Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,304 members, 7,887,896 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:03 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (493) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1112453 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 3:05pm On Aug 14, 2017
AryaSand:

I hope you're right ma'am. The Night King scares me, his Wardrobe on the other hand is the best.
And I'm guy.
I just prefer to use the word 'fangirl'.
grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Rubyventures: 3:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

The Lannister's soldiers have always been a bunch of sissies who fight for cersei out of fear. You don't need to bully them with dragons, atleast cersei didn't.

As for Jamie, It is obvious you watched the nollywood version. why don't you show us or better still explain how Jamie was happy that his sister was pregnant. If he was happy, I don't think that he will be asking cersei who the father was. (check @ 45 Mins 40secs his expression if he was happy with glee )

As for Sam, someone has pointed it out so am good with it.

Yeah, and that's my own opinion/summary as I don't see anything from you on it apart from coming out of nowhere and disappearing back to nowhere without telling us what you you got from it.

It is obvious you just wanna talk. Now, I can say that beric purpose is to help Jon snow to fight the white walkers and retrieve one so that Jon can present it to cersei and even dany.

What can you tell us about beric purpose about helping the hound in this episode? do tell us.

And finally, thekingishere so you can bend a knee now.

Jamie knows he is the father and he was only asking who Cerci will tell is the father because they are twins of course ( incest)

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 3:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
raumdeuter:

There are several of Cersei's actions that were horrible blowing up the Sept is not one of them
Na so GoT don screw with una in-show moral compass reach?

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 3:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

What's the difference between killing and sending innocent children out of their ancestral home without anything during a looming war battle in the 7 kingdoms? It is still death sentence , which you guys boasted about saying it was a smart move forgetting that they need all the lords and armies to fight the night king.
also, you have to acknowledge the fact that Arya knows Sansa very well just the way Sansa knew where Arya will go when she arrived at winterfell. They knew themselves from little and there are some characters you can't change. Arya saw that today, and reminded Sansa of her desperation to want beautiful things and her openly mischievous way to get Jon snow ousted.

Well, from the revelation today, Jon is the legitimate heir to the Iron throne, so Sansa has no choice than to bend a knee at the end.

I disagree, both sisters have always had a terse relationship from thweget-go. After six years with both haven been through a lot, Sansa feels like the only person who's really changed. Arya is still Arya, she just has better fighting skills now.

This is why I keep reiterating that Arya could never have survived living with either the Lannisters or the Boltons. Exceptional fighting skills isn't enough to play the game.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kenturkish(m): 3:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
Akanniade:

Little finger may know what Arya is but he doesnt know fully what Bran is capable of. Somehow he will meet his doom.
LF does not even fully know what Arya is, he knows she is skilled and that's just about it.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Eick(m): 3:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

The Lannister's soldiers have always been a bunch of sissies who fight for cersei out of fear. You don't need to bully them with dragons, atleast cersei didn't.

As for Jamie, It is obvious you watched the nollywood version. why don't you show us or better still explain how Jamie was happy that his sister was pregnant. If he was happy, I don't think that he will be asking cersei who the father was. (check @ 45 Mins 40secs his expression if he was happy with glee )

Yeah, and that's my own opinion/summary as I don't see anything from you on it apart from coming out of nowhere and disappearing back to nowhere without telling us what you you got from it.

It is obvious you just wanna talk. Now, I can say that beric purpose is to help Jon snow to fight the white walkers and retrieve one so that Jon can present it to cersei and even dany.

What can you tell us about beric purpose about helping the hound in this episode? do tell us.

And finally, thekingishere so you can bend a knee now.

LOL quite a response. So Jaime asking who the father was means he isnt happy? It didn't mean anything else? Wow your powers of deductions are lengendary.

Concerning the bolded part, here again your legendary skills of deduction are at it again. Did I say you were completely wrong? I asked if thats the only thing you picked in the episode that confirms Jon heritage? Forgeting the big reveal towards the end. Chia! You are truly Legendary making me explain my question again as if I asked in doraki.

Concerning Berics purpose, again here you are struggling with English, But anyhow sha let me help you. Berics purpose as you stated before, isnt limited to just one thing. Do you get it now?

And lastly I can't bend the knee to you. Wetin you get way 1 fear me. Well thats if am Ignoring your ability to understand stuff then that would be truly scary.

