Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,527 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:26 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (574354 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by bomking4x: 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2013
Healthline.co.uk
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2013
2s£xy:
Do you have some .co.uk domains you will like to auction.

If they are Good, drop them here let me see. wink

My good friend, i beg, value these domains with price in front of each domain, cos u be my oga at d top grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by zinosleek(m): 12:58pm On Jul 26, 2013
Lodgehotel.info
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lifestyle1(m): 1:06pm On Jul 26, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

kixra.com

The domain is available to register...

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 26, 2013
Lol... Na which site be that bro?
life_style:

The domain is available to register...
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2013
You try, but the auction no be free oh.

It cost money to auction it. Sorry I didn't include that initially.

Is this the only .co.uk domain we have on here?

Btw, na .co.uk i talk and not .info or .com
bomking4x: Healthline.co.uk
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by bomking4x: 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2013
2s£xy:
You try, but the auction no be free oh.

It cost money to auction it. Sorry I didn't include that initially.

Is this the only .co.uk domain we have on here?

Btw, na .co.uk i talk and not .info or .com
How much?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2013
Send me an email make I show u. £6
bomking4x:
How much?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 2:56pm On Jul 26, 2013
2s£xy:
Send me an email make I show u. £6

I'm the owner of kixra.com just asking the value, don't want to use appraisal, that appraisal always bully sellers grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ogedanny: 3:10pm On Jul 26, 2013
FRee Report on How I Make Money Daily from Parked Domain And Withdraw with WebMoney Here In Nigeria>

Download Here: http://www.4shared.com/office/34R_KuIs/My_sample_epackage_for_free_on.html
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by bomking4x: 5:50pm On Jul 26, 2013
^^^doing the right thing at the wrong time is not good
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by onlineresource: 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2013
My afternic account just got suspended...
Pls what do I do...
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by bomking4x: 9:21pm On Jul 26, 2013
This domain business is not for averybody oh...
Sedo 1st closed my account

Godaddy blocked my account
Now

Hello,
Unfortunately, under the Terms & Agreements you indicated that you are a citizen or resident of a country that is under US government restriction and are therefore ineligible for Afternic membership, or to participate in Afternic’s domain marketplace.

In accordance with Afternic’s stated policies, as noted below, we have deactivated your account and you will not be permitted to sell, purchase or park domains through Afternic.com or any of NameMedia’s Internet properties.

“Per our membership agreement we do not do business with specific countries:

International Members

Accessing this site, and services, products or contents available on this site, except as expressly allowed through instructions and truthful statements by the Member in regard to use of this site, from places outside the U.S. or where their contents are illegal, is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so knowingly on their own initiative and voluntarily at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with local laws. None of the information on this site may be downloaded, exported or re-exported into Iran, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Sudan, Cuba, North Korea, Rwanda, Nigeria or any other country with restrictions imposed by the U.S. Government. By using this site, you agree that you are not a citizen of or a resident in any of these countries.”

I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.  Please let me know if you have any further questions. 

Thanks,
Afternic Support Team
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2013
^^ i suggest u do fasting and prayer and also go to the top of the mountain before u start domaining. Choi, only u
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by zinosleek(m): 10:09pm On Jul 26, 2013
looking for buyer for this lodgehotel.info
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Jamji: 11:04pm On Jul 26, 2013
@bomking4x
so is vpn the solution to the location issue?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by bomking4x: 4:48am On Jul 27, 2013
Jamji: @bomking4x
so is vpn the solution to the location issue?

I used VPN on the whole sites but with 9ja address.
Don't know what to do again.

Even Godaddy asked me 2 scan bank statement or my debit card.

Pure Gobe
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by bomking4x: 4:49am On Jul 27, 2013
Shawnmayor: ^^ i suggest u do fasting and prayer and also go to the top of the mountain before u start domaining. Choi, only u

That's the sign that I will make it big in domain biz grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by akeemag: 6:26am On Jul 27, 2013
bomking4x:

I used VPN on the whole sites but with 9ja address.
Don't know what to do again.

Even Godaddy asked me 2 scan bank statement or my debit card.

Pure Gobe
dat one shouldn't be problem, get d card scan and send, u ar free, shikena
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 27, 2013
bomking4x:

That's the sign that I will make it big in domain biz grin
i told you not to bother ursef using vpn. Its nt needed. Godaddy and others need I.P they can associate with your login details. They dont discriminate like paypal. Just present ursef holy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by bomking4x: 7:42am On Jul 27, 2013
Shawnmayor: i told you not to bother ursef using vpn. Its nt needed. Godaddy and others need I.P they can associate with your login details. They dont discriminate like paypal. Just present ursef holy

Am using MTN bb plan with PD proxy,I can only browse without VPN if am using other networks but pd proxy + MTN bis is cheaper and faster...No time 2 waste unnecessary money while I can use my fone subscription 2 browse on pc grin

I don't think VPN is the problem.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by bomking4x: 7:45am On Jul 27, 2013
akeemag: dat one shouldn't be problem, get d card scan and send, u ar free, shikena

I have done that already.
Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by bomking4x: 7:46am On Jul 27, 2013
onlineresource: My afternic account just got suspended...
Pls what do I do...

