Stats: 3,171,399 members, 7,881,448 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:53 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (574342 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 20, 2013
@2sexy, i go fight you oo. I stil dey check dat domain, whois dey give me greenlight. Abeg o
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 20, 2013
mrnesty, you can send the domain to auction with ur bid. the forex one is there. hope u know it?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by akeemag: 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2013
@ 2sexy, am waiting ur reply, check inbox
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ibnquasale(m): 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2013
guys, I need who I can talk to here... I know how to buy .com domains very cheap, but I need steps on what to do to sell the domain. I will really appreciate it if 2sexy and co can give me their phone numbers... thanks in advance guys.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2013
akeemag: @ 2sexy, am waiting ur reply, check inbox
replied
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 20, 2013
2s£xy:
mrnesty, you can send the domain to auction with ur bid. the forex one is there. hope u know it?
Inbox me d domain
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 20, 2013
mrnestyy1985:
Inbox me d domain
you have a mail. wink
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2013
2s£xy:
you have a mail. wink

I didnt get any mail
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by helpfulposts(m): 10:47pm On Jul 20, 2013
mrnestyy1985:

If you find. .co.uk are the No 1 Geo domain in the industry followed by .de. But recently, .de are becoming more popular in terms of market sales
thank u 4 this clean reply
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 21, 2013
I have sent it again oh
mrnestyy1985:

I didnt get any mail
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ibnquasale(m): 1:27am On Jul 21, 2013
2sexy, kindly send ur number to me. saw a need to contact u after seeing ur signature... thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by bomking4x: 5:31am On Jul 21, 2013
Happy Sunday Folks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 21, 2013
Happy Sunday bro
bomking4x: Happy Sunday Folks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by teeboy4x(m): 12:08pm On Jul 21, 2013
THE KING IS BACK
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dybaba(m): 6:42pm On Jul 21, 2013
Happy Sunday!!!!!!......Nairaland allow me to post again.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by planet4sure(m): 7:59pm On Jul 21, 2013
2s£xy:
Please unquote me cos of the domain name.
how much will it cost me to get a private web email for My business? Meritventure.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2013
planet4sure: how much will it cost me to get a private web email for My business? Meritventure.com
Depending on ur domain registere, u could get it for free. Valid as long as u hold d domain
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dannydolly: 11:32pm On Jul 21, 2013
After going through the whole 30pages, I think its time for me to invest in this domaining biz to get something to boost my pocket whenever the sales come.
One thing I've noticed so far is you just have to be creative to get the domain right. Next park your domain or source for buyers.

Just a quickie for the pros in the house, between flippa and sedo, which one would you recommend for a newbie?

To those that have used the GTBank naira master card on godaddy, did you activate your card for online transactions first? I'm buying my first domain tomorrow and I hope to av a beautiful experience.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by akeemag: 6:33am On Jul 22, 2013
happy new week 2 u all.
Congrats 2 all who made wonderful sale last week and i wsh we that yet to make a dime a fruitful weeks ahead.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by freshout1: 8:21am On Jul 22, 2013
@dannydolly congrats on finishin d 30pages,plz kindly send me a link of d ebook i wana learn 4rm ur souce,my email is h2uney@gmail.com.tnx
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by freshout1: 8:22am On Jul 22, 2013
Email z h2unez@gmail.com. D above z nt coreck
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 22, 2013
dannydolly: After going through the whole 30pages, I think its time for me to invest in this domaining biz to get something to boost my pocket whenever the sales come.
One thing I've noticed so far is you just have to be creative to get the domain right. Next park your domain or source for buyers.

Just a quickie for the pros in the house, between flippa and sedo, which one would you recommend for a newbie?

To those that have used the GTBank naira master card on godaddy, did you activate your card for online transactions first? I'm buying my first domain tomorrow and I hope to av a beautiful experience.
ve u figured out how u will recieve payment i.e when u sell ur domain?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dannydolly: 11:39am On Jul 22, 2013
Receiving payments shouldn't be a problem with escrow service of sedo. I can only experience a hitch when dealing with individuals and from what I've been able to gather so far, its not adviseable becuase scammers.

Can somebody let me know if I need to activate my GTBank naira mastercard for online transaction before buying domain from godaddy please??

mikelreal: ve u figured out how u will recieve payment i.e when u sell ur domain?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dannydolly: 11:49am On Jul 22, 2013
I didn't read any ebook, I only took my time to go through all the 30pages of this thread and I believe it will enrich you more if you can go through it as well. Thereafter, you can ask the pros in the house for any other thing bothering your mind or not sure of. Mrnesty and 2$£x¥ are always there for us.
Cheers

freshout1: @dannydolly congrats on finishin d 30pages,plz kindly send me a link of d ebook i wana learn 4rm ur souce,my email is h2uney@gmail.com.tnx
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 22, 2013
mrnestyy1985:

okay, I will try to give you a simple definition of a domain name. Do you know about REAL ESTATE?

the parties in the real estate include the tenant, landlord, street owners and the government right?

