Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,400 members, 7,881,453 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:00 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (574345 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 25, 2013
I am suspecting it's an appraisal scam...

Dybaba, come tell dot com wetin dem do u last week ooh.

Look, check dailychange(s).com and you will find newly registered domains and who own them via whois.

This guys and snooping around looking for whom to scam with appraisal sh*t
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

No no, the first one made the offer yesterday but told he'll be back and never hear from him and back again.

Just came at the same time of the second offer

2s£xy, one thing i don't understand is the second one is a new domain just a day old domain, nothing done on the domain at all, just only registered a day, and the client wouldn't mind.. Am afraid
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 25, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: Guys, i just got offers from US for my domain, , and callusnow.info

$11k and $6.500, still shaking shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Callusnow is good domain name. But its definately not worth 2k dols talk less of 11k.

Just a hint

Real buyers would wanna bergain the domain to the minimum price. 100-1500 dollars are tagged moderate price that a buyer can cough out. Bu when it exceed that, u should expect a very tough bergain.

If a buyer accepts automatically to buy ur domain without a bergain or offers to have 50k budget for domain, na scam

I did suggest to think well before you set your price.bcus some price scare real buyers away. At least first get th first genuine bid, then you can add it to the domain CV. Domain cv is my own term to coassify different domain name. There are domains and there are domain.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 1:12pm On Jul 25, 2013
I've sold almost a week plain domain for 5k before, i don't go to auction sites. read my previous post. I have where i market my domains and targeted and am sill in research and building more places to market my domains.

As u said that it does not worth the price, well, i'll only say domains ain't predictable, if u have domain and if u believe it worth just $500, don't be surprised that the same domain can be debated for $50,000

Be back soon, will show u something, u'll now know that domain ain't predictable

I'm not afraid of anything than it's a day old. Bro, nobody can scam me on this earth, except if baba God collect this my two eye which is impossible. I believe in what am doing bro.

Thanks for ur advice though.

@ 2s£xy, i feel you, thank you and noted.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2013
Nice...

There is no way for us to know except events unfold. All you have to do is seat back and watch.

My own never even reply all 6 email wey I don send am... The one sent yesterday would make him know I am genuine and want to do business as I have taken the risk off his shoulder...

Above all, he seem to be the NO 1. Man in the company. May be that's why he hasn't replied me yet. Some people are so busy that to check emails na wahala... So, let's just wait and see...

dotcom_na_me_na_me: I've sold almost a week plain domain for 5k before, i don't go to auction sites. read my previous post. I have where i market my domains and targeted and am sill in research and building more places to market my domains.

I'm not afraid of anything than it's a day old. Bro, nobody can scam me on this earth, except if baba God collect this my two eye which is impossible. I believe in what am doing bro.

Thanks for ur advice though.

@ 2s£xy, i feel you, thank you and noted.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 1:26pm On Jul 25, 2013
2s£xy:
Nice...

There is no way for us to know except events unfold. All you have to do is seat back and watch.

My own never even reply all 6 email wey I don send am... The one sent yesterday would make him know I am genuine and want to do business as I have taken the risk off his shoulder...

Above all, he seem to be the NO 1. Man in the company. May be that's why he hasn't replied me yet. Some people are so busy that to check emails na wahala... So, let's just wait and see...

Exactly jor
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 25, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: if u believe it worth just $500, don't be surprised that the same domain can be debated for $50,000
i concur with you here...

My current pending deal is a typical example...

If you follow me closely, you would have seen where I said I spoilt deal. That domain was to be sold for $1000 but out of impatience and inexperience, the deal didn't go through and buyer said he isn't interested anymore.

Well, it is same domain that attracted $$,$$$ we are waiting cheesy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 1:39pm On Jul 25, 2013
2s£xy:
i concur with you here...

My current pending deal is a typical example...

If you follow me closely, you would have seen where I said I spoilt deal. That domain was to be sold for $1000 but out of impatience and inexperience, the deal didn't go through and buyer said he isn't interested anymore.

Well, it is same domain that attracted $$,$$$ we are waiting cheesy

Exactly, u're very right.

My friend placed his domain for $500, he got buyer for it in UK for the same $500, after agreement, he got another message from Dubai oil money country asking the price, he told them he already got buyer for it. To cut the story short, the same domain sold to the Dubai buyer for $8k, and he gave the first bidder some story...

So, whoever said a domain is not worth e certain amount, that one na old skool O!
Ur domain can worth $50k and end up selling it for $100, while another may worth $2.99 and be sold for $2m
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 25, 2013
Yeah, the last domain I sold was in march and it went for £130 but the buyer sold it a few months ago to a medical company and I am pretty sure it went for some hefty sum...

dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Exactly, u're very right.

My friend placed his domain for $500, he got buyer for it in UK for the same $500, after agreement, he got another message from Dubai oil money country asking the price, he told them he already got buyer for it. To cut the story short, the same domain sold to the Dubai buyer for $8k, and he gave the first bidder some story...

So, whoever said a domain is not worth e certain amount, that one na old skool O!
Ur domain can worth $50k and end up selling it for $100, while another may worth $2.99 and be sold for $2m
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2013
Please stay away from crazydomains.co.uk. They are fraud. They deducted 160 naira for a domain that wasn't registered....

I went to Godaddy and register the same domain...

BachelorDegreeOnline.co.uk
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 25, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

U won kome bomb me grin? U be Boko Haram? I dey for Saggart cheesy O!

