Stats: 3,171,401 members, 7,881,460 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:12 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (574346 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 23, 2013
Where are they?
life_style:

I can get them.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Tekkyboy(m): 4:13pm On Jul 23, 2013
Tek%kyboy:
yeeee na where i dey since.icloud.com was sold for $4.5million while marijauana.com was sold for $4.2million also 3D.com was sold@sedo for $2.6million^ this domain biz is very lucrative o but it requires patience and endurance to be successfull
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 23, 2013
2s£xy:
Mrnesty, I need 3 letter .co.uk domain to reg. Can u help me with a couple?

Not what u are thinking; no flippa cheesy- bad boy me !

Depending on the phone you use, download "sibername hd" apps. Its easier to search domain with it. It instant confirm if its available. And its an automatic dictionary name generator based on niche.

All my gadget happen to be Apple brand . So i have it of all my apple gadgets
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 23, 2013
life_style: trae.co.uk

hien.co.uk

ikke.co.uk

auta.co.uk

futa.co.uk

Futa and hien is sweet if you can hold it for two yrs. Look for cheap .co.uk register and snap it for two years. Then be patient and wait for ur investment to mature
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 23, 2013
[quote author=Tek%kyboy][/quote]

Just waiting to reap my profit on marijuana . I already got two private offers. Each time i see weed, i think about my marijuanas.info
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2013
Bros, u no fit help me generate am and check the availbilty and den tell me ni?

Anyways, na marijuana.info or marijuanas.info be your own? Cos the latter seem to be the case...
mrnestyy1985:

Just waiting to reap my profit on marijuana . I already got two private offers. Each time i see weed, i think about my marijuana.info
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 23, 2013
2s£xy:
Bros, u no fit help me generate am and check the availbilty and den tell me ni?

Anyways, na marijuana.info or marijuanas.info be your own? Cos the latter seem to be the case...

When the desireable is not available, the Available becomes desireable. Check out this google search term

Searches related to marijuanas
marijuanas anonymous
marijuana's benefits
marijuana's effect on the brain
marijuana's effects
marijuana's effects on the body
marijuana's effect on cancer
marijuana's medical uses
marijuana's scientific name
And many more.

Does this make sense to you?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 23, 2013
I mean to categorically state which is yours: marijuana.info or marijuanas.info. You first reported the latter,in this context, but now reporting the former. So, which of them is yours?

Still help me with the 3 letters .co.uk to reg oh. I need am, even if na 1. Thanks.
mrnestyy1985:

When the desireable is not available, the Available becomes desireable. Check out this google search term

marijuanas anonymous
marijuana's benefits
marijuana's effects
marijuana's medical uses
And many more.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 23, 2013
mrnestyy1985:

Just waiting to reap my profit on marijuana . I already got two private offers. Each time i see weed, i think about my marijuanas.info
where did you list them?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by bomking4x: 7:19pm On Jul 23, 2013
mrnestyy1985:

marijuanas anonymous
marijuana's benefits
marijuana's effects
marijuana's medical uses
And many more.

I asked you something about domain names you posted (Taxiparks and litepick) but you didn't reply me lipsrsealed

Do you have anything to say about vikline dot come?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 23, 2013
I thought I had given you a source...

Naija, we shall hardly develop. I am yet to see who went through the source from start to finish and yet, I did when no one knew.

Anyway, keep asking people what a good domain is and when they are not there to answer, i hope u know how long you would have to wait in constast to when you know what a good domain is?

Count down to my domain pick we are now 22 h waiting... grin
bomking4x:

I asked you something about domain names you posted (Taxiparks and litepick) but you didn't reply me lipsrsealed

Do you have anything to say about vikline dot come?

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 23, 2013
2s£xy:
I thought I had given you a source...

Naija, we shall hardly develop. I am yet to see who went through the source from start to finish and yet, I did when no one knew.

Anyway, keep asking people what a good domain is and when they are not there to answer, i hope u know how long you would have to wait in constast to when you know what a good domain is?