Tenant- Domain Owner
Land- Domain name
housing agent- domain registerers
Omo onile- hosting companies
Building marterial- Scripts
Agbero/mechanics- Domain parking companies
government- ICANN (internet coporation for assigned names and number.
Internet- country/ world ( virtual world)

Your domain name is just a space/ street number in this country/world.

In order to buy a house, you need an agent. and even if you succeed in buying the house, you need a place to put/ and build your house.

Domain registers and hosting companies makes it possible for you to buy your land and start building it.

Scripts- are programed code that are used to enable your domain name become functional rather than leaving it for mechanics or agbero to use as their zone.

ICANN- this are government that collect tax from you when ever you buy a domain and they also help to regulate and ensure that 419 people do not steal your land.

lol... i hope this might help. hehehehe
now this is just all wat a newbie needs to know!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dannydolly: 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2013
That's the best and most simple explation so far. I think its even the rudiments of this thread. With that in the brain, you then know how to deal with each parties involved. One thing I just want to add is this... Domaining is the name you give to the plot you buy. Be creative and trendy with the name and you can surely attract a good market when you park the domain for sale.

mikelreal: now this is just all wat a newbie needs to know!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 22, 2013
mrnestyy1985:

I wouldnt advice you to forge your original identity. You are Nigerian, wether you bleach your color or otherwise, it will never change you as Nigerian.

Because everybody is online to make money and Nobody want to be frauded. What most people are interested in is your payment method and how genuine it can be. most buyers do not need your phone number or contact address. Majority of the buyers online would rather prefer to give you their skype/ twitter and facebook id for further discussion and not their phone number.

For the sake of your WHOIS Identity, i did suggest to use a US location. If you have friends abroad, you can take to them to give you their address. Most buyers are not interested in your address. They are most interested in the registerer holding your domain.

If i won buy your domain for example i come see any aspect of Nigeria for the registerer name,men, i go run. WHY?
because e fit be arrangee. meaning it could be possible that you and the registers have arranged to scam me.
also if i won make payment you come send me Nigerian bank account number. bros, i go run........ because if something goes wrong,i might not be able to retrieve my money bank.

In general, what i am trying to say is that you have to understand your weakness in order to establish your success.

I will also advice to use the services of escrow.com. with that both parties are guaranteed. Also Flippa do rate buyers according to the number of successful transactions. this might be a good tips to know who you are dealing with. Sometimes when i sell my sites to buyers, i dont utilized escrow service because
- the buyer already have so many successful purchase according to rating.
- my domain cost less than 3 dollars so i wouldnt feel too bad if i lost the two euros.lol

for more tips on Nigerian domain trading, visit www.africanpark.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 22, 2013
mrnestyy1985:

What you are buying is a domain name.any other stuff or popup that show during checkout are just addons "additional service" and u will pay for it. So i did suggest you click continue or no thanks botton.

For me i dont buy addon. Rather i look out for the additional domain discount that says add the dot net,dot info and dot org version which all together cost less than 10 dollars.

Later on www.africanpark.com i will tell you were you can find Cheap Unlimited Hosting for your Domain. I will also teach you how to build a blog using wordpress, getting free nitch contents to write on your blog daily.

For the rich content vlog writing, u will have to utilize ur primary school knowledge of summarizing an esay to be successful.

Remember dat year for primary school wey dem go say make we surmarize an essay or a story? Now you go surmarize already written content using nitch keywords.

Visit www.africanpark.com for more info
I dae go register oo.hope all this re still there?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by olaleke1(m): 12:59pm On Jul 22, 2013
AMAZING NEW DISCOVERY! HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO GET PAID FOR CONTRIBUTING POSITIVELY & ACTIVELY IMPACTING LIVES IN A HIGH TRAFFIC FORUM LIKE THIS ONE? AND GUESS WHO PAYS YOU MONTHLY CHECKS FOR DOING THIS…GOOGLE HERSELF! YOU WILL GET PAID THROUGH HER ADSENSE PROGRAMME…YOU DON’T EVEN NEED A WEBSITE TO BE EARNING DAILY VIA GOOGLE ADSENSE!!
WANT TO FIND OUT HOW? TEXT “INTERESTED” TO 08035451250 FOR MORE DETAILS.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by bomking4x: 1:07pm On Jul 22, 2013
olaleke1: AMAZING NEW DISCOVERY! HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO GET PAID FOR CONTRIBUTING POSITIVELY & ACTIVELY IMPACTING LIVES IN A HIGH TRAFFIC FORUM LIKE THIS ONE? AND GUESS WHO PAYS YOU MONTHLY CHECKS FOR DOING THIS…GOOGLE HERSELF! YOU WILL GET PAID THROUGH HER ADSENSE PROGRAMME…YOU DON’T EVEN NEED A WEBSITE TO BE EARNING DAILY VIA GOOGLE ADSENSE!!
WANT TO FIND OUT HOW? TEXT “INTERESTED” TO 08035451250 FOR MORE DETAILS.

Wrong Thread

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by bomking4x: 1:09pm On Jul 22, 2013
IsaacÞolu I see yoÜ oh,make sure you drop something for bÓys
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 22, 2013
Just like i always do. Research my domains, and wait for domain discount offers like this

.COM domain. $0.99. Godaddy.com. GOFA1001AA

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick