Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,285 members, 7,967,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 05:23 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (583496 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by wisyno(m): 8:23pm On Dec 06, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: Any life for this domains?

DietFully.com

FullyDiet.com

LowestCoupons.com

LowestCoupon.com

I would pick only d 3rd one. This other ones don't have much life IMO.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 06, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: Any life for this domains?

DietFully.com

FullyDiet.com

LowestCoupons.com

LowestCoupon.com
if e never pass 5days.. Go ask for refund

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 06, 2013
sad sad sad
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 06, 2013
2s£xy:
sad sad sad
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 06, 2013
4D GOING already!

3 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mymadam(m): 11:31pm On Dec 06, 2013
It's official! Yes, at last, Fix.com has been sold by WebsiteProperties.com for a cool... USD850,000! Who's next to hit the big time in domaining? God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 06, 2013
mymadam: It's official! Yes, at last, Fix.com has been sold by WebsiteProperties.com for a cool... USD850,000! Who's next to hit the big time in domaining? God bless Nigeria.
*faints*

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 06, 2013
gcfr.com:

*faints*
*pours bucket of hot oil on him*

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:53am On Dec 07, 2013
gcfr.com:

*faints*

Gives him PPR to resusitate him. PPR (Plenty Punches Resuscitation).
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:56am On Dec 07, 2013
mymadam: It's official! Yes, at last, Fix.com has been sold by WebsiteProperties.com for a cool... USD850,000! Who's next to hit the big time in domaining? God bless Nigeria.

Now, that is crazy. Comgrats to them.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 07, 2013
My razorbet.com is with namerific for $999.
Now someone wants to get it for $300?
Reject/ accept?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:34am On Dec 07, 2013
gcfr.com:
My razorbet.com is with namerific for $999.
Now someone wants to get it for $300?
Reject/ accept?

Accept 100%. Seal the deal and let us congratulate you.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 07, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Accept 100%. Seal the deal and let us congratulate you.
I really don't need this kind of money nw, I need more than this oo.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 07, 2013
gcfr.com:
I need that kind of money now cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:41am On Dec 07, 2013
gcfr.com:

That domain can't really give you the kind of money you want. So deal before the client seeks an alternative.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 07, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

That domain can't really give you the kind of money you want. So deal before the client seeks an alternative.
well, the dot net and dot biz owner is also interested in buying it, so am really not in a hurry.
I will counter $500, if he waka then no p.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 07, 2013
Has anybody heard from icbrands.com?? I can't remember the domains I've with them.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:15am On Dec 07, 2013
gcfr.com:
well, the dot net and dot biz owner is also interested in buying it, so am really not in a hurry.

Your choice man. I still feel $300 is a good offer.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:17am On Dec 07, 2013
gcfr.com:
Has anybody heard from icbrands.com?? I can't remember the domains I've with them.

I am waiting to see if any of you guys will get a deal from icbrands' platform.

I AM JUST WATCHING.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 07, 2013
sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 07, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

I am waiting to see if any of you guys will get a deal from icbrands' platform.

I AM JUST WATCHING.
I don't think they even make any sale @all.. 99% of d domains their na dotcom get am LOL. #naJoke.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 07, 2013
100 pages at last
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 07, 2013
gcfr.com:
i support this

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 12:28pm On Dec 07, 2013
gcfr.com:
I don't think they even make any sale @all.. 99% of d domains their na dotcom get am LOL. #naJoke.

icBRANDS na new market, yes they've sold domains, they showcased the sold ones before i don't know why they removed them...

I need to show u something on yim
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 07, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

icBRANDS na new market, yes they've sold domains, they showcased the sold ones before i don't know why they removed them...

I need to show u something on yim
I deleted my yahooM, will reinstall, n reAdd asap.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mintyx(m): 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2013
Pls i saw a three word domain (LLL) and the .mobi is still available, is it wise to snap it?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 12:47pm On Dec 07, 2013
gcfr.com:
I deleted my yahooM, will reinstall, n reAdd asap.

ok
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 12:52pm On Dec 07, 2013
Me and this buyer don communicate for days on one of my domains TrucksIreland.com

I just got the below email from him today.. Do you think this email is real? or its a scam?

Thanks for the mail, I'm seriously interested in buying this for my
Father and am okay with your selling price, .i want to be the best
offer by adding $200 to your money then keep other offers off, I'm a
Petroleum Engineer and currently offshore i really want this as a
surprise gift for my Father so i won't let him know anything about
this until it get delivered to him. You can mail me back with your
PayPal email address so i can make the payment to you right now and if
you don't have an account with PayPal you can set up an account today
as it's secured and reliable visit their website on www.paypal.com or
www.paypal.ca, i will be responsible for the payment fees/charges on
this transaction. Do not worry about shipping or picking up as my pick
up agent will come and pick it up from you once have made the payment
to you and i will also need your full Name,address and phone number.
Looking forward to read back from you shortly......you can send an
invoice to my email ........
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 1:10pm On Dec 07, 2013
^^^^
Big time scam. That "format" wasn't designed to be used for domains. It has to be a mistake on the scammer's part to mail you. When do you start needing pickup agent to "pick up" domains?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 07, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:24pm On Dec 07, 2013
gcfr.com:

If dotcom catches you, note that you are on your own. LOL.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:29pm On Dec 07, 2013
On icbrands, those guys put in a lot of work into making a nice site and nice branding logos. It seems their marketing sector is weak.

As for trucksireland. B Kia Full. It looks like a scam to me.
dotcom_na_me_na_me: Me and this buyer don communicate for days on one of my domains TrucksIreland.com

I just got the below email from him today.. Do you think this email is real? or its a scam?

Thanks for the mail, I'm seriously interested in buying this for my
Father and am okay with your selling price, .i want to be the best
offer by adding $200 to your money then keep other offers off, I'm a
Petroleum Engineer and currently offshore i really want this as a
surprise gift for my Father so i won't let him know anything about
this until it get delivered to him. You can mail me back with your
PayPal email address so i can make the payment to you right now and if
you don't have an account with PayPal you can set up an account today
as it's secured and reliable visit their website on www.paypal.com or
www.paypal.ca, i will be responsible for the payment fees/charges on
this transaction. Do not worry about shipping or picking up as my pick
up agent will come and pick it up from you once have made the payment
to you and i will also need your full Name,address and phone number.
Looking forward to read back from you shortly......you can send an
invoice to my email ........

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.