Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,078 members, 7,973,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:54 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (712359 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by biolabee(m): 10:24pm On May 20, 2013
damn..... this lurf na wa....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 7:07am On May 21, 2013
ella.b:
yes

Please no spoilers.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Berryman: 9:15am On May 21, 2013
joeydozzy: Elijah is the best original
He would play a better villain as Klaus

His ruthlessness is very wild and yet has a calm brief. That guy would easily win Emmy award hands down
You think?? Don't misundestand moi - i like Elijah beta dan NiKlaus - but why do u tink Elijah would do beta as villain...because klaus doesn't wear a suit?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:18am On May 21, 2013
Berryman: You think?? Don't misundestand moi - i like Elijah beta dan NiKlaus - but why do u tink Elijah would do beta as villain...because klaus doesn't wear a suit?

I think he meant Elijah is just as good not better.

Personally Klaus is better to me. Love Elijah too though.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:36am On May 21, 2013
Berryman: You think?? Don't misundestand moi - i like Elijah beta dan NiKlaus - but why do u tink Elijah would do beta as villain...because klaus doesn't wear a suit?

lmao @ suit

okay in one sentence
Elijah's villainy is more natural and can kill with his eyes alone

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Berryman: 12:11pm On May 21, 2013
joeydozzy:

lmao @ suit

okay in one sentence
Elijah's villainy is more natural and can kill with his eyes alone
lol...i remember when Elijah was d first original we knew; d guy was badass. Very smart and clinical. Does d job and dusts his suit. But i'm asking myself: would i sound dis admirable of him were he to have, at dis point, done all d 'biatchy' tins klaus has done. I'm tinking 'probably not'. How una see am na?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 21, 2013
Berryman: lol...i remember when Elijah was d first original we knew; d guy was badass. Very smart and clinical. Does d job and dusts his suit. But i'm asking myself: would i sound dis admirable of him were he to have, at dis point, done all d 'biatchy' tins klaus has done. I'm tinking 'probably not'. How una see am na?

people hate villains. it's their job to do so
you aren't meant to admire one. They want the fans to really hate them. That's how to know if one is really a villain undecided

Now ask yourself, who'll you hate more as Klaus? wink
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 21, 2013
joeydozzy:

people hate villains. it's their job to do so
you aren't meant to admire one
. They want the fans to really hate them. That's how to know if one is really a villain undecided

Now ask yourself, who'll you hate more as Klaus? wink

Hell no!! Nowdays villains are more admired and loved than heroes. Why do you think people love Damon so much even from season one when he was the most annoying thing around?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:03pm On May 21, 2013
stefan lover:

Please no spoilers.

that spoiler wasn't from the writers, that was a fan Tryna predict tvd 5...and twas exactly wat I thought.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:06pm On May 21, 2013
rokiatu:

Hell no!! Nowdays villains are more admired and loved than heroes. Why do you think people love Damon so much even from season one when he was the most annoying thing around?
true
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:08pm On May 21, 2013
even Stefan as villain will be sexy.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by penzino(m): 1:25pm On May 21, 2013
Wait guys, where was fin or is it flin, when the veil was down? I mean the original who was his momma's boi. Dats 1. And 2 would niklaus be able to use katherins blood now that she is human? And 3, since katherina is human, dat was wat stefan wantd for elena right? Would it be possible to see stepherina in TVD 5. #my own thots.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 21, 2013
rokiatu:

people loved Damon from season one? I laugh
it was when he started acting a little bit humane and saving Elena and Stefan lives and don't forget his way with words wink

when did people start admiring Klaus?
Was it when he compelled Stefan? No
killed Tyler's mom? 12 hybrids? No

but you definitely screamed when he slashed the witch's throat in the finale? Yes
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 21, 2013
joeydozzy:

people loved Damon from season one? I laugh

Why are you laughing? Do you know about this series at all or do you just watch it? Even the producer were making fun about it at comic con. His words

Hes the villian hes suppose to be bad but you guys still love him"

"He hate his brother you still love him"

"He killed people you still love him"

People majority fell in love with Damon the moment he said
[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a7EDnJUZxY
[/url]

I am a Stefan fan, but the fact of the matter is that, Damon has a lot of fans, and it all started from season one.

People fell in love with his bad bod image at first sight, his fandom is even reducing now cuz hes not as bad, cocky, funny and sarcastic anymore. Fact!!!

