Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,742 members, 7,912,070 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 08:23 PM

The Fires Of Hell - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Fires Of Hell (10615 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell / Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt / MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fires Of Hell by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 20, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

You are still being bellicose. I'll rather answer new believers who are ready to learn than to waste my time answering your questions. Let's consider the 2 Timothy 3:6-9 and see how dangerous your teaching is to the body of Christ.

I take it that you cannot respond because you do not understand, though I knew there was no way you would have explained this verse without contradicting yourself.

Good move ! cheesy

Re: The Fires Of Hell by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 20, 2013
Re: The Fires Of Hell by sunkoye: 12:23pm On Apr 20, 2013
Kent4christ has an idea of how dimensions or spirit realms works but usually get confused along the way.
Re: The Fires Of Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:37pm On Apr 20, 2013
mazaje:

Will you two deluded goons consult the holy spirit and tell him to explain to you and put this dispute and disagreement to an end already?. . .

Don't be a jackanapes. Would you then receive Jesus as your personal Saviour and Lord if I explain the "disputed" verse to you?
Re: The Fires Of Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:46pm On Apr 20, 2013
frosbel:

I take it that you cannot respond because you do not understand, though I knew there was no way you would have explained this verse without contradicting yourself.

Good move ! cheesy

Tell me why I should waste my time explaining this verse to you when I know that you will readily twist it around and easily suppress the truth in unrighteousness? I'll rather explain it to any diligent sincere seeker who is willing and ready to learn. The Lord Jesus Christ gave us the following warning which should come handy in your case:

"Give not that which is holy to the dogs, neither cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you."
-- Matthew 7:6
Re: The Fires Of Hell by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 20, 2013
^^

I am happy how deeperlifers cannot hide their true colors when it comes to the crux. smiley

Now I understand why you cannot see the truth, pride. !

wink
Re: The Fires Of Hell by mazaje(m): 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Don't be a jackanapes. Would you then receive Jesus as your personal Saviour and Lord if I explain the "disputed" verse to you?

You can not explain it to your fellow brother in the lord, yet you are here yapping?. . .Consult the holy spirit and berate him for sending conflicting messages to his children in christ. . .
Re: The Fires Of Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:16pm On Apr 20, 2013
frosbel: ^^

I am happy how deeperlifers cannot hide their true colors when it comes to the crux. smiley

Now I understand why you cannot see the truth, pride. !

wink

What has "Deeper Life" got to do with the topic at hand? This is reminiscent of the way atheist evolutionists argue when they've lost the plot. They resort to the use of ad hominems and ridicule to divert attention away from their nescience. It also shows how ungrateful and disrespectful you are to those who were once your spiritual parents. If you do not behave yourself I'll report you to your formal local church pastor to let him know of what you really think of him. tongue
Re: The Fires Of Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:23pm On Apr 20, 2013
mazaje:

You can not explain it to your fellow brother in the lord, yet you are here yapping?. . .Consult the holy spirit and berate him for sending conflicting messages to his children in christ. . .

He is your bedfellow who is getting closer to being a religious humanist who equally suppresses the truth in unrighteousness as you do. wink

"For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness"
(Romans 1:18)
Re: The Fires Of Hell by mazaje(m): 1:46pm On Apr 20, 2013
^^

My bedfellow, eh?. . .Hurry up and consult the holy spirit to help you out already. . .Seems there is too much confusion in the word and house of god. . .The holy spirit keeps sending different signals and mixed messages all the time. . .
Re: The Fires Of Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:53pm On Apr 20, 2013
mazaje: ^^

My bedfellow, eh?. . .Hurry up and consult the holy spirit to help you out already. . .Seems there is too much confusion in the word and house of god. . .The holy spirit keeps sending different signals and mixed messages all the time. . .

Do you even understand yourself? What does the word bedfellow mean in English parlance?
Re: The Fires Of Hell by mazaje(m): 1:57pm On Apr 20, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Do you even understand yourself? What does the word bedfellow mean in English parlance?

Ask the holy spirit. . .
Re: The Fires Of Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:02pm On Apr 20, 2013
mazaje:

Ask the holy spirit. . .

Don't be nescient. tongue
Re: The Fires Of Hell by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 20, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

What has "Deeper Life" got to do with the topic at hand? This is reminiscent of the way atheist evolutionists argue when they've lost the plot. They resort to the use of ad hominems and ridicule to divert attention away from their nescience. It also shows how ungrateful and unrespectful you are to those who were once your spiritual parents. If you do not behave yourself I'll report you to your formal local church pastor to let him know of what you really think of him. tongue

ever confused as usual with simple truths.

If you cannot even explain this one scripture, it shows that the rest of your theology is suspect !

wink
Re: The Fires Of Hell by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 20, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

What has "Deeper Life" got to do with the topic at hand? This is reminiscent of the way atheist evolutionists argue when they've lost the plot. They resort to the use of ad hominems and ridicule to divert attention away from their nescience. It also shows how ungrateful and unrespectful you are to those who were once your spiritual parents. If you do not behave yourself I'll report you to your formal local church pastor to let him know of what you really think of him. tongue

I mentioned deeperlife as a former member , because I know your 'holier than thou', 'I know it all' , 'above the rest' and 'we are the best' mentality.