All the best bro.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 23, 2013
Thanks bro... I just have to hold on and by this time tomorow, na grab things striaght.

If all works well, I may flip it as quick as possible for mw own price and if the buyer does not agree, me no go sell am due to its future potentials, technology or science-wise!
mrnestyy1985:

All the best bro.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Iytech(m): 8:25pm On Jul 23, 2013
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Iytech(m): 8:26pm On Jul 23, 2013
How do one know the right price to place on a domain name so that you won't under-value it and lose some cash, especially if it is a make-sense one word name. Not undervalued and not overvalued.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2013
2s£xy:

night vigil tins

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2013
Iytech: .
ur username is a very quality domain name
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 23, 2013
Omo, no b small o. But my mind no dey at rest cos anything can still happen. cheesy
Shawnmayor: night vigil tins
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by grandstar(m): 9:10pm On Jul 23, 2013
Anyone interested in Cloudthesis.com. Price is 15k BIN.

I urgently need the cash and thats why I'm selling. I'm going to regret this.

My loss is your gain.

Here are some recent cloud sales

Similar sales:
TVCloud.com - $45,000
PhoneCloud.com - $10,000

WebsiteClouds.com - $2,000
EmailClouds.com - $2,100
GlobalClouds.com - $2,500
BlackClouds.com - $3,988
WhiteClouds.com - $15,000

I prefer you call me if interested. 08033472004
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 23, 2013
Go park it at Sedo and wait for ur 15k there.
grandstar: Anyone interested in Cloudthesis.com. Price is 15k
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by grandstar(m): 9:21pm On Jul 23, 2013
2s£xy:
Go park it at Sedo and wait for ur 15k there.

I might just take your advise. I really need cash right now!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:44am On Jul 24, 2013
Hello friends...

I need help and let's make this a fun as well.

There is a domain that will drop in a few hours time and it's got some value. I need the domain but at the same time, someone else could have it's eyes on it too who may have backordered it. I can't say cos u wouldn't know.

I want you guys to join me and let's see who can snap the name faster. We have just a few hours left and when I checked, we had 11 hours to go.

Please send me an email to know the domain and if you can grab it, you help me transfer to my godaddy account while I pay u for the money use. A coupon code should be used.

I will also show u where u can often check how much time is remaining so that you can always check the time left.

So please help... I will also be online around that time to register it too.

I think the time it will drop should be 4pm here.

Make una help o.

Thank you.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:48am On Jul 24, 2013
The practise would often be to continue refreshing your godaddy search until it is available to register.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lifestyle1(m): 7:34am On Jul 24, 2013
I would have love to help but don't have a valid card to register..

all u need is a fast internet connection, which i have.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BOMSOFT: 7:45am On Jul 24, 2013
ccvMY NAME IS SOLARIN AKIN AM A GRADUATE AND A FOREX TRADER. I TRADE ON BETONMARKETS CURRENTLY. YORUBA SAYS IF YOUR CHARM IS CONFIRMED YOU WILL BE CONFIDENT WITH IT THAT IS WHY I DONT JUST SELL MANUAL I ALSO DO ONE ON ONE TRAINING. I ALSO TRADE FOR PEOPLE BUT I CANT DECEIVE YOU I CANT GIVE YOU NOTHING MORE THAN $10 DAILY ON $200. BECAUSE IT DOESNT MATTER IF I TRADE OR NOT YOU GET YOUR PROFIT EVERY 10DAYS. FOR MY ONE ON TRAINING AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE I WILL TEACH YOU THE SIMPLEX AND EASIEST WAYS TO MAKE NOTHING LESS THAN $36 DAILY WITH GUARANTEE. YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON 08063398924. THANKS. ANSWER TO QUESTIONS FROM CALLERS AND INVESTORS if you want a one on one training is just 20,000( you will get the manual for free) my manual is 5,000 if you want to invest, the minimum investment is $200 and maximum is $500 for now, you get 5% daily payment to be made to your bank account or webmoney account every ten days you are free to come to me for one on one for negociation.
CONTENT 1.INTRODUCTION 2.REASON WHY BETONMARKETS IS THE RIGHT PLATFORM FOR YOU TO BE 3.HOW TO REGISTER 4.HOW TO DEPOSIT 5.HOW TO MAKE MONEY (THE KOKO) 6.HOW TO WITHDRAW 7.TESTIMONIES
SECURITIES/GUARANTEE Once you have my bank account details and a 10 days money back guarantee as a rational human being note you are saved
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 24, 2013
grandstar:

I might just take your advise. I really need cash right now!

Do u really need quick cash? Would you accept $40 for the domain? Instant transfer to ur paypal or moneybookers account.

Pm me
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 24, 2013
This guy na badt investor cheesy. I think it would be wise if you do a credit card transfer to save him the hustle of exchange rate ish.
mrnestyy1985:

Do u really need quick cash? Would you accept $40 for the domain? Instant transfer to ur paypal or moneybookers account.

Pm me
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 24, 2013
After u don spam all the thread finish and noboday answer u, na here now ba? Shut the fk up. Forex is easier than giving someone money to trader. With good indicators i have seen so far, why wouldn anyone give you money to trade. Good traders don't have time to trade for people and they don't advertise... Scrammmm
BOMSOFT: ccvMY NAME IS SOLARIN AKIN AM A GRADUATE AND A FOREX TRADER. I TRADE ON BETONMARKETS CURRENTLY. YORUBA SAYS IF YOUR CHARM IS CONFIRMED YOU WILL BE CONFIDENT WITH IT THAT IS WHY I DONT JUST SELL MANUAL I ALSO DO ONE ON ONE TRAINING. I ALSO TRADE FOR PEOPLE BUT I CANT DECEIVE YOU I CANT GIVE YOU NOTHING MORE THAN $10 DAILY ON $200. BECAUSE IT DOESNT MATTER IF I TRADE OR NOT YOU GET YOUR PROFIT EVERY 10DAYS. FOR MY ONE ON TRAINING AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE I WILL TEACH YOU THE SIMPLEX AND EASIEST WAYS TO MAKE NOTHING LESS THAN $36 DAILY WITH GUARANTEE. YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON 08063398924. THANKS. ANSWER TO QUESTIONS FROM CALLERS AND INVESTORS if you want a one on one training is just 20,000( you will get the manual for free) my manual is 5,000 if you want to invest, the minimum investment is $200 and maximum is $500 for now, you get 5% daily payment to be made to your bank account or webmoney account every ten days you are free to come to me for one on one for negociation.
CONTENT 1.INTRODUCTION 2.REASON WHY BETONMARKETS IS THE RIGHT PLATFORM FOR YOU TO BE 3.HOW TO REGISTER 4.HOW TO DEPOSIT 5.HOW TO MAKE MONEY (THE KOKO) 6.HOW TO WITHDRAW 7.TESTIMONIES
SECURITIES/GUARANTEE Once you have my bank account details and a 10 days money back guarantee as a rational human being note you are saved
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 24, 2013
Mrnesty, I sent u an email. Pls see if u can help
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 24, 2013
8h 42 minutes left
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by akeemag: 8:20am On Jul 24, 2013
2s£xy:
Hello friends...

I need help and let's make this a fun as well.

There is a domain that will drop in a few hours time and it's got some value. I need the domain but at the same time, someone else could have it's eyes on it too who may have backordered it. I can't say cos u wouldn't know.

I want you guys to join me and let's see who can snap the name faster. We have just a few hours left and when I checked, we had 11 hours to go.

Please send me an email to know the domain and if you can grab it, you help me transfer to my godaddy account while I pay u for the money use. A coupon code should be used.

I will also show u where u can often check how much time is remaining so that you can always check the time left.

So please help... I will also be online around that time to register it too.

I think the time it will drop should be 4pm here.

Make una help o.

Thank you.
send me detail, let me also compete for it, let keep watching together
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 24, 2013
whats ur email?
akeemag: send me detail, let me also compete for it, let keep watching together

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49