Send me your pin make we yarn for bbm
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 27, 2013
bomking4x:

Am using MTN bb plan with PD proxy,I can only browse without VPN if am using other networks but pd proxy + MTN bis is cheaper and faster...No time 2 waste unnecessary money while I can use my fone subscription 2 browse on pc grin

No P. Wat I'm sayin is that most of dose site records the I.P u use to regista and login. So when u try to alternate, they suspend ur acct
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by bomking4x: 8:13am On Jul 27, 2013
Shawnmayor: No P. Wat I'm sayin is that most of dose site records the I.P u use to regista and login. So when u try to alternate, they suspend ur acct

K bro...tanx
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 27, 2013
namecheap is offering $0.98 .US
Domains with Free Private Email! We're happy to inform you that
we're offering $0.98 .US domain
names this month! Starting
today, you can get a one
year .US domain registration (plus
a free one year personal email account) for $0.98. Coupon code
GETUSONLINE will make it a reality.
Offer is limited to 5 per
business/ household.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 27, 2013
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

*EATING POUNDED YAM, with cold malt while babe is remove pimples for my chest. Ouch easy sweery*

LMAO...

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 9:12am On Jul 27, 2013
2s£xy:
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

*EATING POUNDED YAM, with cold malt while babe is remove pimples for my chest. Ouch easy sweery*

LMAO...
hahahahaha. Oga 2sexy Make them no remove ur ¤¤¤¤ join ohh. Dnt say anytin just peepin 4rm d window grin
2s£xy:

LMAO...
hahahahaha. Oga 2sexy Make them no remove ur ¤¤¤¤ join ohh. Dnt say anytin just peepin 4rm d window
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by wirinet(m): 10:33am On Jul 27, 2013
bomking4x:

The VPN is the problem. If you plan to use Nigerian address and Bank account, you must show transparency by using nigerian IP. I have registered with godaddy, bodis, sedo, betfair and lots of others with my Nigerian IP, you just need to convince them of your identity and residencial address, and having a foreign IP with a nigerian address is suspicious.

And another problem with VPN is that their IPs are often dynamic, meaning they change constantly. So your location changes each time you log into your account.

You should realize that you must be doing something wrong since you are having problems with most sites you registered with. I suggest you write the support of those sites and explain why you used a foreign IP to access their site. Apologize and promise to never use foreign IP to log into their sites again if re-admitted. Also send scanned copies of your drivers license, electricity bill and your debit card(remember to blot out the last 4 digits). If you are lucky they might restore your account. if that does not work, then you will have to open other accounts with new IP (Nigerian), new name and new details.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by bomking4x: 11:01am On Jul 27, 2013
wirinet:

The VPN is the problem. If you plan to use Nigerian address and Bank account, you must show transparency by using nigerian IP. I have registered with godaddy, bodis, sedo, betfair and lots of others with my Nigerian IP, you just need to convince them of your identity and residencial address, and having a foreign IP with a nigerian address is suspicious.

And another problem with VPN is that their IPs are often dynamic, meaning they change constantly. So your location changes each time you log into your account.

You should realize that you must be doing something wrong since you are having problems with most sites you registered with. I suggest you write the support of those sites and explain why you used a foreign IP to access their site. Apologize and promise to never use foreign IP to log into their sites again if re-admitted. Also send scanned copies of your drivers license, electricity bill and your debit card(remember to blot out the last 4 digits). If you are lucky they might restore your account. if that does not work, then you will have to open other accounts with new IP (Nigerian), new name and new details.

I think you are making sense here,Godaddy just unblocked my account after scanning my debit card and passport to them,I will try that of sedo now but I don't think afternic's own is VPN or change of IP Problem.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Tekkyboy(m): 11:06am On Jul 27, 2013
wirinet:

hummm,but in dis domain business u have to hide ur 9ja identity in other to make good sales according to my ogas@the top
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 11:09am On Jul 27, 2013
bomking4x:

I think you are making sense here,Godaddy just unclocked my account after scanning my debit card and passport to them,I will try that of sedo now but I don't think afternic's own is VPN or change of IP Problem.
Thanks

Exactly

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.