And concerning the Lannister army you didn't answer my question.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by blingxx(m): 3:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
oyetpel:
Gendry=Thor

hound=hulk
sir davos=nick fury
tormund=wolverine
jorah=iron man
Jon=captain america grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Eick(m): 3:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
AryaSand:

S7 Episode 1.

So she said kill the children of the Karstark and Umber. Wow!!! shocked

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by raumdeuter: 3:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Na so GoT don screw with una in-show moral compass reach?

If you were Cersei, You are a highborn, a former queen, current mother of the king and some fanatics paraded you naked, and are holding a session to convict you.

You now have a Grenade in your hand, just 5 mins until you are to be taken to more humiliation or death, What would you do?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Rubyventures: 3:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
raumdeuter:

There are several of Cersei's actions that were horrible blowing up the Sept is not one of them

If as a highborn I was paraded naked around the city, subjected to humiliation and those horrible things, I will do exactly the same.

In those times and even now people only respect strength and decisiveness. Thats why my most hated people in the Show till date are Robb Stark and Mother Stark for not killing Jamie when they had the chance thus deserved their death. I like Jamie but letting him escape made Robb lose respect of his followers

Its kill or get killed

The reason they didn't kill Jamie was because The Lanisters had their daughters. No mother will want to take that risk.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by raumdeuter: 3:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
Rubyventures:
The reason they didn't kill Jamie was because The Lanisters had their daughters. No mother will want to take that risk.

Thats why they are learners, In that situation Someone already killed their father and head of the house. You now think they will release 2 young kids?

Thats naive thinking
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by blingxx(m): 3:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
BCISLTD:
So Jon snow is not a bastard after all

not at all ..if dany finds out who he is , she won't bend the knee ..she will prostate grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Eick(m): 3:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
Rubyventures:

Jamie knows he is the father and he was only asking who Cerci will tell is the father because they are twins of course ( incest)

Chia your head dey there my brother wink
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nihilist: 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
raumdeuter:

If as a highborn I was paraded naked around the city, subjected to humiliation and those horrible things, I will do exactly the same.

In those times and even now people only respect strength and decisiveness. Thats why my most hated people in the Show till date are Robb Stark and Mother Stark for not killing Jamie when they had the chance thus deserved their death. I like Jamie but letting him escape made Robb lose respect of his followers

Its kill or get killed

Exactly
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 3:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
Nihilist:

His point was that Cersei is a tyrant for killing people without trial.
I only mentioned that to point out that Danaerys did exactly the same thing.
My G was in denial about the way things work in Westeros and going on about human rights - like human rights and absolute monarchy are ideologically compatible.
Danaerys was under no obligation to spare the lives of those who opposed her and would've impaled her where she stood if they could, all is fair in war after all,But she gave them an option nonetheless.
She could've simply had drogon 'dracarys' the shit_out of them all but she picked out their leader to make an example and give the defiant ones a chance to reconsider.
Which was the difference between what she did and Cersei blowing up the Sept.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Rubyventures: 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2017
raumdeuter:

Thats why they are learners, In that situation Someone already killed their father and head of the house. You now think they will release 2 young kids?

Thats naive thinking

Lady Stark was hoping to exchange Jamie for her daughters . Remember? her Husband was already dead by then. Jamie was her bargaining tool.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
And I'm guy.
I just prefer to use the word 'fangirl'.
grin
Really! I'm DONE with you. I swear. I can't keep up again.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
raumdeuter:

If you were Cersei, You are a highborn, a former queen, current mother of the king and some fanatics paraded you naked, and are holding a session to convict you.
You now have a Grenade in your hand, just 5 mins until you are to be taken to more humiliation or death, What would you do?
Fanatics she armed herself.
Some time had to have passed between her walk of shame and trial at the Sept..... If she wanted, she could've taken out the high sparrow and his people less conspicuously.
Just like aerys...... She just enjoys the fireworks while nonchalantly sipping her wine with a resting psycho face.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by agrovick(m): 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yonce:

Sansa will not betray Jon. Or her family, especially after all she's been through in the hands of people claiming to want to help her. She was convincing enough

Maybe I saw what's not there, but statements like He is doing what he THINKS is best & that look of resignation indicates vulnerability & doesn't show support to Jon's cause; just whisper some convincing arguments about why Jon should be ditched and she might capitulate.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by raumdeuter: 3:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
Rubyventures:

Lady Stark was hoping to exchange Jamie for her daughters . Remember? her Husband was already dead by then. Jamie was her bargaining tool.

