Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,855 members, 7,949,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 04:00 PM

This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. - Foreign Affairs (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. (96282 Views)

Captured On Our Streets By A Foreign Lens, Images that shamed Britain !!!! / Britain Gives The Go Ahead To Murder Ghaddafi / Should Great Britain Hand Back The Falklands Over To Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 21, 2013
ShyM-X:
Where you at?

Give me a few mins tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 21, 2013
adaobi123:

Give me a few mins tongue

I had a little discussion with my doozy today about going back to Nigeria to marry, or marrying a fresh Nigerian(his mum told him to do that)...

I'll like to know your opinion(s)... wink
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 21, 2013
ShyM-X:

I had a little discussion with my doozy today about going back to Nigeria to marry, or marrying a fresh Nigerian(his mum told him to do that)...

Lol

The only advantage of marrying a fresh Nigerian woman is that the majority of them can cook.

Can't he find his 'soulmate' here ?
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2013
adaobi123:
Lol

The only advantage of marrying a fresh Nigerian woman is that the majority of them can cook.

Can't he find his 'soulmate' here ?

Lmao @ the bolded - that was exactly what I told him... His mum is one of those proper naija women that's proper on the naija thing... She's just being naive and she probably still thinks naija of the 70s/80s that migrated from is the same as today's naija lol...

Those naija chics aren't even it at all - too judgemental, and myopic... Most of them also have this repulsive massive chip on their shoulders they use in covering their emptiness and lack of wit... grin

Anyway, there might be a few decent ones out there, but I'm yet to meet any, tbh...
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 21, 2013
Why is the mum hurrying him to find a wife ? I'm
assuming his around your age, right ? Theres still time.

There are some decent girls in Nigeria. I've met a few myself. All the other ones I've met have ridiculous expectations. tongue

ShyM-X:

Lmao @ the bolded - that was exactly what I told him... His mum is one of those proper naija women that's proper on the naija thing... She's just being naive and she probably still thinks naija of the 70s/80s that migrated from is the same as today's naija lol...

Those naija chics aren't even it at all - too judgemental, and myopic... Most of them also have this repulsive massive chip on their shoulders they use in covering their emptiness and lack of wit... grin

Anyway, there might be a few decent ones out there, but I'm yet to meet any, tbh...

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 21, 2013
Your 'doozy' needs to sit his mum down and have a chat about this.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 21, 2013
adaobi123: Why is the mum hurrying him to find a wife ? I'm
assuming his around your age, right ? Theres still time.

There are some decent girls in Nigeria. I've met a few myself. All the other ones I've met have ridiculous expectations. tongue

You know how naija mums are and how they all want grandchildren once you're done with uni and you've got a little office job... grin Anyway, my parents know that everything about me is unorthodox and they know better not to ask me... Not saying they don't do indirectly...

hey, I just told him to enjoy life and pick any nice and decent chic he can connect with...
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 21, 2013
adaobi123: Your 'doozy' needs to sit his mum down and have a chat about this.

It's more of a joke thing, tbh - he's not taking them seriously... grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 21, 2013
ShyM-X:

You know how naija mums are and how they all want grandchildren once you're done with uni and you've got a little office job... grin Anyway, my parents know that everything about me is unorthodox and they know better not to ask me... Not saying they don't do indirectly...

hey, I just told him to enjoy life and pick any nice and decent chic he can connect with...

Yeah I know. God bless the nigerian mentality tongue grin cheesy

Indirectly ? Lol how do they do it ?

Just make sure the decent chick can cook. tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 21, 2013
ShyM-X:

It's more of a joke thing, tbh - he's not taking them seriously... grin

Hmmmm. He better get a wifey soon though, before the mum finds him one tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 21, 2013
adaobi123:
Yeah I know. God bless the nigerian mentality tongue grin cheesy

Indirectly ? Lol how do they do it ?