Maybe a little humility will do some good.

cheesy
Re: The Fires Of Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:37pm On Apr 20, 2013
frosbel:

I mentioned deeperlife as a former member , because I know your 'holier than thou', 'I know it all' , 'above the rest' and 'we are the best' mentality.

Maybe a little humility will do some good.

cheesy

You are just being discursive, which is a typical tactic of skeptics to divert the topic by attacking the person or what he is identified with. Are you still daring me to report you to your former local pastor? cool
Re: The Fires Of Hell by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 20, 2013
grin grin wolves in sheep skin...why hide your post..if you are not a charlatan.
Re: The Fires Of Hell by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 20, 2013
frosbela or whateva your name implies...you need Christ.
Re: The Fires Of Hell by ooman(m): 4:23pm On Apr 20, 2013
Olaadegbu- I thought you had the holy spirit. let it lead you to convert frosbel first.

since you offer rubbish to your fellow believer in myths, I made a grave mistake engaging you in science debates
Re: The Fires Of Hell by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 20, 2013
Bidam: frosbela or whateva your name implies...you need Christ.

I don't need your christ, I am not sure anymore if you follow the real christ, I follow Christ the Son of GOD . smiley
Re: The Fires Of Hell by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 20, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

You are just being discursive, which is a typical tactic of skeptics to divert the topic by attacking the person or what he is identified with. Are you still daring me to report you to your former local pastor? cool

What does this mean :

Re: The Fires Of Hell by Boomark(m): 7:50pm On Apr 20, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Tell me why I should waste my time explaining this verse to you when I know that you will readily twist around and it easily suppress the truth in unrighteousness? I'll rather explain it to any diligent sincere seeker who is willing and ready to learn. The Lord Jesus Christ gave us the following warning which should come handy in your case:

-- Matthew 7:6

Please sir, explain to me.
Re: The Fires Of Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:33pm On Apr 20, 2013
frosbel:

ever confused as usual with simple truths.

If you cannot even explain this one scripture, it shows that the rest of your theology is suspect !

wink

William Booth diagnosed your case in the following quote:

"The danger of the 20th century will be religion without the Holy Spirit, Christianity without Christ, forgiveness without repentance, salvation without regeneration, politics without God and heaven without hell"

This bodacious prediction is now proving to be accurate as we now see.
Re: The Fires Of Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:40pm On Apr 20, 2013
Bidam:

grin grin wolves in sheep skin...why hide your post..if you are not a charlatan.

These wolves always have to camouflage or hide their real intentions to the sheep until they make a kill.

1 Like

Re: The Fires Of Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:47pm On Apr 20, 2013
ooman:

Olaadegbu- I thought you had the holy spirit. let it lead you to convert frosbel first.

since you offer rubbish to your fellow believer in myths, I made a grave mistake engaging you in science debates

The grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to everyone so you have no excuse, you don't have to be nescient.

"For the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse"
(Romans 1:20).
Re: The Fires Of Hell by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 20, 2013
^^^^

All this grammar to avoid a simple request to explain John 14:3. One would have expected you to be a fountain of knowledge on these sorts of issues, alas, your fear of engaging in such a simplistic manner reveals the shallowness of doctrine.

smiley
Re: The Fires Of Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:51pm On Apr 20, 2013
frosbel:

I don't need your christ, I am not sure anymore if you follow the real christ, I follow Christ the Son of GOD . smiley

Since you no longer believe in the deity of Christ that means that you are now following another christ and preaching another gospel.

Re: The Fires Of Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:04pm On Apr 20, 2013
Boomark:

Please sir, explain to me.

If you are a diligent sincere seeker of the truth you have to start with this basic knowledge:

"Who will have all men to be saved, and to come to the knowledge of the truth"
(1 Timothy 2:4)

Are you saved?
Re: The Fires Of Hell by Boomark(m): 1:47am On Apr 21, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

If you are a diligent sincere seeker of the truth you have to start with this basic knowledge:

(1 Timothy 2:4)

Are you saved?

I thought preaching the word should be something of "anyone that has ear let him hear." do we now have true seekers and fake seekers. Can't i be touched by your explanations to change.

Christian Brothers should not hoard explanations of the word for any personal reason or because of any individual.

Am i still getting the explanations?
Re: The Fires Of Hell by Nobody: 3:56am On Apr 21, 2013
frosbel:

am pretty sure you follow a false christ.
Re: The Fires Of Hell by Nobody: 4:02am On Apr 21, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

These wolves always have to camouflage or hide their real intentions to the sheep until they make a kill.
a perfect description that portrays the deception of the times and seasons we live in.
Re: The Fires Of Hell by Nobody: 4:06am On Apr 21, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Since you no longer believe in the deity of Christ that means that you are now following another christ and preaching another gospel.
this graphic illustration fits frosbel who is on a steady decline to becoming an atheist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Popular Christians That Converted To Atheism / When I See The Blood, I Will Pass Over You - Olamide Obire / Is It Proper To Label Pastors As Crooks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.