Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,150 members, 7,946,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:21 AM

Which football club and player do you hate most? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Which football club and player do you hate most? (21937 Views)

Which Football Club Is Most Likely To Win The Uefa Champions League This Season / Which Football League Is The Best In The World? / Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by jowizee(m): 5:05pm On Apr 02, 2013
misterh: Maybe those haters of RvP are Arsenal fans. They are pained to see him win the EPL without them. Incidentally, his jersey no is the no of EPL we've won. I don't hate Arsenal but what i have for them is pity... for the players and fans. Fabregas, Nasri, Song and RvP can testify to this.

same here, i used to hate arsenal, nut now all i feel for them is pity, a club who's ambition is a top 4 fini crysh
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by dejijohns(m): 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2013
Chimerase: I just MANURE wit a hell of passion..gush embarassed
See ur lyf in d outsyd(wo aiye re lo de). 2much hate no make U fit construct simple nd correct english... Na joke I dey oo...
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 02, 2013
@jowizee:

only arsenal fans hate swansea undecided
die hard chelsea fan me..
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by n0m0705(m): 5:12pm On Apr 02, 2013
caukerzee: Haha....when did you start watching football kid? Milan is the 2nd most sucessful club in europe after madrid. Juve has won more trophies than united also. Do some more research.
Obviously you don't know anything, is number champions league your own yardstick for measuring success? Going by that, you cannot count barcelona as a Very successful club, because we have many club that has won more CL.
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by jowizee(m): 5:12pm On Apr 02, 2013
EmmyDe25:
Chairman, wetin Daniel Levy do u nau? Abi hin sey hin wan buy Arsenal ni?

hahahhahahh, i dey wonder wetin levy do am also undecided[b]
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 02, 2013
I hate man u to d extent dat when boko haram vs man u play,i wil support boko.I hate man u beyound human expectation.
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by EbiJUNIRO(m): 5:15pm On Apr 02, 2013
MAN U & dat f.uckin shrek rooney[/quote]
I DO NOT HATE HIM THOUGH
I AGREE ON SIDE OF SHREK...
LMFAO grin
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by souleymon(m): 5:16pm On Apr 02, 2013
[size=28pt]CHICHARITO [/size]
HE scores against Chelsea at will
Used to with CR7
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by jowizee(m): 5:20pm On Apr 02, 2013
Table Leg :

What is your point?
Do you like everyone you meet or know?
Can we say you are childish too if you dont?

only shallow minded people use the word 'hate' why should you hate someone who brings happiness to others? thats witch craft and to hate some1 who doesnt even know you! at the end of every match players come around and hug eachother wen one of the lose. its a game, just because tinx dnt go ur way means u shud hate....save urself heart aches and tink strait
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by TableLeg(m): 5:23pm On Apr 02, 2013
@jowizee:

only shallow minded people use the word 'hate' why should you hate someone who brings happiness to others? thats witch craft and to hate some1 who doesnt even know you! at the end of every match players come around and hug eachother wen one of the lose. its a game, just because tinx dnt go ur way means u shud hate....save urself heart aches and tink strait

Why are you so pained?
I guess the purpose of this thread is not really as deep as you think ....
A lot of people who claim to hate players here actually applaud the same players when they do something extra special.....
I dont think you should hyperventilate or choke to death because the context here is not as serious as you think!
Obey the thread or leave it or address the OP to modify it, not lunge at people responding .... Peace!
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by jowizee(m): 5:23pm On Apr 02, 2013
n0m0705:
Obviously you don't know anything, is number champions league your own yardstick for measuring success? Going by that, you cannot count barcelona as a Very successful club, because we have many club that has won more CL.

dont mind the dullard, most fans? most valuable club? match day revenue? liverpool: 18 prm league titles, 5 champs league, yet u call barcelona ahead of liverpool
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by azzypandes(m): 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2013
Royaldee: How come nobody hates arsenal
becos we ve the best culture and play the best football in epl.gunner 4lyf
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by jowizee(m): 5:27pm On Apr 02, 2013
Table Leg :

Why are you so pained?
I guess the purpose of this thread is not really as deep as you think ....
A lot of people who claim to hate players here actually applaud the same players when they do something extra special.....
I dont think you should hyperventilate or choke to death because the context here is not as serious as you think!
Obey the thread or leave it or address the OP to modify it, not lung at people responding .... Peace!

you finally got hold of what i said in my last text, ''A lot of people who claim to hate players here actually applaud the same players when they do something extra special''------thats in ur own words....get on with it, am done having this convo with you undecided
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 02, 2013
Ha very easy Man U,my reason they don,t buy Africa players. The player i hate is Luzs or waiten Suarez from liverpool for usimg hand to stol the goal that could land Ghana in semi final of 2010 world cup. & his racis comment.

1 Like

Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 02, 2013
azzypandes: becos we ve the best culture and play the best football in epl.gunner 4lyf
No u can not hate us,we are the deffinition of ftball.Up gunners.
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by Darey00(m): 5:30pm On Apr 02, 2013
I f'king hate Drogba!!! He jst won't stop scoring against my club (don't ask me who they are),turning the likes of Sendoros and Gallas to nonenties.. I hate Man Utd too. Reason being dat they jst seem to win every match there is! No competition...uurggh
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 02, 2013
Red-Light:
arsenal is still a decent club compared to manure that is full of scums including most of deir fanz grin
instead hating arsanal i pity dem sumtimez.Thr just thr 4 entertainment.N dey no dey put sand 4 person gari.
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by jowizee(m): 5:32pm On Apr 02, 2013
Table Leg :

What is your point?
Do you like everyone you meet or know?
Can we say you are childish too if you dont?

if you read tru on here you wud see words like 'hate with passion' 'bastard' out of abundace of the heart people speak for goodness sake, ever been to a veiwing centre and see people fighting?? thats the point i was trying to pass across.....its childish doing all that wen at the end of the day u fight a fellow friend cos of rvp and the nigga doesnt even know u
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by Gwekzy: 5:44pm On Apr 02, 2013
andrew444:

The spanish league is not competitive,yet the words know barca and madrid is the best team in the world follow by bayern munich,spanish league is not competitive yet we still have 3 of them in the champs league quarter final,then there is no english team who you claim is competitive...Smiles....Shaking my head for you
. Guy pls use d dictionary...Key in2 dat Word "competitive"

1 Like

Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by misterh(m): 5:58pm On Apr 02, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
No u can not hate us,we are the deffinition of ftball.Up gunners.
No, you are wrong. Barcelona is d definition of football. Next comes B/Munich. Arsenal can never be d definition of football. Football is a competition and d sole aim is to win. We all know the sole aim of Arsenal (to make money) which is secondary.
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by misterh(m): 6:02pm On Apr 02, 2013
Gwekzy: . Guy pls use d dictionary...Key in2 dat Word "competitive"
. Abi nw. Barcelona and R/Madrid might be the best teams in the world but a league is not comprised of just two teams. The title is between two of them. Moreover, the granting of loans in the La Liga is skewed in favour of the two of them. This is why i respect the EPL, anyone can beat anyone, which makes it interesting, thouugh in d long run, only about 3 teams are the real contenders. Compare both tables to understand what i'm saying.
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by nuattitude74(m): 6:07pm On Apr 02, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy: Kano Pillars...because all of them na Boko boys grin
LAME !
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by Ossycool: 6:09pm On Apr 02, 2013
manchester united they are racist club,they dnt sign black player.

Ibrahimovich is arrogant,selfish and proud.
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by Shubbylee(m): 6:09pm On Apr 02, 2013
@Royaldee the Reason why nobody hates Arsenal is because 90% of the posts are from Arsenal fans hating Clubs that are More successful.....Arsenal fans!! Stop hating and tell Wenger to Win Trophies!! 8years and still counting....tongue
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 02, 2013
Ossycool: manchester united they are racist club,they dnt sign black player.

Ibrahimovich is arrogant,selfish and proud.
o boi!!! I never new dt d likes of evra, welbeck, djemba djemba, mikel, mame diouf, anderson, nani and young r all whitemen sha!! I'm sure u're a chelsea fan
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by Adamsdelrio(m): 6:28pm On Apr 02, 2013
I hate barca because of MESSI!!!
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by Arsenate(m): 6:30pm On Apr 02, 2013
n0m0705:
u are very dumb and u know nothing about football. U, like most manure fans, are just a glory hunter who supports manure because they are winning now. I bet you'll jump ship the very year manure fails to win a trophy. Only an authentic OLODO will say manure are more successful than milan and juve. Just shut up if u don't have anything to say. MUMU

1 Like

Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by Soso990240(m): 6:33pm On Apr 02, 2013
I hate man.u and it's agent Van punny.
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 02, 2013
chemicstein:
MESSI n BARCA...dt boi is a villain!!!!! He took d fun Ronaldinho brought to La Liga off..with his akpor football...anytime he comes to naija som1 shud tell I will stone him til....
hahahaha
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by Soso990240(m): 6:36pm On Apr 02, 2013
dademola: o boi!!! I never new dt d likes of evra, welbeck, djemba djemba, mikel, mame diouf, anderson, nani and young r all whitemen sha!! I'm sure u're a chelsea fan
he meant africans..hw many of those players u mentiond ar africans?
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by usefaith(m): 6:41pm On Apr 02, 2013
32-D:

actually in life MEDIOCRES dont get a lot of hatred
Well said, united for life
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by dayokanu(m): 6:43pm On Apr 02, 2013
n0m0705:

Even going by Champions league Barcelona is a very successful club

They have won 4 Champions league titles and only very few clubs 3 have won more than 4 CL titles

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 28th October 2023 / AFC Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 14th January 2018 / Atlético Madrid Vs Real Madrid: UCL (0 - 0) On 14th April 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.