq Shut / Revelation About The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Movement And Renewal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by peteregwu(m): 10:12pm On Mar 29, 2013
Principle is always exacting. No man can succeed in the service of God unless his whole heart is in the work and he counts all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ. No man who makes any reserve can be the desciple of Christ, much less can be His colaborer. When man appreciate the great salvation, the self-sacrifice seen in Christ's life will be seen in theirs. Wherever He leads the way, they will rejoice to follow.[b]Principle is always exacting. No man can succeed in the service of God unless his whole heart is in the work and he counts all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ. No man who makes any reserve can be the desciple of Christ, much less can be His colaborer. When man appreciate the great salvation, the self-sacrifice seen in Christ's life will be seen in theirs. Wherever He leads the way, they will rejoice to follow.
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by alexleo(m): 10:26pm On Mar 29, 2013
peteregwu: Principle is always exacting. No man can succeed in the service of God unless his whole heart is in the work and he counts all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ. No man who makes any reserve can be the desciple of Christ, much less can be His colaborer. When man appreciate the great salvation, the self-sacrifice seen in Christ's life will be seen in theirs. Wherever He leads the way, they will rejoice to follow.[b]Principle is always exacting. No man can succeed in the service of God unless his whole heart is in the work and he counts all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ. No man who makes any reserve can be the desciple of Christ, much less can be His colaborer. When man appreciate the great salvation, the self-sacrifice seen in Christ's life will be seen in theirs. Wherever He leads the way, they will rejoice to follow.[/b]Principle is always exacting. No man can succeed in the service of God unless his whole heart is in the work and he counts all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ. No man who makes any reserve can be the desciple of Christ, much less can be His colaborer. When man appreciate the great salvation, the self-sacrifice seen in Christ's life will be seen in theirs. Wherever He leads the way, they will rejoice to follow.

SO WHATS YOUR POINT?
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by peteregwu(m): 12:15am On Mar 30, 2013
alexleo:

SO WHATS YOUR POINT?

the only way we as christian can follow Christ dully to Gods satisfaction, is to deny the flesh, to live as if the flesh does not exist. before the Lord can build the heart to His thirst, the heart must be broken..... else "the builder (man) builds (follow Christ) in vain."

John 12:24-25 KJV. "Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit. [25] He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal." if we love the flesh, then we will be controlled by the flesh and we lose our souls in hell. but if we deny it an hate it, then we are save it by the spirit of ths Lord...the soul gains eternal life and is saved forever in Christ glory.
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by alexleo(m): 10:02am On Mar 30, 2013
peteregwu:

the only way we as christian can follow Christ dully to Gods satisfaction, is to deny the flesh, to live as if the flesh does not exist. before the Lord can build the heart to His thirst, the heart must be broken..... else "the builder (man) builds (follow Christ) in vain."

John 12:24-25 KJV. "Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit. [25] He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal." if we love the flesh, then we will be controlled by the flesh and we lose our souls in hell. but if we deny it an hate it, then we are save it by the spirit of ths Lord...the soul gains eternal life and is saved forever in Christ glory.

Yeah you are right but denying the flesh is not by declaring Chosen for life. Infact declaring Chosen for life is more of the flesh. IT IS JESUS FOR LIFE THAT IS OF THE SPIRIT
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by peteregwu(m): 9:10pm On Mar 30, 2013
alexleo:

Yeah you are right but denying the flesh is not by declaring Chosen for life. Infact declaring Chosen for life is more of the flesh. IT IS JESUS FOR LIFE THAT IS OF THE SPIRIT

Stop being sentimental, read yr bible, it is their. U dont understand my brother. am bold to say it and full of confidence of what am saying. chosen till i die. 1 Peter 2:9 KJV
"But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
"
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by peteregwu(m): 9:10pm On Mar 30, 2013
Testimonies of today in crusade.