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 21, 2013
joeydozzy:

when did people start admiring Klaus?

LOL heres the thing. I was watching the whole series with my mom and sis, And they all hated Klaus, that was before he appear, when he was in Alaric body and when the mere mention of his name cause panic in mystic falls.

But what was my mom and sis reaction the moment they saw this scene....

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II8Fa0Yhshg

[/url]

My mom was like "hes so handsome"

My sister, "wow"

And then through out the season what were they saying, "And I thought Damon was bad" My sister even fell in love with Klaus character, Klaus was her favourite she watched the whole of season 3 in 1 day whereby she watched season 1 and 2 in about two weeks.

and not leaving myself out, the moment I saw this scene, I was a Klaus fan.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiiTMnImwac grin grin grin

[/url]

People love bad, danger, and thrill. And some Villains delivery that brilliantly esp stylish and likeable villains like Klaus, Elijah, Damon (Season 1)

Why do you think the Originals have there own show? Because people love Klaus so much, Hes too big for TVD. And mark my word, Stefan playing Silas in season 5 will earn him so much more fans.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 21, 2013
arguing with a tvdholic is a loss totally grin

this girl don watch the whole channel on YouTube

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 21, 2013
joeydozzy: arguing with a tvdholic is a loss totally grin

this girl don watch the whole channel on YouTube

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 6:05pm On May 21, 2013
penzino: Wait guys, where was fin or is it flin, when the veil was down? I mean the original who was his momma's boi. Dats 1. And 2 would niklaus be able to use katherins blood now that she is human? And 3, since katherina is human, dat was wat stefan wantd for elena right? Would it be possible to see stepherina in TVD 5. #my own thots.

1.if fin was brought back, there would be no storyline for him.
2.I asked the same question about Klaus but I reasoned he 'll be very busy in Orleans.he has d witches, pregnant werewolf and Marcel to deal with.but he "might" make hybrids.
3.Stefan is not in love with Katherine but his heart is still with Elena.but d writers can decide to change things.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 6:14pm On May 21, 2013
rokiatu:

LOL heres the thing. I was watching the whole series with my mom and sis, And they all hated Klaus, that was before he appear, when he was in Alaric body and when the mere mention of his name cause panic in mystic falls.

But what was my mom and sis reaction the moment they saw this scene....

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II8Fa0Yhshg

[/url]

My mom was like "hes so handsome"

My sister, "wow"

And then through out the season what were they saying, "And I thought Damon was bad" My sister even fell in love with Klaus character, Klaus was her favourite she watched the whole of season 3 in 1 day whereby she watched season 1 and 2 in about two weeks.

and not leaving myself out, the moment I saw this scene, I was a Klaus fan.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiiTMnImwac grin grin grin

[/url]

People love bad, danger, and thrill. And some Villains delivery that brilliantly esp stylish and likeable villains like Klaus, Elijah, Damon (Season 1)

Why do you think the Originals have there own show? Because people love Klaus so much, Hes too big for TVD. And mark my word, Stefan playing Silas in season 5 will earn him so much more fans.

Nna Rokiatu has said it all.I was expecting one
person as villain but when I saw Joseph's lips and smile and everything, I changed ma mind.lol
as for Stefan, he 'll 've moreeee fans as villain.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 6:25pm On May 21, 2013
let's just say Klaus had lil fan base but it increased very fast after his first scene with caroline.it divided the fans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkiE7HyUeM8&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DnkiE7HyUeM8
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 21, 2013
grin grin grin

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 21, 2013
haha

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by BizBloke(m): 8:03pm On May 21, 2013
ella.b:
lol

Lmao. Really cracked me up.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by BizBloke(m): 8:05pm On May 21, 2013
penzino: Wait guys, where was fin or is it flin, when the veil was down? I mean the original who was his momma's boi. Dats 1. And 2 would niklaus be able to use katherins blood now that she is human? And 3, since katherina is human, dat was wat stefan wantd for elena right? Would it be possible to see stepherina in TVD 5. #my own thots.

I said this. My thoughts, too.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 21, 2013
cool

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 21, 2013
grin grin grin grin

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 21, 2013
grin grin grin

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 21, 2013
lol

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 21, 2013
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 21, 2013
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 21, 2013

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 21, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.