Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,059 members, 7,973,604 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 08:44 PM

Riot At Yelwata, Along Makurdi-Abuja Expressway, Guma Lg. Benue State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Riot At Yelwata, Along Makurdi-Abuja Expressway, Guma Lg. Benue State (12480 Views)

Riot At Ikeja-Along Area Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway / Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider / Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Riot At Yelwata, Along Makurdi-Abuja Expressway, Guma Lg. Benue State by Empex(m): 4:36pm On Apr 10, 2013
Its high time the government do something about these fulanis as their blood-lust is gradually becoming incontinent. If you ask me, they should be made to understand that there are laws governing every part of the country and barefaced attack on people which results to carnage on the slightest of provocation would not be tolerated. Haba! The middle belt is a guinea savanna and is different to what is obtained in the far north, they shouldn't expect that ordinary farmers who worked assiduously would sit arm-folded while they graze on their crops. I blame some of the state governors of these state though, these nomads should be compelled to practice modern animal rearing methods, and sending their children to school should be made compulsory, failure to heed to this directive should be considered a state security threat and the gov. can take it up appropriately. I wonder what plans states and federal government have for these people, would they continue to be nomads when Nigeria celebrates 100 yrs of independence?
The continual clash from Plateau, Nasarawa, Kogi, and Benue is unacceptable. The people should blame Suswam and their senators Mark/Akume & co. for staring cluelessly while their people are experiencing doomsday.
Fulani should be denizened in state approved lands whenever they come back from Ouagadougou or wherever it is they trek from yearly. On those approved lands, hospitals, schools & other amenities should be domiciled, ofcourse they will pay for these services and if they can't, they should redirect their grazing routes to Benin or The Camerouns shikenah!
Failure to do so, I fear there would always be tension between the host communities and the nomads.

2 Likes

Re: Riot At Yelwata, Along Makurdi-Abuja Expressway, Guma Lg. Benue State by IYANGBALI: 4:38pm On Apr 10, 2013
Emperor_007: What's going on?

na party dey go on,go join dem
Re: Riot At Yelwata, Along Makurdi-Abuja Expressway, Guma Lg. Benue State by TableLeg(m): 4:39pm On Apr 10, 2013
IYA NGBALI: na party dey go on,go join dem
LOOOOOOL!
Re: Riot At Yelwata, Along Makurdi-Abuja Expressway, Guma Lg. Benue State by danny301: 4:54pm On Apr 10, 2013
ckkris: In 1965, when Tivs rioted against the misrule of Northern Premier, Ahmadu Bello, he instructed Major Chris Anuforo, Commander JTF, to shoot to kill the rioters. Major Anuforo refused, insisting, according to their training, that he takes orders only from the Prime Minister through the GOC. The major was promptly redeployed, and that was one of the reasons he and other majors overthrew that Govt. Then war started. These very Tivs then joined forces to massacre Major Anuforo and his people. Will anyone Ibo rise to their defence again? This is one of the reasons THEY don't allow discussions of the Civil War. But will any Ibo speak up again for the Middle Belt? They must bear their Fulani cross. And the Fulani are relentless. Long live
ONE NAJERIA.

You are talking thrash.... I don't know of any Middle-beltan calling for any support Ibo. Ibos are not able to fight their own fight left alone fighting for middle-beltans. At-least the middle beltans are protesting the killing of their people by hausa/fulani but if i may ask, when last did Ibos protest the wanton killing of their people by the same hausa/fulanis?... After the massacre of Ibos in Kano recently, instead of protesting or asking their people to relocate the national Chairman of Ohanaze went in company of some traditional leaders to pay homage to their slave masters (hausa/fulanis) and declared their support for amnesty..... Ibos only protest the killing of their people on the pages of news papers and behind their computers but middle beltans do their protest on federal roads with sticks and matchets..... I takes several trucks of heavily armed soldiers to calm protesters from the middle belts but its takes just [b]ghana must-go [/b]not only to calm eastern protesters but to also rescind their initial claims ..... So dude, you can now see that ibos are they least qualified to speak or fight for the middle-beltans

10 Likes

Re: Riot At Yelwata, Along Makurdi-Abuja Expressway, Guma Lg. Benue State by Zakkyoz: 5:03pm On Apr 10, 2013
Okija_juju: So Benue is still existing as a State in Nigeria?!