1. A brother who is a police office and was into weed smoking, alcoholism, bribery, voodoo practice....testified of the Lord granting him salvation when he heard the undiluted word of God in our previous programme. Today, he claimed he is no more into such evil practices. Brother Joel Nweze.
2. A sister testified that formerly she used to experience cobwebs covering her face all the time on the way and also said she was experiencing spirit husband (incubbus) in her dream messing her up all the time, but when she joined us in fellowship, the Lord broke the yoke of her troubles. Claimed she is free and does not hav such experience anymore.
3. A sister also testified of the Lord intervening in her marriage that was broken for 17yrs, today her husband is back and the Lord has joined them back today again.
4. A sister testified that she was told by her doctor that her fallopian tube was too small, that she should forget about conceiving. For four yrs she had been without a child. Because of this, she joined in fellowship, afte prayer was made, the Lord broke the yoke. She went back to the doctor and she was told their is nothing wrong with her. She claimed she has conceived. God of chosen is so great!
5. A brother who was into armed robbery testified of the Lord granting salvation an breaking the evil yoke in his life. God of chosen can do all things. Brother chukwudi
6. A sister was healed instantly of 10yrs moving object.
7. A man that claims to be a pastor from Liberia, narrated his ordeal, that after praying for someone in liberia, he was attacked spiritually and he became deaf and dumb. But today in fellowship the yoke was broken and he started hearing and speaking again.
8. A sister was healed of 40 years stroke. God is just awesome.

These are just few out of the numerous testimonies of today. Tomorrow is the last day of the programme. Join us online 7.00gmt at www.thelordschosenworld.org
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by God2man(m): 10:06pm On Mar 30, 2013
From the church website

"Ten Billion Souls Mandate"

I Think Pastor Lazarus has defined where the church is going, we need to key in to this great vision.

I am happy.

God2man.
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by peteregwu(m): 10:50pm On Mar 30, 2013
God2man: From the church website

"Ten Billion Souls Mandate"

I Think Pastor Lazarus has defined where the church is going, we need to key in to this great vision.

I am happy.

God2man.

Am hapy 2 bro. God bless 2.
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by peteregwu(m): 8:27pm On Mar 31, 2013
Testimonies of today in crusade:

1. A sister testified that she lost her husband to a strange woman. Because she had no baby boy, d husband went ahead to wed another woman traditionally. in d course of this, d strange woman became pregnant. Our sister tendered d case to God, God intervened and their was confusion btw her husband and d strange woman. As a result d husband was seperated from d strange woman. Our sisters husband was restored to her, she got pregnant and delivered a bouncing baby boy.
Who say God of chosen is not awesome!
2. A brother testified they were attacked by robbers on their way traveliing. When the robbers pointed their gun at him, at that point he shouted, "i am a chosen" 3 times and ask the robbers, "who are you". The robbers told d chosen brother, "stay aside, we are not here for u. They went ahead to rob others.
Our pasor have told us many years back that whenever we come encounter with armed robbers, lion or any danger, we should "i am a chosen" three times and ask the danger, "who are you." if in doubt, then try it. Their is no point arguing, action speaks louder than voice.
3. A sister testified she was healed of stomach ulcer.
4. A sister also testified of Gods healing of frequent urinating of four to five times every night and also restored her seized menstrual period of about four years.
5. A sister was healed of cancer of the breast. God is great! If not for God her breast could have been cut off, and she will be walking about with one breast, God forbid!
6. A sister who was healed yesterday of ten years gastric ulcer testified today to comfirm Gods healing.
7. A sister testified of d Lord breaking d yoke of ten yrs barreness.
8. Another sister testified of d Lord breaking d yoke of 15yrs, blessing her with a baby boy and as well as healing her of multiple fibroid.
9. A brother also who claimed to be possessed by the demon his grand father worshipped, because he refused to worship it, testified that he was delivered from that evil spirit that uses his body as its abode. He said the demon had lived in him for about 25yrs. D demon pushed him into smoking india hemp, and many evil. But today, he said d demon was cast out in our previous fellowship. "i am free", he declared.

These are just few of the numerous testimonies of today.

Courtsey of the Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement. www.thelordschosenworld.org

God of chosen is so great! thank u Lord for the success of this crusade. we bless you name. thank u for all the great and marvelous miracles, salvation, sanctification, an baptism of the holy ghost.

