Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,742 members, 7,912,066 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 08:18 PM

The Fires Of Hell - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Fires Of Hell (10614 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell / Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt / MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fires Of Hell by Pygru: 11:23pm On Apr 24, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

It is rather you that is fixated on "Deeper Life." Get an afterlife.
hmm
succinct! grin
Re: The Fires Of Hell by alexleo(m): 6:44am On Apr 25, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

it is rather you that is fixated and caged by deeper life mentality, Get a Christ-mentality life.
Re: The Fires Of Hell by alexleo(m): 6:45am On Apr 25, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Pygru:
hmm
succinct! grin

hmmmm rubbish
Re: The Fires Of Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:51am On Apr 25, 2013
alexleo:

it is rather you that is fixated and caged by deeper life mentality, Get a Christ-mentality life.

An angry Christian is an oxymoron.
Re: The Fires Of Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:57am On Apr 25, 2013
Bidam:

are you the wife of frosbel?

I hope she denies it if its not true.
Re: The Fires Of Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:21am On Apr 25, 2013
Pygru:
hmm
succinct! grin

Yes, he has to get an afterlife if he insists on getting on the case of Deeperlife. wink
Re: The Fires Of Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:22am On Apr 25, 2013
alexleo:

We as Christians should all have the mind of Christ and not get bitter and twisted because of unforgiveness.
Re: The Fires Of Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:44pm On Apr 25, 2013
ijawkid:

Ola forgets that we all know (including him) that 1 corinthians 8:6 clearly shows that the one God over all is the Father and that the one Lord of the christian church(who was appointed by the Father) is the Son cheesy.....

The fool still cannot understand simple scriptures....

And bidam dey follow am for yansh.......

Ola forgets that when the word "the LORD" was used in the old testament is solely was taken the place of the tetragramatton.....

One thing ola and all trinitarians don't know is that the trinity cannot stand the truth about who God is..............

It will alwÀys fail......

No billingsgate on this thread please! You can still make your points without the use of ad hominems and ridicule.
Re: The Fires Of Hell by alexleo(m): 5:52pm On Apr 25, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Ok you are angry? Sorry dear. Take it to the Lord in prayer bros. Being angry is not the best for a christian so get an after life.
Re: The Fires Of Hell by alexleo(m): 5:56pm On Apr 25, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

We as Christians should all have the mind of Christ and not get bitter and twisted because of unforgiveness.

I wish you ll have the mind of Christ because what am seeing in you for now is the mind of deeper life church. Do away with it because it is a cosmetic mind.it is a mind full of traditions of men and it promotes hypochrisy. Go for the real mind which is that of Christ.
Re: The Fires Of Hell by Boomark(m): 4:11am On Apr 26, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

That quote should give you a clue why it would not be a good idea to teach you when you are not ready to learn.

You know you can't teach me because you don't have any truth to offer. Your quote made no sense to me. Didn't you notice?

2 to 3 pages of begging you to teach me and my brothers. No wonder those atheist had the gut to insult the spirit of truth because you. It is better to keep quite and learn.

You can't answer questions means you can't teach. Don't force what you don't know on people.

1 Like

Re: The Fires Of Hell by Boomark(m): 5:00am On Apr 26, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Now i have to say that you should be ashamed of yourself. You left the content of an advice from alexleo and focused on the nature of the font.

If the temporal capital letters shows anger then your name(Id) which is in capital letter signifies that you are a permanent angry(wicked) man. Powerful display of illiteracy.

He even asked you to pray for him if that is what you assume but you are here still embarrassing yourself and the Deeper life church you protect. Is this what they teach you people?

You keep stressing something that does not exist just because you have nothing to offer and can't accept a simple and honest advice.

Ask God for help because you are lacking the fruit of the Holy spirit. Acquire a Deeper life in Christ not a Deeper life in ignorance.
Re: The Fires Of Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:06am On Apr 26, 2013
alexleo:

I wish you ll have the mind of Christ because what am seeing in you for now is the mind of deeper life church. Do away with it because it is a cosmetic mind.it is a mind full of traditions of men and it promotes hypochrisy. Go for the real mind which is that of Christ.

Boomark:

You know you can't teach me because you don't have any truth to offer. Your quote made no sense to me. Didn't you notice?

2 to 3 pages of begging you to teach me and my brothers. No wonder those atheist had the gut to insult the spirit of truth because you. It is better to keep quite and learn.

You can't answer questions means you can't teach. Don't force what you don't know on people.

Boomark:

Now i have to say that you should be ashamed of yourself. You left the content of an advice from alexleo and focused on the nature of the font.

If the temporal capital letters shows anger then your name(Id) which is in capital letter signifies that you are a permanent angry(wicked) man. Powerful display of illiteracy.

He even asked you to pray for him if that is what you assume but you are here still embarrassing yourself and the Deeper life church you protect. Is this what they teach you people?

You keep stressing something that does not exist just because you have nothing to offer and can't accept a simple and honest advice.

Ask God for help because you are lacking the fruit of the Holy spirit. Acquire a Deeper life in Christ not a Deeper life in ignorance.

Now that you have achieved your diabolical machinations to divert attention away from the primary issue of this thread unto trivial and fringe issues are you all satisfied? Can we now lay the matter to rest?

"It is wise to direct your anger towards problems, not people; to focus your energies on answers, not excuses"
Re: The Fires Of Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:08am On Apr 26, 2013
Getting back on track:

What Jesus Said about Hell

"And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell" (Matthew 5:29).

People do not like to think about hell--especially those who are headed there! But that doesn't mean it isn't real.

We need to know that the Lord Jesus Himself often warned about the reality of hell. Today's verse is in His Sermon on the Mount, a message often quoted because of its wonderful promises. Hell is also mentioned in the same sermon in Matthew 5:22 and 5:30. Jesus also stressed in that sermon that "broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat" (Matthew 7:13). He later warned that we should "fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell" (Matthew 10:28 ).

The religious leaders of the day were not exempt. To them, speaking of their religious hypocrisy, He said, "Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?" (Matthew 23:33).

Hell is also a place of fire or possibly of some fearful environment that could only be described adequately under the metaphor of fire. "Depart from me," He will say to the lost souls at His coming judgment, "into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels" (Matthew 25:41). Hell is called a "lake of fire" by Christ in John's vision of Him on His great white throne, where He will have to say, "But the fearful, and unbelieving, . . . and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death" (Revelation 21:8 ).

Hell will indeed be very real--eternally real! Since Christ is both our Creator and our Saviour, who died for our sins and defeated death by His resurrection, it is foolish for anyone to reject His revelation about hell. HMM

For more . . . .
Re: The Fires Of Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:15am On May 13, 2013
alexleo:

You don't have to be captious when pointing out what you consider to be fringe issues. Paul's admonition here will suffice:

"Who are you that judge another man's servant? to his own master he stands or falls. Yes, he shall be held up: for God is able to make him stand" (Romans 14:4).

This is to address the busy bodies who think that they have the censorial ministry of correcting others.

Here is a videoclip of the GS of Deeper Life Bible Church addressing the congregation and correcting the misconceptions, balancing it with the word of God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xK4V0kKtxqo
Re: The Fires Of Hell by joe4christ(m): 3:22pm On Jul 14, 2013
alexleo: There is a place called hell fire as told in the story of Lazarus and the rich man by Jesus and I BELIEVE IT TOTALLY.
Jesus also warned severally about fearing him(God) who is able to destroy both the bod and the soul and I BELIEVE IT TOTALLY.
I also believe in the lake of fire that comes up after the judgment- I BELIEVE IT TOTALLY.
I BELIEVE TOTALLY IN ETERNAL TORMENT AND ETERNAL LIFE IN HEAVEN.
Anybody can believe whatever he wants and interpret whatever he wants yet this is where I STAND.
And of course nothing concerns me about hell and its torment and lake of fire. I am bound for heaven by God's grace. Whatever those who are there sees, thats for them. Mine is heaven by God's grace.
I DONT NEED CHEAP GOSPEL FOR IT PROFITS ONLY MY BODY AND KILLS MY SOUL.

God bless you bro, you've said it all. Let those with ears hear...
Re: The Fires Of Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:32am On Jul 19, 2013
Come, See And Encounter

The God that cannot fail@

Deeper Life Conference Centre

Km 42, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway

20-21 July 2013

Saturday 18:00 hours (6:00 PM)

Sunday 08:00 hours (08:00 AM)

http://www.dclm.org/

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

11111 / Popular Christians That Converted To Atheism / When I See The Blood, I Will Pass Over You - Olamide Obire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.