The Last News out of that State was that they all had HIV..
why do you forget your medications and therapy. You just exposed yourself to ridicule by your callouse comment.
Re: Riot At Yelwata, Along Makurdi-Abuja Expressway, Guma Lg. Benue State by ckkris: 5:07pm On Apr 10, 2013
danny301:

You are talking thrash.... I don't know of any Middle-beltan calling for any support Ibo. Ibos are not able to fight their own fight left alone fighting for middle-beltans. At-least the middle beltans are protesting the killing of their people by hausa/fulani but if i may ask, when last did Ibos protest the wanton killing of their people by the same hausa/fulanis?... After the massacre of Ibos in Kano recently, instead of protesting or asking their people to relocate the national Chairman of Ohanaze went in company of some traditional leaders to pay homage to their slave masters (hausa/fulanis) and declared their support for amnesty..... Ibos only protest the killing of their people on the pages of news papers and behind their computers but middle beltans do their protest on federal roads with sticks and matchets..... I takes several trucks of heavily armed soldiers to calm protesters from the middle belts but its takes just [b]ghana must-go [/b]not only to calm eastern protesters but to also rescind their initial claims ..... So dude, you can now see that ibos are they least qualified to speak or fight for the middle-beltans
Well said. Aluta continua
Re: Riot At Yelwata, Along Makurdi-Abuja Expressway, Guma Lg. Benue State by ckkris: 5:08pm On Apr 10, 2013
danny301:

Well said. Aluta continua
Re: Riot At Yelwata, Along Makurdi-Abuja Expressway, Guma Lg. Benue State by MumyGO(f): 5:21pm On Apr 10, 2013
mmmustapha: Without these fulani ppl u wil wil nt b getin meat
Then we'll settle for fish and Ponmo
Re: Riot At Yelwata, Along Makurdi-Abuja Expressway, Guma Lg. Benue State by SUBMARINE: 5:25pm On Apr 10, 2013
@DANNY Every middle beltan who partook in d civil war are regretting 2day but are unable 2 react because they know dat d middle belt dont have d resources 2 wage a war unlike d abokis/nigerdeltans who have foreign backings/oil respectively. So when war starts u wil nid d help of d SE/SS

1 Like

Re: Riot At Yelwata, Along Makurdi-Abuja Expressway, Guma Lg. Benue State by SUBMARINE: 5:35pm On Apr 10, 2013
@DANNY 301 D Iranians are arming Nigeria Islamic terrorists with d hope of capturing Nigeria's oil in order 2 cut of oil supply 2 d USA/Europe forcing them 2 their knees. Pls may I ask u if d SE/SS trade their oil 4 weapons what wil d middle belt trade 4 weapons. THINK B4 U TALK.
Re: Riot At Yelwata, Along Makurdi-Abuja Expressway, Guma Lg. Benue State by AustineE1: 5:39pm On Apr 10, 2013
danny301:

....i cant help but sympathise with you,you are indeed piteous,nt a single mention of the brutality that has been unleashed on your people by your usual tormentors,Fulani's!This inferiority complex or say slave mentality in you,makes your situation complex and pathetic,by your statement,you ve accepted defeat by they Fulani's and believes your greatest defensive mechanism is by carrying sticks and placards,demonstrating on the high-ways!...i guess they igbos killed in Kano,were killed in they Hausa Fulani domain but unlike being killed and sacked in your fathers land,this is highly abominable!a philosopher once said'that the highest weapon in the hand of an oppressor,is the heart of the oppressed',dude am afraid your people has also offered their hearts.i pray and wish they middle-belt will someday break away from the wicked shackles of the fulanis!i feel diminished when any innocent person get killed by this devilish Fulanis,boko haram and what have you!

8 Likes

Re: Riot At Yelwata, Along Makurdi-Abuja Expressway, Guma Lg. Benue State by MdzoughAdi(m): 5:40pm On Apr 10, 2013
kettykings:

Why are they protesting instead of fighting the Fulanis back , these jokers once swore to defend the unity of Nigeria with their last drop of blood why cant they defend themselves with one drop of their sweat
you talk as if you have just finished consuming from your marijuana leaves.
Re: Riot At Yelwata, Along Makurdi-Abuja Expressway, Guma Lg. Benue State by Burger01(m): 5:45pm On Apr 10, 2013
Okija_juju: So Benue is still existing as a State in Nigeria?!

The Last News out of that State was that they all had HIV..
Your case has no solution.. You should be placed on fluoride medication...
Re: Riot At Yelwata, Along Makurdi-Abuja Expressway, Guma Lg. Benue State by SUBMARINE: 5:46pm On Apr 10, 2013
@DANNY 301 D Iranians are arming Nigeria Islamic terrorists with d hope of capturing Nigeria's oil in order 2 cut of oil supply 2 d USA/Europe forcing them 2 their knees. Pls may I ask u if d SE/SS trade their oil 4 weapons what wil d middle belt trade 4 weapons. THINK B4 U TALK
Re: Riot At Yelwata, Along Makurdi-Abuja Expressway, Guma Lg. Benue State by dad007(m): 5:48pm On Apr 10, 2013
ckkris:
Just present what you think happened in the first Tiv riot. About your gentle premier, read from Major-General Joe Garba how your gentle premier forced Joe's father to convert to islam, or lose his chieftaincy. If you use curse word again I will write more facts, and cite names of people that are still living. Long live ONE NAJERIA.
ride on my guy.cus i want to know more
Re: Riot At Yelwata, Along Makurdi-Abuja Expressway, Guma Lg. Benue State by upchair(m): 5:50pm On Apr 10, 2013
ckkris: One Najeria

my ass
Re: Riot At Yelwata, Along Makurdi-Abuja Expressway, Guma Lg. Benue State by ckkris: 5:57pm On Apr 10, 2013
SUBMARINE: @DANNY Every middle beltan who partook in d civil war are regretting 2day but are unable 2 react because they know dat d middle belt dont have d resources 2 wage a war unlike d abokis/nigerdeltans who have foreign backings/oil respectively. So when war starts u wil nid d help of d SE/SS
There won't be any conventional war. It is war of attrition, to cut down your enemy bit by bit, and in between tell them we're all one. Over time hit them hard where and when they're vulnerable. Is that what is happening in the Middle Belt now? There're many kinds of warfare, some are just economic, some by just sending hard destructive drugs. The USA is now using drones and computer viruses.
Re: Riot At Yelwata, Along Makurdi-Abuja Expressway, Guma Lg. Benue State by ckkris: 6:02pm On Apr 10, 2013
dad007: ride on my guy.cus i want to know more
But you forgot to parrot ONE NAJERIA, the slogan used to deceive the owners of natural resources, until it finishes.
Re: Riot At Yelwata, Along Makurdi-Abuja Expressway, Guma Lg. Benue State by onyewec3: 6:06pm On Apr 10, 2013
Hausa/fulani/islamist's brain needs to be formatted n re-formatted.......disgusting pigs
Re: Riot At Yelwata, Along Makurdi-Abuja Expressway, Guma Lg. Benue State by rawtruth(m): 6:08pm On Apr 10, 2013
Empex: Its high time the government do something about these fulanis as their blood-lust is gradually becoming incontinent. If you ask me, they should be made to understand that there are laws governing every part of the country and barefaced attack on people which results to carnage on the slightest of provocation would not be tolerated. Haba! The middle belt is a guinea savanna and is different to what is obtained in the far north, they shouldn't expect that ordinary farmers who worked assiduously would sit arm-folded while they graze on their crops. I blame some of the state governors of these state though, these nomads should be compelled to practice modern animal rearing methods, and sending their children to school should be made compulsory, failure to heed to this directive should be considered a state security threat and the gov. can take it up appropriately. I wonder what plans states and federal government have for these people, would they continue to be nomads when Nigeria celebrates 100 yrs of independence?
The continual clash from Plateau, Nasarawa, Kogi, and Benue is unacceptable. The people should blame Suswam and their senators Mark/Akume & co. for staring cluelessly while their people are experiencing doomsday.
Fulani should be denizened in state approved lands whenever they come back from Ouagadougou or wherever it is they trek from yearly. On those approved lands, hospitals, schools & other amenities should be domiciled, ofcourse they will pay for these services and if they can't, they should redirect their grazing routes to Benin or The Camerouns shikenah!
Failure to do so, I fear there would always be tension between the host communities and the nomads.

Well said.

Concerning the role the politicians from the areas are expected to play, particularly those from Benue state, the governor has been holding series of meetings with his Nassarawa state counterpart to find solution to this problem but to no avail. Senator George Akume whose constituency covers the affected areas reacted initially by donating money for the purchase of relief materials for victims of the earlier attacks in 2011 but has remained silent since then. The house of representative member from the area, Hon Emmanuel Jime, whose country home has been completely razed down, with more than 50 lives lost, in the present killing and burning sprees by the fulanis, led some selected reps to the affected communities with the period, 2011, and also donated relief materials. (casualty figure in yesterday's attack is very very high, take my word) Senator David Mark does not wish to be bothered about any problem affecting the Tivs. He has no house in Makurdi, the Benue state capital, which is situated in Tiv land. Governor Al-Makura of Nassarawa state does what the fulanis want. The killers who are mostly foreign mercenaries have camps in Nassarawa state where they usually sneaked into Benue to massacre and run back. This a fact known to anyone with interest in the matter.

The crux of the matter, however, is that fulanis don't respect any state governor, they take their instructions from the leaders of their cattle union, the Miyeti Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria (MACABAN), which has the Sultan as its grand Patron. Read the comment of the union's national leader, Alhaji Sale Bayyari and you will agree with me.

It remains a puzzle when one observes the silence of fulani elites who know very well that nomadic grazing has no future in this crowded world but have chosen not to advice and assist their cattle-herding brethren to establish ranches for a more productive and secure cattle breeding. There is, therefore, more to these attacks than the grazing-right claims usually fronted as the cause of these crises. That the increase in the number and brutality of the attacks coincided with the upsurge in activities of boko haram is no mere coincidence! Just rewind the trend and you will appreciate my point more clearly. It's beyond the capacities of individual politicians. The bloodbath continues.

2 Likes

Re: Riot At Yelwata, Along Makurdi-Abuja Expressway, Guma Lg. Benue State by SUBMARINE: 6:22pm On Apr 10, 2013
@MIDDLE BELTANS It is tantamount 2 suicide if u guys decide 2 insult d Igbos. Several factors contribute 2 success in war eg money, technology, population, brain etc. So I ask again If d SE/SS trade oil 4 weapons & Abokis get weapons 4rm d Islamic world wat wil u MBs trade 4 weapons
Re: Riot At Yelwata, Along Makurdi-Abuja Expressway, Guma Lg. Benue State by Dede1(m): 6:30pm On Apr 10, 2013
It is unfortunate that the chickens have come home to roost. Again, it is unfathomable when most people think they can eat their cake and have it. I am not perturbed one bit about what is happening in northern region of Nigeria today. Blame the government of Nigeria which ironically the so-called middle belt sons and daughters have assisted to foist on Nigerians.

Where were the middle belt jokers when their bedfellows allowed the Hausa, Fulani and Kanuri to acquire military styled weapons? It is very sad to watch a young Fulani teenage girl in northern region of Nigerian openly brandishing AK-47 in public when the people in middle belt and southern Nigeria can not openly carry bow and arrow without a question from the Nigerian authorities.

The fear of Biafra is driving Nigeria to a suicidal limit. Nigeria has given away Bakassi and now Islamic northern region of Nigeria is armed to the teeth while middle and southern Nigeria are not allowed to carry walking stick.

5 Likes

Re: Riot At Yelwata, Along Makurdi-Abuja Expressway, Guma Lg. Benue State by informatix: 6:38pm On Apr 10, 2013
why are people so miophic this type is tussle is between farmers and cattle rearers and have been explained by Baba Aremu several times. In Adamawa(the only fulani state) Fulani Cattle rearers and Fulani Farmers are always Fighting every year is a seasonal event.
Re: Riot At Yelwata, Along Makurdi-Abuja Expressway, Guma Lg. Benue State by ngmart(m): 6:39pm On Apr 10, 2013
Abeg make this country divide jor
Re: Riot At Yelwata, Along Makurdi-Abuja Expressway, Guma Lg. Benue State by ckkris: 6:43pm On Apr 10, 2013
Dede1: It is unfortunate that the chickens have come home to roost. Again, it is unfathomable when most people think they can eat their cake and have it. I am not perturbed one bit about what is happening northern region of Nigeria today. Blame the government of Nigeria which ironically the so-called middle belt sons and daughters have assisted to foist on Nigerians.

Where were the middle belt jokers when their bedfellows allowed the Hausa, Fulani and Kanuri to acquire military styled weapons? It is very sad to watch a young Fulani teenage girl in northern region of Nigerian openly brandishing AK-47 in public when the people in middle belt and southern Nigeria can not open carry bow and arrow with question from the Nigerian authorities.

The fear of Biafra is driving Nigeria to a suicidal limit. Nigeria has given away Bakassi and now Islamic northern region of Nigeria is armed to the teeth while middle and southern Nigeria are not allowed to carry walking stick.

The chickens have come home to roost. But now na morning, they ain't seen what's coming upon them.
Re: Riot At Yelwata, Along Makurdi-Abuja Expressway, Guma Lg. Benue State by Lachynos2k2(m): 6:49pm On Apr 10, 2013
mmmustapha: Without these fulani ppl u wil wil nt b getin meat
very soon na una go dey chop una meat alone..we downsouth can do wit alternative meat sources.
Re: Riot At Yelwata, Along Makurdi-Abuja Expressway, Guma Lg. Benue State by rawtruth(m): 6:59pm On Apr 10, 2013
SUBMARINE: @MIDDLE BELTANS It is tantamount 2 suicide if u guys decide 2 insult d Igbos. Several factors contribute 2 success in war eg money, technology, population, brain etc. So I ask again If d SE/SS trade oil 4 weapons & Abokis get weapons 4rm d Islamic world wat wil u MBs trade 4 weapons

Don't tell me you don't use yam, groundnut, rice, oranges, beniseed, tomatoes, assorted types of mangoes, potatoes, cassava, soya bean, Irish potatoes, maize, guinea-corn, millet, and other food crops too many to mention. And, try find out what were the main drivers of the economy prior to 1957, before the first oil-well started spouting out that cursed liquid!. Be fair.
Re: Riot At Yelwata, Along Makurdi-Abuja Expressway, Guma Lg. Benue State by Dede1(m): 7:03pm On Apr 10, 2013
danny301:

Dummy301

You have always come across as a dummy. Please change your handle name to Dummy301, it is appropriate. To the best of my knowledge, Ndigbo have no use for any idiotic protests and riots. Nigeria’s history can bear me witness. However the day Ndigbo decide to riot about any social decadence in Nigeria, it will amount to war.

Since the series of idiotic political and religious riots in northern region of Nigeria, Ndigbo have only been angered to retaliate once and those who witnessed it wished it never happened again. I can not remember any public disturbance organized by the people of middle belt talk less of riot that requires truck loads of heavily armed soldiers to stop. I hope your play station is not putting you through certain pranks.

3 Likes

Re: Riot At Yelwata, Along Makurdi-Abuja Expressway, Guma Lg. Benue State by kettykings: 7:07pm On Apr 10, 2013
rawtruth:

Well said.

Concerning the role the politicians from the areas are expected to play, particularly those from Benue state, the governor has been holding series of meetings with his Nassarawa state counterpart to find solution to this problem but to no avail. Senator George Akume whose constituency covers the affected areas reacted initially by donating money for the purchase of relief materials for victims of the earlier attacks in 2011 but has remained silent since then. The house of representative member from the area, Hon Emmanuel Jime, whose country home has been completely razed down, with more than 50 lives lost, in the present killing and burning sprees by the fulanis, led some selected reps to the affected communities with the period, 2011, and also donated relief materials. (casualty figure in yesterday's attack is very very high, take my word) Senator David Mark does not wish to be bothered about any problem affecting the Tivs. He has no house in Makurdi, the Benue state capital, which is situated in Tiv land. Governor Al-Makura of Nassarawa state does what the fulanis want. The killers who are mostly foreign mercenaries have camps in Nassarawa state where they usually sneaked into Benue to massacre and run back. This a fact known to anyone with interest in the matter.

The crux of the matter, however, is that fulanis don't respect any state governor, they take their instructions from the leaders of their cattle union, the Miyeti Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria (MACABAN), which has the Sultan as its grand Patron. Read the comment of the union's national leader, Alhaji Sale Bayyari and you will agree with me.

It remains a puzzle when one observes the silence of fulani elites who know very well that nomadic grazing has no future in this crowded world but have chosen not to advice and assist their cattle-herding brethren to establish ranches for a more productive and secure cattle breeding. There is, therefore, more to these attacks than the grazing-right claims usually fronted as the cause of these crises. That the increase in the number and brutality of the attacks coincided with the upsurge in activities of boko haram is no mere coincidence! Just rewind the trend and you will appreciate my point more clearly. It's beyond the capacities of individual politicians. The bloodbath continues.

The problem transcends grazing land other wise how would one expect cows to graze on farm lands when there thousands of acres of grazeable fields in Adamawa and Taraba and the wanton waste of lives in Southern Kaduna.
Someone was kind enough to slaughter 90% of Fulani military and political leaders in 1966 including the supreme ruler of Fulanis the Saduana of Sokoto yet the middle belt forged an unholy Alliance with these same fulanis to wage an unnecessary uncivil war of attrition

1 Like

Re: Riot At Yelwata, Along Makurdi-Abuja Expressway, Guma Lg. Benue State by samkoro: 7:09pm On Apr 10, 2013
danny30

You are talking thrash.... I don't know of any Middle-beltan calling for any support Ibo. Ibos are not able to fight their own fight left alone fighting for middle-beltans. At-least the middle beltans are protesting the killing of their people by hausa/fulani but if i may ask, when last did Ibos protest the wanton killing of their people by the same hausa/fulanis?... After the massacre of Ibos in Kano recently, instead of protesting or asking their people to relocate the national Chairman of Ohanaze went in company of some traditional leaders to pay homage to their slave masters (hausa/fulanis) and declared their support for amnesty..... Ibos only protest the killing of their people on the pages of news papers and behind their computers but middle beltans do their protest on federal roads with sticks and matchets..... I takes several trucks of heavily armed soldiers to calm protesters from the middle belts but its takes just [b:

ghana must-go [/b]not only to calm eastern protesters but to also rescind their initial claims ..... So dude, you can now see that ibos are they least qualified to speak or fight for the middle-beltans

We have fought many wars;civil war and many religious wars in kano and kaduna-won or lost. Pls fight one,only one.The Fulanis are ordinary herdmen using using bows and arrows and not federal troops using jet fighters,artillery ,war ships and armoured cars or Bokoharam using bombs.

Pls test one and see.What goes around comes around

1 Like

Re: Riot At Yelwata, Along Makurdi-Abuja Expressway, Guma Lg. Benue State by 3kay945(m): 7:19pm On Apr 10, 2013
How can someone differentiate Hausa from fulani nowadays? what a blood sucking regions of barbaric animals
Re: Riot At Yelwata, Along Makurdi-Abuja Expressway, Guma Lg. Benue State by katordidi(m): 7:26pm On Apr 10, 2013
T-smooth:
Fulani are Nigerians and have the right to defend themselves. Why is it that thay hardly clash in any other Northern state except Jos and Benue? I guess Suswan and Jang are plotting evil against this fulani.
what do u know about this crisis? Listen benue people are farmers by occupation, the fulani people who obviously do not respect boundaries have been bringing their cattle to graze in the farms thereby destroying the farm produce. When cautioned over it they instead resort to killings. These people just love shedding blood. Benue is one the most welcoming states in nigeria so i dont agree with ur verdict

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter / By Supporting APC, Oba Akiolu's Action Unbecoming Of A Royal Father –dominic / Petrol Landing Cost Now ₦232, Subsidy Rises To ₦5.58 Billion Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.