Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,358 members, 7,910,807 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 05:20 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (706463 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 5:56pm On May 20, 2013
cool

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 5:58pm On May 20, 2013
cool cool cool

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 5:59pm On May 20, 2013
cool cool

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 6:05pm On May 20, 2013
cool

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by biolabee(m): 6:08pm On May 20, 2013
ella.b:

A lot and the writers better make it good cuz season 4 wasn't all that to me.

Me tooo.s4 not so cool.. they made klaus look irrational n weak.. vampelena was irritating and even her mean streak was revolting.. they did not develop silas quickly so there was no main villain

s1 - damon
s2 - klaus
s3 - The Originals
s4 -

There wasa point i got so bored I was hoping for katherine to come back

I love the fight scenes between katherine n elena especially the hallway fight in the finale
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 6:10pm On May 20, 2013
cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 6:11pm On May 20, 2013
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 6:15pm On May 20, 2013
cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 6:15pm On May 20, 2013
cool

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 6:19pm On May 20, 2013
so cute

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 6:21pm On May 20, 2013
cool cool

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 6:22pm On May 20, 2013
grin grin grin

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 6:24pm On May 20, 2013
cool cool

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 6:26pm On May 20, 2013
cool

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 6:28pm On May 20, 2013
cry cry

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by BizBloke(m): 7:37pm On May 20, 2013
Berryman: I just dey pity d guy na.
I foresee silas being d new boss in town; Niklaus will av to make do wit d title of 2nd most feared villain. And then i foresee qetsiyah popping up later (probably as bonnie?). When d previously fearless silas sees her, his heart skips a beat and he's nt quite sure whether its for love or freakin fright of dis powerful witch...haha!
Well, at least dats just my imagination. Whats urs? What do u tink will happen in s5?

What do I think will happen in S5? Stefan will escape from that trunk - God knows how; Katherine will be more selfless as a result of her human nature and she'll prolly be the ONE for Stefan.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 7:53pm On May 20, 2013
grin grin grin

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 7:54pm On May 20, 2013
grin grin grin

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 7:55pm On May 20, 2013
grin grin

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 8:03pm On May 20, 2013
grin

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 20, 2013
Elijah is the best original
He would play a better villain as Klaus

His ruthlessness is very wild and yet has a calm brief. That guy would easily win Emmy award hands down

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 8:06pm On May 20, 2013
joeydozzy: Elijah is the best original

His ruthlessness is very wild and yet has a calm brief. That guy would easily win Emmy award hands down

+1
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 8:07pm On May 20, 2013
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by BizBloke(m): 8:08pm On May 20, 2013
joeydozzy: Elijah is the best original

It's called "Classy evil."
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 8:50pm On May 20, 2013
stefan lover: cool

Joseph needs to shave fast
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:03pm On May 20, 2013
BizBloke:

What do I think will happen in S5? Stefan will escape from that trunk - God knows how; Katherine will be more selfless as a result of her human nature and she'll prolly be the ONE for Stefan.

be d one for Stefan ke? haba
yes, Stefan 'll be saved by someone because there's something that 'll tick some ppl to know that dat silas is at work.
Katherine, oh yeah she 'll seek revenge.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by BizBloke(m): 9:28pm On May 20, 2013
ella.b:

be d one for Stefan ke? haba
yes, Stefan 'll be saved by someone because there's something that 'll tick some ppl to know that dat silas is at work.
Katherine, oh yeah she 'll seek revenge.

Yes, be the one. The writers have proven to be 'insane' over and over again.

True that!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:34pm On May 20, 2013
yes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:40pm On May 20, 2013
lol

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:42pm On May 20, 2013
hot

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 20, 2013
Ella, you don join Roki? grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:03pm On May 20, 2013
joeydozzy: Ella, you don join Roki? grin
grin
no sir grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.