Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,702 members, 7,945,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:07 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (710130 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 2:23pm On May 18, 2013
barbietvdfreak grin grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 18, 2013
Damon03: barbietvdfreak grin grin grin

Why are you calling me? angry angry angry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 2:38pm On May 18, 2013
BizBloke:

Abegi. I think KNOW he's been stalking and waiting for the perfect opportunity to sex her.

Finally someone shares my view.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 2:43pm On May 18, 2013
Damon03: barbietvdfreak grin grin grin

Ahaha mrs killz gave her a perfect nickname.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 18, 2013
ella.b:

I thought I was the only sensible one. Good to know. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 18, 2013
OMG best scene in the whole episode.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9OZHw39Xo0

[/url]
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 3:30pm On May 18, 2013
rokiatu:

Why are you calling me? angry angry angry
wow she's even answering to it
OMG best scene in the whole episode.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9OZHw39Xo0

[/url]

Matt & sexy becks was fantastic to watch for the first time
And klaus and Caroline... Simply Awesome

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Berryman: 4:04pm On May 18, 2013
Damon03: Matt & sexy becks was fantastic to watch for the first time
And klaus and Caroline... Simply Awesome
yeah, bekky try sha; she's more attractive now she's less of a 'biatch'. But hey, to all d ladies hu love (or even like) matt, pls advice him to be careful so long as he doesn't plan on becoming a vamp oo. because he's dealing wit a 1000yr old vamp wit super strenght wen intimate. He'll get a head- and body-ache dat'll last at least 1 month if dey do dat...u know...ehen, dat thing. Tell him abstinence is d best policy :-D :-D
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by BizBloke(m): 4:11pm On May 18, 2013
ella.b:

True that.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by BizBloke(m): 4:11pm On May 18, 2013
Berryman: yeah, bekky try sha; she's more attractive now she's less of a 'biatch'. But hey, to all d ladies hu love (or even like) matt, pls advice him to be careful so long as he doesn't plan on becoming a vamp oo. because he's dealing wit a 1000yr old vamp wit super strenght wen intimate. He'll get a head- and body-ache dat'll last at least 1 month if dey do dat...u know...ehen, dat thing. Tell him abstinence is d best policy :-D :-D

Na where your mind run go immediately ni?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 4:17pm On May 18, 2013
Berryman: yeah, bekky try sha; she's more attractive now she's less of a 'biatch'. But hey, to all d ladies hu love (or even like) matt, pls advice him to be careful so long as he doesn't plan on becoming a vamp oo. because he's dealing wit a 1000yr old vamp wit super strenght wen intimate. He'll get a head- and body-ache dat'll last at least 1 month if dey do dat...u know...ehen, dat thing. Tell him abstinence is d best policy :-D :-D

LOL
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 18, 2013
comments from youtube

[size=15pt]"When this show started I really loved Damon!And I can't belive that I will say this,but this season made me sick of him!I'm sick of his arrogance and him not making excuses for anything he does and we just supposed to love him!He didn't even had a courtesy to tell something to Stefan,he would just walked away!Yes,I got the girl,that's what's important,screw my brother!And even Elena didn't had a courtesy to tell Stefan anything!It make me sick of both of them"![/size]

Amen sister!!!

[size=13pt]"so damon got the girl, but elena lost the guy".
[/size]
[size=17pt]"I honestly don't see how Defan is even a ship. With a brother like Damon who needs enemies".[/size]

ROFL grin grin grin grin

[size=15pt]"Stefan leaves and tries to move on. When Damon couldn't. and because of Stefan's personality Katherine didn't kill Elena"[/size]

[size=13pt]"Elena chooses Damon, Stefan says ‘I’m not, not happy for you.” and decides to leave town. Elena chooses Stefan, Damon snaps Jeremy’s neck as some sort of punishment"
[/size]

[size=17pt]"Damon has done selfless things but usually when they revolve around Elena like he said he's selfish with her stefan on the other hand his kindness and selflessness doesn't just revolve around Elena"
[/size]

[size=17pt]"I feel so horrible for Stefan. He has his heart ripped out by Elena again, who didn't even have the decency to tell him to his face. No. She tried offing the cure to him as a way of saying, "I don't want to be with you forever." And then, instead of actually telling him that she chose Damon, she told Damon in hearing distance, probably knowing Stefan was listening. To top off his horrible night, Stefan loses Lexi AGAIN and then finds out that he's Silas' doppleganger who then traps him".[/size]

[size=15pt]"Vd is becoming stupid, looking foward Originals, that will be great"

[size=14pt]"damon killed lexi and stole elena from stefan....how evil is that"

[size=15pt]"Alaric has never Been a Delena shipper this whole season with Delena has been a mess and stupid. Its all forced and not really a natural honest progression. I love Stefan & I was a Stelena fan but once Elena slept with Damon I got over it and over her. Delena can be together for all i care now but let's be honest they've been forced all season"[/size]

[size=15pt]"Guys im a hardcore SE shipper, but really now, why do u still want elena with stefan?Do u really believe she deserves him?Stefan is a good guy he doesnt deserve all this shit..and u know what..if she was the "ONE" she should have chosen him over any guy..especially Damon!"[/size]

[size=13pt]"Still cant Believe that Selfish Freak got the Girl n the guy who Loved Elena endlessly n deserved her got rejected,lost his Bestfriend,Cared for his friends n Brother even after You Know.......is Drowning in the bottom of a Freaking Lake....Bravo Writers...You guys have done such a BangUp job to Stefan n the Fans....!!!!!!!!!!!"[/size]

"They should really stick to the book. Stefan and elena belongs to each other!"

"Can people love more than once in their lifetime, yes! Are they each a valid experience for the people involved, yes! However, is there more than "The One" soulmate for a person, NO! Hence the term ONE. Does Elena love Damon...unfortunately yes. Is Damon the "one", No. Stefan and Elena are eachother's ONE. They are soulmates and I truly believe these charcaters will be together again and this time for good!"

[size=14pt]"I truly don't understand how anyone could choose someone else over Stefan".
[/size]

[size=13pt]"Oh Stefan He is the Best really and Elena threw that Away for Damon ? She is Not herself i don't recognize Her anymore."[/size]

[size=16pt]"After all this he would still go back to her in a heartbeat.. <3 Stefan is definitely the best character in the show..he has dealt with so much respect the relationship between Damon and Elena although Damon was pursuing her through all their relationship..I want Elena with Stefan but i believe only Lexi deserves Stefan's love..she has never let him."[/size]

[size=14pt]"Stefan Salvatore is the most compassionate, caring guy ever. Screw Elena and Damon"
[/size]

[size=16pt]"Stefan is the most unselfish, caring and the sweetest guy ever, if Elena can't see it I'm glad they're not together. I just wanted him to give the cure to Lexi so they could live happily ever after"[/size]

[size=17pt]"Again - this is WHY I love Stefan Salvatore and WHY with Elena, not with Elena, I will always watch TVD because irregardless of the "TRIANGLE" this is Stefan's story, his journey. He is a hero with an infinite capacity to forgive"[/size]

[size=16pt]"I didn't feel anything between Elena and Damon when Elena said she loved him..to be very honest, it felt like nothing.
I would like to point out how Ian is not even half the actor Paul is..so maybe that's one of the reasons lol"[/size]

[size=13pt]Damon and Elena's scene felt forced, nothing natural like what Stefan and Elena share. Just really disappointed." I will always have faith in Stefan and Elena, but really after everything? Stefan even fought his switched off humanity just to be with her. And brought her into this world,and loved her from the start.I don't even know if I want to watch this show anymore. But from the very beginning Stefan and Elena stole my heart and I will never forget their kind of love. The one that never dies".[/size]

[size=17pt]"I'm just really disappointed in this finale. I don't care if I get hate from delena fans, but I refuse to believe that I went through how many seasons just to watch damon and elena end up together. Stefan and Elena's love was so pure, and nothing but true love. He did everything for her from the beginning, and even after everything he respectfully walked away. I feel as though the producers chose Damon and Elena because of the popularity not because it was true love".[/size]

"i'm so happy for stephan he can finally have a good life without elena she finally did the right choice stefan is to good for her."

