Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,171 members, 7,913,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 01:55 AM

Which football club and player do you hate most? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Which football club and player do you hate most? (21826 Views)

Which Football Club Is Most Likely To Win The Uefa Champions League This Season / Which Football League Is The Best In The World? / Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by Oahray: 4:02pm On Apr 02, 2013
Hmmm... From this thread, Manchester United and Barcelona are the most hated teams and RVP, Messi and Ronaldo the most hated players.
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by hollypagan: 4:03pm On Apr 02, 2013
vasco da gama
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by kalufelix(m): 4:14pm On Apr 02, 2013
Royaldee: How come nobody hates arsenal
the hate is directly proportional to the clubs success...naw u knw why united is the best.
Up united!
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by jeroton: 4:14pm On Apr 02, 2013
Arsenal is too small to have enemy
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by andrew444(m): 4:15pm On Apr 02, 2013
gentlegg: I HATE BARCELONA MORE THAN ANYBODY IN NAIRALAND COULD HATE ANYTHING WHATSOEVER. INFACT I OVER-HATE BARCELONA.

PLAYER - DANI ALVES. I JUST DON'T WANT TO USE MY EYE SEE THAT BOY IN MY TELEVISION AGAIN. FOLLOWED BY ANY BARCELONA PLAYER BUT EXCEPT MESSI & INIESTA(HE IS MY 2ND MOST FAVOURITE PLAYER IN THE WORLD AFTER C. RONALDO)

Smiles.....Why would you like barcelona...when their success is 2 much,what has daniel alves done to you,you should be a ronaldo fan boy,if you are thinking ronaldo is the best player you much be joking,and ronaldo is the best in your own part of view,the words knows messi is the best even you,but your jealousy will not make you admit it....Tongue out to all barca haters because our success is 2 much,imagine 3 champs league in 7 years
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by sol2galay: 4:15pm On Apr 02, 2013
i hate real madrid and cristano ronaldo with passion
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by andrew444(m): 4:18pm On Apr 02, 2013
EmmyDe25:
One of doz spanish league followers... A league dat cant even be compared wit d Nigerian Footbal League wen it cums to its level of competitiveness.

The spanish league is not competitive,yet the words know barca and madrid is the best team in the world follow by bayern munich,spanish league is not competitive yet we still have 3 of them in the champs league quarter final,then there is no english team who you claim is competitive...Smiles....Shaking my head for you

1 Like

Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by olumidazz: 4:20pm On Apr 02, 2013
I hate arsenal cazorla and wenger
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by Gwekzy: 4:21pm On Apr 02, 2013
I hate Man U and Ferguson
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by Suljosh: 4:21pm On Apr 02, 2013
ehis00: man u nd dat f.uckin shrek rooney
"hahahaha" SHR€k?
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by Fussbot: 4:23pm On Apr 02, 2013
Oh my goist!how can I describe my hatred 4 chelsea...kai...I hate chelsea with passion...and d player?it must be luiz cus he is 2 4ward for my liking..he'l go and take freekick,cornerkick,penalty and he no sabi play dem o..in lik 2 dey form 1 don....
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by Born2beRich1(m): 4:23pm On Apr 02, 2013
olumidazz: I hate arsenal cazorla and wenger

Na lie...You be arsenal fan... cheesy
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by hydrocarbon(m): 4:24pm On Apr 02, 2013
Absolutely I hate baca n messi..chelsea n d racist john terry,hate dis guys with passion,I swear to allah
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by acaolly1(m): 4:25pm On Apr 02, 2013
Chelshit, Abrahamovic and Torres
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by Suljosh: 4:25pm On Apr 02, 2013
Nashoji: Chelsea, chelsea, chelsea, chelsea and chelsea because i am a man utd fan but i dont hate any particular player.
Middl€ fing€r in th€ Air for ¥ou.

1 Like

Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 02, 2013
Gosh I hate Drogba!

I hate Swansea! *pukes*
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by hydrocarbon(m): 4:26pm On Apr 02, 2013
U no fit hate carzola n knw 4 sure..bt wenger is possible 2 hate
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by raeez(m): 4:30pm On Apr 02, 2013
Heatblast: man u and rvp angry

I hate that rvp bastard so much that I can actually taste it.
assnal fan
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by PapaFejiro: 4:31pm On Apr 02, 2013
Slimzy baby: sharrap dia...chelsea na club?

I refuse to join issues with you...
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by Royaldee: 4:35pm On Apr 02, 2013
[b][/b]
kalufelix: the hate is directly proportional to the clubs success...naw u knw why united is the best.
Up united!

Bro, am a die hard united fan oooooooo.

No even think abt it.

UTD ALL THE WAY
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by olumidazz: 4:38pm On Apr 02, 2013
@born to be rich, you got me there o, we hate ourselves o. Too much heartbreaks and waterloo.
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by jowizee(m): 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2013
wasiudvd: Juventus, Messi.

like seriously, juventus!
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by TableLeg(m): 4:41pm On Apr 02, 2013
Manchester United and Joey Barton/Didier Drogba!
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by jowizee(m): 4:43pm On Apr 02, 2013
Oahray: Hmmm... From this thread, Manchester United and Barcelona are the most hated teams and RVP, Messi and Ronaldo the most hated players.

epitome os success!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, its childish hating players, they are doing their jobs!
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by Dteflondon1(m): 4:46pm On Apr 02, 2013
I hate chelshit and messi
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by jowizee(m): 4:48pm On Apr 02, 2013
Br3nd4: Gosh I hate Drogba!

I hate Swansea! *pukes*
only arsenal fans hate swansea undecided
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by TableLeg(m): 4:51pm On Apr 02, 2013
@jowizee:

epitome os success!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, its childish hating players, they are doing their jobs!
What is your point?
Do you like everyone you meet or know?
Can we say you are childish too if you dont?
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by Fishout(m): 4:57pm On Apr 02, 2013
i hate mau united because of ferguson.dat man orisa in england. players ----none
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by gabbrri(m): 4:59pm On Apr 02, 2013
i hate real madrid becos of mourinho. Then i hate ronaldo becos of im 2 much pride and because im dy asociated wit mourinho
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by jowizee(m): 5:01pm On Apr 02, 2013
Shollyps: UR USERNAME SAYS IT ALL

exactly my point>>>brainless karpenter
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by dejijohns(m): 5:01pm On Apr 02, 2013
Y shld I hate a club dat dsn't pose any threat 2ma club's ambition?? it is simply waste of tym nd energy 2do so...
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by caukerzee(m): 5:02pm On Apr 02, 2013
n0m0705:
You can cry till eternity, that will not take away UNITED success, your hatred is what motivate us to win more. How is Milan and juventus more successful ?olodo! GGMU
Haha....when did you start watching football kid? Milan is the 2nd most sucessful club in europe after madrid. Juve has won more trophies than united also. Do some more research.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Leeds United FA Cup (1 - 0) On 6th January 2020 / Swansea Vs Manchester United 1 - 4 On 17 August 2013 / Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 7th April 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.