Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,456 members, 7,881,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 03:22 AM

This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. - Foreign Affairs (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. (94466 Views)

Captured On Our Streets By A Foreign Lens, Images that shamed Britain !!!! / Britain Gives The Go Ahead To Murder Ghaddafi / Should Great Britain Hand Back The Falklands Over To Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by GalaxyNoteII: 4:02am On Apr 04, 2013
shymexx:

Like my wardrobe and shoes

Got like 100 pairs of shoes - and my wardrobe is too loaded... MTV crib things...

Boy lemme see dem shoes. . . . take pictures nau

Let's see how glorious UK's apartment interiors/exteriors look.

O lenu pa.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 4:02am On Apr 04, 2013
shymexx:

Got like 100 pairs of shoes - and my wardrobe is too loaded... MTV crib things...
LMMMAAAOOOOOO
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by dayokanu(m): 4:02am On Apr 04, 2013
davidylan:

Well thank God. In Texas you can afford a 5 bdr mansion on less than it costs to buy a studio in london. grin I'd rather have comfort with spare change in the pocket than working like jacky to pay for a room where even bed plus one chair na manage.

With a huge yard to come with it
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by chucky234(m): 4:03am On Apr 04, 2013
abiL:

So you've read all 7628 posts that she has made so far, tell me more...
What posts? You call those jokes on Romance section meaningful posts?
Abeg make I see road jare,even my small daughter go write something wey dey reasonable
7628 posts ko,good education ni
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by 2legit2qwt: 4:03am On Apr 04, 2013
chucky234: Who is this street goon,I got referees the world over you idio:t.
My sister is back in Nigeria so which sis were you referring to?
I haven't been to the UK and there is no record of me saying I have been there,I can tell you places I have been to with referees for you to confirm,oh you dumbly think I live a faceless life like your poor self,I got identity lil man.

Hey bro, i don't mean to be a hater or anything like that but why did she had to single you out, out of everyone on here and then question your residency....just wondering grin grin

1 Like

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by abiL(f): 4:04am On Apr 04, 2013
shymexx:

Two words.... Hell fire!!!
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by GalaxyNoteII: 4:04am On Apr 04, 2013
Yo, all I wanna see is the inside of Shymmex's apartment. . . . I wanna see MTV crib things. . . .

tellwisdom:
Dude, how do you survive living in a very dirty environment of this type??..the houses looks more like a rumbled sheet of paper thrown in the bin. Damn! sad

heheheehe oloshi.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by shewanna: 4:04am On Apr 04, 2013
shocked OMG! 18 pages? Dis doesn't need to get to FP. Oya londoners, you guys should stop here before your internet bills...... lipsrsealed grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 4:04am On Apr 04, 2013
shymexx:

That's the Owanbe capital of London... grin
grin grin you know
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by sandysprax(m): 4:05am On Apr 04, 2013
adaobi123:
Erith
Thamesmead
Belverde
Abbey wood
Nigerians are everywhere

...and the high cost of living in London is driving them to Luton (Bedfordshire). tongue tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 4:06am On Apr 04, 2013
dayokanu:

With a huge yard to come with it

That yard is the most important part. A Zimbabwean female doctor who is a single parent was here on holiday. I met them when I visited a Zimbabwean friend of mine, whose house they were staying. You should have seen the way, this woman's son was running around in the yard, he felt like one prisoner that just got released from kirikiri and was checking if his little legs were still functioning alright, he turned to his mom and said "I dnt want to go back to London". Poor boy sad
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 4:06am On Apr 04, 2013
sandysprax:

...and the high cost of living in London is driving them to Luton (Bedfordshire). tongue tongue
Nigerians are just too much grin grin
They are all over Kent too tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 4:07am On Apr 04, 2013
dayokanu:
Its rubbish anyway you look at it for way less you can buy a mansion in Highland Park Dallas or Southlake TX and have Mark Cuban, George Bush, Jerry Jones and Ross Perot as your neighbour

all these places are countrysides....
london is the city......just like newyork, tokyo, paris, hong-kong!

jennykadry:

That yard is the most important part. A Zimbabwean female doctor who is a single parent was here on holiday. I met them when I visited a Zimbabwean friend of mine, whose house they were staying. You should have seen the way, this woman's son was running around in the yard, he felt like one prisoner that just got released from kirikiri and was checking if his little legs were still functioning alright, he turned to his mom and said "I dnt want to go back to London". Poor boy sad

poor boy!
the longest he's run until then is from his bedroom to his living room which is about 6 paces. space is a huge problem unless you stay in the suburbs like kent, essex, milton keynes.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 4:07am On Apr 04, 2013
Shymmex show us your shoe collection , me love shoessss cheesy
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by chucky234(m): 4:08am On Apr 04, 2013
2legit2qwt:

