Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,877 members, 7,945,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:03 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (581428 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by wisyno(m): 8:48pm On Oct 16, 2013
2s£xy:
Lol... Do you know what the seller did to make that sale? I am of the school of thought that don't make your domain sales more difficult than they currently are because some of such sales are like 1 in 100 even though weekly domain sales reports aren't good meter to gauge the probability of successes with such sale.

When CloudGuru.com will be reported or (not reported cos it is a private sale) some folks may think that it just happened without considering what happened behind the seen to initiate such sale.

If I am currently working on something you may not know but when I announce I made sale, everyone get memerized and hypnotized but no one ask:' what happened behind the scene'

Na so e just be, bros. Nothing good comes easy. By the way, we no dey see u for the other thread again o. Pls come back home, we dey miss you grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 8:54pm On Oct 16, 2013
wisyno:

If we are to make rough evaluation, we need to know what biz it can be used for. Limosine service centre? Limosine sales centre? Limosine spare parts market?

Limousine hire services... the description is on the site: limotex.com

Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 8:58pm On Oct 16, 2013
grandstar: does it stand for limo texas? that may have value.

Yest, actually stands for Limousine Texas, as Limotex.com, u can visit the site and see, i did it a bit just to make it look nice
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 16, 2013
wisyno:

Na so e just be, bros. Nothing good comes easy. By the way, we no dey see u for the other thread again o. Pls come back home, we dey miss you grin

this is the mother of all...

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2013
2s£xy:
http://thisbigcity.net/introducing-worlds-first-city-robots/

Think about City Robots and Robots City

WTF......... shocked shocked shocked

Check your mail.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:29pm On Oct 16, 2013
2s£xy, check mail.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Tekkyboy(m): 7:34am On Oct 17, 2013
I nver know this thread is stil active o,even my oga@top ar coming back to d thread.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chlbenze: 8:22am On Oct 17, 2013
Tek%kyboy:
I nver know this thread is stil active o,even my oga@top ar coming back to d thread.
welcome back tekkyboy, have been looking 4 u, pls i want u to unquote me at https://www.nairaland.com/1239593/domain-name-business-easiest-most/2 pls jst clear it. Thank @2sexy u have a mail
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by grandstar(m): 12:17pm On Oct 17, 2013
The rejected stone has become the chief cornerpiece. Not yet actually

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 17, 2013
Lol... You have a domain deal?
grandstar: The rejected stone has become the chief cornerpiece. Not yet actually
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 17, 2013
You have mail. Thanks.

I can see the attach feature for gmail ooo. Their new mobile interface sucks and no means of switching to desktop.

I need help
thegoodjoehunt: 2s£xy, check mail.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by delln(m): 3:43pm On Oct 17, 2013
delln:
Creating domain could be easy, but selling it would take real patience in order to realize expenses incurred.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 17, 2013
2s£xy:
You have mail. Thanks.

I can see the attach feature for gmail ooo. Their new mobile interface sucks and no means of switching to desktop.

I need help
2sexy u better go reply d msgs in ur whatsapp b4 I break e-bottle for ur head.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chlbenze: 4:33pm On Oct 17, 2013
@2sexy check ur mail
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2013
Replied.
Chlbenze: @2sexy check ur mail
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by akeemag: 5:25pm On Oct 17, 2013
2s£xy:
You have mail. Thanks.

I need help
use d 1 u wnt in ur browser
MOBILE
https://mail.google.com/mail/x/
DESKTOP
https://mail.google.com/mail/h/

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 17, 2013
Hahahhahha... Thanks bro. God bless you soosooooooosoososo much.

akeemag:
MOBILE
DESKTOP
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 17, 2013
2s£xy:
Hahahhahha... Thanks bro. God bless you soosooooooosoososo much.

2sexy what u did 2day is very very wrong.. U kud ve just explained tins 2dem, instead of lyin and telling them u own my account?? Like seriously? Guy u fall my hand, I ve told dem all dat happnd. What u did is not good, u were just selfish n made dem close my account for ntn..
Lesson learnt.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 17, 2013
Guy chill na. How am I supposed to know they will close your account na. It's not selfish thing cos they never told me they will close the account. I only apologised for breaking their rule and said they should pardon my ignorance. That was all I said. How am I supposed to know what happened on the other end and was I not the same person that informed you about the message?

Why are you angry at me...? ?

gcfr.com:
2sexy what u did 2day is very very wrong.. U kud ve just explained tins 2dem, instead of lyin and telling them u own my account?? Like seriously? Guy u fall my hand, I ve told dem all dat happnd. What u did is not good, u were just selfish n made dem close my account for ntn..
Lesson learnt.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 17, 2013
U have a message on whatsapp abi u don block me ni?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 17, 2013
Which rule did u break?? She said u told her u own my account! why didn't u just explain tins 2dem instead of just admitting to smetin u didn't do?? Stop askin me to chill cos dz kind tin dae vex me, u simply ditched me, little as dz issue may sound e no good at all. Person no fit rely on you at all.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 17, 2013
2s£xy:
U have a message on whatsapp abi u don block me ni?

my whatsaap don expire! I swear if u dae here I for don break ur head with plank, joke apart. Dz is pure ditching!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 17, 2013
It is not bro. I deactivated my vibration on whatsapp and that why when I am off there, I don't know whats going on and rarely reply.

Please learn not to act under anger because it isn't wise. I lost a friendship back in may because I acted under anger and trust me, my heart aches each time I think about it.

I will message them now.

No break my head o. Na 1 head I get and na hin I dey use do domain ooh. U wan render me cash less if u break this domain head na.

Chill biko.
gcfr.com:
my whatsaap don expire! I swear if u dae here I for don break ur head with plank, joke apart. Dz is pure ditching!

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 17, 2013
2s£xy:
It is not bro. I deactivated my vibration on whatsapp and that why when I am off there, I don't know whats going on and rarely reply.

Please learn not to act under anger because it isn't wise. I lost a friendship back in may because I acted under anger and trust me, my heart aches each time I think about it.

I will message them now.

No break my head o. Na 1 head I get and na hin I dey use do domain ooh. U wan render me cash less if u break this domain head na.

Chill biko.
haha, I never vex na, all my posts end wit silly jokes.. No need sendn any msg, as I ve asked her to come to this thread to know we're frnds! Always don't do tins for ur own benefit alone, e no good.. I wouldn't ve done d same tu u! My reputation matters a lot to me,so I don't play with it at all.. Case closed oo

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2013
Ok thank you for continuing to help us understand
the connection.
I am sure you will understand our need to verify any
accounts that could potentially be a security risk.
I will re-open your account but ask that you both
never post in each-others sales threads and suggest
you both keep your accounts separate in future to
stop to stop any further confusion.
I am aware you will not see this message once I re-
open this thread so will do so once you post here to
confirm you understand the above then will moved it
to suitable area.
Kind regards
Michelle
Today, 08:17 PM

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:18pm On Oct 17, 2013
Do you know about Google home page. The mobile version is worrying me and I want to switch to desktop.
akeemag:
MOBILE
DESKTOP
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by akeemag: 9:38pm On Oct 17, 2013
thegoodjoehunt: Do you know about Google home page. The mobile version is worrying me and I want to switch to desktop.

follow d dis link
then login, scroll down to the bottom and click on google home. Maybe dat wat u wnt

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:08pm On Oct 17, 2013
I have seen how they did it. No stress.

Yet this crooks call Nigerians scammers.angry
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by grandstar(m): 10:16pm On Oct 17, 2013
[quote author=thegoodjoehunt][color=#000099][b]Valuate . com just stole my domain. Check it on whois . com, it is registered to networksolutions. Registered this evening. Scroll down you will see

HOW DID THEY STEAL IT? DID THEY HACK YOUR ACCOUNT?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:23pm On Oct 17, 2013
grandstar:

Well I have learnt my lesson, but the loss is too huge.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 17, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

I found out the domain was available. I knew it was good but decided to appraise it to be sure before registering. So I decided to use valuate auto appraisal tool since it is automated, I felt there was no risk.

After appraising it, I went to register it and theu had registered it immediately I appraised it.

Well I have learnt my lesson, but the loss is too huge.
The experience will make you a successful professional in the nearest future

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:40pm On Oct 17, 2013
It wasn't them who stole it. I have seen who did.

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.