1 Like

Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by McYel(m): 4:52pm On Jun 20, 2013
Of a truth, I like the teachings of Pastor Lazarus against sin; my spirit agrees with him. I can see that he does not allow indiscent dressing, etc, Just as the Bible or Jesus condems. However, I've come to note something that the members do and which baffles me. When they say "the God of chosen", which God are they refering to? Is that God different from the God of Christian, whom Jesus Christ of Nazareth taught us about? Well, somebody in this forum said one can pray to God for revelation of the truth in such issues as this. I agree with him but I'd also like to hear from a chosen. Are they different from Believers/Christians?( you can get me on 08035734093) Partaining the issue of chosen being the only heaven-approved church, I believe JESUS made it clear when He said God seeks his worshipers to worship Him in Truth and in Spirit. So, let's put away the issue of denomination and talk about the salvation of the lost irrespective of denomination. Can anybody tell Jesus'/Heaven's denomination? NO....! I pray Jesus will give us all the grace to remain true christians/worshipers of him until we leave to the land of no return or until he appears in his glory to carry us home.
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by peteregwu(m): 7:55pm On Jun 26, 2013
McYel: Of a truth, I like the teachings of Pastor Lazarus against sin; my spirit agrees with him. I can see that he does not allow indiscent dressing, etc, Just as the Bible or Jesus condems. However, I've come to note something that the members do and which baffles me. When they say "the God of chosen", which God are they refering to? Is that God different from the God of Christian, whom Jesus Christ of Nazareth taught us about? Well, somebody in this forum said one can pray to God for revelation of the truth in such issues as this. I agree with him but I'd also like to hear from a chosen. Are they different from Believers/Christians?( you can get me on 08035734093) Partaining the issue of chosen being the only heaven-approved church, I believe JESUS made it clear when He said God seeks his worshipers to worship Him in Truth and in Spirit. So, let's put away the issue of denomination and talk about the salvation of the lost irrespective of denomination. Can anybody tell Jesus'/Heaven's denomination? NO....! I pray Jesus will give us all the grace to remain true christians/worshipers of him until we leave to the land of no return or until he appears in his glory to carry us home.

One thing is, the pastor has a covenant with God. "no man can do the things of God except God be with Him."

But God have decided to appear in this generation as the God of chosen. We also call Him the God of my pastor. Whenever the ritualist and armed robbers here the name the God of my pastor, they tremble my brother and they surrender.

Exodus 6:2-4 KJV
And God spake unto Moses, and said unto him, I am the Lord : [3] And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name Jehovah was I not known to them. [4] And I have also established my covenant with them, to give them the land of Canaan, the land of their pilgrimage, wherein they were strangers.

I have explained much to many people pertaining we members of chosen calling the Jesus 'the God of the chosen'. The same God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is the same God we refer to as the God of the chosen. I have been a member of the Lords chosen for the past 8yrs + now. When God manifested His powers in the time of Israelites in every way and defended them in time of battle, the Israelites called called Him "the God of Israel."

Today in Christendom, many call the name of the Lord Jesus and use it in different ways to make merchandise of men. Even occultic men today who claims to be pastors and general overseers is using the same name of the Lord Jesus to deceive many in other to extort money from gullible members in other words, they use satanic powers and at the same time deceive members into believing that salvation is in the heart where by leading ignorant members into many kind of indecent dressings and immoral acts. At the sametmending them yo hell fire. Because someone worshipping in a church that the general overseer is a satanic agent will end in hell when he or she dies. The reason is because they never heard the truth, thus they have no salvation. It is only when when someone heres the truth that one can be saved. "and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." john 8:32. Without hearing the truth of the gospel one can never be saved. Before now many Christians believe that Christians can still become Christian while still living in sin. But God seeing all these diluted gospel which is also leading many to hell decided to raise the pastor of the Lords chosen and also gave him this ministry of this end time to preach the truth without reservation and compromise, knowing fully well the time of rapture is at hand.

Brother, if I may ask you a question. Have you ever seen a preacher ever since you were born that preaches a message of holiness consistently without mincing words like pastor Lazarus? Please be sincere in answering that question. If you have been following the Lords chosen for a long time now, have you ever heard the kind of testimonies you here in the Lords consistently any where else? wHwa.eh you ever heard of sinners testifying in another church if God's salvation in every fellowship like the one in chosen? My friend, that is the finger of God almighty! It is left for you to decide on that.

Now to prove to you that that name chosen is highly anointed by God. One day our pastor told us that whenever we encounter armed robbers, ritualist or any danger, we should declare to that danger, "I am a chosen" 3 times and ask the danger, "who are you?" when he told us this many did not believe him. Within months testimonies started pouring based on what the pastor declared. This started in 2005. But today we thousands of such testimonies of people that came encounter with armed robbers, ritualist, whereby they shot at them and the bullets never penetrated and armed robbers ran away. You can read about one of the testimonies here. http://jesusiscominginthisgeneration..com/2013/04/saved-from-dare-devil-ritual-killers.html?m=1

My brother I have many things to write to you but time will not permit me. I am burdened with much work. Go here and know more of the visions of the Lords Chosen, then you will begin to understand that it's no joke, but a serious one. www.thelordschosenworld.org, www.chosennews.net

Remember you said your spirit agree with the teachings of the pastor. Indeed, that is the heavens standard of salvation. You can also pray to the Lord to reveal to you the foundation of the Lords Chosen or the power behind pastor Lazarus. But the problem is that many don't even pray such prayer, and the reason is because they don't have the light of Jesus in them. They are weak to pray.

