Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,697 members, 7,911,922 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 05:51 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (578029 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:41pm On Oct 17, 2013
Mrcdorv: The experience will make you a successful professional in the nearest future

I know I am not shaking. I just have to keep learning the ropes of this business. Thanks.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:56am On Oct 18, 2013
Did anyone saw the domain name?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:00am On Oct 18, 2013
2s£xy:
Did anyone saw the domain name?

I wrote it before but I removed it because of personal reasons.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:56am On Oct 18, 2013
2s£xy:
CloudTechnologi.com is available anyways...

cloudtechnologi.com is still available, are we afraid of buying it cheesy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 18, 2013
Lol
Weselion:

cloudtechnologi.com is still available, are we afraid of buying it cheesy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chlbenze: 9:44am On Oct 18, 2013
Gudmornin all @2sexy just register few domain yesterday, i think dat mayb my last registration until i sell, will keep d domains i have for years till i find d right buyer, at thesame time contacting end ushers, will announce my 1st sale on dis thread, and by God grace, throw a thread party here. Once again am greatful to u all, especially my mentor 2sexy. GOD BLESS U...ALL

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mobiss(m): 11:23am On Oct 18, 2013
For those who r conversant wt keyword planner,pls, if am try evaluate volume of search for a particular keywords let say sumfing like 'storytellerpage.com' nw. Am I to type in wt space in btw each word or combine it all 2gether?i.e ' story teller page' and search.

If thats d way this thing na long it thing,cos at times u get a low volume seach bt u knw d keyword is good & suitable to sell. Wht do u think?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:15pm On Oct 18, 2013
mobiss: For those who r conversant wt keyword planner,pls, if am try evaluate volume of search for a particular keywords let say sumfing like 'storytellerpage.com' nw. Am I to type in wt space in btw each word or combine it all 2gether?i.e ' story teller page' and search.

If thats d way this thing na long it thing,cos at times u get a low volume seach bt u knw d keyword is good & suitable to sell. Wht do u think?

One of the biggest newbie mistakes is going with your gut feelings. I bought a lot of thrash that way. If you want to be a keyword search domainer, then stick to your tool. If you still feel the domain is worth it, find a means of finding if the domain has value. At the end, we do this for end users, not for ourselves.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 18, 2013
But do note that you aren't entirely wrong in your approach, the problem was NOT knowing what valuable domain is. GUTs is you need to succeed in anything... I will share my story later today.
thegoodjoehunt:

One of the biggest newbie mistakes is going with your gut feelings. I bought a lot of thrash that way. If you want to be a keyword search domainer, then stick to your tool. If you still feel the domain is worth it, find a means of finding if the domain has value. At the end, we do this for end users, not for ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 1:01pm On Oct 18, 2013
Does anyone know if Domainlore charge the £5 per domain or for all domains one will list?

Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mobiss(m): 2:13pm On Oct 18, 2013
@2sexy,will like to hear d gist bro. And housemate,please,what is '.mobi' market trend like,cos i got one cloudxxxxxxxxxx.mobi to register. Need ur advice on this urgently. Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by wisyno(m): 2:15pm On Oct 18, 2013
Dotcom, I just checked out limotex.com and I think it is cool. I advise you to put up as many US free classified ads for its sale, targeting only texas location with the site link on the adverts. This strategy could just do the magic.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 7:31pm On Oct 18, 2013

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 7:32pm On Oct 18, 2013
mobiss: @2sexy,will like to hear d gist bro. And housemate,please,what is '.mobi' market trend like,cos i got one cloudxxxxxxxxxx.mobi to register. Need ur advice on this urgently. Thanks

From my understanding, . Mobi don't command much sale.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mobiss(m): 8:32pm On Oct 18, 2013
Aiit,thanks.... But getting a high volume search number for a keyword domain. Seems to be far away from what i think, not encouraging when u see things like this. But giving it a shot may do miracle at times.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mobiss(m): 8:56pm On Oct 18, 2013
Housemates,please what could have caused the problem with registering a domain name on godaddy via godaddy coupon and UBA AFRICARD?
This is what i keep getting after proceeding out " THERE WAS A PROBLEM PROCESSING YOUR TRANSACTION,PLS VERIFY YOUR PAYMENT INFORMATION OR USE AN ALTERNATE FORM PAYMENT.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:11pm On Oct 18, 2013
mobiss: Housemates,please what could have caused the problem with registering a domain name on godaddy via godaddy coupon and UBA AFRICARD?
This is what i keep getting after proceeding out " THERE WAS A PROBLEM PROCESSING YOUR TRANSACTION,PLS VERIFY YOUR PAYMENT INFORMATION OR USE AN ALTERNATE FORM PAYMENT.
Invalid coupon code. Look for another.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mobiss(m): 9:19pm On Oct 18, 2013
Thanks! Got it done,just registered "onlinewears.com" guess is good one? grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mobiss(m): 11:17pm On Oct 18, 2013
kindly vote for my domain on bido to get listed soonest. I beg oooo grin click the link below
http://www.bido.com/Profile/Mobiss/Domains
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 19, 2013
Shawnmayor, your number isn't going through. What happened?

