Stats: 3,171,401 members, 7,881,462 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:16 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (574347 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by akeemag: 2:51pm On Jul 22, 2013
mrnestyy1985: Just like i always do. Research my domains, and wait for domain discount offers like this

.COM domain. $0.99. Godaddy.com. GOFA1001AA
EXPIRED CODE, not working
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 22, 2013
[size=38pt]monster coupons[/size]

iap299c 2.99$ .com

cjcrmn299c 2.99$ .com

cjcfw299c 2.99$ .com

cjc299c 2.99$ .com

gtngcuk06 2.95$ .com

cag249 2.49$ .com

fork 1.99$ .com

KRENN 1.99$ .com

rooster 1.99$ .com

hinch199 1.99$ .com

mixtape 1.99$ .com

iap32np 32% off

cjc32np 32% off new products

cjcrmn4fp 4$ .com + Free privacy

iap4fp 4$ .com

iap599v1 5$ .com up to 5

iapsiteus 3.99$ .US

scam14 7.99 .net & .org renewal

gd50bbpd5 .net renewal

iapd799cc 7.99 .co

ok9 7$ renewals

gdbb776 7.50$ .org .net renewal
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 22, 2013
Remember the FREE7 @Godaddy coupon we posted for a $4 .com with free privacy?

Try FREE1, FREE2, FREE3, FREE4, FREE5, FREE6, FREE8 and FREE9, they are all reported to also work!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Tekkyboy(m): 4:58pm On Jul 22, 2013
following
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Tekkyboy(m): 5:01pm On Jul 22, 2013
@2sexy,pls i do'nt know how to unquote that post.i'av been trying it since yesterday,pls help
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by wisyno(m): 5:28pm On Jul 22, 2013
I greet Ogas Mrnestyy and 2sexy and every meaningful contributor to this thread. My questions go to Mrnestyy;
Do u pay $9 to flippa to list just one domain for sale or the 9dolls is a one-time registration to list all your domains whenever you have?

In the google researches using these your tools stated below, if the 1st has results of less that ten thousand, the 2nd in less than 10million and the 3rd in less than 100, what will be your judgement about the domain name?

Allinurl: (domain name)
Intitle: (domain name)
Intext domain name)

Thanks for your answer.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by teeboy4x(m): 5:32pm On Jul 22, 2013
2sexy Thanks for the CODES, still looking for $0.99 Code.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 22, 2013
click on modify post and u are done but dont leave it empty, at least a dot will do
Tek%kyboy:
@2sexy,pls i do'nt know how to unquote that post.i'av been trying it since yesterday,pls help
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 22, 2013
akeemag: EXPIRED CODE, not working
Still working

https://www.godaddy.com/?isc=Cjccadom2
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 22, 2013
teeboy4x: 2sexy Thanks for the CODES, still looking for $0.99 Code.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 8:12pm On Jul 22, 2013
mrnestyy1985:

What exactly is the code pls?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2013
i just used hinch199 to purchase a domain at $2
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 9:10pm On Jul 22, 2013
Shawnmayor: i just used hinch199 to purchase a domain at $2

But why the godaddy site is asking for Call-in Pin when registering account on it?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 22, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

But why the godaddy site is asking for Call-in Pin when registering account on it?
if its a 4-digit pin, then its for security purposes. Just use digits you can remember
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by teeboy4x(m): 12:03am On Jul 23, 2013
Am unable to purchase domain on godaddy...below is the error message

Unfortunately, we are unable to process your purchase using this form of payment. Please utilize another form of payment, or contact (480) 505-8855 for further assistance.

Please click here to go back and confirm that your information is correct.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:29am On Jul 23, 2013
^^ ive gotten that error time and time again. Its either the coupon code or youve got issues with your Card. Maybe not enough funds

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 23, 2013
Does anybody here have wirinet's number?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by akeemag: 8:51am On Jul 23, 2013
mrnestyy1985:

has any one test this code; cjccadom2, not working here
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 23, 2013
Look, no 0.99 code will work for naija and you will always have that error message up there.

Get your hands on any of the codes I have given above... $2.99 isn't much.
akeemag: has any one test this code; cjccadom2, not working here
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 23, 2013
[quote author=mrnestyy1985]

well, there are some things that are not ideal to share on public networks. if u know what i mean.

I dont mean you should go anonymous... but when trying to get your certification, you dont have to tell them you are a genuine nigerian. just signed the fucking agreement and upload it with the required documents usually "passport".....

Just a tip for you guys.
in order to buy and sell domain, you need an email address,a name, an address and a phone number right? It doesnt mean they will visit your home address to confirm you live there. It doesnt mean they must call you before you can buy or sell the domain.
It doesnt also mean when a buyer wants to buy your domain, they must meet you in person to pay. 90% of domains sells between a buyer and a seller were made through email communication and the marketplace.

