Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,772 members, 7,930,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:34 AM

123papas's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 123papas's Profile / 123papas's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 41 pages)

Travel / Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Haiti For Faking Haitian Nationality by 123papas(m): 1:55am On Aug 21
Even balablu did it
Events / Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing At A Wedding, Deceived Guests And Couple (Photos) by 123papas(m): 8:48pm On Aug 20
Google face search
Politics / Re: It Will Take PhD Holder 85 Years To Buy ₦160M Jeep Bought For SSCE Senators: Obi by 123papas(m): 3:46am On Aug 18
Wickedtruths:
Ask this fool how many years it will take a PHD holder to buy one single SUV out of the 400 he gave to traditional rulers.

Obi is not saying the Senators don’t deserve cars. He is saying that Professors also deserve cars
Fashion / Re: Chidimma Adetshina Agrees To Take Part In Miss Universe Nigeria Pageant by 123papas(m): 5:35am On Aug 15
Thewesterner:
Because you saw Chidimma as first name, you ignored to look at the surname?
It's confusing though

What is confusing? Is it Igbo and yoruba mating together that is causing confusion?
Sports / Re: In Germany, I'm The Black Girl; In Nigeria, I'm Oyinbo Pepper - Yemisi Ogunleye by 123papas(m): 4:41am On Aug 11
Ironically, igbos and yorubas like mating together
DuBLINGreenb:
Everything, everywhere, every topic on every social media network Yoruba and Igbo go use do tribal war meanwhile na everybody dey suffer the Nigeria, na everybody Nigeria dey happen to regardless of your class, gender, tribe or religion. Nigeria done happen to all of us ALL.

Make dem make them lock all of una for one island e go too sweet me.

Meanwhile,
One day Nigeria will get it right
One day maybe Nigeria will get it right
One day maybe possibly Nigeria will get it right
One day maybe possibly if Jesus tarries Nigeria will get it right

Nigeria e go better one day one day
When?
One day All of us dey die dey go e no dey better 1bit
🤣 🤡
If the better no start from yesterday
E no still come start today?
Then when e wan come start when all of us done die throw way?
Many said e go better they all died without seeing a better Nigeria

I know we all know people who would have loved to see Nigeria develop but unfortunately dey have died and gone 5 years, 10 years, 20 years Dey done rotten for ground Nigeria still never better.

Thank God I done leave una run tey tey I fit no come back again sef not even to visit

Make I go chop abeg
Health / Re: Meet The Billionaires In Nigerian Healthcare And Pharmaceutical Industry. by 123papas(m): 7:57pm On Aug 10
Where is Elbe pharmaceuticals here. Makers of Amalar
Politics / Re: Tinubu Is The One Elected By The People - Peter Obi by 123papas(m): 8:06am On Aug 03
That was pure sarcasm
Throwback:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m89_BRgLTiA?si=NXh_IgNLnPpE0c8L

This was a big blow to Peter Obi's supporters who insist Tinubu didnt win the election.

A mandate thief appealing to the mandate holder.
Politics / Re: Protesters Converging For Action In Kano (Video) by 123papas(m): 7:24am On Aug 02
Why are you happy about the looting of people’s shop? The person you quoted self was referring to Tinubu who everybody knows. May what you wish for others befall you too.
Tjra:

How will Tinubu feel the heat?

Northerners are your Masters because you can't even protest without waiting for them to take a lead. You've always acted the slave to them.

Yoruba don't wait for any tribe before they express their displeasure right from the days of Ojukwu to Babangida, Abacha etc.

Meanwhile, It is still Igbo shops they will loot mercilessly. Hehehe cheesy
Business / Re: Africa’s Richest Man Versus Nigerian Government Is Uncharted Territory by 123papas(m): 8:50pm On Jul 26
Govt can pay with crude. They just want the dollars. Let’s look inward for solutions
nairalanda1:
Basic problem is, the government does not want to remove subsidy.

If Dangote refinery comes on line, it means that fuel would be sold at a high price of over N1000 for it to work well. The government knows that, hence the delay tactics.

Also, those who benefit from the importation of refined products and the subsidy money would lose out. The winners would be Dangote and other domestic refineries that are coming up.

The truth is, most Nigerians prefer cheap fuel, most of the elite prefer the subsidy mechansim and imports to continue. Their interests coincide. The result is that we never ever get to domestic refining.

All because of cheap fuel.

1 Like 1 Share

Food / Re: Rare Red Snapper Fish Was Caught In Akwaibom Sea (video/pictures) by 123papas(m): 4:55pm On Jul 20
This is not red snapper
Family / Re: What's The Cheapest Food In Nigeria? by 123papas(m): 6:14am On Jul 20
Do you buy food? Don’t say what you don’t know.
Meerahbel:
shocked How? There's no 100 bread again na but you can get 100 rice at mama put

1 Like

Crime / Re: 2 Nigerian Nationals Among 5 Held With 200 G Cocaine In India by 123papas(m): 7:04am On Jul 17
jetguy:
Later they will become Governor or senator 🤭
Or President
Politics / Re: "Most States are not viable": Agbakoba seeks return to regional Government by 123papas(m): 5:36am On Jul 15
johnjose68:

I also learnt the i.gbo owns dubai and London...do you know what that means

I don’t know sir. We were talking about natural resources and motives.
Politics / Re: "Most States are not viable": Agbakoba seeks return to regional Government by 123papas(m): 5:44pm On Jul 14
triple996:
And some idiots are calling creation of more states grin. Igbos are scared of restructuring, they will only support it if they are merged together with the Niger delta . So that they can marginalize them and claim their oil grin grin
The south east hold over 90% of the entire country's natural gas reserve yet untapped. Do you know what that means
Health / Re: Please What Is This Growth On My Lady's Lips? by 123papas(m): 5:47am On Jul 09
General market
Politics / Re: As Nigeria's Gasoline Debt Hits $6 Billion, Some Traders Back Out by 123papas(m): 5:45am On Jul 06
Ojuntana:

We have three budgets running and one incoming so it is statistically incorrect to say our total budget is $23bn.
Even if the refineries start working and you pump all your 1.3mbpd to them, how then do you get forex which comes from same crude sales. You see the dilemma now?