God bles u.
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by McYel(m): 10:25am On Jun 27, 2013
My Brother in Christ Jesus, I've seen what you sent. Of a truth Pastor Lazarus preaches the truth. I'd also like you to know that I'm not standing against The Lord's Chosen; for who am I to oppose that which God has done?. Afterall, in the book of Isaiah God talks of Israel as his Chosen several times, meaning that God of Israel is the God of Chosen.Moreover, permit me to say that there are many of The Lord's Chosen people who are not physical members of The Lord's Charismatic Renewal Movement. For I believe God has appeared to many people, I'm not being unaware of false prophets, and Is still appearing to them. I wouldn't like us to think that miracles are the yardstick for true worship. As for me, my Spirit bears me witness that Lazarus is Heaven-sent, and God'll continue to keep him, in Jesus' name. I also pray God will anoint more of His servants to preach the Truth without reservation in this lawless generation. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by Godswillbdone(m): 11:22am On Jun 27, 2013
McYel: Of a truth, I like the teachings of Pastor Lazarus against sin; my spirit agrees with him. I can see that he does not allow indiscent dressing, etc, Just as the Bible or Jesus condems. However, I've come to note something that the members do and which baffles me. When they say "the God of chosen", which God are they refering to? Is that God different from the God of Christian, whom Jesus Christ of Nazareth taught us about? Well, somebody in this forum said one can pray to God for revelation of the truth in such issues as this. I agree with him but I'd also like to hear from a chosen. Are they different from Believers/Christians?( you can get me on 08035734093) Partaining the issue of chosen being the only heaven-approved church, I believe JESUS made it clear when He said God seeks his worshipers to worship Him in Truth and in Spirit. So, let's put away the issue of denomination and talk about the salvation of the lost irrespective of denomination. Can anybody tell Jesus'/Heaven's denomination? NO....! I pray Jesus will give us all the grace to remain true christians/worshipers of him until we leave to the land of no return or until he appears in his glory to carry us home.

My brother you are not far from heaven. I came I saw and I believed. Don't follow those that judge from afar. I believe you are an adult that knows the truth, all you have to do is to make out time and come and see things for yourself. If you want to serve God in truth and in spirit, no compromise, heaven consciousness, healings, protection etc. this is the church. Recently Bro Ifechukwu Ezeh with 18 years blindness from birth healed by God of Chosen, he has been to many spiritual places, native doctors, churches without solution, the last church he went to was at Ikotun where after exhausting his money, he was thrown out on the streets where he was picked up by a chosen sister who had compassion on him and brought him to the church on one of the deliverance services on thursdays and God of Chosen healed him instantly. He could not discern or differentiate colours because he had never seen any object all his life. The truth is no man can do these things except God be with him(John3:27), God is in Chosen. Let me sum this up with John3:19-21, which says "And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world and men loved darkness rather than light because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God". Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 27, 2013
Onye iru abuo is here advertising his own church while he runs down others.Bloody hypocrite!!

I worship the living God,I don't know about the god of chosen.

1 Like

Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by peteregwu(m): 9:41pm On Jun 27, 2013
Godswillbdone:

My brother you are not far from heaven. I came I saw and I believed. Don't follow those that judge from afar. I believe you are an adult that knows the truth, all you have to do is to make out time and come and see things for yourself. If you want to serve God in truth and in spirit, no compromise, heaven consciousness, healings, protection etc. this is the church. Recently Bro Ifechukwu Ezeh with 18 years blindness from birth healed by God of Chosen, he has been to many spiritual places, native doctors, churches without solution, the last church he went to was at Ikotun where after exhausting his money, he was thrown out on the streets where he was picked up by a chosen sister who had compassion on him and brought him to the church on one of the deliverance services on thursdays and God of Chosen healed him instantly. He could not discern or differentiate colours because he had never seen any object all his life. The truth is no man can do these things except God be with him(John3:27), God is in Chosen. Let me sum this up with John3:19-21, which says "And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world and men loved darkness rather than light because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God". Stay blessed.

Thanks and God bles u. Heaven at last my brother!
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by peteregwu(m): 9:53pm On Jun 27, 2013
McYel: My Brother in Christ Jesus, I've seen what you sent. Of a truth Pastor Lazarus preaches the truth. I'd also like you to know that I'm not standing against The Lord's Chosen; for who am I to oppose that which God has done?. Afterall, in the book of Isaiah God talks of Israel as his Chosen several times, meaning that God of Israel is the God of Chosen.Moreover, permit me to say that there are many of The Lord's Chosen people who are not physical members of The Lord's Charismatic Renewal Movement. For I believe God has appeared to many people, I'm not being unaware of false prophets, and Is still appearing to them. I wouldn't like us to think that miracles are the yardstick for true worship. As for me, my Spirit bears me witness that Lazarus is Heaven-sent, and God'll continue to keep him, in Jesus' name. I also pray God will anoint more of His servants to preach the Truth without reservation in this lawless generation. Thanks!

You are right. Their is one thing i beilieve ever since i was growing up. The thing is that God is the God of miracle. Where truth is being preached and holiness is practiced with zeal without compromise, then their must be miracle or marvelous works of God in that place. Most especially when the leader of that church is holy. But when their is compromise and hypocrisy, then people will just be practicing holiness in frustration without joy. In such places their will be nothing and the power of God will not be made manifest.

Remember brother anytime you come encounter with armed robbers, ritualistic or any danger. Please remember to say I am a chosen 3 times and asked the danger who are, then you will realise what we are enjoying in chosen.

God blessed.
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by peteregwu(m): 10:00pm On Jun 27, 2013
PLEASE I HEARD A DREAM WHERE I WAS TOLD WE ARE IN THE 11TH HOUR, WHICH MEANS THAT WE ARE SO CLOSE TO THE RAPTURE OF THE SAINTS. AFTER WHICH THE god ( ANTICHRIST ) OF THE UNBELIEVERS WILL BE UNVAILED TO THEM.

EVERYONE REPENT, FORSAKE YOUR SINS AND ACCEPT JESUS ALONE AS YOUR LORD AND PERSONAL SAVIOUR.

God bless us!
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by Godswillbdone(m): 5:21pm On Jun 28, 2013
chukwudi44: Onye iru abuo is here advertising his own church while he runs down others.Bloody hypocrite!!

I worship the living God,I don't know about the god of chosen.

My brother I am not disputing or denying the fact that I am a Chosen, Mind you in my write-up I never mentioned the name of any church neither do I have any intention of running any church down, it is not my principle as a heavenly conscious christian because we are running the same course of winning souls for Christ unless otherwise. I was once like you, but I came and I saw and heard the truth and I believed. Another thing my brother, you should mind the language you use as a christian (1corinthians15:33). Remain blessed.
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by McYel(m): 2:22am On Jun 29, 2013
peteregwu: PLEASE I HEARD A DREAM WHERE I WAS TOLD WE ARE IN THE 11TH HOUR, WHICH MEANS THAT WE ARE SO CLOSE TO THE RAPTURE OF THE SAINTS. AFTER WHICH THE god ( ANTICHRIST ) OF THE UNBELIEVERS WILL BE UNVAILED TO THEM.

EVERYONE REPENT, FORSAKE YOUR SINS AND ACCEPT JESUS ALONE AS YOUR LORD AND PERSONAL SAVIOUR.

God bless us!
. God bless indeed;it's my sincere prayer that The Lord Jesus keeps us pure until He appears to carry us home!
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by peteregwu(m): 8:49am On Jun 29, 2013
McYel: . God bless indeed;it's my sincere prayer that The Lord Jesus keeps us pure until He appears to carry us home!

Amen brother, God bles u too
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 29, 2013
Godswillbdone:

My brother I am not disputing or denying the fact that I am a Chosen, Mind you in my write-up I never mentioned the name of any church neither do I have any intention of running any church down, it is not my principle as a heavenly conscious christian because we are running the same course of winning souls for Christ unless otherwise. I was once like you, but I came and I saw and heard the truth and I believed. Another thing my brother, you should mind the language you use as a christian (1corinthians15:33). Remain blessed.

I wasn't referring to you. The hypocrite here knows himself.Personally I have nothing against the lord's chosen church but I hate poke nosing and hypocrisy!
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by peteregwu(m): 4:26pm On Jul 01, 2013
35 Years Brotherhood Membership Terminated

"My father was a member of a reformed confraternity and my mother, a member of a sect called the ‘Brotherhood’ and also a witch. I was born in the year 1977 physically but had existed for seven hundred and
seventy-seven (777) years in the spirit world.