[size=14pt]"This is so the speech that girls give the good guys who've been there for them throughout it all, "you deserve whatever you want out of life" ... *unspoken* "except me." Anyway, I'm OK with Damon and Elena, that would've hung over the SE relationship if she chose him again and I want Stefan to get out of his ordeal and become stronger and more self-loving and more independent and just have a completely different perspective when he sees Elena and Damon again".[/size]

[size=15pt]"Nope. I don't like Damon whatsoever. I would much prefer for Stefan to cut his losses and call it a day. It is clear to me that Stefan loves Damon more than Damon will ever love him. Family is not always forever and sometimes,you are better off without them. That is true for Stefan concerning Damon"[/size]

[size=15pt]"Amen to everything you just said sister...seriously. For any relationship to work, there has to be some sort of compromise. Not all friendships are meant to turn romantic & while Damon's forceful nature was attractive at 1st, I doubt the allure will last too long. Not to mention, I can already see their fights ending with Damon screaming 'I'm not Stefan' just to get out of doing something he doesn't want to do.
Elena made her bed & the worst choice, she'll just have to learn from her mistake"![/size]

[size=15pt]"Elena is having a wild moment all women have & going for Mr. Wrong because he's hot&exciting. She said he was the wrong choice,but made her feel alive. This is code for blinding lust&thrill. Once both wear off &we grow up some,we realize he's unstable&exhausting. When we get past this phase,we go for the Stefan's,with the Damon's being a fond or depending on the guy-not so fond memory. Damon himself is going to be bored to tears by the steady Elena. He isn't cut out for her type of personality".[/size]

[size=15pt]"Damon cares more about his bottomless pit of low self esteem being eased than he does his brother. He doesn't care in the least that he ruined Stefan's relationship and hurt his brother. He repeatedly showed that through the seasons. I completely agree with you. We have choice. Damon chose Elena over his brother,whereas Stefan gave up his humanity/sobriety AND Elena to save Damon. I really wish the show would stop trying to push this one side bromance. Stefan needs to cut Damon loose".[/size]

[size=15pt]"Delena fans might get Damon and Elena, but Stelena fans get double the Paul Wesley"!
[/size]

[size=15pt]"Stefan might get his revenge as he did on Klaus
Only that Silas is gonna regret messing up with Stefan Salvatore".[/size]

[size=15pt]"I am a vampire and this is MY story..." A lot of people seem to be forgetting that. It's Stefan's story. He's the main character".[/size]

people are not smiling oooooh...Stefan seems to have a lot more fans then we thought. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 18, 2013
Berryman: yeah, bekky try sha; she's more attractive now she's less of a 'biatch'. But hey, to all d ladies hu love (or even like) [size=14pt]matt, pls advice him to be careful so long as he doesn't plan on becoming a vamp oo. because he's dealing wit a 1000yr old vamp wit super strenght wen intimate. He'll get a head- and body-ache dat'll last at least 1 month if dey do dat...u know.[/size]..ehen, dat thing. Tell him abstinence is d best policy :-D :-D

[img]http://2.bp..com/-_tifZPdZjSU/ULdWodIedRI/AAAAAAAAYHk/0cpiAzR7kJs/s1600/e7lcf4jpg.gif[/img]
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 18, 2013

They are so cute... kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 18, 2013

She better not be.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 18, 2013
hi, I'm rokiatu

and I'm a tvdholic

All: Hi Roki grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:01pm On May 18, 2013
rokiatu: comments from youtube

[size=15pt]"When this show started I really loved Damon!And I can't belive that I will say this,but this season made me sick of him!I'm sick of his arrogance and him not making excuses for anything he does and we just supposed to love him!He didn't even had a courtesy to tell something to Stefan,he would just walked away!Yes,I got the girl,that's what's important,screw my brother!And even Elena didn't had a courtesy to tell Stefan anything!It make me sick of both of them"![/size]

Amen sister!!!