Just make sure the decent chick can cook. tongue

Mum just throws some funny jibes at me from time to time women and how naija women are preferable and that... I don't really pay her no mind...Most times, I change the topic before she starts telling me about her friends' daughters that just finished uni and other crap... grin Naija mums are sly in that hooking up shyte... grin

As for me, I don't think I want to get married, anyway... The whole process is just long, tbh..
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 21, 2013
adaobi123:

Hmmmm. He better get a wifey soon though, before the mum finds him one tongue

Lmao... She'll hook him up with aunt Clara's daughter from the church... grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 21, 2013
ShyM-X:

Lmao... She'll hook him up with aunt Clara's daughter from the church... grin

grin grin grin grin grin

ShyM-X:

Mum just throws some funny jibes at me from time to time women and how naija women are preferable and that... I don't really pay her no mind...Most times, I change the topic before she starts telling me about her friends' daughters that just finished uni and other crap... grin Naija mums are sly in that hooking up shyte... grin

As for me, I don't think I want to get married, anyway... The whole process is just long, tbh..

Get married abeg
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 21, 2013
adaobi123:
grin grin grin grin grin

Get married abeg

That's the last thing on my mind, atm...

I dunno, I might change when I meet girls who aren't as superficial and empty as most of the girls out there right now...

Anyway, I'll be on the look-out for you to gauge what you're about... wink
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 21, 2013
ShyM-X:

I dunno, I might change when I meet girls who aren't as superficial and empty as most of the girls out there right now...

Okay

But dont wait till ya too old. wink No one wants an old man tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by MacLovington(m): 7:54pm On Apr 21, 2013
adaobi123:

grin grin grin grin grin

Get married abeg

Well Ada, you'd be a good candidate....afterall you've got just a few more years at uni. tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 21, 2013
MacLovington: .

Well Ada, you'd be a good candidate....afterall you've got just a few more years at uni. tongue

grin grin grin grin grin grin

we shall see tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by MacLovington(m): 7:57pm On Apr 21, 2013
ShyM-X:

You'd do well to listen to Mama......we men see fine face, pert azz and pneumatic chesticles...mothers see more in a woman.
Of course you don't wanna be dragged fighting and kicking to marry Saliatu.. but don't dismiss her opinion outright.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 21, 2013
adaobi123:
Okay

But dont wait till ya too old. wink No one wants an old man tongue

Show me what you got, lil mama... You might be the one... tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 21, 2013
ShyM-X:

Show me what you got, lil mama... You might be the one... tongue

embarassed
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 21, 2013
MacLovington:

You'd do well to listen to Mama......we men see fine face, pert azz and pneumatic chesticles...mothers see more in a woman.
Of course you don't wanna be dragged fighting and kicking to marry Saliatu.. but don't dismiss her opinion outright.

@the bolded - word..
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 8:51pm On Apr 21, 2013
ShyM-X:

don't even think about it.........
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 21, 2013
coogar:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by 190: 9:04pm On Apr 21, 2013
hmmm . .
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 21, 2013
190: hmmm . .

grin grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 21, 2013
190: hmmm . .
You've reached tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 21, 2013
coogar:

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 21, 2013
Watagwan watagwan gwaning

Wahh ya say, girlie?

Rastaman fi back lek 94 again..dun noe grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 21, 2013
Wahh ya say, adaobi?
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 21, 2013
ShymmexLion: Wahh ya say, adaobi?

mans cool init, whats mans saying doe ?
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 9:56pm On Apr 21, 2013
ShymmexLion:

there are plenty of fishes here in the uk/usa/canada.

go to nigeria to find a bride? unless you have known her for aeons and that still carries a fat risk. marriage is a life-long commitment, you just don't fuse union with anybody. you know the drill here - are you ready to lose 50% of your life savings to a random chic in the name of marriage?
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 21, 2013
coogar:

there are plenty of fishes here in the uk/usa/canada.

go to nigeria to find a bride? unless you have known her for aeons and that still carries a fat risk. marriage is a life-long commitment, you just don't fuse union with anybody. you know the drill here - are you ready to lose 50% of your life savings to a random chic in the name of marriage?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (157) (Reply)

Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) / Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea / Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.