Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,854 members, 7,949,015 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 03:52 PM

This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. - Foreign Affairs (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. (96280 Views)

Captured On Our Streets By A Foreign Lens, Images that shamed Britain !!!! / Britain Gives The Go Ahead To Murder Ghaddafi / Should Great Britain Hand Back The Falklands Over To Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 21, 2013
coogar:
there are plenty of fishes here in the uk/usa/canada.

go to nigeria to find a bride? unless you have known her for aeons and that still carries a fat risk. marriage is a life-long commitment, you just don't fuse union with anybody. you know the drill here - are you ready to lose 50% of your life savings to a random chic in the name of marriage?

Obviously, my sentiments as well... Naija parents still believe in that non-existent traditional and cultured African women of great virtue... However, they're oblivious to the fact that this specie of female humanoids are extinct and even PETA couldn't do nada to save them from extinction!!

Personally, I prefer African American chics - even the British ones are just so so _____(except Adaobi lol). grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 21, 2013
adaobi123:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Isn't that your plan? tongue tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 21, 2013
shymexx:

Isn't that your plan? tongue tongue

hell no, mans dont roll like that cool
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 10:05pm On Apr 21, 2013
adaobi123:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ada, help shymexx out.....

shymexx:
Obviously, my sentiments as well... Naija parents still believe in that non-existent traditional and cultured African women of great virtue... However, they're oblivious to that fact these specie of female humanoids are extinct and even PETA couldn't nada to save them from extinction!!

Personally, I prefer African American chics - even the British ones are just so so _____(except Adaobi lol). grin

you should try out texas cowgirl!
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 21, 2013
coogar:

you should try out texas cowgirl!

African Americans not bootleg Nigerians living in America... grin

texas.cowgirl just got off the Amistad ship from Ekiti like 2 weeks ago - hell no!!!! grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 10:25pm On Apr 21, 2013
shymexx:
African Americans not bootleg Nigerians living in America... grin

texas.cowgirl just got off the Amistad ship from Ekiti like 2 weeks ago - hell no!!!! grin

for real?
intel says she owns a farm in texas.....she's rich!
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by 190: 10:27pm On Apr 21, 2013
Flytefalls:
You've reached tongue

yea Just protecting what ive laboured for so much

btw have i told u i love you today wink

1 Like

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 21, 2013
coogar:

ada, help shymexx out.....

Lol I'm pretty sure shymexx has got plenty of female companions he can ask out.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 10:28pm On Apr 21, 2013
190:
yea Just protecting what ive laboured for so much

btw have i told u i love you today wink

190 serenading......
wonders shall never cease!

adaobi123:

all his female companions are marriage risk! tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 21, 2013
coogar:

for real?
intel says she owns a farm in texas.....she's rich!

nah, your intel got it wrong - she's in-charge of milking the cows at the farm!!
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 21, 2013
adaobi123:

Nah, you're my one and only!!! grin wink
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 21, 2013
shymexx:

Nah, you're my one and only!!! grin wink

grin embarassed kiss
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 21, 2013
adaobi123:

grin embarassed kiss

What time are you going to bed?
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 21, 2013
shymexx:

What time are you going to bed?

I never have a set time. Go to bed whenever.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 21, 2013
adaobi123:

I never have a set time. Go to bed whenever.

I wanna have an e-romantic chat with you when the lights go off on nl...

Wanna do it offline, but you'll get bored of me after 2 weeks if I decide to take this offline rite nw because I hardly pick up my phone, reply messages, or check my nl emails esp. when I'm not really used to the person... Hence, why I'm trying to proper connect with you on here, ya dig? grin grin

Wanna cook and tidy up, quickly - will be back in a jiffy! tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 21, 2013
Whatever you say tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 21, 2013
^ Yaaay progress grin

@190, no grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Afam4eva(m): 11:08pm On Apr 21, 2013
Na waoo
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 21, 2013
Flytefalls: ^ Yaaay progress grin

@190, no grin

LMAAOO grin wink
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 21, 2013
Afam4eva: Na waoo

wink grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 2:05am On Apr 22, 2013
Still awake? angry
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Burger01(m): 5:26am On Apr 22, 2013
This is serious o. Henh! In that God Forsaken Country Called Britain!.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 22, 2013
ShyM-X:
Still awake? angry

I fell asleep undecided
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 22, 2013
adaobi123:

I fell asleep undecided

Yay!! I found a revolutionary rap audio that I made last summer in brum with my darg before moving back to London... We were lean, playing FIFA, and I decided to drop some bars for humanity lol... I'm trying to get it on youtube now - and I'll post it in a bit...

Gatts rate it and tell me if I can become the next immortal technique/mos def/bro ali/dead prez lol... It's just a freestyle and don't believe everything in the lyrics lol...
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 22, 2013
ShyM-X:

Yay!! I found a revolutionary rap audio that I made last summer in brum with my darg before moving back to London... We were lean, playing FIFA, and I decided to drop some bars for humanity lol... I'm trying to get it on youtube now - and I'll post it in a bit...

Gatts rate it and tell me if I can become the next immortal technique/mos def/bro ali/dead prez lol... It's just a freestyle and don't believe everything in the lyrics lol...

grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

I can't wait to hear it
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2013
adaobi123:

grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

I can't wait to hear it

Soon come - I just finished creating a little video for it with movie maker... But I had to edit parts of it because I cursed out the government lol...

I'll upload it on youtube now.. wink
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 22, 2013
ShyM-X:

Soon come - I just finished creating a little video for it with movie maker... But I had to edit parts of it because I cursed out the government lol...

I'll upload it on youtube now.. wink

Okay. I'll be waiting.

grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 22, 2013
adaobi123:

Okay. I'll be waiting.

grin

This is my story(sneek peek of a 3 mins freestyle - looool):
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 22, 2013
ShyM-X:

This is my story(sneek peek of a 3 mins freestyle - looool):

I can't believe that you are the person rapping.

grin grin grin grin grin

Decent bars though tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 22, 2013
adaobi123:

I can't believe that you are the person rapping.

grin grin grin grin grin

Decent bars though tongue

Yo, swear down - I've got videos of my boy rapping and me playing the beats... I posted that lat year!! grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 22, 2013
ShyM-X:

Yo, swear down - I've got videos of my boy rapping and me playing the beats... I posted that lat year!! grin

Can I see them ? tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 22, 2013
adaobi123:

Can I see them ? tongue

This is my boy free-styling about our uni days during one of our FIFA and henny session - and that's me in the background talking about our other bredrins...

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (157) (Reply)

Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) / Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea / Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.