Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,085 members, 7,890,588 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:30 PM

iPhone Killer Apps Section!! - Phones (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone Killer Apps Section!! (179782 Views)

11 Killer Android Features You Aren’t Using. / Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) / iPhone Killer Apps 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (103) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by twinskenny(m): 11:06am On Oct 13, 2010
tumababa:

you're always welcome bro, like as told u unlock will soon be out. so i will let u know

thanks, and please do let me know when is out
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by DeepSoul(f): 11:17am On Oct 15, 2010
Hello People,

Abeg I need to clarify something.

I tried to install some apps I downloaded into my iPhone and it tells me those apps cannot work with my current version (3.0) and would have to upgrade to version 4.1.

I started the process of upgrading but was warned that I would lose all current settings, apps, music, messages etc.

I just need to be sure - If I go along with this upgrade,does it mean I lose everything entirely including items on my iTunes? Willl I still have some sort of back up??
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by zenus(m): 12:28pm On Oct 15, 2010
I need Iphone 4
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by moonraker(m): 12:41pm On Oct 15, 2010
@ deepsoul

u will be fine, when your done upgrading, it will give u two options,

set up as new or restore frm back up, heres the deal, i usually tell the peeps

i help to set up as new, so that u dont run into any issues (you never know)

but since yur stuff are important, you can just sync frm yur backup!!1
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by DeepSoul(f): 2:27pm On Oct 15, 2010
^^Run into any "issues"?? Issues like what??

Ur advice is kinda conflicting. . .

And you didnt state whether or not my iTunes library will also be affected. . .
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by DoubleN(m): 3:16pm On Oct 15, 2010
Deep Soul:

Hello People,

Abeg I need to clarify something.

I tried to install some apps I downloaded into my iPhone and it tells me those apps cannot work with my current version (3.0) and would have to upgrade to version 4.1.

I started the process of upgrading but was warned that I would lose all current settings, apps, music, messages etc.

I just need to be sure - If I go along with this upgrade,does it mean I lose everything entirely including items on my iTunes? Willl I still have some sort of back up??

If your iphone is a 3G please do not bother upgrading cos it will terribly slow down your phone (from experience) as Uncle Stevey (Steve Jobs) says that ios4 is not meant for the 3G.If you are using a 3GS, confirm if your phone came as factory unlocked if not you will need to lay your hands on the necessary Jailbreaking and Unlocking tools in order to continue using your phone.
Never be in a rush to update your iphone OS!
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by leuelliot(m): 3:57pm On Oct 15, 2010
Double N:

If your iphone is a 3G please do not bother upgrading cos it will terribly slow down your phone (from experience) as Uncle Stevey (Steve Jobs) says that ios4 is not meant for the 3G.If you are using a 3GS, confirm if your phone came as factory unlocked if not you will need to lay your hands on the necessary Jailbreaking and Unlocking tools in order to continue using your phone.
Never be in a rush to update your iphone OS!

Gbam! you took the word right out my mouth! wink Never be in a rush to update your iphone OS!
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 18, 2010
Deep Soul:

^^Run into any "issues"?? Issues like what??

your advice is kinda conflicting. . .

And you didnt state whether or not my iTunes library will also be affected. . .

Also u might not be able to use it as a phone for some time (probably forever) if u upgrade to 4.1 cos ur modem firmware(aka baseband) will also be upgraded and no unlock for now!!!! so if ur phone is not factory unlocked , LEAVE 4.1 ALONE OO.!!!
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by wise3g(m): 7:31am On Oct 18, 2010
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by logica(m): 9:34am On Oct 18, 2010
tumababa:

Also u might not be able to use it as a phone for some time (probably forever) if u upgrade to 4.1 cos your modem firmware(aka baseband) will also be upgraded and no unlock for now!!!! so if your phone is not factory unlocked , LEAVE 4.1 ALONE OO.!!!
The unlock comes with the release of 4.2, which is due sometime next month.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Jeezy: 10:52am On Oct 18, 2010
@texazzpete: Hi can u pls add me on Y! msgr? (cob2007) I got a question about my 3GS. I would appreciate some help, Thanks
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 18, 2010
logica:

The unlock comes with the release of 4.2, which is due sometime next month.

So u shouldn't upgrade till unlock comes out.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Jeezy: 11:07am On Oct 19, 2010
Hi Y'all i have a 3GS and i recently restored the OS to 3.1.2, used blackra!n to jailbreak. Not sure of how to proceed with the unlock and i dont want to mess it up. Plase help out
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 19, 2010
Jeezy:

Hi Y'all i have a 3GS and i recently restored the OS to 3.1.2, used blackra!n to jailbreak. Not sure of how to proceed with the unlock and i dont want to mess it up. Plase help out

how did u restore to 3.1.2? or u mean it came with 3.1.2? anyway try chatting with me. also what is ur modem firmware?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Jeezy: 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2010
@tumababa: Just added u on Y!msgr (hope that's wot u are on). 'preciate it.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Jeezy: 4:13pm On Oct 20, 2010
Shout out to tumababa. Got my iphone 3gs up and running again real quick. Nice one bro.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 21, 2010
Jeezy:

Shout out to tumababa. Got my iphone 3gs up and running again real quick. Nice one bro.

Thanks for the shout out. enjoy your fone bro and all the efizies.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 22, 2010
Finally got my liveclock omega back on my iphone 3GS 4.0

Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by cabali(m): 7:04pm On Oct 23, 2010
There is an iPhone 4 for 170K. anyone interested?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by 2BdBest: 9:27pm On Oct 24, 2010
I have three (3) brand new units of IPOD Touch (4th Generation - the latest) 8GB for sale at N80,000 each. All units are still sealed and in wraps. Interested buyers should call or sms Ren on 07029209068.

Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by zenus(m): 11:07am On Oct 25, 2010
cabali:

There is an iPhone 4 for 170K. anyone interested?

am intersted
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by wise3g(m): 10:13am On Oct 26, 2010
very long,
------------------------------------
http://www.wise3g.com
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 26, 2010
patiently waiting for the 5.14.1BB unlock
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by wise3g(m): 11:00am On Oct 27, 2010
yeah, it is great to see this.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by kaykaodili: 3:06pm On Oct 27, 2010
ipod touch 4g 8gig can't be more than 40 000 so reduce ur price substantially or buy 64gig with that 80 000
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by stephenponti(m): 3:39pm On Oct 28, 2010
Hi folks! anybody in need of any type of iphone apps contanct me i have hundreds of them to install on your iphone for a deal. {Lagos Nigeria 08037377067} stephenponti@yahoo.com
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 01, 2010
AT LAST!!!!
,I'm now on custom ios 4.1 firmware with BB 5.13.1 jailbroken and unlocked on Iphone 3GS . thanks to redsnow 0.9.6b2. wanna join me??.
Note: dont try it if you dont know what you are doing. you might end up with a very expensive ipod.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by kwizzy212: 7:58am On Nov 05, 2010
if you like yourself and your iphone 4 dont try upgrade it to 4.1
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by kwizzy212: 8:03am On Nov 05, 2010
P.i.m.p you iphone with great applications and software like games ebook wiki2touch pink with bb and many more and if you will also like to get an itunes account so you can use it to bye and download applications for free. mk_4fana@yahoo.com

Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by kwizzy212: 8:12am On Nov 05, 2010
P.i.m.p you iphone,itouch,ipad,imac with great applications and software like games ebook wiki2touch ping with bb,messengers thems,Novels and great science applications like Anatomies and many more and if you will also like to get an itunes account so you can use it to bye and download applications for free. mk_4fana@yahoo.com
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by kwizzy212: 8:14am On Nov 05, 2010
P.i.m.p you iphone,itouch,ipad,imac with great applications and software like games ebook wiki2touch ping with bb,messengers thems,Novels and great science applications like Anatomies  and many more and if you will also like to get an itunes account so you can use it to bye and download applications for free. mk_4fana@yahoo.com

Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 05, 2010
kwizzy212:

if you like yourself and your iphone 4 dont try upgrade it to 4.1

Pls can u tell us d danger in upgrading cos i av already

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (103)

Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) / Do U Have An Etisalat Line? Get 100mb Now / Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.