Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,421 members, 7,888,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:18 AM

This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. - Foreign Affairs (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. (94572 Views)

Captured On Our Streets By A Foreign Lens, Images that shamed Britain !!!! / Britain Gives The Go Ahead To Murder Ghaddafi / Should Great Britain Hand Back The Falklands Over To Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 22, 2013
CFCfan:
True. Someone that romantically loves you shouldn't be addressing you as either 'daddy' or 'mummy'.

You see shymexx

grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 22, 2013
ShyM-X:

Alright, papi..

I guess that's better

undecided
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 22, 2013
adaobi123:
You see shymexx

grin

That's the "best man" right there... tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 22, 2013
adaobi123:
I guess that's better

undecided

Do you shop at Iceland? undecided undecided
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 22, 2013
ShyM-X:

Do you shop at Iceland? undecided undecided

Yes. Why do you ask ? undecided
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 22, 2013
adaobi123:

Yes. Why do you ask ? undecided

Never really shopped there before... went there this evening and discovered the beauty of their microwave chicken wings, frozen pizza, lasagna, and American chips and waffles.. tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 22, 2013
Anyway, where's "Feed_me_more?" undecided
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 22, 2013
ShyM-X:

Never really shopped there before... went there this evening and discovered the beauty of their microwave chicken wings, frozen pizza, lasagna, and American chips and waffles.. tongue

Why did you shop before ? Waitrose undecided

Iceland is the way forward.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 22, 2013
ShyM-X:
Anyway, where's "Feed_me_more?" undecided

I dont know. Ain't seen her.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 22, 2013
adaobi123:
Why did you shop before ? Waitrose undecided

Iceland is the way forward.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Waitrose?? undecided That's the cheap Marks and Spencer for oyinbo people... undecided undecided

Asda, Sainsburys, and tesco - but Sainsburys is my favourite supermarket, though...

I do farmfoods sometimes as well but Iceland gatts be the best ever!! grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 22, 2013
adaobi123:

I dont know. Ain't seen her.

Tell her I miss her!! angry angry tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 22, 2013
shymexx:

Waitrose?? undecided That's the cheap Marks and Spencer for oyinbo people... undecided undecided

Asda, Sainsburys, and tesco - but Sainsburys is my favourite supermarket, though...

I do farmfoods sometimes as well but Iceland gatts be the best ever!! grin

Waitrose ain't cheap undecided angry

Team morrisons cool

Farmfoods
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 22, 2013
shymexx:

Tell her I miss her!! angry angry tongue

I'll send a message to her. tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by bookface: 10:41pm On Apr 22, 2013
You lads should skip these boring formalities and move right on to the coituss interruptus part.

Enough of these "give me your opinion" talks!! Shymexx isn't hanging here every night for an opinion.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 22, 2013
adaobi123:

Waitrose ain't cheap undecided angry

Team morrisons cool

Farmfoods

I know it ain't cheap but it caters to oyinbo people... grin and it's their cheaper Marks and Spencer... tongue

Morrisons ain't all that... tongue

Farmfoods gatts the best cheese, fresh milk, and ham out there... wink
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 22, 2013
bookface:
You lads should skip these boring formalities and move right on to the coitus interruptus part.

Enough of these "give me your opinion" talks!! Shymexx isn't hanging here every night for an opinion.

Tell her bro.. grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 22, 2013
bookface:
You lads should skip these boring formalities and move right on to the coitus interruptus part.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 22, 2013
adaobi123:

I'll send a message to her. tongue

Do that - tell her the crew wanna see her back on here... angry
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 22, 2013
shymexx:

I know it ain't cheap but it caters to oyinbo people... grin and it's their cheaper Marks and Spencer... tongue

Morrisons ain't all that... tongue

Farmfoods gatts the best cheese, fresh milk, and ham out there... wink

Whatever tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 22, 2013
shymexx:

Do that - tell her the crew wanna see her back on here... angry

Okay sir tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 22, 2013
shymexx:

Tell her bro.. grin

undecided
adaobi123:

Whatever tongue

Who's the nitlad following you everywhere? - is he also the "London_guy?"

Everyone's trying to steal my food!! grin grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 22, 2013
adaobi123:

Okay sir tongue

Yes, ma'am!! angry
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 22, 2013
adaobi123:

undecided

How do you want it?

Let's see what 2pac has to say about that!!! angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wjiXdU_geo
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 22, 2013
shymexx:

Who's the nitlad following you everywhere? - is he also the "London_guy?"

Everyone's trying to steal my food!! grin grin

Nitlad. I see him everehere, I've never talked to him before.

London guy is mr cork.

You need to protect me tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 22, 2013
adaobi123:

Nitlad. I see him everehere, I've never talked to him before.

London guy is mr cork.

You need to protect me tongue

Gatts ya back - I don't go to the gym for nuttin'... angry angry tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 22, 2013
shymexx:

How do you want it?

Let's see what 2pac has to say about that!!! angry

Play music I like
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 22, 2013
I want Adaobi's blue jacket grin

1 Like

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 22, 2013
shymexx:

Gatts ya back - I don't go to the gym for nuttin'... angry angry tongue

I like guy with muscles tongue

But not too much though
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 22, 2013
adaobi123:

Play music I like

I'm just asking if you want it nice and slow, fast and rough, or up and down like a rollercoaster... angry angry tongue wink
CFCfan: I want Adaobi's blue jacket grin

I'll send it to you my post

grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 22, 2013
adaobi123:
I like guy with muscles tongue

But not too much though

All muscles here, no fat!! tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (157) (Reply)

This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama / Joe Biden Falls On Stage At U.S Air Force Academy Graduation Ceremony (Video) / Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.