Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,078 members, 7,973,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:54 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (712359 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:45am On May 18, 2013
lol they were so cute i really hope they didnt break up for real.

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:47am On May 18, 2013
Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm this nigga is hot!!

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:04am On May 18, 2013
those brothers should learn how to communicate grin
what's "I'm not NOT happy for you"
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Berryman: 9:08am On May 18, 2013
Damon03: Is anybody else tired of the DES love triangle?? I mean we've been at it since season 1. One reason why season 4 wasn't as great as others is because our focus was on elena's love life and her humanity. I was more interested in the silas story line but they kept throwing elena in my face.... And why is she always getting the best of Katherine?

And why the hell do we need Jeremy instead of Bonnie, like seriously

Silas being Paul Wesley is great but baby bro is locked up till God knows when... He doesn't deserve that

Season 5 better not be about elena. The biatch is boring me
Dude guess what, u just spoke my freakin mind! The silas part of s4 was my most interesting storyline. The supernatural element of tvd is wat makes it...wait 4it...legendary. And seriously, hw's jeremy a beta replacement 4 bonnie? Well, lets keep crossed our fingers and hopes its worth it. Can't wait for s5.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Berryman: 9:14am On May 18, 2013
joeydozzy: those brothers should learn how to communicate grin
what's "I'm not NOT happy for you"
Haha...dat absolutely grammatically correct; don't tell me u don't understand it. Dats d negative (or opposite) of saying 'i'm not happy for u'. A way of saying 'i'm happy 4u' without saying 'i'm happy 4u'. The beauty and intelligence of d english language.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:20am On May 18, 2013
Berryman: Haha...dat absolutely grammatically correct; don't tell me u don't understand it. Dats d negative (or opposite) of saying 'i'm not happy for u'. A way of saying 'i'm happy 4u' without saying 'i'm happy 4u'. The beauty and intelligence of d english language.

I know but they never say it directly like when Stefan was trying to tell Damon he loves him, it was so hard for him to spill that Damon had to say "He knows"

At least they're trying
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Berryman: 10:06am On May 18, 2013
joeydozzy:

I know but they never say it directly like when Stefan was trying to tell Damon he loves him, it was so hard for him to spill that Damon had to say "He knows"

At least they're trying
k. Get ur point nw - dey ar nt always direct. But u'll av to agree dat it'll be kinda boring (nt to mention gay-ish) if dey were dat direct.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Mrskillz1(f): 11:34am On May 18, 2013
Gosh, Stefan deserves so much better than he got in this last episode.
Elena juz needs to die.. end of tvd
Jux like #barbietvdfreak said, i'll also join you to hunt julie plec in her dreams

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 11:37am On May 18, 2013
Mrs killz: Gosh, Stefan deserves so much better than he got in this last episode.
Jux like #barbietvdfreak said, i'll also join you to hunt julie plec in her dreams

Lmao..I guess #barbietvdfreak is Rokiatu
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:44am On May 18, 2013
Mrs killz: Gosh, Stefan deserves so much better than he got in this last episode.

[img]http://tvrecappersanonymous.files./2013/03/klaus-cheers.gif?w=500&h=281[/img]
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:46am On May 18, 2013
ella.b:

Lmao..I guess #barbietvdfreak is Rokiatu

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:54am On May 18, 2013
Yes you did...good for you!!

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:57am On May 18, 2013
Thanks goodness Lexi was there for my baby.

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 11:57am On May 18, 2013
With what I noticed,Klaus was able to let Caroline go despite knowing she loves someone else.And you know what,that's love.
Damon can't even do that.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 11:59am On May 18, 2013
hahaha I wish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 18, 2013
ella.b:
With what I noticed,Klaus was able to let Caroline go despite knowing she loves someone else.And you know what,that's love.

Damon is selfish Klaus prove not to be else he would have easily killed Tyler. Seriousl if Klaroline happens, is gonna be even more epic than Stelena and Delena.

Because if Caroline really falls in love, she will be loyal to only him.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 18, 2013
cool

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 18, 2013
ella.b:

you say?
what do you think Damon has been doing since season 2? undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 18, 2013
He couldn't even wait to jump into the arms of his wife, Ohhhh I envy this woman. grin grin

Paul and his wife 17.05.2013 in Paris

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 18, 2013
cry cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 18, 2013
Another great twist can't wait to see how Katherine handles this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 18, 2013
Nina is such a pretty girl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:15pm On May 18, 2013
rokiatu:

Damon is selfish Klaus prove not to be else he would have easily killed Tyler. Seriousl if Klaroline happens, is gonna be even more epic than Stelena and Delena.

Because if Caroline really falls in love, she will be loyal to only him.

over loyal.gal Hates to cheat
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 18, 2013
cool

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:29pm On May 18, 2013
joeydozzy:

you say?

abegi
what Damon has been doing is wat I call "stalking".
Elena was still in love with Stefan when he became a ripper but wat did Damon do, he kissssssed her and made her confused.
Damon did the same thing with Katherina.

Klaus and Elijah were in love with Tania(Elena and Kat doppleganger) or wateva her name was but because it was bringing them apart, they left her.
Damon kept pursuing Elena even when his brother said he loved her and wat did Damon say "I love her too".
to me that's just mean.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:31pm On May 18, 2013
rokiatu: He could even wait to jump into the arms of his wife, Ohhhh I envy this woman. grin grin

Paul and his wife 17.05.2013 in Paris

rokiatu don dey stalk the couple ooooo.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by BizBloke(m): 1:57pm On May 18, 2013
ella.b:

rokiatu don dey stalk the couple ooooo.

As in ehn...I fear for them sef. Abeg, Rokky, no use Naija technology track them sha. wink
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by BizBloke(m): 1:57pm On May 18, 2013

Hunters. lol. Una funny oo.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by BizBloke(m): 1:58pm On May 18, 2013
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by BizBloke(m): 1:59pm On May 18, 2013
ella.b:

Damon indeed! That one?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by BizBloke(m): 1:59pm On May 18, 2013
rokiatu:

Lol. Cool
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by BizBloke(m): 2:00pm On May 18, 2013
joeydozzy:

you say?

Abegi. I think KNOW he's been stalking and waiting for the perfect opportunity to sex her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.