My mother had difficulty in
conception because of this and so, she approached the leader of the Brotherhood who told her that she would conceive and bear a baby boy
that would be great. I stayed in my mother’s womb for eleven months before I was born. She
is however, now late. I would say here that a lot of people in the Brotherhood do not know the inner workings or secrets of the group; they are just ignorant. I operated there for 35 years In my operations in the spiritual realm, I moved with twenty-one (21) gallons of blood. I was a senior member there – a “Senior Deputy.”

There are basically three classes of witches namely; white, red, and black witches. In January, the witches gather for their meetings. In August,
the meeting takes place in the
highest mountain in the world; Mount Everest. Then in December it takes place in River Mississippi in the United States of America. I will like to advise a lot of women that they should not just dispose of their used sanitary towels (menstrual pads) in the general dustbins. The reason is that I used to send rats to
go and collect them for me and after working on them the way I wanted, it causes the women’s menses to cease.

Sometime ago in Port Harcourt, the Rivers State capital, Nigeria, a member of the Brotherhood reported The Lord’s Chosen to our Kingdom. The person said that anytime she wanted to go on her astral travel, the prayer of a
woman from that church, used to disturb her. She said that she had done everything in her powers to stop the woman’s prayers but all to no avail. The information department of
our kingdom passed this to our Death department of which, I was a senior deputy. My assistant and I travelled
from Port Harcourt to Asaba. I have a spiritual stone, which I used for consultations; mainly to inquire if the power I am going to confront is of a different source.

In the case of The Lords Chosen, I was informed that the power working in the Church is different from mine. I did all I could to prevail over the matter with The Lords Chosen, but did not succeed.
I went back to Biakpan and met with the current leader of the Brotherhood; since I could not succeed in my enterprise. He ordered me to go back, but I refused. He then gave me a slap on the face and I slapped him back. He told me to enter the “spiritual room.” This is a place where I usually hear from the “Eagle Spirit.” However this time around, I heard a voice telling me to go to the church where I had just operated to confess my deeds. I was confused but decided to
ignore the voice. Three minutes later the same voice came to me again saying that I should go and confess my evil deeds. I went out through the back door of the spiritual room down to Onitsha to confess. The pastor in the church then took me to the state sastor, who prayed for me. When it was time to go home, there was an occult man who is residing there. I knew that
“light” and “darkness” never
coexisted together. Therefore, I went home with the intercessors of the church and to my surprise, the man had vacated the house before we got there. We went back to Onitsha.

Today to the glory of God, I am a member of The Lords Chosen. I will like to state here that with hindsight of all my nefarious activities, there are only three Churches I respect in this country and The Lord’s Chosen is the first among them.I thank God for making me a Chosen.
Praise the Lord!

Bro. Tony Iwueze"

http://www.chosennews.net/testimony/35-years-brotherhood-membership-terminated/#Heaven
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by McYel(m): 11:18pm On Jul 01, 2013
Glory be to God for his great love! I love chosen not because of the name it answers but because of the name it makes; that's to say I don't just love chosen because of the name but because of the things being done there.....I pray that God, even through Jesus, keeps Pastor Lazarus and anoint many more of His servants for the battle @ hand......HEAVEN AT LAST
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by peteregwu(m): 9:04am On Jul 02, 2013
McYel: Glory be to God for his great love! I love chosen not because of the name it answers but because of the name it makes; that's to say I don't just love chosen because of the name but because of the things being done there.....I pray that God, even through Jesus, keeps Pastor Lazarus and anoint many more of His servants for the battle @ hand......HEAVEN AT LAST

Amen and God bles u. May d Lord anoint u too for His work also..
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by McYel(m): 10:59pm On Jul 12, 2013
Amen, Jesus Amen!

1 Like

Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by peteregwu(m): 8:36pm On Jul 19, 2013
THE LORDS CHOSEN CRUSADE COMING UP AT BENUE STATE, NIGERIA.

THEME: THERE COMETH ONE
MIGHTIER THAN ALL

VENUE: I.B.B. SQUARE MAKURDI, BENUE STATE, NIGERIA

DATE: 20TH - 21ST JULY, 2013

TIME: 8A.M DAILY.

COME AND BE BLESSED. IT WILL ALSO BE TRANSMITTED LIVE ON THE INTERNET at www.thelordschosenworld.org ALSO ON PORTABLE DEVICES LIKE BLACKBERRY, ANDROID, IPOD, IPAD, IPHONE. GET READY FOR MIRACLES AND DIVINE BLESSINGS.