[size=13pt]"so damon got the girl, but elena lost the guy".
[/size]
[size=17pt]"I honestly don't see how Defan is even a ship. With a brother like Damon who needs enemies".[/size]

ROFL grin grin grin grin

[size=15pt]"Stefan leaves and tries to move on. When Damon couldn't. and because of Stefan's personality Katherine didn't kill Elena"[/size]

[size=13pt]"Elena chooses Damon, Stefan says ‘I’m not, not happy for you.” and decides to leave town. Elena chooses Stefan, Damon snaps Jeremy’s neck as some sort of punishment"
[/size]

[size=17pt]"Damon has done selfless things but usually when they revolve around Elena like he said he's selfish with her stefan on the other hand his kindness and selflessness doesn't just revolve around Elena"
[/size]

[size=17pt]"I feel so horrible for Stefan. He has his heart ripped out by Elena again, who didn't even have the decency to tell him to his face. No. She tried offing the cure to him as a way of saying, "I don't want to be with you forever." And then, instead of actually telling him that she chose Damon, she told Damon in hearing distance, probably knowing Stefan was listening. To top off his horrible night, Stefan loses Lexi AGAIN and then finds out that he's Silas' doppleganger who then traps him".[/size]

[size=15pt]"Vd is becoming stupid, looking foward Originals, that will be great"

[size=14pt]"damon killed lexi and stole elena from stefan....how evil is that"

[size=15pt]"Alaric has never Been a Delena shipper this whole season with Delena has been a mess and stupid. Its all forced and not really a natural honest progression. I love Stefan & I was a Stelena fan but once Elena slept with Damon I got over it and over her. Delena can be together for all i care now but let's be honest they've been forced all season"[/size]

[size=15pt]"Guys im a hardcore SE shipper, but really now, why do u still want elena with stefan?Do u really believe she deserves him?Stefan is a good guy he doesnt deserve all this shit..and u know what..if she was the "ONE" she should have chosen him over any guy..especially Damon!"[/size]

[size=13pt]"Still cant Believe that Selfish Freak got the Girl n the guy who Loved Elena endlessly n deserved her got rejected,lost his Bestfriend,Cared for his friends n Brother even after You Know.......is Drowning in the bottom of a Freaking Lake....Bravo Writers...You guys have done such a BangUp job to Stefan n the Fans....!!!!!!!!!!!"[/size]

"They should really stick to the book. Stefan and elena belongs to each other!"

"Can people love more than once in their lifetime, yes! Are they each a valid experience for the people involved, yes! However, is there more than "The One" soulmate for a person, NO! Hence the term ONE. Does Elena love Damon...unfortunately yes. Is Damon the "one", No. Stefan and Elena are eachother's ONE. They are soulmates and I truly believe these charcaters will be together again and this time for good!"

[size=14pt]"I truly don't understand how anyone could choose someone else over Stefan".
[/size]

[size=13pt]"Oh Stefan He is the Best really and Elena threw that Away for Damon ? She is Not herself i don't recognize Her anymore."[/size]

[size=16pt]"After all this he would still go back to her in a heartbeat.. <3 Stefan is definitely the best character in the show..he has dealt with so much respect the relationship between Damon and Elena although Damon was pursuing her through all their relationship..I want Elena with Stefan but i believe only Lexi deserves Stefan's love..she has never let him."[/size]

[size=14pt]"Stefan Salvatore is the most compassionate, caring guy ever. Screw Elena and Damon"
[/size]

[size=16pt]"Stefan is the most unselfish, caring and the sweetest guy ever, if Elena can't see it I'm glad they're not together. I just wanted him to give the cure to Lexi so they could live happily ever after"[/size]