The marketplace like sedo needs your name,email address and home address to verify that you are the real owner of the domain. How do they do that? They simply compare the info on WHOIS to the info you used when registering on sedo. That is why you need to be consistent with any info you provide. dont use different name or address or phone number when registering and different infos when selling.

What does all this imply? it means you can use a different info but be consistent with what ever you choose to use.the email address and your Name is an essential info bcus you need your Name when receiving payment and you need your email when verifying domain ownership. the rest is just addons. but stay consistent with your addons.

I dont remember the process i took when i registered my sedo account but i bet it wasnt that difficult like the way you guys explained.What you should understand is that if domain sellers dont post their domain on sedo and sellers dont see domains to buy on sedo. Sedo wont make profit. Sedo needs buyers and sellers to make profit so everybody is welcome on sedo if you understand how domain buying and selling works and follow their terms and condition. I hope i have buttressed enough for easy understanding. thousand questions
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 23, 2013
mrnestyy1985:

well, if you use sedo transfer or other transfer service like escrow.com.. getting your money is so easy. this is how an escrow service work.

the buyer pays the money to sedo or escrow.com. sedo confirms the money and instruct you through a secured platform to transfer the domain to the buyers account usually a domain account number or email.On transferring the domain to the buyer, the buyer confirm the transfer and instruct sedo to release your money for you... is up to you to choose which ever destination you want your money to be transfered to onese the trasaction goes smooth. other additional charge you might incure could be transfer charge.if you like tell sedo to tranfer ur money go benin, dem go transfer am.as long as you use the same sedo transfer plateform during communication.

if the buyer pay the money and sedo instruct you to transfer. if you no transfer am after some few days, sedo go refund the money to the buyer and in retaliation, dem go close your account bcus u b badmarket. if you trasnfer the domain to the seller and the seller talk say him no recieve the domain, sedo go confirm am using the domain account number and email address wey the buyer provide. then dem go pay you ur money if dem see the domain there. they also have some agreement with the registerers to check for scams. have u ever wondered why when buying a domain, they give u the option of adding privacy ie, WHOIS will not be able to disclose ur personal info like name,address and phone number?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 23, 2013
mrnestyy1985: Nawaoo ,

I never knew nigerians go through this process on sedo. For me, i just need to download, sign and upload their agreement form. After then my account was approve.

I did suggest to you guys not to " remind them that you are a Nigerian.dont remind them that nigerians are scammers" by so doing. They will go through the normal sedo process without unnessary further check. Its like going to the bank for a loan and telling reminding the bank manager that you might not pay back the loan bcus u dont have a job. Let them decide that form themself
it seems if you re accessing the sedo website with a nigerian IP d form will require you to send abi attach all those documents, I'm usin a U.S ip and na just to sign and submit form I see.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by teeboy4x(m): 9:47am On Jul 23, 2013
Shawnmayor: ^^ ive gotten that error time and time again. Its either the coupon code or youve got issues with your Card. Maybe not enough funds

You are right bro,am using the $.99 code since but I snapped 1 with hinch now.

Thanks bro
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 23, 2013
Mrnesty, I need 3 letter .co.uk domain to reg. Can u help me with a couple?

Not what u are thinking; no flippa cheesy- bad boy me !
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 23, 2013
2s£xy:
Mrnesty, I need 3 letter .co.uk domain to reg. Can u help me with a couple?

Not what u are thinking; no flippa cheesy- bad boy me !
thanks for ur replies n for that site. its an eye opener.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lifestyle1(m): 11:22am On Jul 23, 2013
Lossless.co.uk

jauca.com

pedimented.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by wirinet(m): 11:32am On Jul 23, 2013
2s£xy:
Does anybody here have wirinet's number?

I am here, I hope you get something good for me, I will give you a call later today once I can retrieve your number from my email
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lifestyle1(m): 11:38am On Jul 23, 2013
trae.co.uk

hien.co.uk

ikke.co.uk

auta.co.uk

futa.co.uk
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 23, 2013
Thanks but I need 3 letters, just 3 letters!
life_style: trae.co.uk

hien.co.uk

ikke.co.uk

auta.co.uk

futa.co.uk
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 23, 2013
Oga... Just needing a little insight ni as an elder bro. Thanks. U can send me ur number make I call u.
wirinet:

I am here, I hope you get something good for me, I will give you a call later today once I can retrieve your number from my email
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lifestyle1(m): 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2013
2s£xy:
Thanks but I need 3 letters, just 3 letters!

I can get them.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lifestyle1(m): 1:30pm On Jul 23, 2013
life_style: trae.co.uk

hien.co.uk

ikke.co.uk

auta.co.uk

futa.co.uk

only 2 of these domains are still available as at the time of writing this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick