Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,133 members, 7,890,814 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:11 PM

iPhone Killer Apps Section!! - Phones (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone Killer Apps Section!! (179785 Views)

11 Killer Android Features You Aren’t Using. / Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) / iPhone Killer Apps 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (103) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by moonraker(m): 3:42am On Jul 01, 2010
@ Funkybaby,

habaaaaaaaa. is your hand in pause mode?? this sort of information is readily avaliable on the internet. google iclarified

on the other hand, is yur iphone jailbroken?? if its jailbroken already, then use this ipsw file below,

http://depositfiles.com/en/files/xopde20yi

go to itunes with yur iphone connected to yur computer, got to the summary page of yur iphone, hold the shift key

and click restore, you will be set, becos this will hacktivate your phone, and its contains cydia too incase you seek an unlock,
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by DoubleN(m): 8:22am On Jul 01, 2010
leuelliot:

tatatata its a lie there is a tethered jailbreak/ unlock for 3G s mine is a 32gb it was practically an ipod until i got Spirit it did the magic for me but each time i switch off i have to jailbreak again
Was your Phone stuck on the Emergency screen before you jailbroke it?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by leuelliot(m): 10:23am On Jul 01, 2010
nope
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by DoubleN(m): 10:55am On Jul 01, 2010
leuelliot:

nope
This is the reason while you where able to jailbreak it because you phone was already activated. For us who have theirs stuck on the emergency screen,there is no jailbreak yet.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by DoubleN(m): 10:57am On Jul 01, 2010
Sorry bout the Typos.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by funkybaby(f): 9:55pm On Jul 01, 2010
moonraker:

@ Funkybaby,

habaaaaaaaa. is your hand in pause mode??

yes undecided

moonraker:

on the other hand, is yur iphone jailbroken?? if its jailbroken already, then use this ipsw file below,

http://depositfiles.com/en/files/xopde20yi

go to itunes with yur iphone connected to yur computer, got to the summary page of yur iphone, hold the shift key

and click restore, you will be set, becos this will hacktivate your phone, and its contains cydia too incase you seek an unlock,

thanks.

yes, its jailbroken.

just got a new laptop. am unable to connect to itunes. keeps telling me that i have exceeded the number of 5 computers i have 'authorized' the phone with and i should 'unauthorise' the phone from the other pcs.

anyway around this? cos am nowhere near any of the 5 PCs
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by lalaboi(m): 9:58pm On Jul 01, 2010
^^^^^

U need to deauthorised all computers blah blah blah. . . and u can only do that once a year or sutim lik dat

U can deauthorise a computer tho. . . Just connect it to ur other computer you have used it with and go to Store> Deauthorise this computer. . .

u can deauthorise all the computers in ur account settings
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by lalaboi(m): 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2010
I told u the other way oh. . .

Deauthorise all computers in ur itunes settings. . .

OR

Just get a new Itunes account
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by na2day2(m): 5:02am On Jul 03, 2010
funkybaby:

just got a new laptop. am unable to connect to itunes. keeps telling me that i have exceeded the number of 5 computers i have 'authorized' the phone with and i should 'unauthorise' the phone from the other pcs.

anyway around this? cos am nowhere near any of the 5 PCs

personally, i did rather let a person like u rot than lift a finger to help u but since i have a 3 day weekend to look forward to i will try and be nice.
google is a friend, learn to use it. below it the link to the Apple KB for de-authorization of all 5 computers with one click of a button

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1420

basically, u sign into ur account through itunes store and click on the "deauthorize all" button
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by funkybaby(f): 7:53am On Jul 03, 2010
na2day?:

personally, i did rather let a person like u rot than lift a finger to help u but since i have a 3 day weekend to look forward to i will try and be nice.
google is a friend, learn to use it. below it the link to the Apple KB for de-authorization of all 5 computers with one click of a button

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1420

basically, u sign into your account through itunes store and click on the "deauthorize all" button

i would rather leave the phone as it is than ask a scumbag like you for help.

anyways, the problem has been sorted out thanks to lalaboi kiss
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by na2day2(m): 8:04am On Jul 03, 2010
funkybaby:

i would rather leave the phone as it is than ask a scumbag like you for help.

anyways, the problem has been sorted out thanks to lalaboi kiss

it takes one to know one
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by leuelliot(m): 10:44am On Jul 03, 2010
guys please stop insulting your selfs
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by cabali(m): 8:06pm On Jul 03, 2010
Now he is attacking females! shocked
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by na2day2(m): 1:44am On Jul 04, 2010
cabali:

Now he is attacking females! shocked

since ur intelligence quotient is below that of an earthworm (which hardly has a brain, so i sincerely hope u get my drift) it will be too much to ask u to read and comprehend b4 u make any comment(s) on my postings. if for nothing else, this thread has revealed that an active brain cell is a big luxury for u tongue tongue tongue
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by funkybaby(f): 9:30am On Jul 04, 2010
na2day?:

it takes one to know one

i remember telling you in a previous thread that you seem to always get a hard-on and e.j.aculate immediately, hence soiling your boxers anytime you see my posts. undecided your foolish self denied it.

however, it is glaring that you will do almost anything to get my attention. i see no reason WHY you chose to reply to the question i posted? was the question directed to you? i asked for solution from 'GUYS' not from a transsexual like you.

ewu !!
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by cabali(m): 7:52pm On Jul 04, 2010
Someone tell that transexual to take his girl fight back to the romance section where he belongs. Jeeze!
It is expected as he usually thinks from his pubic hair.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by na2day2(m): 3:08am On Jul 05, 2010
funkybaby:

i remember telling you in a previous thread that you seem to always get a hard-on and e.j.aculate immediately, hence soiling your boxers anytime you see my posts. undecided your foolish self denied it.

however, it is glaring that you will do almost anything to get my attention. i see no reason WHY you chose to reply to the question i posted? was the question directed to you? i asked for solution from 'GUYS' not from a transsexual like you.

ewu !!

u wish! if i clearly remember, i joined this thread when it was at page 35 and did not even notice u on the thread then on page 37 u gleefully supported Ex Inferis when he was all up in my face without having any form of knowledge of the subject matter we were arguing on. therefore it is u who can't wait to get my attention, a simple case of pot calling kettle black. as for being transsexual, it must run in ur family as u seem to be an expert in detecting one. FYI a transgender is no fool, alot of them are way smarter than u will ever be, just saying!

cabali:

Someone tell that transexual to take his girl fight back to the romance section where he belongs. Jeeze!
It is expected as he usually thinks from his pubic hair.

the quote below was what flyuche said about u on page 39 and this is page 42 and the statement still holds true, do urself a favor and get an education!

flyuche:

i agree with you. this guy makes no technical contribution and posts lot of gibberish. i doubt he has an Iphone.

SO TRUE! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by cabali(m): 6:50am On Jul 05, 2010
Yeah, and I wish uche and you a Happy married life.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:45am On Jul 05, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin

real insult-ainment!!!!
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by leuelliot(m): 9:19am On Jul 05, 2010
What the heck is going on here this is an Iphone thread. Not Romance or Sexuality
Guys get you act together OK?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by cabali(m): 8:27pm On Jul 05, 2010
I agree. Sorry just someone from the romance section bringing in the act of little girls here.

Meanwhile, ex infernis; anything to know how u got the OS 4 on your iPhone.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by DoubleN(m): 4:06pm On Jul 06, 2010
Jailbreak for 3GS new bootrom coming out soon. Can't wait! grin grin grin. Finally Jailbroke a friends Iphone 3G running 3.1.3 after 6 hours of turmoil.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by texazzpete(m): 7:15pm On Jul 06, 2010
cabali:

Meanwhile, ex infernis; anything to know how u got the OS 4 on your iPhone.

Call me.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by leuelliot(m): 7:39pm On Jul 06, 2010
finally! I Installed ios 4.0 on my 3gs with 3.1.2 shsh blops, ibooty, and tiny umbrella that was the most stressful thing i have had to do all year wink
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by DoubleN(m): 8:35am On Jul 07, 2010
leuelliot:

finally! I Installed ios 4.0 on my 3gs with 3.1.2 shsh blops, ibooty, and tiny umbrella that was the most stressful thing i have had to do all year wink
Your 3GS has the old bootrom iboot 359.3 right?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by leuelliot(m): 10:19am On Jul 07, 2010
Double N:

Your 3GS has the old bootrom iboot 359.3 right?

no! it has the new boot rom. you could also use this new version of Sn0wbreeze 1.7 for 3gs new boot rom
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by DoubleN(m): 2:49pm On Jul 07, 2010
leuelliot:

no! it has the new boot rom. you could also use this new version of Sn0wbreeze 1.7 for 3gs new boot rom
Sn0wbreeze 1.7 is a tethered jailbreak and will only work on iphone 3Gs running 3.1.2 or have their SHSH blobs saved for 3.1.2.Mine came with 3.1.3 and can't be downgraded,so there is still no jailbreak for me yet. But there is plenty of hope cos GeoHot and the Dev Team are going to release the pwanage tools for this soon. grin grin grin. Till then i go wait.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by leuelliot(m): 5:54pm On Jul 07, 2010
kool bro. arhh i hate waiting!!!!!!!
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by moonraker(m): 9:55pm On Jul 13, 2010
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL7yD-0pqZg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL7yD-0pqZg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (103)

Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) / Do U Have An Etisalat Line? Get 100mb Now / Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.