[size=17pt]"Again - this is WHY I love Stefan Salvatore and WHY with Elena, not with Elena, I will always watch TVD because irregardless of the "TRIANGLE" this is Stefan's story, his journey. He is a hero with an infinite capacity to forgive"[/size]

[size=16pt]"I didn't feel anything between Elena and Damon when Elena said she loved him..to be very honest, it felt like nothing.
I would like to point out how Ian is not even half the actor Paul is..so maybe that's one of the reasons lol"[/size]

[size=13pt]Damon and Elena's scene felt forced, nothing natural like what Stefan and Elena share. Just really disappointed." I will always have faith in Stefan and Elena, but really after everything? Stefan even fought his switched off humanity just to be with her. And brought her into this world,and loved her from the start.I don't even know if I want to watch this show anymore. But from the very beginning Stefan and Elena stole my heart and I will never forget their kind of love. The one that never dies".[/size]

[size=17pt]"I'm just really disappointed in this finale. I don't care if I get hate from delena fans, but I refuse to believe that I went through how many seasons just to watch damon and elena end up together. Stefan and Elena's love was so pure, and nothing but true love. He did everything for her from the beginning, and even after everything he respectfully walked away. I feel as though the producers chose Damon and Elena because of the popularity not because it was true love".[/size]

"i'm so happy for stephan he can finally have a good life without elena she finally did the right choice stefan is to good for her."

[size=14pt]"This is so the speech that girls give the good guys who've been there for them throughout it all, "you deserve whatever you want out of life" ... *unspoken* "except me." Anyway, I'm OK with Damon and Elena, that would've hung over the SE relationship if she chose him again and I want Stefan to get out of his ordeal and become stronger and more self-loving and more independent and just have a completely different perspective when he sees Elena and Damon again".[/size]

people are not smiling oooooh...Stefan seems to have a lot more fans then we thought. grin grin grin grin

But its true na.its so true.
Reading d comments just increased ma anger 4 julie plec.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:04pm On May 18, 2013
joeydozzy: hi, I'm rokiatu

and I'm a tvdholic

Hehehe intervention is needed
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 18, 2013
Somebody make it clearer

Who is Silas?

And is the silas an exact look alike of stefan, just as katherine is to elena?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jasper7(m): 9:52pm On May 18, 2013
rokiatu: Nina is such a pretty girl
Very Correct, But she's kinda small-ish, in a very small way
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:58pm On May 18, 2013
Legit1: Somebody make it clearer

Who is Silas?

And is the silas an exact look alike of stefan, just as katherine is to elena?

Silas is an immortal and is over 2000yrs old(or so).
And yes,he is stefan's doppleganger just like elena and katherina.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 12:06am On May 19, 2013
This thing is bugging me, if stefan is a doppelganger because silas is an immortal does it mean that tatia, katherina and elena are qetsiyah's(or the girl silas wanted to give the immortality to) doppelganger? The latter makes more sense since qetsiyah should be black. Just why are they doppelgangers.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:28am On May 19, 2013
joeydozzy: hi, I'm rokiatu

and I'm a tvdholic

ella.b:

Hehehe intervention is needed

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:16am On May 19, 2013
ella.b:

Silas is an immortal and is over 2000yrs old(or so).
And yes,he is stefan's doppleganger just like elena and katherina.

Is there a season 5?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:35am On May 19, 2013
Legit1:

Is there a season 5?

yep!!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 19, 2013
Time to follow up...smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 19, 2013
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 19, 2013
I hope Stefan visit the Originals sometime in the future. Love he and Klaus bromance.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E01Bv541tIg

[/url]
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 19, 2013
Btw, what happened to Klaus mum? undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 19, 2013
Which season are u watching?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 19, 2013
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by penzino(m): 12:50pm On May 19, 2013
Sum1 pls tell me hw lng stefan wud spend in dat vault!!! Haba, stefan deserves more dan all this shit abeg.#nt happy

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.