THE ARRIVAL OF THE MASTER WILL CHANGE YOUR STORY.
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by peteregwu(m): 2:58pm On Jul 23, 2013
THE EXPLOITS OF THE LORDS CHOSEN IN LONDON - BREAKING FALLOW GROUNDS

The major impact of The Lords Chosen Revival is that it is breaking fallow grounds. That is, The Lords Chosen treads where many dread. Comparatively speaking the developed society is a fallow ground as far as the gospel is concerned. This is in view of the fact that entertainment and sports have moved higher in ranking leaving the church for the aged. There, religion is practiced albeit quietly. In short, just believing in God is deemed as enough to he called a Christian. Until recently, the religious dogmatism that characterised most developed societies had become practically institutionalised.

Everything however is subject to change. The era of dogmatism appears to be gradually coming to an end and a new era of practical Christianity is being ushered in. Below is an attestation to this latest development:
I have come to testify of the love of the God of Chosen in the United Kingdom. God has begun a great revival there. He has given us an evangelical team which we tagged, "REVIVAL MUST CONTINUE." The team is zealous, committed and consecrated.

It is well known fact that street evangelism with megaphone is not allowed in Europe. Of course, if anyone is caught, such person could be arrested and deported or even imprisoned. However, as far as the Chosen are concerned, any law that will hinder the work and move of God must be broken. After all, Psalm 24:1 says, "The earth is of the Lord and the fullness thereof; and they that dwell therein."

The Lords Closeness made history by breaking that barrier. We mobilize our brethren every weekend with our aprons and megaphones and move into the streets to preach the gospel. They wanted to put fear into us by reminding us that the police would arrest us. As th leader, I urged my brethren not to be discouraged. There were many of them who did know how to preach. We put them through and thought them how to preach. In our team, we have people of all colours - black and white. We print handbills which we share to the people. When members of the other churches that had gone into oblivion saw us, they joined us.

On one of the days when we held our evangelism, a white man came to me, collected my bible and threw it away and made to tear my cloth, but because I knew who was behind him, I ignored him. In Europe, they approve of abortion but when you are doing the work of God, they try to stop you, attack you and speak evil of you.

Based on the recent lies making the rounds against The Lords Chosen, we challenged them in Europe by asking, "If our G.O is occult, how is it that he preaches against fraud, drug peddling, armed robbery, cultist, double marriage, other sins and even goes ahead to tell such that come into our midst not put their money into our offering bags?" Those are the things he preaches and the people that his preaching affect try to stop us. However, I told them that they cannot succeed because the counsel of the Lord shall stand. We have been to Italy, Sweden, Belgium, thessalonica, Spain and so on. "ANYWHERE YOU MAY GO, PRAISE THE LORD AND LIFT UP JESUS CHRIST AND PUT SATAN TO SHAME, HALLELUYAH."

God has really given us boldness just like those in Lagos state, Nigeria. Just recently, one of our daddy in the Lord's son joined and was really zealous for the Lord. During our outing in Thessalonica, our G.O spoke with the team given us words of encouragement.

One of our brothers who was healed of poison affliction when he visited our headquarters in Lagos sometime ago, but now lives in belgium has been waiting for us to come, when I got in contact with him, he confided in me that he had printed handbooks and secured a place ready for fellowship. So, he asked for a pastor which we sent him though the pastor later deviated from our pattern of altar and introduced the use of band and musical instruments. When we tried to correct him, he refused to listen. So we left him alone with the church. The next day we got a new worship centre where the real Chosen ones are now meeting. While the false rumour from the she-devil against The Lord's Chosen was making waves in the in the United Kingdom, a white man heard it and joined in castigating our chirch, but later visited our website where he listened to our G.O's message. He realised his mistakes as well as the reason the kingdom of darkness have joined hands to attack the church. He later repented of this earlier position. According to him, no one can preach the way our G.O preaches by condemning evil and sins of all kinds and go free without having reprisal attacks from the kingdoms that are being affected by his preaching. He confessed that since he was born, he had never seen or heard that kind of preaching where a pastor will stand to condemn sin and go ahead to call them by their names. In Germany, a white woman offered her house Tobias for our fellowship. We are lifting up Jesus everywhere in Europe. Now, if you are seeking for a place to serve God in Spirit and in truth, they will say, "Go to The Lord's Chosen."

When we were preaching on.the streets one day, a police man came to confront us, but I said to him, "Look, what we are doing here is the work of God and we are not making noise." instead of stopping us, he became our escort. Tue God of Chosen is given us people who are serious about making heaven. Earlier, the devil attacked the church and there was a kind of animosity going on among the brethren. Thankfully, through the intervention of the God of Chosen, many of them have realised their mistakes and have started making their restitutions about what they did against one another. Today, the church is one is booming.