Thats naive thinking, Someone who already killed your husband will now release your children? That move made Lannisters conclude that Starks are weak, it made other Lords supporting STarks back out knowing they had a weak leader

And it cost Robb and Mother Stark their head

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Rubyventures: 3:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
agrovick:

Maybe I saw what's not there, but statements like He is doing what he THINKS is best & that look of resignation indicates vulnerability & doesn't show support to Jon's cause; just whisper some convincing arguments about why Jon should be ditched and she might capitulate.

Me too I'm beginning to doubt Sansa's loyalty to Jon.

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by raumdeuter: 3:30pm On Aug 14, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Some time had to have passed between her walk of shame and trial at the Sept..... If she wanted, she could've taken out the high sparrow and his people less conspicuously.
Just like aerys...... She just enjoys the fireworks while nonchalantly sipping her wine with a resting psycho face.

Actually that day at the Sept they were waiting for Cersei for her trial and cleansing. They sent guards to go bring her.

She armed the fanatics and she took them out. If you hear your death sentence and have a grenade in your hand where the trial is going on, what would you do?

Just go and get killed?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Rubyventures: 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
raumdeuter:

Thats naive thinking, Someone who already killed your husband will now release your children? That move made Lannisters conclude that Starks are weak, it made other Lords supporting STarks back out knowing they had a weak leader

And it cost Robb and Mother Stark their head

Ok maybe they wont release them but at least they will be alive. How is that then?

Also what cost mother and son is Rob not honouring his promise to the house of frell and also the beheading of you know who?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
AryaSand:
Really! I'm DONE with you. I swear. I can't keep up again.
grin Stay with me, Arya. We've still got baelish to kill.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2017
agrovick:

She's obviously not in full support of him leaving the North behind. All her brothers, father, grandfather and uncles who rode South never came back, so I understand her reluctance to support Jon's decision.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by raumdeuter: 3:33pm On Aug 14, 2017
Rubyventures:

Ok maybe they wont release them but at least they will be alive. How is that then?

Was Joffrey and Cersei planning to keep them alive? Actually they sent a party to kill Arya immediately Lord Stark was killed and Sansa was walking a tight rope to be killed anytime at the slightest offence

By Killing the Lord Stark they already declared war on the Starks, Robbs failure to realize that was the weak move

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 3:34pm On Aug 14, 2017
IamLEGEND1:

Nope. Blowing up those self righeous people was the best thing Cersei could have done. I hate fanatics.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Rubyventures: 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2017
raumdeuter:

Was Joffrey and Cersei planning to keep them alive? Actually they sent a party to kill Arya immediately Lord Stark was killed and Sansa was walking a tight rope to be killed anytime at the slightest offence

By Killing the Lord Stark they already declared war on the Starks, Robbs failure to realize that was the weak move

They definitely wanted to keep Sansa alive to breed a Lanister, Why do you think they married her off to the imp?

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2017
What's funny is how Sam will find what he's looking for in those precise books he stole. Because 'plot' !

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Eick(m): 3:36pm On Aug 14, 2017
Gbola5:
What's funny is how Sam will find what he's looking for in those precise books he stole. Because 'plot' !

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 3:36pm On Aug 14, 2017
raumdeuter:

Actually that day at the Sept they were waiting for Cersei for her trial and cleansing. They sent guards to go bring her.
She armed the fanatics and she took them out. If you hear your death sentence and have a grenade in your hand where the trial is going on, what would you do?
Just go and get killed?
This argument will just keep going in circles if we're to stay on it and i'm just going to get banned for no reason coz Oga boss na Dany hater. grin
Where Nihilist dey? Seun_don put eye for me since. Plenty of my comments I no see again. Make i find another topic else this will be the death of me.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 3:36pm On Aug 14, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
Go back and re-watch the episode, you will see that as Sam was leaving there was fire on one of the towers.

That's the Hightower. It's a lighthouse. Sam didn't torch anything.

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (859) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.