Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,756 members, 7,886,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 07:21 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (574854 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 20, 2013

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Onyi2008: 4:43pm On Oct 20, 2013
check and click on this link for business idea http:///first-joblink/?id=Judeontop or try this
http:///H8Jb1d
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1484030/worlds-first-bionic-man-heart

http://www.whois.com/whois/bionicbodypart.com

also available is ********.com. If you can wait for quite a long time, grab it.

BTW, Rick has BionicFashion.com at this year's TRAFFIC event for more that $30,000.

BionicBot.com was registered in March.

Alright brothers, all the best.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 21, 2013
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 21, 2013
There are in same league as robot(s).

gcfr.com:
your brain is good o, I also curled out one domain after readin dat thread too, now I ve two names, I.e if nobdy here + d entire world snaps it.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 21, 2013
GONE:

iBionic.com

Bionictech.com

Bionicstechnology.com

BionicRobots.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 21, 2013
2s£xy:
There are in same league as robot(s).

well, I sent it to ur whatsapp? Bionicpro will soon vanish if nobdy here takes it, I don broke
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2013
2s£xy:
GONE:

iBionic.com

Bionictech.com

Bionicstechnology.com

BionicRobots.com

lol I actually searched for bionicrobots after readn d thread.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chlbenze: 5:02pm On Oct 21, 2013
Nice one though not registering. Wait let me go and find good names to post here
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chlbenze: 5:08pm On Oct 21, 2013
Chlbenze: Nice one though not registering. Wait let me go and find good names to post here
wow i think many has got this info years back (smartbionic.com) is 8yrs old and it is for sale, so surprise about dat, my question is can you hold a domain for 8 years undecided
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 21, 2013
Chlbenze: wow i think many has got this info years back smartbionic.com is 8yrs old and it is for sale, so surprise about dat, my question is can you hold a domain for 8 years undecided
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 21, 2013
That's what I told you days ago;Once I am on opera mini, I don't know what's going on behind, except I switch.

I would have taken it but I have decided that I won't register anymore names till I sell a domain for at least $200.

I also have my 25k bigdata domain to renew by first week of November. So, I am staying off for now. If I drop this on namepros, trust it would be gone in a matter of milliseconds.
gcfr.com:
well, I sent it to ur whatsapp? It will soon vanish if nobdy here takes it, I don broke
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 21, 2013
Will reg it 2moro if nbdy here takes it, don't post it on namepros o

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 21, 2013
If that's the case, let me delete it from the post. Do so too. wink
gcfr.com:
Will reg it 2moro if nbdy here takes it, don't post it on namepros o
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 21, 2013
Do you have catchy LLLL.com? They are buying and you can get paid right NOW if they like your domain!

http://www.cax.com/contact/

it's time to start searching for LLLL.com brothers because they seem to be the next target after LLL.com and that's why this company is buying them... They ain't no fool, bro.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 21, 2013
Catch LLLL.com? Ah dat will be difficult

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 21, 2013
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2013
2s£xy:
It's solar domains cheesy

http://thisdomainnameisforsale.com/solar-resurgence-solar-power-fascinates-wall-street-valley-street/

scroll to the end of the blog.
all last year sales 2012, just two happnd march n april

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 21, 2013
2s£xy:
Do you have catchy LLLL.com? They are buying and you can get paid right NOW if they like your domain!

http://www.cax.com/contact/

it's time to start searching for LLLL.com brothers because they seem to be the next target after LLL.com and that's why this company is buying them... They ain't no fool, bro.
And all LLLL.com re taken incase anybdy is searching.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 21, 2013
Some are still available
gcfr.com:
And all LLLL.com re taken incase anybdy is searching.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 21, 2013
2s£xy:
Some are still available

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:01am On Oct 22, 2013
2s£xy:
It's solar domains cheesy

http://thisdomainnameisforsale.com/solar-resurgence-solar-power-fascinates-wall-street-valley-street/

scroll to the end of the blog.

Solar-Panel.com -- $4,800.

Very shocking sale.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by justlanreaji: 2:29am On Oct 22, 2013
News!!! Just loaded and free of charge. Contact 232E12C2 now get more details
If you are interested in
Guide to Become a Bakery Owner 
- Guide to Become a Bar Owner 
- Guide to Become a Bookstore Owner 
- Guide to Become a Cleaning Business Owner
- Guide to Become a Gift Basket Business Owner 
- Guide to Become a Gift Shop Owner 
Guide to Become a Restaurant Owner 
Guide to Become a Social Entrepreneur

then let's get started.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 22, 2013
Incase anybody is interested, we can join funds and buy an LLLL.com even if its non premium, I will make sure the ROI is high.. I ve $10 already, and theirz one currently for sale for $20.. Anybody?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 22, 2013
Is it pronounceable?
gcfr.com:
Incase anybody is interested, we can join funds and buy an LLLL.com even if its non premium, I will make sure the ROI is high.. I ve $10 already, and theirz one currently for sale for $20.. Anybody?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 22, 2013
2s£xy:
Is it pronounceable?
depends on how good ur tongue is cheesy anyways doe I will try cax.com, buh they re not d only buyers right now.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 22, 2013
Never get excited when your buyer is from UK. They are very cunning, pathetic and less than averagely willing to keep their words.

http://acro.net/blog/domains/do-you-honor-your-word/comment-page-1/#comment-24767
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 22, 2013
Davoe, respect yourself! Do not repeat this nonsense here agaian. angry
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 10:14am On Oct 22, 2013
Skelewu.com grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.