Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,281 members, 7,884,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:29 AM

The Ugly Truth About Jesus!!! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Ugly Truth About Jesus!!! (5791 Views)

10 Tips For Talking About Jesus / See What The Us Govt Is Saying About Jesus Christ, The Bible, And Christians!! / Flaw In Jehovah's Witness Bible (NWT) About Jesus Christ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: The Ugly Truth About Jesus!!! by bolaino(m): 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2013
Ihedinobi:

And here I was thinking the exact same thing about you and you band of "freethinkers". smiley

Curious, innit?
lol, yeah it is mate!
Re: The Ugly Truth About Jesus!!! by Nobody: 5:59am On Apr 13, 2013
bolaino: lol, I'm not copping out, I just think it's futile trying to explain the simple facts of freethinking to u guys, cos. U'll never understand, cos u don't want to understand.
simple facts of free thinking? I thought it was the "ugly truth about Jesus Christ" you were smiling to share. Now its all about freethinking.smh! Btw since the Son had made me FREE, am FREE indeed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jesus, Parsifal & Abdrushin - Questions For M_nwankwo / Near Death Experience Of An Atheist Professor, Howard Storm / Apostle Joshua Selman's Biography:age, Wife, Koinonia And Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.