Please we need to talk.

I need 30 domains to make up a list.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Okattamgbee: 7:50am On Oct 19, 2013
mobiss: kindly vote for my domain on bido to get listed soonest. I beg oooo grin click the link below
list is empty.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Okattamgbee: 7:51am On Oct 19, 2013
mobiss: kindly vote for my domain on bido to get listed soonest. I beg oooo grin click the link below
list is empty.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 19, 2013
2s£xy:
Shawnmayor, your number isn't going through. What happened?

Please we need to talk.

I need 30 domains to make up a list.
send me a msg via mail or fb!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 19, 2013
I will have to dig oo. Just make a post on facebook and I will go from there.

Thanks
Shawnmayor: send me a msg via mail or fb!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by guyANDROID1: 9:55am On Oct 19, 2013
See what instica has to say about my domain

ALLNUDECAM.COM is worth $11,432.60 - Instica

I know some ppl here we be like see dis nigga jolificatin ova wat he doesn't know, but I tell you dat knowledge is not only achieve by one way but exploring so many ways.

I still thank 2sexy for the little enlightment and also Thank the flipping book by Teo that reveals how to sell domain fast through google search result and other wonderful ways.

Although I register one domain in 2011 for my site 'elitetalks.com which I wanted to sell after I loose interest in developing the site.

Mr PresideAdesida wanted to buy the domain that year but I don't know why he loose interest again maybe because he told me he still got many domain to sell that year.

Anyway the domain expire and I was cut-off from godaddy.

I'm not ready for domain business now as I have many things doing till ending of this year maybe next year by his grace I will resume to domain flipping, study the market very well and explore every means to become great in it.

Thanks all.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 10:56am On Oct 19, 2013
guy ANDROID: See what instica has to say about my domain

ALLNUDECAM.COM is worth $11,432.60 - Instica

I know some ppl here we be like see dis nigga jolificatin ova wat he doesn't know, but I tell you dat knowledge is not only achieve by one way but exploring so many ways.

I still thank 2sexy for the little enlightment and also Thank the flipping book by Teo that reveals how to sell domain fast through google search result and other wonderful ways.

Although I register one domain in 2011 for my site 'elitetalks.com which I wanted to sell after I loose interest in developing the site.

Mr PresideAdesida wanted to buy the domain that year but I don't know why he loose interest again maybe because he told me he still got many domain to sell that year.

Anyway the domain expire and I was cut-off from godaddy.

I'm not ready for domain business now as I have many things doing till ending of this year maybe next year by his grace I will resume to domain flipping, study the market very well and explore every means to become great in it.

Thanks all.

I don't think Instica na correct appraisal O!

My new domain that has over 78 views within an hour, erroroflaw.com , imagine it shows it worth $162,928.21 USD on Instica.. Na lie jor.
Instica na lie, go try am for valuate.com na, u go change your smile grin

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 19, 2013
2s£xy:
I will have to dig oo. Just make a post on facebook and I will go from there.

Thanks
sent on fb.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Seycy(m): 12:25pm On Oct 19, 2013
check out this new online business http:///PAYING-LINK/?ID=SEYCY
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 19, 2013
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 20, 2013
If you like, CityMails.com is available.

Do your research and see if there is any potential buyer.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by guyANDROID1: 9:52am On Oct 20, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

I don't think Instica na correct appraisal O!

My new domain that has over 78 views within an hour, erroroflaw.com , imagine it shows it worth $162,928.21 USD on Instica.. Na lie jor.
Instica na lie, go try am for valuate.com na, u go change your smile grin

What am saying is; if big company wanna buy the domain or if you keep renew your subscription over the years, it will worth even more than that depending on the value and your marketing

Some domain worth 150,000usd can be sold less than a thousand dollars, depending on your marketing and value of the domain, my domain also came with so many features like private, etc just for 4usd.

I will tell my friend in USA to sell the domain for me. There's a strategy I wanna use, cuz if I wanna as a Nigerian....Hmmmm na jozzin tin be dat ooo

So am not saying they are lying, that's just their own evaluation, just like predicting.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 20, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.