Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,525 members, 7,905,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 01:26 AM

"Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. (49131 Views)

How To Keep The Joystick Healthy And Clean / Use Hydrogen Peroxide To Kill Ebola Virus On Surfaces And General Hygiene / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2013
Merkki: And to think we put these things in our mouths every now and then. Yuck!

What is yuck about it? A man's dick is usually clean but can get unhygienic if the man doesn't take regular shower or don't change his underwear often...

This thread is useless as there is nothing in the dick to clean. A warm shower with antiseptic soap will do.

1 Like

Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Khaytunechi: 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2013
toor
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Onedaysure(m): 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2013
Merkki: And to think we put these things in our mouths every now and then. Yuck!
yeah it make me love my wife more more i like do it again again!! Ok carry ur plate come here.
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by aweonline(m): 2:45pm On Oct 17, 2013
m
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by QMark: 2:46pm On Oct 17, 2013
LOL @ joystick
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by StateOfMind: 2:47pm On Oct 17, 2013
eforce: This thread is talking about the joy stick but anyone that has a joystick knows that it doesn't smell, it is the balls and areas between the thighs that smell
. Here is how to get rid of male genital odour.

http://www.elijahforce..com/2013/03/male-genital-odor-elimination.html

shocked shocked cheesy cheesy embarassed
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by adexsimply(m): 2:47pm On Oct 17, 2013
yunglykmine: Make una no vex oo... Abeg, wetin be Joystick??

3 Likes

Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by ziziponsche(m): 2:49pm On Oct 17, 2013
Well Mr/Ms/Mrs Op, Thankz for dis thread oh.....@ least girls can now feel safe giving my fellow nairalanders BJ. Now Joysticks will get clean and sweet as ever.
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Dibangoking(m): 2:49pm On Oct 17, 2013

they no b human being? living things need to remain clean and healthy always...but the ladies own need special attention pass our own!
See this madam come here de form male....SMH

1 Like

Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Beync(f): 2:51pm On Oct 17, 2013
Pls is joystick a name of a reptile?
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by UkwuNnu(m): 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2013

they no b human being? living things need to remain clean and healthy always...but the ladies own need special attention pass our own!

Like seriously, who da f**k is this mr/mrs/miss Nobody?

The only username that can not be highlighted.
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by lymelyte(m): 2:55pm On Oct 17, 2013
Beync: Pls is joystick a name of a reptile?
No,it is a name of a fruit grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by kstyle2(m): 2:55pm On Oct 17, 2013
All dis ish na grammer...jst shave regularly,bath twice a day n change ur boxers....my oda secret is 2 wear jalabia with notin unda...there u hav it....clean, fresh nuts.....
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Drsheddy(m): 2:56pm On Oct 17, 2013
єЙđ ┼YM ┼ђIЙGx
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 17, 2013
Please what is 'JOYSTICK'?
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 17, 2013
jonescyras: The fact is... Its only a small prick that smells... Mine doesn't

.Mine is 8inches lenght n girth 6 inches...

hehehehe, this one is confusing hernia with joystick!

4 Likes

Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 17, 2013
Ukwu_Nnu:

The username has been deactivated!
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by CzarChris(m): 3:01pm On Oct 17, 2013
cashkid18: @op,is it adviceable to use detergents in washin d joystick
Yes, please use bleach like hypo regularly or even harpic can do the magic. See question, mtcheew.
BTW OP, I rushed to open this tread hoping to learn how to clean my game console.
But, this John Thomas actually is a game console come to think about it.

2 Likes

Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 17, 2013
Omo eh, see as girls plenty for this thread. Dem all wan talk abt joystick. No be only 'JOYSTICK', na 'SADSTICK' Mtcheew!

1 Like

Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 17, 2013

Get used to it. The mouth keeps it clean as well. grin

Anyway, the babies women swallow are also good for their health - so it's a win win situation for both parties.

1 Like

Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by notinmege: 3:05pm On Oct 17, 2013
Hei!
Umu nwoke kwenu, hue!
The best way is to keep a healthy lad steady for it.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 17, 2013
These stuffs don't really apply to guys who have had the foreskin cut of at birth.

1 Like

Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Policewoman(f): 3:05pm On Oct 17, 2013
Pls what is joystick?? tongue
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 17, 2013
Sermwell: I don't av a joystick! Wat I av is a black heavy akpako! And we all knw dat wen an akpako is black d maintenance cost is very low!

Pls like dis post if u av a black akpako

2 Likes

Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by imperiouxx(m): 3:08pm On Oct 17, 2013
See enough ladies on thread. Joystick, joystick or male copulatory organ/male reproductive intromittent organ?

Who coined this colloquial name joystick sef? angry Ladies or Seun I guess.

Na wa una undecided
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 17, 2013
embarassed embarassed

what a thread.

shymexx:

Get used to it. The mouth keeps it clean as well. grin

Anyway, the babies women swallow are also good for their health - so it's a win win situation for both parties.

ha.
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 17, 2013
white mosquito: So even guys get wahala like dis?

Dont be deceived by the op. Men dont have any wahala. Na women dey discharge plenty things such as, ovulation, menses, clitoris stimulant, vagin..al accelerator and accidental urine all in one pusssy. Smh! grin

1 Like

Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 17, 2013
Ukwu_Nnu:

u know weda na oga s**n?I no mention person name o.
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Eyop: 3:10pm On Oct 17, 2013
Esang Heron
Policewoman: Pls what is joystick?? tongue

1 Like

Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 17, 2013
WTF is Joystick?

A Ðïçk is simply a Ðïçk!!! angry
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 17, 2013
RedBenson: Please what is 'JOYSTICK'?
hahaha,baaad guys dey follow ask what is penis.
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Beync(f): 3:13pm On Oct 17, 2013
lymelyte:
No,it is a name of a fruit grin cheesy
k. I need one basket, can u supply it?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach / Multiple Bumps On My 3-Year-Old Boy Scalp. / Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.