Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,170 members, 7,913,339 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 01:53 AM

Which football club and player do you hate most? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Which football club and player do you hate most? (21825 Views)

Which Football Club Is Most Likely To Win The Uefa Champions League This Season / Which Football League Is The Best In The World? / Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by Fussbot: 11:13pm On Apr 02, 2013
MATUREZEE: @Op, ist of all u re stupid for allowing dis kind of thread to row, what kind of impression re u tryin to creat.
U know fully well everybody cannot belong to one particular club, and all cannot love every celebrity even non-celebrities.
U should stop this kind of front page, it is not gud for a media Mkting. Bewarned.
I observed dat every club mentioned here, re more popular than others and have more fans.
I am a core Chelsea FC fan, but hate no club nor any player.
I love dem wit passion
abeg mae we hear word,wu dey take am personal 4 ia?na jst 2 catch fun..we al love dis players and clubs abegi!
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by toluleke(m): 11:15pm On Apr 02, 2013
LIVERPOOL fc. SIR/captain S.GERRAD
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by Fussbot: 11:16pm On Apr 02, 2013
Soso990240: he meant africans..hw many of those players u mentiond ar africans?
nani's root cape-verde,evra-senegal,welbeck-ghana dey al moved 2 europe wen dey were young and opted 2 play 4 dos countries instead jst has moses opted 2 play 4 naija instead of england..
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by Fussbot: 11:16pm On Apr 02, 2013
Soso990240: he meant africans..hw many of those players u mentiond ar africans?
nani's root cape-verde,evra-senegal,welbeck-ghana dey al moved 2 europe wen dey were young and opted 2 play 4 dos countries instead jst as moses opted 2 play 4 naija instead of england..
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by carlos1(m): 11:27pm On Apr 02, 2013
It has to be stoke city cos i hate to c dose dia useless long throws and regular football hoofing. They are more like a rugby team. The player i hate most has to be Peter crouch. Damn! His dangling height is irritating especially wen he z on the run. Dat guy should quit football and try basketball joor. I luv players with sweet stature cos dey look sexy on the ball (people like Thomas vermaeleen, Falcao, THIAGO SILVA, Aleksander Kolarov, Ledly King, David silver, Vanpersie, luiz suarez, ) to mention but a few.
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by switch47(m): 12:28am On Apr 03, 2013
CHELSEA !!! I HATE CHELSEA !! Lampard
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by busket(m): 1:47am On Apr 03, 2013
ℓ̊ hate chelsea as much as ℓ̊ hate Lionel Messi. ℓ̊ hate barca though, bt i hate chelsea more.
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by pareto(m): 4:13am On Apr 03, 2013
cryPlayers whose game I hate are: Bosingwa(too playful), Evra(no flavour) Efetobore Sodje(so timid) Rio Ferdinand(no flavour) and d club that has brought shame and dissatisfaction to the game is Manchester United for the favouritism cry
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by chucky234(m): 4:45am On Apr 03, 2013
iichidodo: I HATE, MAN(URE)/ROONEY ROY KEANE RVP SCHOLES ALEX FERGUSON,:JOEY BARTON: BARCA AND BUSQUETS TOTTENHAM:AVB/ADEBAYOR, DANIEL LEVY GARETH BALE angry angry angry angry angry........GUNERS4LYFE. grin grin grin grin
You sure say you no hate your papa join so,kai see the whole people wey only hate for this your age,before you reach 60 you go don hate the world be dat.
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by chucky234(m): 4:50am On Apr 03, 2013
Royaldee: How come nobody hates arsenal
Because they are babies,hating them is a child abuse.
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by vandarsar(m): 4:55am On Apr 03, 2013
Antonio valencia and anderson are black...

Fussbot: nani's root cape-verde,evra-senegal,welbeck-ghana dey al moved 2 europe wen dey were young and opted 2 play 4 dos countries instead jst as moses opted 2 play 4 naija instead of england..
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by chucky234(m): 5:00am On Apr 03, 2013
Gayigaskia: Wow i toudght i woulld see 99% Luis Suarez. Since he abused Ghana ( i am no ghana fan) but since then he always manage to stay controversial every game he plays.
Its hard to hate Suarez because he is one player gives everything for his country and club,if all our players are as committed as Suarez there will be no reason for us not to beat Kenya in Calabar last month.
Suarez hate loosing and that's a great spirit.
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by chucky234(m): 5:03am On Apr 03, 2013
hotwax:

Everybody knows Luiz is always a pain in the a55 for ManU just like Chicharito to cech.
He is still the best defender chelsea gat right now.
Luis best defender? Seem you been waching all your matches on black/white TV set,David Luis is a calamity waiting to happen,his tackles are always miscalculated.
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by Ibehdonl(m): 5:30am On Apr 03, 2013
I hate Man Utd,period! I feel lyk roastin dis club in a furnace or oven.Bleep u sunnyboi and al man utd ,we wl continue 2 defeat u.next season wl b hot on u,i tel u!
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by Laitesmart(m): 6:48am On Apr 03, 2013
PapaFejiro:

simply becos they are just cool playing their football and making their money not really contending.
manure fans and uefalona fans will definately hate chelsea cos they get tired and always cry when they meet chelsea.
Do you know that Chelsea is the only team in the world Messi has not scored against? Even with penalty?
Only team in the world? What about Enugu rangers? Na outside diz world them dey?
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by senator2k9(m): 7:11am On Apr 03, 2013
yuzedo: I hate Desmond Elliot E-diot, Gym Iyke and Micheal Jacksin, Bingo Basketball & Football Club! angry
dis is the type of comments I expect MOD's to hide....yet dey won't do it.....wen u say sth important nw dey Wil hide it
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by beldcat(m): 7:40am On Apr 03, 2013
I hate chelsea and John Terry...and all those chelsea area boyz. em, sorry fans i meant to say.
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by beldcat(m): 7:47am On Apr 03, 2013
I c a lot of fustrated chelsea fans hating on us (Man.Utd) because of our success...keep hating haters but u can't knock us down.
"no love lust,no love found". afterall we're your oga at top.
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by busket(m): 7:53am On Apr 03, 2013
masks: Barca. Messi
You must be an arsenal fan, cos the feeling is mutual.
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by Harry4cas(m): 8:10am On Apr 03, 2013
I hate Manutd and OMG STUP!D SUAREZ
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by Ndjones(m): 8:23am On Apr 03, 2013
I hate Chelsea pass shit. Hate Harzard
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by rrankee: 9:22am On Apr 03, 2013
i hate chelsea. Hazard and oscar are the players i hate because dey 2 dey rate dem.....people wey just start ball. I play pass dem self.
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by dammygolden: 9:43am On Apr 03, 2013
I hate chelsea with the whole of my heart, they go arround hijacking discovered young talents and destroy them.
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by c33b33(m): 9:45am On Apr 03, 2013
Because they are actually the worms here ranting venom at champions out of jealousy and frustration.
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by c33b33(m): 9:46am On Apr 03, 2013
Because they are actually the worms here ranting venom at champions out of jealousy and frustration.
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by engrfcuksmtin(m): 10:27am On Apr 03, 2013
If u hate manchester united click like

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 25 Likes
The award for most hated football club on nairaland, pls join me to present the award to Manchester united! grin

Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by cr7lomo: 11:28am On Apr 03, 2013
Man u rooney alias shrek. Barca messi alias leprechaun. Chelsea and evritin in it alias agbero
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by Jovanna(f): 12:18pm On Apr 03, 2013
D club i dislike most is chelsea cos of their agbero fans..chealsea fans love 2 bet i hate dat..i dislike man u cos dey re bunch of cheaters i'd ve luv dem cos of their sucess bt they re sucessful 2ru cheating#fact#...i dnt hate any player in particular bt i hate arsene winger he's too selfish...
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by Mblem(m): 12:36pm On Apr 03, 2013
it is bcoz everybody hate arsenal esp arsen wenger.....n deir hrtbreaking pattern of football
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by karpentar: 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2013
misterh: Now, this rasoning is illogical. Quenn dey watch ball? Ur post shows u don't know how fixtures are planned. They are planned even before the season starts before real title contenders are known. How does the press support us? Buying refs Please spare me that.

The queen supports Manu and that in some ways influences referees decisions at critical matches, that "Manu Must Win". You’re the one without logic. It doesn't matter when the fixtures are planned; the key thing is that most Manu matches are played last every weekend. There’s a great advantage in knowing your rival’s results before you play. That will influence your match strategy. No other team enjoys this advantage more than Manu. I can't remember the last time Manu played same time with others, why?

Who in the world except fans like you, doesn't know about Howard Webb or Clattenbarg, and Manu?

Enjoy your stolen victory, but my own joy will come later when your useless team faces Spanish teams in the UEFA. Then you're inferiority will be exposed.
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by gosham(m): 1:41pm On Apr 03, 2013

No body hates Arsenal because they are no threat to Nobody
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by Chineducassidy: 2:21pm On Apr 03, 2013
I hate wesbrom for not letting Osaze go

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Leeds United FA Cup (1 - 0) On 6th January 2020 / Swansea Vs Manchester United 1 - 4 On 17 August 2013 / Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 7th April 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.