I want to counsel the Chosen ones to sit tight because we are in the right place. The kingdom of darkness is reacting to the noise we are making in spreading the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. I took time out to read the book of Acts 5:8-9. There, I saw that it was when the apostles were making noise as they went about with the same gospel that the chief priests rose up against them. We are not scared or afraid of anybody. Nobody can stop the Chosen ones. The word of God says, "Go and preach the gospel" and that is exactly what we are doing."

Praise the Lord!
PASTOR NDUBUISI EHIRIM.
www.thelordschosenworld.org
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by Pygru: 12:09pm On Jul 27, 2013
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by alexleo(m): 12:23pm On Jul 27, 2013
Pygru: Bro, show for this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1373248/double-standard-displayed-past-lazarus#17049487

grin its only when he is delivered from the stronghold of the demon called god of chosen that he ll understand he is on the wrong track.
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by peteregwu(m): 9:04am On Jul 29, 2013
[quote
author=alexleo]

grin its only when he is delivered from the stronghold of the demon called
god of chosen that he ll understand he is on the wrong track. [/quote]

thanks for linking me to that, i will join later.
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by peteregwu(m): 11:52pm On Aug 29, 2013
14 YEARS MOVING OBJECT ROLLED AWAY

I want to thank God for rolling away from me, a fourteen years attack of a terrible moving object at the command of the G.O during a prayer session. He mentioned the case and commanded the evil out of my life. From that day till date, I have not experienced the attack anymore.

Secondly, I was afflicted with a mysterious disease in the year 1995 and from that point, I never knew any peace again and I began to run from pillar to post in search of solution and all to no avail. In the process of searching for help, I visited several places, like churches, hospitals, and herbal homes. In one of the churches I went to, the pastor there gave me one year, a total of three hundred and sixty-five days to be healed. Yet nothing came out of it.

I stumbled on the Lords Chosen Cable Television one day and while I was watching it, I became abreast with the wonder workings of the Almighty God. There, I saw a telephone number on the screen and called it. I was connected to the pastor, who prayed for me. From.that moment, I never experienced the affliction again. That encounter marked the end of it. Thereafter, I located and joined the Lords Chosen. I am happy that I am a Chosen today. I deeply appreciate the God of Chosen for what He has done for me.

I pray and ask for more of the great anointing of God upon His servant.

Praise the Lord!
Brother Lucky Siantebe
www.thelordschosenworld.org
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by peteregwu(m): 7:50am On Sep 03, 2013
13 years bareness broken, spirit husband sent parking

My name is Sister Patricia Adekunle. I am here to thank the God of Chosen for His loving kindness and mercy to me and my family. The Lord delivered me from an age long bondage of spirit husband and broke the yoke of thirteen years barreness in my life.

It happened that I grew up to discover that I was being harassed by spirit husband. I tried many churches for deliverance to no avail. Even when against all odds, I got married, I could not conceive for thirteen years. At a time I.contemplated suicides however; God in His infinite mercy used my sister in Nasarawa state to direct me to the Lords Chosen.

Eventually, I came to the Lords Chosen and bought a handkerchief which the pastor blessed during prayer ministration. By the time I got home and at night I tied the handkerchief around me before I slept. Surprisingly in my dream that night, a strange being walked out of my body. I was terrified and the being made to the door and vanished.

I called my sister in Nasarawa and told her, she told me that what went out of me that night was what was troubling my life for years. Therefore, as I continued in fellowship at the Lords Chosen, the Lord made me to conceive but then I went to hospital and I was diagnosed of having numerous fibroid inside my stomach. I was billed te sum of 200,000 NAIRA for surgery. I had no money for that. I continued in fellowship and our pastor prayed and cancelled the surgery for me. Immediately, I went into labour and delivered a bouncing baby safely and without operation, though the baby came buttock. Today, I am carrying this bundle of joy in my hands to the glory of God.

I thank the Lord immensely for our General Pastor whom the Lord is using to deliver people from age long bondage. God bless our pastor and increase him in every area of life in Jesus name. Amen!

Chosen Praise the Lord Jesus!
Sister Patricia Adekunle
www.thelordchosenworld.org
www.chosennews.net

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

God Made Him Gay? / Are You Commanding Your Mornings? / Happy 71st Birthday To Pastor Adeboye:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 173
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.