Unto choplife level, we fit collide embarrase soome of our domain money naa. Lol
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 25, 2013
Still waiting for the guy wey say him need urgent money for him domain " thesiscloud" abi u no won sell am? make we negotiate naa. Na so u go loose customer. Lol
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by grandstar(m): 8:08pm On Jul 25, 2013
mrnestyy1985: Still waiting for the guy wey say him need urgent money for him domain " thesiscloud" abi u no won sell am? make we negotiate naa. Na so u go loose customer. Lol
$40 too small! $150 and we close asap. guaranteed!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by bomking4x: 9:05pm On Jul 25, 2013
See Gobe oh
Sedo closed my account the other time,now na godaddy lipsrsealed
Thank you for being our valued customer. Your account has been selected by our
verification office as a precautionary measure to defend you from possible misuse
of either your payment method or products in shopper account ********

During the login process, our secure site will prompt you to upload a viewable,
scanned copy of the payment method account holder's government-issued photo
identification, such as a driver's license or passport. In the comments box,
we ask that you also provide a brief explanation of how you intend to use the
product(s) purchased. If we do not receive the requested documentation within
the next 48 hours, your order(s) may be cancelled for your protection.

Upon receipt and verification, we will notate your account that the necessary
documentation to substantiate your account has been received. We thank you in
advance for your cooperation and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Sincerely,
Verification Office

*confused*
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by bomking4x: 10:08pm On Jul 25, 2013
^^^MrNesty extend my regards to py.guru grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 10:25pm On Jul 25, 2013
Use this code WOWFREE001 for

.com $1.99

and

.info
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 25, 2013
@bömking, na correct GOBE o. I pray i dont encounter such!!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 26, 2013
Shawnmayor: @bömking, na correct GOBE o. I pray i dont encounter such!!
all dz racist websites, na only wen ur i.p na Nigerain i.p dem go dae ask for all dz nonsense.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 12:43am On Jul 26, 2013
Guys, is auctions better than premium?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dannydolly: 1:13am On Jul 26, 2013
Exactly what happened to me too. Sending a scanned copy of your passport and a few words will do the magic. They reactivated my account within 5 minutes of sending the message.

bomking4x: See Gobe oh
Sedo closed my account the other time,now na godaddy lipsrsealed
Thank you for being our valued customer. Your account has been selected by our
verification office as a precautionary measure to defend you from possible misuse
of either your payment method or products in shopper account ********

During the login process, our secure site will prompt you to upload a viewable,
scanned copy of the payment method account holder's government-issued photo
identification, such as a driver's license or passport. In the comments box,
we ask that you also provide a brief explanation of how you intend to use the
product(s) purchased. If we do not receive the requested documentation within
the next 48 hours, your order(s) may be cancelled for your protection.

Upon receipt and verification, we will notate your account that the necessary
documentation to substantiate your account has been received. We thank you in
advance for your cooperation and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Sincerely,
Verification Office

*confused*
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by essangisaac(m): 1:20am On Jul 26, 2013
Are struggling to make money online, trying one failed program after another? It all Changes here! FREE $10 to start! http:///Z2nBTf
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 2:32am On Jul 26, 2013
Godaddy just locked my account, they requested photo Id or driver licence. I just use my phone scan my Gardai Card, Student card, proof of address. They unlock my account again within 4 minutes, not even up to 5 minutes. grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 26, 2013
I got your text... I am not angry with you but feel sorry, rather. That's because most people only register a domain when they see other peoples domain... That is bad way to approach domaining and you may not make any money if you continue that way.

Where is the creativity in what you have done? NON! All your domains are just copied versions of other people's domain, including mine.

But do you know that just a letter change in a domain could reduce it's value by 99 per cent? Especially when it does not make good English word.

Google 'domain forums' and learn from domainers. Read their comments and learn

dannydolly: Exactly what happened to me too. Sending a scanned copy of your passport and a few words will do the magic. They reactivated my account within 5 minutes of sending the message.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by wirinet(m): 8:54am On Jul 26, 2013
sedo is not opening on my tab since morning, but all other sites are opening. I want to know if it is general or it is only me. I want others to open sedo to check if it is a general problem.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dannydolly: 9:00am On Jul 26, 2013
Thanks for the advice bro. Will give you a call later in the day.
Cheers

2s£xy:
I got your text... I am not angry with you but feel sorry, rather. That's because most people only register a domain when they see other peoples domain... That is bad way to approach domaining and you may not make any money if you continue that way.

Where is the creativity in what you have done? NON! All your domains are just copied versions of other people's domain, including mine.

But do you know that just a letter change in a domain could reduce it's value by 99 per cent? Especially when it does not make good English word.

Google 'domain forums' and learn from domainers. Read their comments and learn

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by bomking4x: 9:08am On Jul 26, 2013
dannydolly: Exactly what happened to me too. Sending a scanned copy of your passport and a few words will do the magic. They reactivated my account within 5 minutes of sending the message.

K..I will do that now,hope mine won't take more than 3mins grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 26, 2013
Bros, you promised to call me oh. You didn't! sad
wirinet: sedo is not opening on my tab since morning, but all other sites are opening. I want to know if it is general or it is only me. I want others to open sedo to check if it is a general problem.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by zinosleek(m): 10:07am On Jul 26, 2013
i just purchased my first domain from godaddy, now i am looking to place it for sale. thinking of placing on sedo and afernic based on what i read here. Big thumb up to all you all in the thread
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by onlineresource: 10:57am On Jul 26, 2013
@2sexy and the other oga at the top here...

After getting a niche that you want to target
how can one ascertain the value of a domain in that niche?

i have about 5 niches now that i have discovered and would want to really work on them...

here are 2 of them

energy
3d printing
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 11:28am On Jul 26, 2013
Wait oo, is godaddy not really a good place to sell domains? sad
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by bomking4x: 11:42am On Jul 26, 2013
^^^whats d problem?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 26, 2013
Do you have some .co.uk domains you will like to auction.

If they are Good, drop them here let me see. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.