Stats: 3,198,285 members, 7,967,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 05:22 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (583496 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 12:02am On Nov 29, 2013
This bido na dead market place O! shocked
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:32am On Nov 29, 2013
lady deb: hello everyone, i just started reading this thread today and i stop at page 10 but decide to play with domain name on godaddy and they were all taken, kinda discouraging, but then i type a name that is unique, expecting it to be taken, only to get this 'this domain name is premium domain name and its available', but the shocker is the price 3989usd, pls house explain what this means and why its so.

The domain is already purchased and registered by someone. The person is using godaddy to market his domain and has put a buy it now (BIN) price. If someone wants that domain, he can purchase it at that price through godaddy.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:36am On Nov 29, 2013
Samchuky: Pls guys, i own these domains and i want to sell off: dealsecurities.com, introk.com, catronet.com

pls wat advice wud u give 2 me. They r currently on godaddy auction.

I wud also appreciate ur appraisals of d domain. Thanks

Start with valuate dot com. It is the only domain appraisal tool I trust. It uses the same parameters as estibot.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chlbenze: 4:23am On Nov 29, 2013
Am also interested @presag also give me ur valid email
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:40am On Nov 29, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Start with valuate dot com. It is the only domain appraisal tool I trust. It uses the same parameters as estibot.
I think estibot provides more details.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 7:27am On Nov 29, 2013
do u think this domains need adsense for now? KonstantinosMitroglou.com, & KelechiIheanacho.com

Though when am less busy can still work more on them
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mintyx(m): 8:05am On Nov 29, 2013
I saw a scrolling news yesterday that Sony corp filled a patent for "smartwig". Already the .coms, .net of it are already taken and some are already on the premium list. Before they get the patent, if anyone can buy one of the remaining names, who knows, it could be useful. im not interested for some reasons though!

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mintyx(m): 8:13am On Nov 29, 2013
But finally this domaining thing could be a biatch sometimes! These days, even when im reading the bible, my inner consciousness is always focused and looking out for "unique names" all the time lol. I always go out with a pen and paper lately and my android fone has suddenly become a great companion. Its all good tho..

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:19am On Nov 29, 2013
gcfr.com:
I think estibot provides more details.

Estibot provides more details but you can appraise one domain a dayn.

What most need is dollar valuation, ie how much is your domain really worth and valuate allows four a day.

Note it is good for old, keyword non-generic domains. It suc.ks for future trends, trending and brandable domains.

Good for newbies.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mymadam(m): 8:35am On Nov 29, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Estibot provides more details but you can appraise one domain a dayn.

What most need is dollar valuation, ie how much is your domain really worth and valuate allows four a day.

Note it is good for old, keyword non-generic domains. It suc.ks for future trends, trending and brandable domains.

Good for newbies.

Newbie? No problem, you can valuate up to 15 domains a day at Valuate.com for FREE! Yes, simply register... again for FREE! I however valuate up to 500 domains at Estibot.com via my PAID MEMBERSHIP. It's worth it especially for end-user leads. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Samchuky(m): 9:11am On Nov 29, 2013
gcfr.com:
from estibot.com $0 doe I think catronet.com is brandable, try namerific.com. Goodluck.
thanks man
bt pls, hw can it b branded?
Moreso, dealsecurities.com ws appraised 4 abt 500-1000 dollars on godaddy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 29, 2013
mymadam:

Newbie? No problem, you can valuate up to 15 domains a day at Valuate.com for FREE! Yes, simply register... again for FREE! I however valuate up to 500 domains at Estibot.com via my PAID MEMBERSHIP. It's worth it especially for end-user leads. God bless Nigeria.
lol God bless Nigeria, Amen!
Meanwhile, you can valuate as many domains as you want on either valuate.com or estibot. No limit.
All you've to do is clear you cache once u reach ur limit, and you re good to go.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 29, 2013
mintyx: But finally this domaining thing could be a biatch sometimes! These days, even when im reading the bible, my inner consciousness is always focused and looking out for "unique names" all the time lol. I always go out with a pen and paper lately and my android fone has suddenly become a great companion. Its all good tho..
welcome to domaining..you've now been officially initiated. cheesy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 29, 2013
Samchuky:
thanks man
bt pls, hw can it b branded?
Moreso, dealsecurities.com ws appraised 4 abt 500-1000 dollars on godaddy
That's why they always advice you guy to read from the beginning, if you don't know the meaning of "try namerific" @page 95, then Goodluck bro.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by OXCUBA: 1:06pm On Nov 29, 2013
NIGGA I NEED YA ...HELP
Chlbenze: Am also interested @presag also give me ur valid email
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 29, 2013
Fading away grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chlbenze: 2:06pm On Nov 29, 2013
OXCUBA: NIGGA I NEED YA ...HELP
wat can i do for you bro?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2013
Dont know whats taking Bodis to disburse payment even after the buyer is in control of the domain. I think im going to damn escrow next time sad

mintyx: Already the .coms, .net of it are already taken and some are already on the premium list.
How long did it take you to recieve payment after transferring the domain
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 29, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: do u think this domains need adsense for now? KonstantinosMitroglou.com, & KelechiIheanacho.com

Though when am less busy can still work more on them
Adsense policies are more strict now. most times, you have to apply more than thrice before you get accepted, cuz they will keep on adding requirements. Do you have a "Private Policy" page on the sites. also your domain should bear a minimum of 3 month age
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 29, 2013
shawnmayour: Dont know whats taking Bodis to disburse payment even after the buyer is in control of the domain. I think im going to damn escrow next time sad

How long did it take you to recieve payment after transferring the domain
haba bros, u sef don sell domain ni? And u no tell people? Okay o. Well, congrats....
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 29, 2013
2s£xy:
haba bros, u sef don sell domain ni? And u no tell people? Okay o. Well, congrats....

its not that much, going back to domaining. low $x.x.x
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by OXCUBA: 2:36pm On Nov 29, 2013
Chlbenze: wat can i do for you bro?
drop your .. EMAIL .. LEMME SEND .. YOU A ... MESSAGE
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 2:55pm On Nov 29, 2013
shawnmayour: Adsense policies are more strict now. most times, you have to apply more than thrice before you get accepted, cuz they will keep on adding requirements. Do you have a "Private Policy" page on the sites. also your domain should bear a minimum of 3 month age

Ok i see, adsense should stay then!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Ok i see, adsense should stay then!
For some weeks. You need to source for traffic and quality contents
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chlbenze: 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2013
OXCUBA: drop your .. EMAIL .. LEMME SEND .. YOU A ... MESSAGE
i can not paste my email here, just send me a pm
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chlbenze: 3:36pm On Nov 29, 2013
@ dotcom, i have an ads en se acct maybe will can strike a deal. very risky, but may consider if it generate lots of traffic mayb 1k traffic per day grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 3:40pm On Nov 29, 2013
Just a question...

Surprisingly, if a domainer decided to stop domaining and offered you his/her domain LLL.com pronounceable for $10k and ask you to pay $5k upfront, and pay another $5k after pushing.

Does the deal worth invest?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chlbenze: 3:47pm On Nov 29, 2013
If it is a good name and a legit seller, it is a good deal. But consider the amount and ur budget
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 29, 2013
It's better than nothing. A sale is a sale and I am sure you got if for hand reg.

Where can you turn 300 naira to 16,000 naira or more? Tell me.
shawnmayour: its not that much, going back to domaining. low $x.x.x
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 29, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: Just a question...

Surprisingly, if a domainer decided to stop domaining and offered you his/her domain LLL.com pronounceable for $10k and ask you to pay $5k upfront, and pay another $5k after pushing.

Does the deal worth invest?

If he wants to stop domaining, he will take that domain to auction and let everyone battle it out and if they do not meet his reserve prize, he does not sell. I suspect foul play here. You pay $5k upfront. For what??

Why didn't he suggest escrow payment. Have you even confirmed he owns a domain like that??

Why do you think somebody would secretly sell a potential 6 figure name for $10k to a private party??

Questions need to be answered

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 29, 2013
2s£xy:
It's better than nothing. A sale is a sale and I am sure you got if for hand reg.

Where can you turn 300 naira to 16,000 naira or more? Tell me.
I dont even consider this a sale yet. My next step is to sell off those domains i registered when i was still registering garbages at a reseller prize and chill till maybe next year. Then we approach domaining in a more professional angle.

Register or backorder names that i can renew for 10 yrs(if it comes to that). The 4 figure and 5 figure sales are not far-fetched. We will surely get to desired place

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick