Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,240 members, 7,943,465 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 04:09 PM

123huawei's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 123huawei's Profile / 123huawei's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Romance / Re: I Don't Want Children by 123huawei: 4:45am On Jul 26
Learn how nature's work and procure a generation for yourself
Family / Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by 123huawei: 12:51pm On Mar 02
Your colleague might be charm who knows?
But either way he needs courage from his spirituality to free himself from this physical, mental and emotional draining situations
Phones / Re: All Bank Networks Are Down! by 123huawei: 10:09pm On Feb 10
Moniepoint is not down

4 Likes

Phones / Re: All Bank Networks Are Down! by 123huawei: 10:08pm On Feb 10
Moniepoint is going

5 Likes

Romance / Re: Girl Friend Forget My Birthday Date by 123huawei: 9:06am On Jun 06, 2023
Women cant love the way we men love

4 Likes

Family / Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by 123huawei: 4:24am On May 17, 2023
Everything achievements has a sacrifice, continue praying from time to time, and beg for prayers from the right quarters, am sure you will get there. We also get there
Romance / Re: What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? by 123huawei: 5:10pm On Apr 28, 2023
Reminder ::remember that when our fore father was created, he was to obey God injunctions and glorify Him

1 Like

Career / Re: Difficulty Upgrading Certificate In State Civil Service by 123huawei: 5:03pm On Apr 22, 2023
This particular issue is common in civil service but if you have approval or retrospective approval it will be easy .
Aside this you have tobe in pardon list
And did you take the same course in your nce and degree (it might be another issue)?
And was your degree a teachable subject?
Romance / Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by 123huawei: 6:49pm On Apr 18, 2023
It's wrong to marry her

1 Like

Religion / Re: Will People's Prayers Work For Me After My Death? by 123huawei: 2:48pm On Apr 16, 2023
According to Islamic injunction things that will send prayers to the dead are:
Any good deeds the dead person behind and people benefit from it (even after dead)
Any prayer of the faithfuls of dead person and good deeds.
Romance / Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by 123huawei: 6:31pm On Nov 26, 2022
Mcslize:
You're supposed to throw the question at men to get a bird eye view of what could be going through his mind too, not just merely asking girls to tell you how they attracted a particular man.

We men want to be loved too, don't you think so? The mistake most of you ladies make is always wanting the man to be the one to make every of the move. It doesn't work like that.

We've gone past that era. Women now make the move order than just waiting for the guy to always be the one doing everything.

I am speaking from the perspective of a grown up man mature to start a family. But you know, ladies are just too lazy to put in the work. If you are waiting for me to be the one to always chat you up every time, call you and do everything, I will ghost you. Cuz I won't see you as a partner I can build anything reasonable with.

That's just my own perspective of girls that always waiting for guys to do everything and make every move.

I will make the move initially, but along the line, I expect you to check after me on your own from time to time. Only then I will see you as a genuine lady I can consider taking things to the next level with.

All ladies should try and learn. Don't always wait for a guy to call you before you call him. We are humans too. We want to be cared for and cherished just as much you ladies want to be cherished.

Please, kindly take note.

@ jackals
Travel / Re: Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) by 123huawei: 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2022
A great scholar ,he touch my life,what a great loss

1 Like

Nairaland / General / Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by 123huawei: 2:34pm On Jul 17, 2022
He doesn't listen to my advice and proud

11 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: I Am Searching For A Husband For My Colleague. by 123huawei: 4:55pm On Jul 11, 2022
Am a Muslim with those qualities you can connect me with 08170215980
Romance / Re: My Brother’s Fiancé’ Wants To Come Back After Running Away On Their Wedding Day by 123huawei: 3:41pm On May 01, 2022
We all err,but we need to learn from it,if what she is saying is truth then she need deliverance before marriage .
Your brother' can also accept her back if she would change
NYSC / Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by 123huawei: 6:08am On Apr 28, 2022
The disadvantages of social media and phones nowadays .also it's fast but also kills.
We should at least inform somebody of our destination anytime
Family / Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by 123huawei: 3:09pm On Sep 11, 2021
You can't tell the right decision now but I will advice you leave the pregnancy cos if you teach that your sis ways of abort,she might be a pro in that . better let her carry it and if she does not want the baby she can take it for adoption.hope you will heed to this remember nothing happens by mistakes,,who knows tomorrow
Nairaland / General / Re: What's Your Greatest Fear? by 123huawei: 6:18pm On Aug 10, 2021
The hereafter

2 Likes

Family / Re: Married Men In The House Please Advice Me by 123huawei: 7:45am On Jul 22, 2021
To add more remember nobody's no tomorrow
Family / Re: Married Men In The House Please Advice Me by 123huawei: 7:40am On Jul 22, 2021
The girl is good..
You need to set her up in a business that can fetch her money.
When you are ready to settle down with her make it far from her family.
And avoid her brothers as much as possible but give them little when you have surplus
Phones / Re: Sony Ericsson P990i: How Many Of You Remember This Powerful Phone? by 123huawei: 9:17am On Jul 17, 2021
Remember this phone in my secondary school ,my friend that has it then feels like a king

1 Like

Sports / Re: Arjen Robben Retires From Active Football. by 123huawei: 9:44pm On Jul 15, 2021
My great football eer...humm I love this man

1 Like

Career / Re: When Is A Man Said To Be Successful by 123huawei: 10:06pm On Jun 02, 2021
Successful is when a man accomplished his goal in life and even at peace with his maker after life
Family / Re: I Feel Very Guilty Whenever I Have Sex by 123huawei: 11:01am On May 02, 2021
Please it's recommended that you fast some days in a week to kill your the spirit of lust hovering around...cos this thing is strong even ..married people think so but with consistent prayer and fasting in few days every week will send the spirit of lust in you into another realm

1 Like

Family / Re: Have I Done The Right Things? by 123huawei: 1:11pm On May 01, 2021
It's karma cos should not have ask him to stop ,he might even reduced it ,cos the bond of mother and their children cannot be broken
Islam for Muslims / Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Commencement Of Ramadan 1442AH - 2021 by 123huawei: 9:48pm On Apr 12, 2021
Masha Allah

1 Like

Crime / Re: Ancestral Fathers "ERIVWI" Killed Husband, Over Wife's Infidelity In Sapele by 123huawei: 10:35am On Apr 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
So Unfortunate! Condolences to the Man.

This is why everyone should turn and Serve the True Living GOD ALMIGHTY..

All these other so called gods are toys, confused Confusion and Bondage.
Hope ,my people will listen

1 Like

Family / Re: How Can I Save Money After Easter Season?? by 123huawei: 7:08am On Apr 08, 2021
4tomandchi:
Savings is one aspect of life that is almost none existence on this part of the world. It's either you are forced to save from your work place which is almost mandatory or not.

The other option which is voluntary savings is more difficult to sustain because once a need arises you will jump on the money.

To cultivate a saving character one needs to be deciplened and determined to meet long term goals.
. You are right
Family / Re: Help! Is This A Good Choice?, I Want To Park Out From Ajah To Ikorodu by 123huawei: 5:26pm On Mar 04, 2021
Let me tell you reality,living in aja is good because of business opportunities is around which is low in ikorodu.
I have thought of this b4 but when I realised staying around made have access to some business.
All depends on yhu..if all your business capability can also be shifted to ikorodu and flow well.
Family / Re: Help! Is This A Good Choice?, I Want To Park Out From Ajah To Ikorodu by 123huawei: 5:25pm On Mar 04, 2021
Let me tell you reality,living in aja is good because of business opportunities is around which is low in ikorodu.
I have thought of this b4 but when I realised staying around made have access to some business.
All depends on yhu..if all your business capability can also be shifted to ikorodu and flow well
Education / Re: Kwara Approves Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools by 123huawei: 7:54am On Feb 26, 2021
This is should be replicated in Lagos also,Alhamdulilahi

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.