Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,923 members, 7,872,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:49 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (494) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1108400 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 3:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
Gbola5:

His actions still lead to a war he could have prevented. Gilly says the maester performs a secret annulement, yet here she is reading it from a book. You'd think there was enough evidence to have prevented the war.

But we still don't know his real intensions and why he did what he did. . . . I'm sure he must have had his reasons for divorcing the Dornish Princess, I wonder if the poor girl knew she'd been royally dumped.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 3:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
oyetpel:
I think Cersei is indeed pregnant, but she might miscarriage which makes the witch prophecy valid.

Cersei can't have anymore children. She will miscarry.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 3:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
#copied

NOTE: [that's Rhaegar Targaryen, son of the Mad King, father of Jon] and remarried him to someone else in a secret ceremony in Dorne." That someone was Lyanna Stark, meaning that Jon, as the heir to Rhaegar, has a better claim to the Iron Throne than Dany, Rhaegar's younger sister

Good to know. Should Dany should give Jon her armies and dragons now ?

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Rubyventures: 3:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
Gbola5:

That's the Hightower. It's a lighthouse. Sam didn't torch anything.

That's what I thought I saw a light house and Sam is not that vindictive.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by agrovick(m): 3:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
Rubyventures:

Me too I'm beginning to doubt Sansa's loyalty to Jon.

I expected her to lay into the Lords when one of them mentioned they should have chosen her, I know she is wary of Jon's journey south due to antecedents but still having a united face makes it difficult for anyone that might have ideas.

cc Yonce

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 3:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
After watching Episode 5, I can only conclude that the spoilers are right after all.

Season 8 will be da bomb
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 3:41pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yonce:

Nope. Blowing up those self righeous people was the best thing Cersei could have done. I hate fanatics.
Trust me, i hated those fuckerz as much as the next person.
All I'm saying is nuking them showed Cersei's willingness to go to extreme extremes not so far removed from the mad King in his day.

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by agrovick(m): 3:41pm On Aug 14, 2017
Eick:

Again when did Sansa demand the death of the children of the Karstark and Umber? Well done sir!

Lol, Baba is so full of hate to the extent he is seeing what's not there.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 3:44pm On Aug 14, 2017
[quote author=IamLEGEND1 post=59466984][/quote]

Where are the horses ? They don't mean to travel that far north on foot do they ?

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Eick(m): 3:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
agrovick:

Lol, Baba is so full of hate to the extent he is seeing what's not there.

The thing tire me. undecided
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 3:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
raumdeuter:

If as a highborn I was paraded naked around the city, subjected to humiliation and those horrible things, I will do exactly the same.

No you wouldn't !

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 3:57pm On Aug 14, 2017
Gbola5:

Where are the horses ? They don't mean to travel that far north on foot do they ?
Doesn't matter.

They're the fuckin_Avengers.

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by RobinHez(m): 3:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
oyetpel:

Gendry invented all the jets they now use in King's Landing.

The Army of the dead are still Trekking.
Someone said because they are called "WALKERS"

But people wey trekk from their village go abuja for buhari no take this kin time. Dem still dey far from the wall sef, and that's not even half the journey.

Abeg make Jon Snow allow Khaleesi and Cersei fight finish 1st. There's still enough time.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 4:00pm On Aug 14, 2017
Gbola5:

Good to know. Should Dany should give Jon her armies and dragons now ?
*Laughs in crazy

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 4:00pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yonce:

Nope. Blowing up those self righeous people was the best thing Cersei could have done. I hate fanatics.

There were lords and ladies of the court present there as well. You read the books, haven't you ? What irks me is how Randyll Tarly still flocks over to her side after this.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
grin
Stay with me, Arya. We've still got baelish to kill.
You and who? Gan do your killing alone abeg.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2017
And will Larry just hurry up and kill Carol.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Eick(m): 4:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Doesn't matter.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
They are called Lannister soldiers for a reason: they serve under house Lannister, not because they were threatened...... But because of pacts and loyalty.

