Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,313 members, 7,910,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 01:23 PM

Riot At Yelwata, Along Makurdi-Abuja Expressway, Guma Lg. Benue State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Riot At Yelwata, Along Makurdi-Abuja Expressway, Guma Lg. Benue State (12440 Views)

Riot At Ikeja-Along Area Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway / Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider / Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Riot At Yelwata, Along Makurdi-Abuja Expressway, Guma Lg. Benue State by Okijajuju1(m): 9:05am On Apr 11, 2013
DAYUUUM!!!! shocked shocked shocked

So many pissed off Benue'nese' in the house!! grin grin

Abeg o!! Make una no para. There was no malice intended in that post. Please refer to the following thread for verification of what I said about Benue State;

400,000 People in Benue State have HIV

Confirmed: 600,000 People in Benue State have HIV

THIS JUST IN FROM THISDAY: 1.1 Million people in Benue have HIV. 319,000 Children & 708,640 Adults confirmed to have HIV

Should I continue to get more links or are you all satisfied now?! By the next three months, the F.G will declare a stste of emergency in Benue State.

Like I said, it wasnt out of malice, just stating facts..
Re: Riot At Yelwata, Along Makurdi-Abuja Expressway, Guma Lg. Benue State by justsaying: 10:20am On Apr 11, 2013
So I guess Tuface should also be dead, because even though he impregnated all those funny looking Yoruba girls, he is in fact a Benue guy, and the biggest thing that ever came out of Nigeria. Please take your ignorance and small mindedness back to Lagos. Why even bother with this post when it does not concern your kind. This is about the Middle belt and Fulani people. Do you have some kind of inferiority complex that you are nursing by trying to demoralise another group of people? Because it sure sounds like it. Take your so called facts and get lost.
Re: Riot At Yelwata, Along Makurdi-Abuja Expressway, Guma Lg. Benue State by Okijajuju1(m): 10:23am On Apr 11, 2013
justsaying: So I guess Tuface should also be dead, because even though he impregnated all those funny looking Yoruba girls, he is in fact a Benue guy, and the biggest thing that ever came out of Nigeria. Please take your ignorance and small mindedness back to Lagos. Why even bother with this post when it does not concern your kind. This is about the Middle belt and Fulani people. Do you have some kind of inferiority complex that you are nursing by trying to demoralise another group of people? Because it sure sounds like it. Take your so called facts and get lost.

Re: Riot At Yelwata, Along Makurdi-Abuja Expressway, Guma Lg. Benue State by ebucha: 6:59pm On Apr 11, 2013
Okija_juju: DAYUUUM!!!! shocked shocked shocked

So many pissed off Benue'nese' in the house!! grin grin

Abeg o!! Make una no para. There was no malice intended in that post. Please refer to the following thread for verification of what I said about Benue State;

400,000 People in Benue State have HIV

Confirmed: 600,000 People in Benue State have HIV

THIS JUST IN FROM THISDAY: 1.1 Million people in Benue have HIV. 319,000 Children & 708,640 Adults confirmed to have HIV

Should I continue to get more links or are you all satisfied now?! By the next three months, the F.G will declare a stste of emergency in Benue State.

Like I said, it wasnt out of malice, just stating facts..

honestly you should go for medical check up. Off point, off the topic!!!
Re: Riot At Yelwata, Along Makurdi-Abuja Expressway, Guma Lg. Benue State by benjichuks(m): 11:39pm On Apr 11, 2013
ckkris: In 1965, when Tivs rioted against the misrule of Northern Premier, Ahmadu Bello, he instructed Major Chris Anuforo, Commander JTF, to shoot to kill the rioters. Major Anuforo refused, insisting, according to their training, that he takes orders only from the Prime Minister through the GOC. The major was promptly redeployed, and that was one of the reasons he and other majors overthrew that Govt. Then war started. These very Tivs then joined forces to massacre Major Anuforo and his people. Will anyone Ibo rise to their defence again? This is one of the reasons THEY don't allow discussions of the Civil War. But will any Ibo speak up again for the Middle Belt? They must bear their Fulani cross. And the Fulani are relentless. Long live
ONE NAJERIA.
GBAM! TEll them
Re: Riot At Yelwata, Along Makurdi-Abuja Expressway, Guma Lg. Benue State by benjichuks(m): 11:42pm On Apr 11, 2013
mmmustapha: son of a bitch how dare u to accused our gentle premier, u r a disgrace to ur family donkey.
If u dont know ur history, go and research it and stop openin ur foul mouth here! Rubbish.
Re: Riot At Yelwata, Along Makurdi-Abuja Expressway, Guma Lg. Benue State by palmasglobal: 10:05pm On Apr 12, 2013
mike.okiro:

@ palmasglobal
What u just wrote up there shows ur ignorance, may I ask you which are the oil producing stated of Nigeria and what are the tribes that made up of them, and ask urself which tribes covers imo, abia , 85% of Riverstate and 30% of delta state , and you should go and find out wat states that made up of the nigerdelta
i am sorry for you,you see how a typical gready man behave, which state are you from or better still i beleive you are not from these tribe, ekwerre, ijaw, iroboh, esan, just a few, why claiming what is not yours because of oil, is it your life? u guys are good kidnapers, its a business for pple like you so export it for money. Mr man get a tread dont claim oil which una no get, tell urself the truth. i pity u lazy .......
Re: Riot At Yelwata, Along Makurdi-Abuja Expressway, Guma Lg. Benue State by mikeokiro: 8:53am On Jun 15, 2013
palmasglobal:
i am sorry for you,you see how a typical gready man behave, which state are you from or better still i beleive you are not from these tribe, ekwerre, ijaw, iroboh, esan, just a few, why claiming what is not yours because of oil, is it your life? u guys are good kidnapers, its a business for pple like you so export it for money. Mr man get a tread dont claim oil which una no get, tell urself the truth. i pity u lazy .......

my broda, for ur information I am ikwere, from isi okpo to be precise in rivers state, and I am igbo , a south south igbo and nigerdeltan and u have still not yet answered my question about wat states that makes up the nigerdelta and wat are the tribes , didn't u see imo, abia, delta and rivers there ? and wat tribes are made of these states ? and if u think because I am ikwere then look up the meaning of my town isi okpo in any igbo dictionary, or u ask any igbo person , don't say wat u dont know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maikanti Baru Emerges Chairman NGA Advisory Board / Kogi Government Shuts Down Tao FM To Save DG's Head - Kogireports.com / Bode George: Only God Knows Who Will Be Alive In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.