Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,960 members, 7,873,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:57 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (573037 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lifestyle1(m): 12:13am On Jul 25, 2013
2s£xy:
if you are looking for cheap .co.uk domain to register, go to crazydomains.co.uk

i just registered .co.uk for 160 naira

which card did you use ?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 25, 2013
life_style:

which card did you use ?
africard... but wait oh cos dem don comot money for card but domain is still available... too bad
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by onlineresource: 1:02am On Jul 25, 2013
@2sexy,
the domain i registered today was
cloudtechzone dot com

If you get any bidder for am, abeg holla me

I listed on afternic today with a minimum bid price of 3000 dols
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lifestyle1(m): 1:17am On Jul 25, 2013
2s£xy:
africard... but wait oh cos dem don comot money for card but domain is still available... too bad

The money will be reverted....
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:25am On Jul 25, 2013
embarassed embarassed embarassed
life_style:

The money will be reverted....
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:26am On Jul 25, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin una no go kill person shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
onlineresource: @2sexy,
the domain i registered today was
cloudtechzone dot com

If you get any bidder for am, abeg holla me

I listed on afternic today with a minimum bid price of 3000 dols
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:31am On Jul 25, 2013
use this to track coupon codes on any registrar..

domainpricemonitor.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:34am On Jul 25, 2013
2s£xy:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin una no go kill person shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
lol
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by bomking4x: 7:20am On Jul 25, 2013
2s£xy:

Lolx...No die oh
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by onlineresource: 7:29am On Jul 25, 2013
2s£xy:

abi na...
wetin u want make i do...
e too much cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 25, 2013
E get k leg, value-wise
onlineresource:

abi na...
wetin u want make i do...
e too much cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 8:37am On Jul 25, 2013
[size=20pt]Guys, do u know that investing.com was bought by a guy for only $1, and sold for Two Million Dollar and 450k grin
That was December 2012[/size]
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 10:22am On Jul 25, 2013
Guys, i just got offers from US for my domain, , and callusnow.info

$11k and $6.500, still shaking shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 25, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: Guys, i just got offers from US for my domain, loansbanksavings.info , and callusnow.info

re fvcking serious??! where is 2sexy o come see
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 10:49am On Jul 25, 2013
mikelreal: re fvcking serious??! where is 2sexy o come see

I swear. They just book an appointment with me now.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 25, 2013
Be sure it is not appraisal scam ooooh. Don't say I didn't tell you. If they say you need to appraise the domain name and refer you to site where you should appraise it, forget it but make sure you curse their papa and mama...

That's how they operate and they usually, give you high figures and also know when someone is new to the industry. Mind you, I can know how many domains you own if I want to...

dotcom_na_me_na_me: Guys, i just got offers from US for my domain, loansbanksavings.info , and callusnow.info

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 25, 2013
2s£xy:
Be sure it is not appraisal scam ooooh. Don't say I didn't tell you. If they say you need to appraise the domain name and refer you to site where you should appraise it, forget it but make sure you curse their papa and mama...

That's how they operate and they usually, give you high figures and also know when someone is new to the industry. Mind you, I can know how many domains you own if I want to...

good advice from our topmost oga at the top
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 25, 2013
Appointment? What kind? Explain abeg!
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

I swear. They just book an appointment with me now.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 11:20am On Jul 25, 2013
2s£xy:
Appointment? What kind? Explain abeg!

I don't sell my domain on auction sites. I use to sell on a medium coded way eg. Facebook fan page..

Thanks for your advice. very usefull

Appointment on phone directly. 3pm thing wink

Make i go pop 9ja agbaya 2bottle for city center 9ja joint cheesy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 25, 2013
Anyways... Congrats. Someono once suggested this same method for selling domains, specifically facebook ads.

Let's know how it went...
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

I don't sell my domain on auction sites. I use to sell on a medium coded way eg. Facebook fan page..

Thanks for your advice. very usefull

Appointment on phone directly. 3pm thing wink

Make i go pop 9ja agbaya 2bottle for city center 9ja joint cheesy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 25, 2013
Are you in naija abi na where u dey?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 11:45am On Jul 25, 2013
2s£xy:
Are you in naija abi na where u dey?

No, am in one village for Dublin O! grin

But i no go lie, i still dey shake make dem no change their mind kiss
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 25, 2013
Okay... Dem no go change mind so just relax.

Una see say domain na money?

1 hit like this na BOMB! I still wait for my own xx,.x.x.x. No reply from the dude and I just emailed him 6th time yesterday.

Like they say, a patient dog eats the fatest flesh. I have done everything to make sure I gain his trust. So, the ball is in his court now.

Btw, na same or different people make offer your 2 domains?
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 12:06pm On Jul 25, 2013
2s£xy:
Okay... Dem no go change mind so just relax.

Una see say domain na money?

1 hit like this na BOMB! I still wait for my own xx,.x.x.x. No reply from the dude and I just emailed him 6th time yesterday.

Like they say, a patient dog eats the fatest flesh. I have done everything to make sure I gain his trust. So, the ball is in his court now.

Btw, na same or different people make offer your 2 domains?

Na different, but same country
Do u know any 100% free site where person fit dey sell domains too? But not auction sites O! wink
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dannydolly: 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2013
Hi 2Sexy, what do you think on these domains... Etechbase.com
E-techbase.com
Marijuanice.com
Marijuanized.com
Idealwears.com (stole the idea from nicewears.com) and
Bankcardtech.com

Any tendency of grabbing a good market for them?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 25, 2013
Copy cat syndrom is bad! You people don't want to study but would rather jump the gun... There is no short cut to success.

Make una continue dey do o...

dannydolly: Hi 2Sexy, what do you think on these domains... Etechbase.com
E-techbase.com
Marijuanice.com
Marijuanized.com
Idealwears.com (stole the idea from nicewears.com) and
Bankcardtech.com

Any tendency of grabbing a good market for them?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 25, 2013
And they made the offers same time?

Just like you, I don't do auctions as well...

dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Na different, but same country
Do u know any 100% free site where person fit dey sell domains too? But not auction sites O! wink
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 25, 2013
@dotcome_na_me_na_me Atleast you wont suffer from any ''anti-Nigerian syndrome'' abeg let us know hw e go
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 25, 2013
Shawnmayor: Tickets.ng sold for $4,092 at sedo dis week

Maybe my analysis was wrong.but i will still not buy a dot ng domain. Not now, not in future
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 25, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Where for dublin u dey?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 12:49pm On Jul 25, 2013
2s£xy:
And they made the offers same time?

Just like you, I don't do auctions as well...

No no, the first one made the offer yesterday but told he'll be back and never hear from him and back again.

Just came at the same time of the second offer

2s£xy, one thing i don't understand is the second one is a new domain just a day old domain, nothing done on the domain at all, just only registered a day, and the client wouldn't mind.. Am afraid
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 12:52pm On Jul 25, 2013
mrnestyy1985:

Where for dublin u dey?

U won kome bomb me grin? U be Boko Haram? I dey for Saggart cheesy O!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.