And you are the one who needs to start watching the show on higher definition. Jamie asked WHO SHE IS GOING TO SAY THE FATHER WAS. because questions are bound to arise when news gets out that the queen is pregnant and everyone knows she has no husband...... He certainly doesn't expect her to tell everyone that her twin brother is the father..... Something she said she was going to do.
Go back, re-watch the scene and come back for some more.

So cersei soldiers serve cersei out of loyalty not out of fear? Lol.

Was it not recently that someone ( I believe it's Tyrion) stated categorically that cersei soldiers fight for her out of fear and you are here saying otherwise.

As for Jamie, check his expression after hearing the news, does he look happy? Well most of you Sansa fans don't know how a happy face looks like.

I would have loved to post a picture of his expression after hearing about it but my internet has been poor today. I have been unable to do that.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by RobinHez(m): 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2017
oyetpel:
I think Cersei is indeed pregnant, but she might miscarriage which makes the witch prophecy valid.

Yea, another witch at a time said Stannis was the Prince that was promised and had him burn his child for sacrifices.

Like Gendry said "don't trust any of them". Cersei has shut down the works of a god before, (high sparrow and his mother or so grin) she can defy all odds again in her quest.

If only the writers ain't in favour of Danerys.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2017
Gbola5:

That's the Hightower. It's a lighthouse. Sam didn't torch anything.
Yeah, was informed
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 4:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
AryaSand:

Badass observation @ 8. How did I miss that? I mean I saw the fire but my mind never went there, I just re-watched that Scene now.
Cold Coca-cola fall on you for that.

Yeah, but No 8 was an error. I guess the tower is always lit.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 4:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yonce:

But we still don't know his real intensions and why he did what he did. . . . I'm sure he must have had his reasons for divorcing the Dornish Princess, I wonder if the poor girl knew she'd been royally dumped.

Because he was hellbent on prophesy. Somehow that's a good thing. Because even though it led to some attrocities, it's all good because our dear Rhaegar thought soooo far ahead in time of a White Walker invasion, where his son would be the hero that saves the day.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 4:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
Rubyventures:

I hate to agree with you but you are right.
Thanks, atleast you understand my point, Sansa fans will think otherwise though cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 4:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Not fear really, not loyalty neither. It's more of an obligation. The way things work.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 4:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
GMan650:
After watching Episode 5, I can only conclude that the spoilers are right after all.

Season 8 will be da bomb

Most of the spoilers on YouTube have been accurate so far.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 4:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Was it not recently that someone ( I believe it's Tyrion) stated categorically that cersei soldiers fight for her out of fear and you are here saying otherwise.

As for Jamie, check his expression after hearing the news, does he look happy? Well most of you Sansa fans don't know how a happy face looks like.

I would have loved to post a picture of his expression after hearing about it but my internet has been poor today. I have been unable to do that.

Baba you're still on this matter?
I guess Randyll Tarly refused to bend to the knee to dany out of fear too.

Again with the Sansa fans thing?
You need to get better at reading facial expressions.
I'm tired of this back-and-forth with you.....say something reasonable or try the next person.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 4:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
kenturkish:

LF does not even fully know what Arya is, he knows she is skilled and that's just about it.
He watched a puny teenager spar with a seasoned fighter. LF is a man of many resources, he knows an assasin when he sees one.

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 4:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Doesn't matter.

More like the Expendables.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 4:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
AryaSand:

You and who? Gan do your killing alone abeg.
o.K, fine. I'll let you kill Sansa too.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by SIRcumalot: 4:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
Said the same thing on the book thread awhile back when people puzzled out R+L=J

I kinda always wished rhaegear raped lyanna.it isn't enough justification for how everything went down since but the motive we can understand.
If he was going to set aside his wife why all this cloak and dagger stuff?
Both of them suppose they roast for the deepest part of that seven hell we hear so much about.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 4:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
Akanniade:
More like the Expendables.

(1) (2) (3) ... (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) ... (859) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.