We lose more forex than we gain. Secondly we only need to supply the refineries what we would consume which is about 0.2 mbpd.

We should always look inward for long lasting solutions.
Politics / Re: ‘General Asabuja’ Declared Wanted By Police In Rivers State by 123papas(m): 7:40pm On Jun 27
How did they invite him
Politics / Re: We Want Ministry Of Livestock Development – Miyetti Allah by 123papas(m): 4:47am On Jun 26
We have ministry of agriculture already
Politics / Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Hints At Dumping Labour Party For APC by 123papas(m): 6:24am On Jun 21
APC twisting the news as usual. Read the story not just the headlines
TV/Movies / Re: DSTV Complains That Subscribers Have Dropped Massively In Nigeria. by 123papas(m): 7:47pm On Jun 14
The price has made me lose interest in football

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Muslims must shun to Labour strike - MURIC by 123papas(m): 3:06am On Jun 04
Politics / Re: FG, Lagos And Niger States Plan Purchase Of 7,700 CNG Buses, Tricycles by 123papas(m): 9:58pm On Jun 02
Donald7610:

It's 260 Naira per kg
It's 260 Naira per kg
It's 260 Naira per kg
It's 260 Naira per kg
It's 260 Naira per kg
Our bus 🚌 bought it yesterday
CNG is a local Production in Nigeria
No demand from the rest of the world
Because Nigerian oil is light
We are able to produce CNG

HIGHLY VOLATILE than Petrol
Can't be used as cooking gas

Are there cng pipelines to Niger state?
Health / Re: Commissioned Solarised Medical Oxygen Plant In Jericho Hospital By Seyi Makinde by 123papas(m): 9:49pm On Jun 01
FreeStuffsNG:

Nice one. It's a FG and UNICEF project though wink

May God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

Remove FG
Politics / Re: Abia: Don’t Be Fierce In Your Reprisal, Igbo Elders Beg Military by 123papas(m): 6:24am On Jun 01
Kafirbigot:
See people wey Dem call Elders?

E be like say una don dey mental finish...

Una fada...

Retaliate and stop Ranting foolishly...

Nonsense
Do you live in Aba If you don’t, pls stop inciting violence that you are not ready to receive. Thank you
Politics / Re: Minister Lokpobiri: Kaduna Refinery Can Not Refine Nigeria Crude Oil by 123papas(m): 10:26am On May 30
Nawa4nl:
What is our Oil doing in the North?

Dey play. They would soon pipe your gas for their power plant there and send back the electricity to you to pay while subsidizing it for their own people.
Celebrities / Re: 'My Wife Was Pregnant For Another Man While We Were Still Married' - Harrysong by 123papas(m): 5:41pm On May 28
Even your boo get a boo
Celebrities / Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by 123papas(m): 7:03am On May 25
All religion are based on self preservation i.e. it is the only way to eternity. The world cannot be a better place until we start doing good because it is the right thing to do and not because of the fear of hell or the desire for heaven (Immanuel Kant)

adams123:

Sadly, you are not a Muslim. Bros, if you died as a Christian or as any other faith aside ISLAM, then hell fire don't consume you forever.

Start doing your research work on what ISLAM is all about ooo...
Don't judge ISLAM by the behavior of herdsmen, Boko Haram, bandits, Hamas, Osama bin ladin, or any Imam but study to know the true teaching of ISLAM and you will thank me forever for liberating you from forever torment
Foreign Affairs / Re: Top UN Court Orders Israel To Stop Rafah Offensive by 123papas(m): 7:28pm On May 24
WannaHowzit:

Then go to the ICC - it charged Hamas leaders.

Who are the xenophobic leaders? Anyway, I am not supporting Israel on this war. I despise violence and war. Praying for an amicable solution to long lasting peace in the region.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Top UN Court Orders Israel To Stop Rafah Offensive by 123papas(m): 6:37pm On May 24
WannaHowzit:

Take SA to the ICJ or sit down.
Not possible as the crime was not committed by a state
Politics / Re: To Save Submarine Cables, Lagos-Calabar Highway Leaves Shoreline For 9Km by 123papas(m): 2:01pm On May 24
They have just reverted to the original plan. Claiming the beachfront is a new plan
Gboom:

Have you to the landmark area before?
I tell you if the project original plan was followed, the parking lots of landmark, their high-rise building would have gone thereby killing the business completely.
It is easy for you bigot to ignorantly castigate the government because it is not obi that is in power

1 Like

Politics / Re: Naira Slide Pushes Dangote Diesel To ₦‎1,100/Litre by 123papas(m): 8:08pm On May 22
Ban domiciliary account
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by 123papas(m): 7:59pm On May 22
Coolsat:
But on this same nairaland I've seen guys dig up anambarians condemning him during his administration especially during this past election period. I don't trust politicians
Yes, politicians are terrible. They cooked up a lot of things to tarnish his image

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 41 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.