Hey bro, i don't mean to be a hater or anything like that but why did she had to single you out, out of everyone on here and then question your residency....just wondering grin grin
Then keep wondering
You probably might become a wanderer
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by sandysprax(m): 4:08am On Apr 04, 2013
adaobi123:

LMFAO...The spirit of the typical Nigerian. We always find ways to survive against all odds. I love naija sha.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by GalaxyNoteII: 4:09am On Apr 04, 2013
jennykadry:

grin

Eyah. . . .
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 4:09am On Apr 04, 2013
Galaxy.Note.II:

Boy lemme see dem shoes. . . . take pictures nau

Let's see how glorious UK's apartment interiors/exteriors look.

O lenu pa.

I'll just give you a sneak peak because my house is a little bit messy... I won't show you everything for security and stalking reasons...
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by tellwisdom: 4:09am On Apr 04, 2013
chucky234: Who is this street goon,I got referees the world over you idio:t.
My sister is back in Nigeria so which sis were you referring to?
I haven't been to the UK and there is no record of me saying I have been there,I can tell you places I have been to with referees for you to confirm,oh you dumbly think I live a faceless life like your poor self,I got identity lil man.
No, I won't engage you in any verbal for the respect I got foR this thread. Make you lie first, then u go come see me in action. Old school niccaangry
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 4:09am On Apr 04, 2013
shymexx:

I'll just give you a sneak peak because my house is a little bit messy... I won't show you everything for security and stalking reasons...

Chanting

Picture picture picture picture grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by abiL(f): 4:10am On Apr 04, 2013
chucky234: Then keep wondering

Dafuq?!! lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by shewanna: 4:10am On Apr 04, 2013
smiley Ok,finally on FP. Chucky234 and shollypopz, e don do º°˚˚°ºoo .
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 4:10am On Apr 04, 2013
sandysprax:

LMFAO...The spirit of the typical Nigerian. We always find ways to survive against all odds. I love naija sha.
Reppin naija to the fullest tongue
coogar:

you forgot to include egusi and okra stores.....
i am an entrepreneur but you are still a trust fund baby!
Hater! Why are u lying? Right beside u is a branch of my Shollypop's pomo and shaki depot. #respect that!
adaobi123:
Nigerians are everywhere na...I'm willing to bet that they're already constructing residential igloos in Antarctica. grin grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by GalaxyNoteII: 4:11am On Apr 04, 2013
shymexx:

Okay I dey wait. . . . .no mind the mess. We're used to Nigerian men/mess.

*Anticipation*

Jay-zlooking crib. . . .I am truly blessed to witness this.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 4:12am On Apr 04, 2013
ItsModella:
Nigerians are everywhere na...I'm willing to bet that they're already constructing residential igloos in Antartica. grin grin
LMMMAAAOOOO !! grin grin grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by 2legit2qwt: 4:12am On Apr 04, 2013
chucky234: Then keep wondering
I'll pass, you own that position tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 4:13am On Apr 04, 2013
abiL:

It is!

...uncles and aunties living with no papers.

If you mention 'immigration', you'll see the way they will all scatter.

Despite all the hassles, the reason some Nigerians have refused to return home is for the sake of their children, they have access to free British education up to secondary school and free of the best medical facilities in the world in addition to clean water, power,'real' broadband internet,good roads,reliable public transportation even used by the Prime Minister himself etc.

Even as a cleaner here in the UK earning minimum wage of 6.50/hr you can live a decent average life if you are a prudent spender worst-case scenario u live on everday value from Tesco. My Naija people always survive!
wink wink wink smiley grin

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 4:13am On Apr 04, 2013
Galaxy.Note.II:

*Anticipation*

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by 2legit2qwt: 4:13am On Apr 04, 2013
Galaxy.Note.II:

*Anticipation*

your nose shocked
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 4:13am On Apr 04, 2013
Shollypopz:
Hater! Why are u lying? Right beside u is a branch of my Shollypop's pomo and shaki depot. #respect that!

i refuse to believe that...
the only pomo store here is owned by mama abigail and she's 45....

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (157) (Reply)

This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama / Joe Biden Falls On Stage At U.S Air Force Academy Graduation Ceremony (Video) / Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.